Man Amplifier
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/GNZWJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

ooc: Yay they meet again Smile I like having threads because you reply super fast

The breeze carried a familiar scent. Edgar quickly perked up, he knew very well who it was. Their last meeting each other wasn't very long and he was glad to have her near again. They had looked over all of his drawings and he had made one for her. After thinking about all the things they spent time doing, Edgar couldn't help but feel a little selfish, the whole conversation was about him and his drawings! So now if she had the time to come up to him and talk, more like write, then it'd be time for her to tell him more about herself. He wanted to, she was very charming and mysterious. The Russian's sea-green eyes sent shivers down his spine at their last, and first, encounter. He just knew that she must have an interesting story to tell, eyes don't lie. A wide grin spread across the canine's face as he spotted her coming toward him on a beautiful horse. Horse? She hadn't had one last time; she must have been out for a while trading to get her new steed. Edgar was jumping up and down, holding up his notepad that had her name written on it in big, bold letters. It was really his was of shouting.

[/html]
[html]

Helloooooo :3

The Russian woman had ventured to the area of St. John's once before, but it had been a long time. She could remember bits and pieces of the place, but she had been in a hurry to isolate herself from the other Luperci on her ship before they figured out her parents never intended for her to board it.

Vladislava, mounted upon her dappled steed, looked around the town with curious green eyes. Occasionally she would click her horse's reigns to keep his steady pace flowing smoothly, but aside from that, all she was really doing was observing the pretty suburb bathed in the pale, pink sunlight. She wondered vaguely why she had never visited this territory sooner—she had been a sucker for beauty, and this town was certainly gorgeous in the morning sun's rays. Instead she had spent most of her days near the ocean, and although she dearly enjoyed being close to the water, it wouldn't hurt a bit to come to St. John's more often.

After a bit of touring through the streets and stores—she did in fact find a few fancies, but rather decided to save her plundering for another trip—she was ready to move onto another portion of the small city. That was, until a familiar scent passed into her nose. She halted Dmitrii abruptly, dark ears adjusting to better locate the source. That couldn't be... Was that... Edgar? Her mute friend from weeks before? She blinked, her eyes slowly widening. Had Vladi stumbled across her Brittany friend? She could hardly believe it. But, alas, there was his smell nearby.

With a determined nod, she snapped Dmitrii's ropes, making him trot in the direction of the scent. In a moment's time, a recognizable face was in her field of vision, and a smile came onto Vladislava's muzzle. So, she had found him. She saw the paper he was scribbling upon and her grin widened. The Kalashnikov heiress remembered distinctly how much she loved the deaf Luperci's artwork, and she was rather pleased she could see more of his drawings. As she came closer to the male, the cool morning's breeze blowing through her dark fur, she slowed her Clydesdale to a stop, and was about to call out Edgar's name, but soon stopped herself. Rather quickly she reminded herself he wouldn't be able to hear her, and she instead hopped off of Dmitrii and took a few slow steps toward him, her smile softening. Her tail curled as a sign of pleasantness and overall happiness she could see him again, and with a small bow, she silently greeted him.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Yay they meet again Smile I like having threads because you reply super fast Crap!! I just edited the first post on accident!!!! Well you remember what it said lol

The breeze carried a familiar scent. Edgar quickly perked up, he knew very well who it was. Their last meeting each other wasn't very long and he was glad to have her near again. They had looked over all of his drawings and he had made one for her. After thinking about all the things they spent time doing, Edgar couldn't help but feel a little selfish, the whole conversation was about him and his drawings! So now if she had the time to come up to him and talk, more like write, then it'd be time for her to tell him more about herself. He wanted to, she was very charming and mysterious. The Russian's sea-green eyes sent shivers down his spine at their last, and first, encounter. He just knew that she must have an interesting story to tell, eyes don't lie. A wide grin spread across the canine's face as he spotted her coming toward him on a beautiful horse. Horse? She hadn't had one last time; she must have been out for a while trading to get her new steed. Edgar was jumping up and down, holding up his notepad that had her name written on it in big, bold letters. It was really his was of shouting.

[/html]
[html]

Oh nyuuuu! D:> Maybe you can see if the mods can retrieve it somehow?
But yeah, huplah for my memory! *clapclapclap*
Also slightly PP'ed taking the notepad—hope that's okay! ^~^

A hearty chuckle came from the Russian as she saw the excited expression Edgar had on—he was even jumping up and down as she drew nearer to him. Her grin widened to reveal her white teeth as she saw his note pad with her name in large, bolded letters. That boy... He really was something. Though deaf and mute he could fluently and clearly express his feelings through paper. That was an aspect that Vladislava admired about the dog, as she had never seen another creature like him in her life.

Of course, his beautiful drawings were a plus, too.

Vladi began to walk close to him after she grabbed her equine's ropes and gently tugged him along, and although he willingly followed, a snort came from him as well. She stopped as she was merely a foot away from him, her hands securely on Dmitrii's reigns just in case Edgar was uneasy around horses. She dipped her muzzle in a second greeting as she gestured to her Clydesdale, and then pointed to the notepad her Luperci friend was holding. With a tender hand she lightly took the pencil and paper and wrote out her own message for him: It is wonderful to see you again, Edgar. After letting him read this she wrote down more. This horse I have with me is Dmitrii. He is very gentle, so he shall not harm you in the slightest. She handed the notepad over to him again as her paw rested on her steed's neck, patting him softly. Vladislava then wove a hand from Edgar to Dmitrii, hinting for the copper-eyed male to pet her horse as well.

<style>
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: That's okay with me Smile I pmed a moderator about it I hope I can fix it >.<

Ever since the moment the luperci began to write, he had had the unique ability to show a lot of emotion with it; it was something he had naturally developed when you were deaf and mute. Edgar felt that when he couldn't write, that his emotions bottled up; it was hard to express and convey his actual thoughts without art or written words. He watched his pencil, that was held in her hand properly, move neatly across the page of his notebook. She then handed it back to him with her teeth bared in an ecstatic smile. Dmitrii, must be another Russian name. He could tell because of the odd spelling. The dog was happy to know that the animal was docile, that meant he could pet it and maybe give it a treat. Edgar touched the horse's smooth face; it felt very soft. The canine had then held out a cookie, made by him, that was the same kind as the one he had given to the knowledgeable cat named Element. The cookie was crumbly and well-sized; it had juicy apple bits and was mixed in with a cinnamon flavor. There were other ingredients added to the cookie that even helped with stomach pain; so it was more than safe for other creatures to eat. Edgar then wrote back: Interesting name, he's a strong horse. You sure know how to get what you want, Vladislava. I want to learn more about you this time, if you wouldn't mind. I feel selfish for going on and on about myself last time

[/html]
[html]

Hope it gets fixed soon <3

The Russian heiress watched, her genuine beam still in its place on her muzzle, as Edgar felt the Clydesdale's soft face, and her tail gently swayed back and forth. Dmitrii gave a whicker of approval as Edgar petted him, his own tail swishing, and he stamped at the ground. Vlad laughed at this, and gave her fellow Luperci a look that said Dmitrii's behavior was normal—in case the Spaniel became unnerved by his actions. She never liked her friends to be afraid of her or her companions, after all, as she saw such a strong feeling towards another undesirable. Fear, though it was respect in itself, was a negative feeling rather than the positive feeling true respect was. She didn't enjoy being feared at all.

The white and red man held out a crumbly pastry for her four-legged friend, and gratefully Dmitrii neighed and bit the cookie with his flat teeth, taking it from him. He chewed and swallowed it quickly, raising his head as a form of thanks, and began to stomp anxiously in the sand of the shore they were in. Vladislava knew very well what this sort of eagerness from him meant, and with a reassuring grin to her horse, she turned back to Edgar. He already had another note ready for her, and after reading it, she wrote back her answer. The name itself possesses a great amount of history, my friend. She paused, flexing out her wrist before going on. I shall inform you more about myself in due time, do not worry. But first—she signaled to Dmitrii again—he is rather excited. It is necessary to release such pent-up energy. Would you like to ride with me for a moment, just to tire him out? The smile on her face was simply irresistible. She hoped Edgar would agree to ride with her, even if for just a second or two, until Dmitrii was calmer again. Though it was also a stall to give her time to collect her thoughts for how to inform him about herself, she wanted to really form a strong bond with this male. He was unique, he was mysterious. And above all, he was her friend. Friends were worth everything, and Vlad cherished her peers just as much as she loved her family. Friends were all she had now.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Aghhhh can't fix it :'c Does my table look like yours' on your computer? For some reason mine does and idk why, I think it's just glitching up for some reason

The male smiled as he watched the horse take bites out of the crumbly cookie; he was glad to see people, and horses, appreciating his other talent. Vladislava's stallion stamped at the ground after he had petted him, he looked toward the Russian to see if he was alright and was relieved to find out from her that it was normal behavior for the horse. Dmitrii continued to anxiously move about and Edgar realized that his good friend was taking note of this. He was then given back his notepad for him to read something that the woman had written out. Edgar wrote back: Great! I'd love to but the thing is, he paused for a moment to look over Dmitrii again, I've never ridden a horse before. Dmitrii is the only good horse I've met, there was this one I met that literally just knocked me over. I'm sure yours' is a lot better than that one though there was always a memory, that'd he'd just have to explain, associated with everything somebody would bring up for Edgar; he loved conversation. The young artist then awkwardly climbed onto the tall equine, letting Vladislava sit in the front since she was the one who actually had an idea of how to properly ride one. Edgar's goose fluttered up onto the horse and landed on her friend's shoulder; afraid of what would come next.

[/html]
[html]

Aw. ;c Oh, well. And yeah, I was actually wondering about that! It's like my table looks like yours when you have the latest post, and then vice versa when I have the latest post. ... If that makes since. It's all rather strange, isn't it? :3

Another message scrawled out for her was soon presented, and she blinked at it. Edgar soon added his reasoning behind his hesitation, and she nodded to him in understanding. He hadn't been the first to be a bit reluctant to be near Dmitrii—ironically another Russian she had met some time before seemed uneasy near her Clydesdale, but after some reassuring from the female, he rode out his unease. Vladi understood well that some people just weren't comfortable around equine, but she was determined to prove that Dmitrii wasn't like the scary, frightening creatures they saw him as at first.

She watched her friend climb aboard her horse, a stifled laughter escaping her slightly parted lips as she grinned. He had mounted the stallion strangely, and by the way he managed to get up on the saddle, the heiress couldn't help but giggle at him. With much more grace and swiftness she swung her leg over Dmitrii, and looked over her shoulders at the male. She glanced down at the notepad he was holding and, after taking both the paper and pencil, jotted down a quick sidenote: For your own well-being, I encourage you to hold on tightly. By this she obviously meant holding onto her, and she assumed he'd get the picture before her steed began running too fast. Turning forward again she snapped the reigns, and Dmitrii set off. He started slow, neighing and snorting, but gradually he built up speed, and the moment Vladislava clicked at his ropes to increase his speed into a fast-paced gallop, his steps became all the more thunderous. He was going much, much quicker now, speeding down the shoreline, and Vladi just hoped the intensity of the situation wouldn't scare Edgar any.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Yeah it is really weird, this thread probably confuses everybody A LOT lol

Edgar tried to hide the fear he had by giving her a gentle smile when she turned around to read his note. He gulped after reading hers'; getting the idea that this pony wouldn't be just trotting along. Calmly, he placed his long, frail hands on her shoulders, not holding on too tightly though; feeling that that would make her feel a bit uncomfortable. The dog was definitely excited, but afraid at the same time; his eyes widened in alert and his posture stiffened. He'd soon regret not holding on tighter as Vladislava got the Clydesdale moving. The boy watched everything seem to move past them as they zipped down the shoreline; it was all very blurry. It almost felt as if they weren't moving and everything else around them was. As the ride progressed, Edgar's companion anxiously fluttered off of his shoulder. She then decided to race the horse as she flew by his side, just above them all. Edgar grinned at the sight, he loved the competitive side of his pet. This wasn't so bad after all, but there was still a small amount of fear lingering inside of the luperci's mind at the thought of falling off Dmitrii at this point.

[/html]
[html]

Yeah xD

Paws were placed upon her shoulders, and Vladi felt a bit sorry for him. Once Dmitrii started gaining speed it was likely the Spaniel would fly off of him, but the Russian was sure she could prevent that from happening. She could tell he had gone rigid, possibly out of fear, or maybe out of excitement. She tended to become either extremely stiff or unnervingly jumpy when she was anxious, and it just really depended on her overall mood whether she would do the former or the latter.

Sometime after the stallion had gained an excellent amount of momentum, Edgar's feathered friend decided to move from her perch on the dog's shoulder. Instead, she took to flying at a matching speed by Dmitrii, obviously challenging him to a race. Though the horse thought nothing of it, Vladi certainly did, and a devious grin reached her muzzle. Eagerly she snapped the reigns again, calling out orders to her steed. "Быстрее!" she ordered, though it was all for fun, really. She wasn't much of a contender as some were, but that wasn't to say she would back down from a good race.

Eventually, after hearing her Clydesdale's heavy breaths, she slowed him down again, deciding to let the goose win this time. Steadily the creature entered a trot, then to a complete stop. Vladislava took the time to look over her shoulder at her Luperci friend, and held up a thumbs-up sign with a questionable look on her face. By these gestures she was asking him if he enjoyed it, though one could mistake her motions as something completely different—it all depended on the person's way of thinking, really, but she was sure Edgar would catch what she meant.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: I changed all my tables I used in this thread to my other one and now it's not doing the weird switchy table thing anymore yay

The artist's friend had pulled the reigns of her horse, causing his speed to rapidly increase; she had taken notice of his pet trying to race the horse. The young male watched as she continued to keep up with the horse; he had never known she could fly so fast! She had barely ever flown because she had Edgar to feed her and take care of her; she relied on him very heavily. In a way, Edgar and her were a little flock. Daringly, Edgar let go completely of his grip on Vladislava's shoulders, then raising his arms up in the air; legs squeezing the sides of the horse. It gave him a rush of adrenaline, his fear had completely faded. Suddenly, the spotted equine came to a halt; causing him and the girl to be bumped up into the air. She then turned around, seeming to ask him if he was alright. Edgar then gave her a sharp nod, wanting to continue. At that moment, he realized that he might have to get a horse himself with all the travelling he usually did. It was something for the boy to consider. The goose timidly flew toward Vladislava when the horse stopped, wanting her to be another friend of hers'. She landed on the back of the horse and playfully, or annoyingly, pecked at her back.

[/html]
[html]

Yay! ouo

Edgar's vigorous nod was a sure sign he was enjoying it. Letting go of her shoulders had been a previous one, so his answer wasn't all too shocking. A grin pulled at her lips as she also bobbled her head, and looked back to Dmitrii. He was snorting and neighing from his workout, anxiously pawing at the ground, and the Russian chuckled. Seeing her horse excited was a thing she enjoyed watching, and she especially liked to share his rides with another. Then again, the Luperci seated behind her had been the first she had ridden with officially, but still, the general concept was the same.

She felt a sharp prick at her back and, on instinct, jerked around, eyes blinking. She hadn't noticed his goose friend fly over and perch on Dmitrii, but she was a tad bit confused at the peck she just received. What meaning was behind it? Was it one of friendliness, perhaps? Vladislava couldn't be too sure. Regardless, she would of course respond with gentleness, even if it was a nip of annoyance. She gave the bird a smile and a small nod of the head, though she knew full wall this gesture could be interpreted into many different meanings.

Sea green eyes darted back into copper ones, and Vlad tentatively swung her left leg to the other side of the saddle, then moved her right leg to where it had been—or, blatantly speaking, turned herself around on said saddle to face her friend. She blinked at him questioningly, then drew with an imaginary pen on her pink-padded paw, symboling the notepad so they could communicate.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Smile

The boy smiled as he watched his goose interact with the woman, her then smiling down at the animal. He then pulled his pet gently into his lap and looked up into the deep blue-green eyes of Vladislava. She had pretended to be writing with a pen, asking for him to hand her his notepad. Edgar reached a delicate hand into his bag and grabbed his book of art and dialogue, flipping to the next blank page and handing it to her; along with a dark purple ink pen. The Brittany thought about what could have happened in her past, she looked to be the same age as him so it couldn't have been a whole lot. Edgar wondered if the wolfess had a family, one that wanted and loved her. He'd never felt loved or wanted, he could hardly imagine what it'd be to grow up in a perfect family; he had the worst family a kid could grow up with. Everybody in his family were so closely related, aunts married their nephews, grandfathers married their children's children, cousins married cousins; it was all over the place and disgusting. The young man looked up with peaceful eyes up at his friend, wanting to know more about her.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

The male Luperci understood her, it seemed, as he soon took out his notebook and a pen. He leafed through the book until he reached the next clean page, and then presented the paper to Vladi, along with the writing utensil. In turn she took the objects, and after pondering with a thoughtful look about what to write down, soon wrote a few words for starters. It was basic, but it would still help in the longrun, she was sure. I was born in Moscow, Russia, it read, and after showing it to him, she wrote more. My family was very rich, very powerful. They ruled a wealthy empire in the trading business.

She paused momentarily before continuing, her eyes briefly glancing up to the sky. I was the firstborn child in my family, so I was destined to follow the same fate as many in previous generations and lead my kinship's company. However... She looked up to Edgar, sea foamy green eyes shimmering vaguely from the sun's rays, before going on. I did not want to be in control of a business. It did not spark my fancy, so I... left. A frown began to form at her muzzle as she thought of her family again, but she wouldn't just leave him hanging at that. I really did not enjoy leaving my loved ones, though. I miss my siblings and my parents deeply. I had an especially close brother that I respected very much... There is not a day I do not think about them. I reminisce about Nikolai more than the rest, though... Her train of thoughts trailed off as she slowly returned the notepad to Edgar, a glazed over look in her eyes.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: *sprinkles seeds of love*

He was quite surprised by how much the woman had written, the dog read it very slowly so that he could remember every part of it. For some reason, he felt as if there was something new between them, he was too afraid to name what it was yet. Edgar placed a hand on hers', nodding in sympathy for being apart from family. Although he wasn't loved by his family, not including his mother who loved him dearly, he still missed them too and would often cry about them late at night at the thought of some of them having died already. Hesitantly, he wrote out his reply for her; it was difficult to explain everything that went on, it brought pain to his heart. The luperci figured that he and this woman would know eachother for a long while so he wrote it all down. I understand what it's like to miss someone, I get that all the time. I'm sorry to turn the conversation back to me, but since you've told me so much I've figured that I really have to. I was born in a place called Paris, Illinois. My family and relatives and I lived in this old, abandoned barn. A lot of my family and relatives I lived with would mate with their own cousins, children, grandparents, nieces, nephews and whatever other kind of relationship out there. It was really disgusting and it had caused a lot of them to have birth defects, I'm obviously one of them. Now my own father was the uncle of my mother; he was 10 and she was 1 at the time I was born. None of my family knew I was deaf, they thought I had a learning disorder like my brother so they treated me poorly and just taught me to hunt. There was this wolf though that had come to trade with my family a lot and he was the one who had taught me to write, draw and even cook. My father ended up killing that wolf though, as well as my mother. I saw both of them die right in front of me. The reason I'm on my own now is because a huge pack of coyotes took over my family's territory and my family abandoned me. The luperci's eyes dimmed with sadness as his grip loosened on the pen. He handed both the notepad and his pen to Vladislava for her to read. He hadn't told anyone else this much in a long while, it felt nice to let it all out. He looked to the pale-eyed woman, leaning in a bit more closer. He finally figured what that new feeling was he had devolped for her; it was love.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

She felt a new warmth on her paw and looked over to it, seeing her friend's hand over hers. She blinked at it before raising her gaze to Edgar, confused at first, but she soon understood at his nod. By this gesture she knew he could relate to her pain, and that at least brought some comfort to her mind. Vladislava wasn't the only one that had left her family, it appeared. She watched the Spaniel scribble down his responce to her short story and saw he had written down a lot—more than what she had, that was for sure, but it looked smaller probably because her hand writing was neater and nicer and slightky more legible than his.

Vlad read his painful story with pity for her poor Luperci friend, and her ears folded in sympathy for him as she reached the end of his words. Her past wasn't nearly as horrible and heartbreaking as his. She was at no place to complain! She still had a family, even if she couldn't see them. But Edgar... Edgar had no family. And even if some of them were still alive, it didn't matter in the slightest. They thought he was worthless. They didn't care for him. And his father... She felt her stomach churn when she tried to imagine him. All she saw was darkness, and terrible things. She hadn't even met him, much less known enough about him to make a good judgement, but the male's words had moved her more than it would most. She could certainly relate to his feelings more than others would.

He had given her the paper and pen again, but she hadn't the slightest idea what to say. Was she to say she was sorry? That wouldn't help. Saying sorry always made her feel worse, even if the words were meant to be helpful, and she assumed Edgar would feel the same way. Vladislava sooned reminded herself that he was a different person, though, and therefore thought differently than she, so perhaps expressing remorse for his pain would help a bit. I am so sorry about your mother, Edgar... She stopped after that, again unsure of what to tell him. The Russian heiress looked up again to him, and was slightly surprised to see he had come a bit closer. She didn't dare move, though, in case he drew near for a shoulder to cry upon, or something of that nature. She knew some people wanted others to comfort them, and she would be there for Edgar if he felt like letting out his sorrow. She saw his sadness in his copper eyes, and understood what he was going through well.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Smile

The wolf had neatly written down a response to all that he had just told her. The dog read over the page with his glimmering copper eyes. He was glad that she hadn't been scared of that big old paragraph he left for her, she was a great listener. The female's reply had been so kind and gentle, he wasn't used to getting replies like that. Before he took his notebook back into his own hands, he looked up to her and gave her a soft smile; thanking her for her gratitude. There's no need for you to be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong Edgar turned toward the direction where the Russian's nose was pointed toward, his hand moved next to her's. It's a beautiful day, isn't it? He hoped that she'd reply, he wanted to "talk" more with her. It was a beautiful day though, there were starch white clouds floating all above them, but not covering the face of the sun that was beaming down on them both; almost like a spotlight on a stage. The skies underneath the soft clouds were light gray; the morning being cold and chilly. It was a moment where Edgar wanted to take out his pencil and start drawing; but the woman was here, and for some reason she mattered more than any drawing he wanted to make or had made before.

[/html]
[html]

Ahaha so much fluff is clouding my kind from this. :3

Edgar offered her a gentle smile before writing down his responce to her words, and at his sentence on the paper, she gave him a slight nod. Though he said it was alright and she didn't have to apologize for his loss, she felt like she needed to. He was her friend, after all, and she wanted to be as supportive as she could. Even if his past wasn't affecting his current life as much as it would to some, Vladislava would try and be there for him.

She could tell his paw had slid closer to hers, but she didn't take this gesture as much. The heiress was oblivious to whatever Edgar was feeling, so she really didn't show any feelings toward his actions. Not that her unknowingness was rude in the slightest, but it was just what it said on the tin—unknowingness. The Russian soon turned her attention toward the new note he wrote for her, and with a soft smile, she took the pen and paper and jotted down her responce. It is, it read, It is very beautiful, indeed. I find mornings like these even better when I have someone to share them with. Vladi looked up to Edgar again, her smile widening, then back to the sky. A cool breeze from the sea soon blew through her fur and she shivered, but she didn't break her gaze from the cottony clouds and pearly skies.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Awww they're so cute together c':

Vladislava writing onto the notepad broke his focus on the horizon in front of them both. The woman kindly handed it back, seeming to not catch on all the way of what he was feeling for her at the moment. The spaniel blushed as he looked back into her captivating gaze, remembering the time when he drew her in the cave and completely forgetting that he was holding the notebook in his hands. He felt a little embarassed when he realized that he had spaced out while looking at her and speedily read over what she left for him; not wanting to bore her. The Brittany felt happy knowing that she enjoyed his company, he was sure enjoying her's as well. His eyes brightened as he spelled out the words; I do too, meaning that he enjoyed this morning better with her by his side. Would that be enough to keep a conversation going? He hoped, he was at a loss for words from getting a little nervous. He glanced at her and saw her shiver, then he knew just what a gentlemen should and would do. Edgar pulled the zipper down on his hooded jacket, sliding it off himself and putting it on the shoulders of the woman he was sitting by; exposing his lean and muscular physique. After doing this, he looked over at her with a heart-warming smile of his. He hoped to have her around him for a long time.

[/html]
[html]

So so cute. ; ;

The man seemed to stare at her a long while after she gave him the notepad again, but eventually with reddened cheeks he seemed to remember he was holding it, and scribbled down a small note for her after reading her words. Vlad leaned in a bit closer to him so she could read the message he wrote for her, and she grinned at it. The Russian soon pulled back to her original position, though, still unaware of whatever Edgar was thinking about at the moment.

He apparently saw her shaking from the sharp wind, and just like a gentleman he shed his coat and draped it over her shoulders. The heiress briefly glanced at his muscular chest before raising her gaze to soft copper eyes—she didn't want to be caught staring, of course. But my, what a fit canine he was! The only other man she ever saw with that great of a bod was a perverted Luperci back in Russia that had very different intentions in mind than what she did, but she mentally shook her head clear of that thought and gave Edgar a smile just as warm as the one he had offered her. She took the ink pen and paper again, her hand unintentionally brushing by his, and wrote down her words: Thank you. Though it was only two words, she knew they carried a lot of meaning with them. Vlad had valued these words for all her life, as she was grateful for what she had and what she used to have, and would never disown them in a heartbeat.

<style>
</style>[/html]