Man Amplifier
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/GNZWJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

ooc: Vladislava is so oblivous it mades Edgar want to cry *tear*

Edgar saw how Vladislava was still unmindful to his new feelings for her. Could she know but just not want to have the kind of relationship? Negative thoughts and feelings began to eat up the luperci's confidence as he sat there on her horse. What cheered him up was the little thank you she had written down, he looked up at her and nodded, still with a smile, to acknowledge that he appreciated it. The dog looked around, knowing in the back of his mind there was something he wanted to give her. Remembering what it was, his hand rushed toward his bag and grabbed ahold of a thornless rose that had bright yellow petals with red tips; Edgar knowing this color of rose symbolized falling in love. The male smiled at it, it never came to his mind until then what the rose symbolized, he had first picked it to just draw it later but now it would be given to the Russian. The artist carefully pulled the rose out of his bag and he handed it to the young woman. Edgar never knew that'd he would ever fall in love, he always thought that he was incapable of it all.

[/html]
[html]

Mwahahaha >8D *ahem* B-But yeah, she'll know now.

She watch with sea green eyes as the bi-colored male looked around for something. What was Edgar searching for? Vlad blinked at him, her head tilting to the side a bit as she observed him stick his hand into his bag again. She saw him grin to himself, which only furthered the Russian's confusion. What on Earth could he possibly be smiling at? No doubt it was the mysterious object he had been digging around for, but really... What was it? She was curious to know what it was.

The man slowly and gingerly pulled out a yellow and scarlet flower, and Vladislava's orbs widened at it. That was such a beautiful rose—but was it really a rose? She had never seen a rose in person before, but the main protagonist in her book had given his sweetheart such a flower. But that novel said roses had thorns, didn't it? This two-shaded plant had no thorns. Besides, the rose in the book was pure red, not two colors. Unless that thorned rose was a spin-off of an original rose such as this.

Edgar held out the flower for her to take, and for a moment, she just stared at it. What did this symbolize? She blinked at it for a while before she soon put two and two together. That romance novel! In it, the boy gave the girl a rose, just as Edgar was doing unto her now.

... But... Did... Did that mean that Edgar was in love with her? That's what the guy in the book said his rose meant to the girl. A slight blush colored her dark cheeks as she tentatively took the flower, a bit embarrassed that of all people he could've fallen for, it had been her. Her! It was quite strange in her mind, but she couldn't make up his mind. What Edgar wanted to think was what Edgar wanted to think, and she couldn't change it.

The question was, though, did she like him in return? This she was unsure of. She did rather enjoy spending time with him, conversing on paper with him, riding with him, being close to him... Wait, what? Where'd that last thing come from? She hasn't even been all that near him in a physical sense. But... Perhaps that was what she was longing for. To be close to him. To feel his warmth.

And ultimately feel the love he had for her.

A soft, tender smile rose onto her muzzle as she gently held the rose, then brought it up to her heart. She nodded slowly to Edgar before bestowing upon his gift a kiss, and reached out with her free paw to touch his hand. No words were needed to express that she too did have feelings for him, and she knew he would understand her clearly.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Do you want to continue the thread or close it up soon?

Edgar hadn't known what roses symbolized from books, but rather from his mother. They were out by the river when his mother had written to him that she had a gift for him, and then she gave him a rose; then explaining what roses meant and how she didn't love daddy. It made him feel sad to think about times where his mother would say things like that; how she didn't love his father. All Edgar every wanted was to have everyone love eachother. His eyes met the seagreen ones of Vladislava, hoping she would accept it and know what it really meant. The boy's heart began to beat faster and faster, excited and nervous toward the reaction of the wolfess. Looking at her, she appeared to be feeling the same, her eyes brightening and a small smile causing her lips to curl up. He watched as she had kissed the rose, her hand then placed on his. Now there was a whole new feeling, a whole new emotion, taking over his body; love. It wasn't the love he had for his mother or the love for any of his friends he had met, it was that kind of love that you only share with one person. Edgar let her lay against him, his head placed above her shoulder. A light breeze blew by as the clouds began to move around the sky. He was thrilled to know that, this is what love felt like.

[/html]
[html]

I can go either way, really! Whatever you want to do. :>

The way his body moved was a gesture for her to come closer to him—or, at least, that's what Vlad got from it. Her flushed cheeks brightened as she leaned against him, albeit gingerly, and felt his head rest upon her shoulder. A strange, fluffy feeling bubbled up within her, one she had never felt in her life—she recgonized it, but felt a bit conflicted by it. It wasn't the same type of affection she had felt for her family, nor was it the closer, deeper type of love she felt for Nikolai. Rather it was an emotion in between the two, it seemed, as it wasn't quite matured enough yet to be actual, living, breathing love. It was affection, of course, but only time would allow it to be such a romantic feeling.

Even if it wasn't actual love yet, though, she enjoyed and embraced the emotion. She liked being with Edgar, and liked the slim Spaniel himself—he was understanding, and could express himself so fluently. His artwork, too, was the best she had ever seen, but now, she yearned to stay with him for other reasons. Her pink-pawed hand was still over his as they remained still for a long while, a gentler breeze slicing the air, and the clouds slowly making their way across the sky. Green eyes gradually began to close as Vlad brought the rose up to her nose and took in its scent, and she felt content. She was with a man she thoroughly liked to spend time with, and it was a perfect morning.

Her eyes blinked open again she she glanced over at him, but was careful not to move her shoulder, as his head was still resting there. Gently she squeezed his hand to grab his attention, longing to "speak" with him again.

<style>
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Alright Smile Wooo Edgar's name is pink on the online list now!

Although Edgar would never not call something like this, what was going on between them right then, not actual love, he knew that things would only get a whole lot better or a whole lot worse from here; that this was only the beginning of the real thing. He was pleased that she felt comfortable enough to lie down against him, that was a good start. The dog loved the way her head felt on his chest; her hair, and fur, were very soft and smooth. Just as he was daydreaming to himself about them both running off and taking on the whole world, he felt her hand squeeze his. Edgar took this action as asking to get out the notepad, so he did. He took out a fresh pencil as well and he set then both on his lap. Goose fluttered over to the other end of the horse; on top of Dmitrii's broad head. The bird craned her neck downward to look into his eyes, her wings stretched out to balance. She had a way of annoying other animals, she only wanted to play with them though. Edgar wondered what she would write next, he hoped that she didn't have to leave now.

[/html]
[html]

Wooo! 8D

The man seemed to understand her gesture and took out a new pencil and his notepad, and set it in his lap. Vlad took both of the objects and set the rose in her own lap as she stared at the paper, tapping the writing utensil against her chin. Well, she wanted to talk with Edgar, but in all truth she wasn't sure what to talk about. She knew actions spoke louder than any words she could write down for him, but she had already used most of the common signals for what she was feeling toward him.

... Of course, there was that one action that she could do unto him. It was that thing the boy in her book did to the girl. But Vladi wasn't sure if that was the right way to go about what she felt toward Edgar. It was still early, and she wasn't even sure if it was really love she was feeling for him, and...

But really, why not?

That peck of affection—a kiss, if you will—held very powerful feelings behind it. But there were instances where it was used to show subtle feelings, though, right? Right?

Meh. Maybe not. Either way, Vladislava was quick to shoo that idea for now, and blinked as she realized she had been staring at the notepad for a while now. Quickly she jotted down some words that come to her mind—So... What are your plans for the rest of this fine day?—and presented Edgar with the paper, wearing an apologetic smile for taking so long. At this point she had already sat upright again, and green eyes held a soft gaze toward the Spaniel as she waited for him patiently to respond.

Meanwhile Dmitrii had whickered at the bird that had perched onto his head, and blinked his dark orbs when she craned her neck to look him straight in the eyes. He stamped at the ground and shook his snout to shake her off, as he didn't really like the feel of her feet on his nose that much.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: Smile

The woman slid the notebook and the lead-tipped pencil onto her lap and then started tapping the pencil on her chin; trying to think of what to write for him. He smiled, wondering if she had been at a loss for words at what was going on now. It was true, actions spoke louder than words. A lot louder. There wasn't much to say right now, how nice it was today and what had gone on in their lives both had been covered already, Edgar thought that if he himself tried to write something that he'd ruin the moment, but Vladislava had more of a way with words than him. So... What are your plans for the rest of the day? Edgar wasn't one who usually planned his whole day out; he let whatever happened happen. Did he wake up this morning knowing he'd see the wolf again and, this time, fall in love with her? Not really, but it was one good surprise. Later that day though, Edgar would find an injured horse out in the woods and keep it as his own; you can't plan something like that. There was one thing he had wanted to get done for a while though, join Cercatori D'Arte. Nothing really, I hope that you're not up to much. He had added the last part in an attempt to learn what she was up to today. Then, without thinking, he placed a soft kiss at the side of her maw; not wanting to make her uncomfortable with one directly to her mouth. He figured if that was what she wanted, she'd give it to him.

[/html]
[html]

D'awwwww so much fluff! ouo I feel sooooo bad that this fling might have to end. ;~; Also PPed slightly to get things moving for MOAR FLUFF.

The Brittany had a responce soon after she had asked the question, which was... good? Vladi wasn't sure. Either way she soon wrote some more words: I have not planned out much for today. I am still surprised I happened to come across you, to be honest. She flashed him a small smile after giving back the notepad.

And then, something unexpected happened. Though she had been thinking about them not a moment ago, his kiss came as a shock. Not an unwelcomed one by any means, but just... a shock. She blinked, her eyes wide as they stared into copper orbs, and she fell silent.

An even stranger feeling swirled within her as the Russian let her bright eyes soften at Edgar, and curiosity pulled at her. She thought it was morbid curiosity, really, but... It wouldn't hurt to try, right...?

She wrote him a new note, though the jitteryness in her handwriting was self-evident. Close your eyes, it read, and after allowing him time to read and shut his orbs, she set the notepad in her lap again and the pencil on top of it. Slowly she brought her head nearer to his, and her hands rested over his paws. Instinctively her own eyes gradually heaved close as her muzzle pressed against Edgar's into a gentle kiss. She held her lips on his for what seemed for an eternity as she felt her body flare up, her cheeks blushing brightly, but eventually she pulled away, her eyes opening again. Her ears flattened against her skull as she looked away from him, a new fear building up inside her. What if the peck of affection he had given her was the farthest he wanted to go? What if he didn't desire what she just gave him? This caused her dark tail to attempt to wrap around her leg, but it didn't get too far as her leg had been resting tightly on Dmitrii's saddle.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: me tooo :'c dats okay

Edgar saw how she had wrote back. I have not planned out much for today. I am still surprised I happened to come across you, to be honest. He perked up a bit knowing she had nothing planned for the day, that would give them more time to spend like this. Looking back at her, she was smiling as well; making his heart skip a beat. He was such a hopeless romantic. After kissing her, she had reacted with a soft expression; not seeing it as too much for him to be doing with her. The dog's heart quickly warmed, blood pulsing, as he saw a new curiosity and softness in her eyes. The wolf's hands shook as she wrote something. Close your eyes. He did, a smile was still on his lips; he couldn't help it around her anymore. Slowly her head came closer to his and her hands went over his. Edgar had an idea of what was happening but hadn't expected it to be what it was. Then it happened. She kissed him! Now he felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside, flattered by her actions. His eyes fluttered open when she pulled away. It definitely wasn't the farthest he wanted to go, he let her know that as he lifted her off the horse and set her down on the sand, both of them sitting down, his arms were wrapped loosely around her. The dog then gave her his own kiss, his seeming to just a bit less shy and a little longer, too. By now the bird had caught herself while falling off the horse and stood at Dmitrii's legs; watching the two.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

To be completely honest, Vlad wasn't aware that she'd ever find someone to become this attached to in this way. Sure, she had wondered about it often after reading that romance novel for what might have been the fourth or fifth time, but really, she didn't think she'd actually find someone. But Edgar... There was just something about him. Something that clicked. And if they were, as some put it, "simply meant to be," the heiress wasn't about to say no to fate.

Of course, this might've partially been because she had declined destiny once before, and didn't want to deny it twice. That would eventually add up on whatever her later life would turn out to be or something, right?

Gently he had lifted her from the saddle and onto the sand underfoot, and he soon joined her on the ground. Vladislava was sitting back on her knees as she felt his slender arms loop around her, and with a slightly bashful smile her ears folded back, and her muzzle tilted toward the ground. Her green eyes stayed glued to his, though they did close as he again pushed his lips against hers. He had given her a longer and braver kiss that the one she had given him, and in turn her hands reached up to his shoulders as she lifted off her knees to come closer to him. A moment before they broke away her watermelon tongue had unintentionally flickered out of her mouth to lick at his muzzle, and she kept her mouth close to his even after it was over. At this point had mind had faded into a blank, and she rather waited for his next move to follow upon. Her posture was more submissive than dominant, and since she was still inexperienced, she yearned to have him teach her than go about this blindly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: You're the last poster this time c:

He was having a great time, everything seemed perfect to him right now. Edgar's body tingled with excitement as she had placed her hands on his shoulder during his kiss. A grin appeared on his face as she affectionately licked around his maw, her mouth close to his still. Her ears folded against her head, eyes widening at him in submission; it was sweet to him. The dog's soft heart melted as he put his mouth to her hand; kissing it. He then kissed his way all the way up her arm; stopping at her throat that he tickled with his soft, pink tongue. At that moment, he really began to wonder if a relationship like this would actually stand a chance in the real world. Was this just what others seemed to call "young love"? Could it have just been their hormones; them both being equivalent to the average human teenager? Edgar knew that the only way that he could find the answers to these questions would be to venture deeper into this brand new relationship with Vladislava. The young artist lied down on the dry sand, her then eventually setting her head on his chest. His copper eyes focused on the clouds above them which were growing thicker and darker. Tiny droplets of rain began to drop from the cloud-filled skies; soaking his fur. The sun, oddly enough, still had no clouds covering it; it continued to shine down at the two of them. Slowly, the dog fell asleep; his romantic interest still lying there with him. Her eyes were still open, she was still awake.

[/html]
[html]

Aww fluffy times over D:>

His muzzle had lowered to her paw as he planted upon it a kiss, then a series of more kisses that lead up to her neck. She growled slightly at it, but it was rather a growl of delight than hostility. She moved her neck to the side so Edgar could reach it easier as his tongue licked it, causing a newer, stranger feeling to distribute throughout her body. It felt pleasant, Vladi knew that for a fact, and subconsciously she squeezed her hands on his shoulders.

Edgar soon lay back on the bay, and in turn the Russian girl settled herself by him, half of her chest resting over his as her head nestled under his chin. Her pink-pawed hand rested on his chest as well, her fingers tasseling into his fur. She took in a sharp intake of breath to smell his scent, and sighed deeply. She considered losing herself in him again by giving him a short kiss, but decided against it. She was far too comfortable where she was, resting by him, on him, with him.

Small droplets of precipitation began to fall from the darkening heavens, which began to dampen her coat. What it also brought was more lucid awareness of where she was and what exactly she was doing, and upon realizing she had just basically commited herself to Edgar, her eyes widened fully. Wait, but then... She had given herself up to him, in all bluntness. But... But did she want that?

Commitment! Such a horrid idea! She couldn't even bare to stay with her own family if she had to be tied down. So why was it any different with this Spaniel? Sure, Vladislava could force herself to follow through with a lot of things, but... what about with a relationship like this? Of this magnitude? She was quite sure things would only get deeper between them from here. But she... Didn't she have feelings for him? She had shared her first kiss with him, for Christ's sake. Forgive me for using your name in vain, Father, she apologized mentally, a deeply troubled look on her face. Could she bear to stay with Edgar? Perhaps. But perhaps not. She didn't want to be held down by their relationship. She wanted to keep with her routine she had going on already. She didn't want change.

The heiress could tell Edgar had drifted to sleep. She took this moment to slowly and carefully sit upright again as she stared at his peaceful face, her eyes distant and confused. ... No. She wouldn't make a firm decision yet. She would think about this before leaving him altogether. But for now... She had to muse over it. She couldn't do so with his intoxicating fragrance clouding her judgement.

Tentatively she stood, and wiped the sand from her rear and the back of her legs. She stepped over to Dmitrii and briefly looked down at the goose before mounting her horse, frowning all the while. Vlad grabbed her steed's reigns and snapped them quickly, too perplexed by her feelings for the male to care whether or not he would hear them running off. Obediently the Clydesdale galloped off, snorting as his feet clomped into the wet sand. The rain was becoming heavier now as it clung to her fur and mane, and the storm reminded her off the first time she had meet Edgar. She shook her head visibly, though, as if to clear her mind of him, as the wolfess and her companion rode off through St. John's, off to the forest she had resided in to the south.

<style>
</style>[/html]