[RO] My home is made of stone!
[html]

After Skye had accepted Adrian into the pack, she had lead him back to Thornbury, explaining to him some stuff about the pack. Adrian had gotten his guitar and flute case and walked with her while she talked. She had explained about the different ranks in the pack and the territories. She had told him that Thornbury was the main village that the peole of Cercatori d'Arte lived and that he was free to find an unclaimed house and make it his home. And Adrian fully intended on doing that. After Skye and Adrian parted ways Adrian walked through Thornbury, looking at different houses. Some of them he could tell were claimed, from both scent and the decorations outside the house. Adrian walked into the town square and started to look around.

It was as Adrian was turning in a circle, looking at the houses surrounding the town square that he saw it. It was on the east side of town and had two wooden houses on each side. Out of a row of five houses, it was the only stone one. And it was smack dab in the middle of them. Adrian walked up to the house but he couldn't see any sign that it was being lived in. Adrian walked up to the door and shifted the flute case to one hand before knocking on the door. He waited a few minutes before turning the knob and walking into the main room. He smiled, looking around. This is going to be my new home. He thought to himself with a grin. It was nicely furnished, with a few wooden pieces of furniture. Adrian set his guitar down, leaning it in a corner. Then he set down the flute case on the wooden table. Adrian ran a hand along the surface of the table as he walked. Adrian walked up the small flight of stairs. There was only a bedroom upstairs but it was very spacious. Adrian walked over to the bed and sat down, looking around with a big grin on his face. He felt like a child who just got told he was being given a present. Adrian pushed himself off the bed and walked downstairs.

Adrian went through the other various rooms. He found another, smaller bedroom, a storage room, the kitchen, a living room and dining room, and a door that led to a stone basement. The basement was smaller and smelled musty. He expected it was for storing food in the winter. Adrian went back upstairs and checked out the other rooms. The bedroom had a smaller bed and a basket for keeping clothing. The storage room was spacious enough that Adrian would probably use it to store instruments. The kitchen was outfitted with basic equipment. A small fire place for cooking food and boiling water. There was a bigger fire place in the living room, that would help to keep the big house warm in the winter. And the dining room was where Adrian had first walked in and set down his flute. The doorway led into the conjoined dining and living room, so if you went left you entered one, and if you went right you entered the other. Adrian smiled, standing in the door way of his new home. With a grin he turned around and shut the door.

Word Count → 000

Lol, he towers over her. On my next post I'm going to PP him leading her back to the house okay? Let me know if you want anything changed.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]