[M] Repose Repetition
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Out of Character Text.

Zadkiel had found himself a den that was left unguarded and that meant he would have an easy time of securing himself a meal. He had been wandering the forest without any real purpose when he had heard the keening noises of pups having been left unattended. The sound was just like a dinner bell to him. He couldn't keep himself from seeking out the source of the noise. The den had been dug out beneath a tree that was located a short distance away from the stream. He had no idea where the mother had gone to but he didn't particularly care either. No, he was more interested in the young meat that had been found.

Zad got onto his hands and knees and reached into the den to pull out the first month and a half old pup of the litter of four that was to be found within the den. His tongue lulled out as he held the small body cradled within his hands as it squirmed. It would be so easy to snuff out its life. He had the same thoughts as he had held his own pups in his hands. Even though he liked young meat he would never think to end his own line. They were the only ones that were safe from his appetite.

But this pup didn't belong to him. The D'Angelo male had no idea who it belonged to and, quite frankly, he didn't really even care. With a sharp twist of his hand he snapped the neck of the pup and ended its life. Zad lounged himself near the den, shifting to sit on the ground and lean his back against the tree. He pulled out one of the knives that he had strapped to his thighs and used it to cut open the tiny body. He parted the flesh and reached in to pull out the small organs and dropped them into his mouth to eat, savoring the tender taste of them.

<style>
.serenity { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zadtop.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#FFFFC0; width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:108px 15px 5px 15px; color:#6F6353; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.serenity b {color:#AF6D20; }
.serenity p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.serenity p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 404 OOC: Oh boooyyy :O

Saqui needed a little time away from AniWaya and its endless grasses, her pads had been bleeding from using the sickle so often recently, but she was in a race for time, She was getting some help, but what little help it was, wasn’t much and it was as though she were the only one doing the work, but that was wrong. She wasn’t and she knew it. Others in the pack had their own duties so they could do so much. She didn’t take Mirage with her this time, she was getting further into her pregnancy and soon she would not be ideal for riding, to save the foal, as well as her legs. The poor mare could only hold so much weight.

Her feet moved through the forest of thick trees and brush when she heard it, the sound of puppies. Her maternal instincts kicked in and she hurried to see the situation and what was going on, and if she could help, because she didn’t hear the whine or bark, or howl of the mother that should be nearby. Saqui in her slender form hurried through the trees of the forest to see a golden colored male find the nest before her and before she could go to see what was going on, she saw something so horrible. He snapped the puppie’s neck, Saqui’s eyes went wide and she felt sick, felt her previous meal come up to her gullet, sitting there waiting for her to open her mouth to free it, but that wasn’t all as she stood transfixed.... the man actually opened up the now dead child and was eating it. A puppy, a wolf!

This time she let whatever it was she held in, out and wretched. She was as quiet as could be but she knew she was heard and she tried to recover quickly, pulling her bow from its spot and readying it just in case he came after her. Then she thought... she heard more than one voice. She braved herself and moved out of the bushes where she hid; “They do not belong to you.” She said, feeing queezy again at the sight before her. She barely knew what she was doing, though she knew she could shoot, to save what other puppies there were. Her heart thumped against her chest, oh what was she doing, she was no hero....

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]

Zadkiel was enjoying the rare treat that had been left behind for him. Or at least he was trying to until a noise in the bushes alerted him that he was no longer alone. But whoever was dallying in the bushes did not make their presence immediately known. That only meant that they were no relation to this brood since they wouldn't jump in to help right away. Ah well, perhaps they would just continue on as if nothing was going on. It was that thought which had him remaining reclined and enjoying his find. After all it wasn't all too often that one could find a find such as this. The flesh of the young was a real delicacy that wasn't found laying about just anywhere. Especially not so easy to take either. this was the easiest meal that the male had had in a long time.

And his wish for whoever was hiding out to just pass on wasn't about to come true. It took them awhile but they finally announced themselves. Or herself, as he had come to realize when he looked up from the corpse to the living being. the woman stood there with a bow at ready but Zadkiel only looked upon her with a bored expression. Really now, what did she think that she was going to do with a sharpened stick? "No. You mean that they don't belong to you. For all you know I could be the father to them. After all their mother left them alone with me." Zad looked away from the armed woman to stare down at the carcass that he held in his hands. "This litter..." He paused and looked back up towards Saqui. "They are not fit for life. Their mother was punished for her sins for having an all dark brood. She has gone to prostate herself and beg for forgiveness while I am left to clean up behind her and get rid of all evidence of her transgressions." The lie fell so easily from his lips. It was something he had seen done before. In Khalif the dark ones were killed. He had witnessed mothers killing their own young because of it. To him this just fell in the same vein as that. The mother had left the abominations unprotected because they were unwanted.

"Would you not do the same? Would you not get rid of those that would bring shame to you and your family? Would you save a life that would leave you forever outcasted and cursed?" Could this female be one of the few that were foolish enough to give up their own life just to save another? After all self preservation was the first step in survival. But there seemed to be some that were missing that quality. Of course Zadkiel thought those who did such a thing were idiots. Certainly Zadkiel liked his family well enough and wouldn't seek to harm then but if it came down between them and himself well, he would choose to save himself each and every time.

<style>
.serenity { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zadtop.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#FFFFC0; width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:108px 15px 5px 15px; color:#6F6353; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; line-height:15px; border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 251OOC: Yep Saqui is scurred %$#@less XDD

Anger boiled up in the man as he seemed to think he had all the right. Even if he were the father of these children it gave him no right to kill and.. and eat them! She nearly threw up again, but remembered this man seemed quite capable of harming others without cause, and it was that he seemed almost fearless of her bow. “Transgressions! Just because they are dark? That’s …. no.” her hand Pulled back and the arrow moved as she aimed, not for him, but to show him just how good of a shot she was, and let loose the arrow that went straight to his feet, and dug deep into the ground.

"Tsv s gi na! I would never take someone’s life unless they truly deserved it. You for example. They are innocent puppies and you are EATING that one!” She said. Her hand already had another arrow out and was in the process of knocking it. Her heart pounded against her chest, her eyes on him the whole time. Even with the blood and gore of that poor puppy in his hands and on his face. She wanted to cry. She swallowed knowing that she would not be able to save them if he came at her even when she was ready to shoot again, because if so, then she would be useless face to face with the man. She knew bows and arrows, but had nothing but her natural claws that were weapons.

<style>
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]

Poor Saqui, and of course Zad isn't making things any easier

He didn't understand what was wrong with everyone. Did they not realize they killed every single day to eat. But no, they cared nothing about the fawns that they left motherless as they chose to fill their bellies on a freshly caught doe. But should the life of another be ended prematurely then they all got just like this. It really was a sick display. "You must think yourself some sort of saint then. But let me tell you that you aren't. If ever a piece of meat has made its way into your belly then you have robbed someone else of a family member. Where is your bleeding heart then? Just know that every meal you take is one less available for those that are slowly starving to death to have. This mother for example. You stole from here what she needed to be able to care for this litter should she have chosen to keep them just so you could have the strength to come and confront me."

Zadkiel dropped the body of the pup and pushed himself to stand up after the arrow had been shot and landed in the ground. But he wasn't about to run off. No, he had his knives in his hands and was prepared to defend himself should the female really be foolish enough to continue on with her attack. "What about what you eat, ever think about the families that you are stealing them from? What about those poor fawns that starve to death because you took the life of their mother? Why is it okay for you to make them suffer to fill your belly and yet it is so wrong for me to end the suffering of this litter. Have you bothered to look closely at them and notice that they are much too small? They are starving to death but you are fine with that. Let them slowly waste away instead of having their life ended swiftly." Zadkiel spat out the words and took to a knee to pull out another pup from the den. He didn't end its life but held it up by the scruff for the female to see it.

"Does this look like a happy and healthy pup to you? Where is all the fat? Puppies are supposed to be pudgy but this one is little more than flesh and bones. Oh, that is right, you don't care that it is suffering as long as it is alive." He tossed the puppy over at her, expecting that she might drop her weapon in order to catch the pup and try to save the young girls life. "Before you judge you should be sin free. If you don't want me to finish off this litter then you are going to have to give up all meat for the rest of your life." Of course Zadkiel knew that it was a death sentence as their kind was unable to survive without eating meat. So yes, it was her choice. To save the short lives of this litter then she was going to have to give up her own.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 347 OOC: She's a gambler :|

As he spoke she bristled, how dare he use her natural instincts against her, she growled but let herself stay quiet as he spoke, a speech of different truths and paths. Saqui could see holes though but as her father taught her, she waited patiently. Her ears were pinned to her head. He was arrogant, from the sound of his voice. Her eyes burned into the sick bastard. She had every intention of answering but seeing the poor squirming puppy her answer was delayed. “I hunt only in my packlands, and to animals that have no children. We are taken as the great spirits see fit, but you.... you EAT your own kind, I do not eat predator. I keep to my natural instincts. I do as the great spirits have put in my head since I was born.

She pointed at the puppy who whined weakly in the mans hand; “So instead of finding a surrogate of your own kind so that they can live you decide to maim and eat them. Eat your own. That is perverse and wrong. So I should have died too when my mother passed on? Me and my brother without milk? But instead we were helped by another milking mother.” The young wolf said, her eyes burning on the man. She had her eyes set both on the child and the knife, her heart beating fast. “I cannot do what nature has made me do. But I cannot let you kill anymore puppies.” She pulled her bow up. Her eyes on him. “You will not eat if your brain does not work.” She said, trying to calm her nerves, her arms weren't shaking as she did what she could to control them. She couldn't bare to see more die, even if he killed this one, there were others in the little den under him, she could save them at least. Her heart beat against her chest. If she could sweat as a human would, the persperation would be soaking her fur right now.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]