I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]
Word Count:: 000 He's too honorable for his own damn good, lol ---My last post, have fun xD

The wolfdog stood fast. Fleeing was a bad trait in a solider, and he wasn't about to start. The man's temper was growing violent, and he noted the tension in his body, the sound of his growls filling his ears. Sidra growled as well, but Alister was still and silent. Nothing else could be said, the truth was out, and he had a feeling that if he spoke the other man would lose control. His ears were low and his tail was limp. He kept his gaze from meeting the man's issuing not the slightest hint of challenge. Movement caught his eye and he turned his head to watch Sidra push forward, almost defensively. His brows furrowed, and the tawny's mans mouth opened just slightly in question. After all this, she wanted to defend him? Her attempt was half-hearted and went unnoticed by her lover, but still, it surprised him, as unnecessary as it was. He was quite prepared to receive whatever punishment he was like to get. Aro had a right to be angry, and Alister would suffer the consequences of his actions. He didn't move away when Sidra's lover approached, all pomp and circumstance, arms tensed as if to strike. Instead, he braced himself for impact, but the sound of his fist hitting the wall startled him. His eyes darted swiftly upward, brows furrowed, and Alister moved aside when his form stormed past him. The sound of a door slamming caused his ears to twitch backwards. Pools of amber, brown, and green were dark as he stared the floor for a moment, a sigh falling from his russet muzzle as relief washed over him.

He could breath again and was able to analyze the situation and the man's behavior. He turned to look in the direction her lover had disappeared to, a sharp frown crossing his muzzle. "Oh, yes, he's very...er...'manly'. Totally understand what you see in him." Sarcasm sharpened his words as he spoke them, gaze returning to the dusky minx. The man's temper hadn't been at all endearing, and the wolfdog saw it as laughably childish. He still felt guilty for what they had done, sure, he doubted that would ever change, and knew he deserved to be punished, but not quite to this extent. Aro had gone a little too far, and Alister didn't envy the conversation the pair of them would have after he left.

His gaze darkened at her tone of voice, he didn't like it one bit. She used him, for the necklace...for revenge. If anyone should be angry, it was him, but unlike Aro he wasn't about to take it out on her. He nodded, agreeing whole-heartedly. He didn't want to stay here another second. "Right, I'll just go sod off, then." Her words caused a bitter taste in his mouth, it had been his mother's, she could have respected that at least, should have. His hand curled around the steel shape defensively, assuring himself that it was still there. The tawny man turned and began to walk away, but paused once to look back. "Her name was Rowan, by the way..." Alister's voice was soft as he spoke of her, to get Sidra to realize just what it was she had stolen from him, why he'd put her through this. To the knight it was more than a pendant, it was his only reminder of just what he had lost, of what could have been.

Returning to normal the tawny man smirked, "Oh, and...good luck." His eyes darted towards the room where her lover was fuming, then back to her. The bitter humor in his visage was enough to show the utter lack of sincerity in his wishes. As compassionate as the man was, compassion had limits, and he was almost pleased of the situation he'd left them in. No doubt she'd be getting an ear full soon enough. It never had to be this way. She was just too damn stubborn. Worse was the fact that even now he couldn't get their night together out of his memory. As awkward as it had turned out she was still the only woman he'd been intimate with. And he'd never be able to forget.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:11px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Aro was fuming as he watched his oil lamp and books crash to the floor. How did he let himself get so worked up over this!? It was a good thing the lamp wasn't lite. But the oil in it certainly was no good on the books. Damn it! He knelt down and began to cleaned the books off. They were books on astronomy and one of those books Nayru had given him. His eyes looked at the book remembering that girl. His puppy-hood love. What ever happened to that woman? He sat back and flipped over the pages trying to part them all. The knock came to his door. His fur bristled and he heard her voice call to him. She was begging to come in and he ignored her at first then he finally came to the door after she said she was sorry. Really, it was him that was sorry. She hadn't done anything, and he believed her. It was that male he was angry with, but she was going to stand in his way when he wanted to rip that man a new hole. Why was she going to defend that male? Did she like him!? The thought infuriated him, but this was probably how she felt about Aro and all those women. He hadn't been with any, or even looked at any since her heat cycle.

He came to the door and put the book down on his bed. Opening the door his gaze looked down to hers, then he leaned out of the door to see that Alister fellow leaving after he called out to her saying good luck. His fur bristled more and Aro was half tempted to speak out, but he bit his tongue and just moved his arm around Sidra and ushered her into the room and shut it more easily this time. The black and white Knight had no words, he just went back to cleaning up his mess. Putting the broken glass in the small waist basket he had. He would have to go to Halifax and find another oil lamp. His gaze looked up to Sidra after he was finished cleaning and putting the basket back to where it belonged, "...so...you steal?" His eyes met sternly to hers before he moved to his bed picking up his astronomy book and jumped into a laying position on the bed. He licked his lips and opened the book flipping through the pages making sure none were stuck together. Then he stretched his arm out placing it upon his desk and began to take his belt off. The belt was put on the hook above the head board.

"...Sidra, did you not know how much that pendant meant to him? Obviously, a great deal as he had said..I really don't know the story behind that pendant, but the fact was you stole from him...and you used your body and scent to your advantage...is that what those men who captured you trained you to do?" He was avoiding his own feelings on this now, masking himself to get to the bottom of this issue. He wanted to understand her reason for doing what she had.

[/html]
[html]
You twist the truth
before my eyes

(000)

Ooc.

Alister's words followed her down the hallway as she walked away and stung some. In this situation Sidra did feel bad that she'd stolen something dear to Alister, his only reminder of his mother. She knew how it felt to lose the one who gave you life and would do anything for you. Despite the leopard woman's tough exterior, she probably wouldn't have stolen the pendant if she'd known it's meaning. It was too late for that now and her pride was keeping her from showing any signs of kindness or regret.

It didn't take long for Aro to answer the door. Sidra was in the midst of throwing Alister one last glare, one full of all the anger she felt right now. One he'd remember the next time they met. Once he turned, Sidra faced the Marino man before her, head instinctively lowering in submission. The anger radiated off of him, it was almost a physical feeling to be standing before him. She followed him inside and stood around awkwardly as he cleaned with no words coming from his maw. She looked over the mess, obviously the sound she'd heard from down the hall. She'd caused him to do that. The regret for that night washed heavily over her as she stood there, eyes trying to find something else to look at to distract her from Aro. With a heavy sigh, she rolled her shoulders back and tidied away some of the sorriness on her features. Why should she even be sorry? Nothing happened, nothing at all. Her brow furrowed as she turned back to Aro becoming increasingly irritated that he wouldn't speak to her. Just when she was about to say something she'd probably regret, he spoke up and her head lowered once again as he asked about her thievery. That icy blue gaze bore down on her almost like a he was about to lecture her about it and punish her for it. But she didn't think stealing was wrong, it had kept her alive and happy until she found Casa.

The cloaked woman stayed quiet for a moment and then shuffled closer to where Aro took his spot on his bed. I haven't done it in a while...since I came to Casa. But yes, I do. There was no shame in her gaze when she admitted to it. It was a way of life for her. Then the lecture came. Her head was thrown back and a sigh escaped her lips, much like a teenager would do when they already knew they'd done something wrong. His last question caused a slight glare from her as she looked back at him, not wanting to relate any of this to the traffickers. But it was true, except for them teaching her about the scent. That had been her first heat and the heavy seducing scent had only made things easier...yet in some ways harder for her to accomplish her goal that night. Sidra moved closer, sitting on the edge of the bed. Her gaze softened as she looked down on him, not wanting him to be upset with her. It was odd. I didn't know what it meant to him when I took it. It was just a pretty piece of jewelry that I wanted for my own. So I took it. There was a 'know it all' kind of look on her face as she spoke. She couldn't look at him as she answered his second question. She'd always ignored the fact that the traffickers had taught her seduction. It had helped her in many ways and was a valuable skill. I'd rather not discuss the things they trained me to do with you. But yeah, I guess I did learn that from them. It's a skill that I use and it's been useful. In many situations it's kept me alive.

There was always a thrill when she seduced someone, it was almost addicting. So was thievery. She'd never been ashamed of her skill set, but here sitting before her lover's gaze she felt some shame. Sidra hated it. Aro made her weak. She didn't want him to be ashamed of her, or be upset with her. Just another thing she would have to come to terms with if she wanted to be with him. Some of her stubborn nature burned through the apologetic face she was wearing, her ears pressing forward and shoulders rolling back proudly. Why should she be ashamed?

<style type="text/css">
.sidraflower .space {float:right; height:384px; width:250px;}
.sidraflower .words {font-size:32px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:32px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 90px 20px;}
.sidraflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sidraflower p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.sidraflower {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:300px; background-color: #521eaa; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ajxtt3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.sidraflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He listened to her response. His ears rolling from back to front, then stayed alert. His ocean gaze watched her, taking in all her body language and vocal pitches. He was studying her while his arms folded over his chest unhappy with all this. She nearly slept with another male while in heat! Then she stole from him! It wasn't like she stole food, or a weapon. She stole jewelry. Was she that materialistic? If she was, he didn't mind, but the fact was she stole something that wasn't needed for survival. Yeah, she could have traded it for something needed. But she was in a pack now, there was no need to survive as she did. That was over. Casa was safe with many things to offer beyond that like food and shelter.

Aro leaned forward a growl coming from his chest after he soaked in her words, "Look, you have no need for that anymore! If you want jewelry, I'll make you jewelry. Casa can keep you safe, can provide you with food, and shelter! Why steal anymore!?" His lips drew up in a small flash of his teeth, "..I ca--I.." Aro was at a lost now. He was so angry again. But his anger really wasn't directed to her..it was to himself. "..Look! I'm sorry!" He yelled out, his eyes closed as he did. I was hard for him to say it. He never wanted to do things he'd regret. He never regretted sleeping with others. He'd never regretted getting anyone pregnant, deep down that is. But somehow, Sidra was able to make him regret it. "...I am sorry I slept with other women...I'm sorry!" He then threw himself back down onto the bed and rolled his back to her gripping his pillow childishly. Fuck this! He grumbled in his mind. His ears pasted back in a ball of rotten emotions.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
You twist the truth
before my eyes

(000)

Ooc.

The scolding came shortly after she explained herself, ears folding back as the obsidian man pressed forward at her a growl trembling through his maw. The dominant facade she put on moments ago quickly crumbled when he came to face her. She sunk low eyes finding a place on the ground while he spoke, her feat scratched at the floor boards nervously. Aro offered to make her jewelry himself. It was a sweet notion, one that brought a small smile to her lips. She finally found the courage to face him as he finished punishing her with words and she nodded lightly. I don't know why...I just did it. Aro's teeth bared shortly at her and she sunk lower in submission feeling inclined to do so in this situation. He was pissed. Nobody had ever been pissed at her for stealing, or using her body to gain something. Now that someone important to her was telling her it was wrong, she felt that it was and was ashamed to have done it. She'd apologized though, what more could she do to show her Knight she was sorry? Amethyst eyes darted away again as he fumbled his words finally bursting out with an apology of his own. Eyes widened in surprise as she turned back to him, head cocking in a curious fashion.

It was clear on his expression that it took him a lot to say that. In this moment, Sidra didn't know what the apology was for and continued to look at him, the explanation shortly following. After that, he tossed himself onto his bed in a dramatic way making a smile form on her lips. Things became serious again when she realized the reason behind his apology. What's she'd done with Alister did make him feel bad about what he'd done in the past, before they'd even talked about their relationship. It had still hurt her to know he'd done it, and it was even worse knowing he'd having to care for both of the women later on when his attentions should be on her. and I'm sorry I almost slept with Alister...it was stupid. I shouldn't have even left the borders. Her features softened up, a hand lifting to run up Aro's back. Those women are in the past, I don't care anymore. That wasn't the whole truth. She didn't care about what had happened so much as she cared about what Aro might still do. It worried her knowing he could have eyes for more than one woman. I won't steal anymore. In that situation, it was just an outlet for the stress in my life. I promise I haven't done it since I've been here and it won't happen again.

<style type="text/css">
.sidraflower .space {float:right; height:384px; width:250px;}
.sidraflower .words {font-size:32px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:32px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 90px 20px;}
.sidraflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sidraflower p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.sidraflower {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:300px; background-color: #521eaa; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ajxtt3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.sidraflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]