Thieving Rascal
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Terra has not gone far into the territory. The caravan is near the borders

Her pups were getting older, and while they still needed to be watched carefully they were getting close to the age where she could leave them for periods of time to do what she wanted to do, instead of letting her life revolve completely around them. They had settled down to sleep in the house, Terra breathing a deep sigh of relief, when it hit her. The slim female wasn't one made to stay still for very long. The urge to travel ran through her veins, undeniable. She'd kept it down from the time she'd learned she was pregnant til now, but she couldn't deny it any longer. She had to travel.

Bolting out of the house Terra hit the ground and began to run. The wind pushed against her body, a wonderful gloriously freeing feeling. Her paws hit the ground rhythmically, streaking past the woods and all that was there. The scent of blood marked the borders, Terra briefly thinking that she had to talk to Skoll about that before she shot past, and was away from the place that had kept her prisoner for the past few months. Lifting her head Terra howled with joy, a broken cry that echoed through the crisp air. Change was coming, the crunch of leaves beneath her paws telling her of the season's change.

Terra ran through the hidden glens and paths that she had learned to love in her travels, keeping hidden from sight. Her pace slowly fell to a trot, panting happily as she continued her travels. She walked right through the borders of the pack she came across, too busy reveling in her freedom to think that there might be other consequences. Her tail swayed happily, a bright grin pasted on. Terra hadn't gone too far when the most wonderful object she'd ever come across came into view. She rarely thought very long on what she was doing, but she knew that that was the best she'd discovered.

It was the caravan that the art pack had brought their many goods in. The colorful paint teased her mind, sealed up tight to keep the treasures inside hidden. Dashing up Terra grinned, sniffing at it and wondering what was inside. Standing up didn't help much, the caravan closed up as it wasn't in use. Frowning Terra carefully considered the problem. She needed hands. Taking a moment Terra slipped out of her lupine form, letting her bones lengthen and extend, fingers unfurling from her paws. Her messy appearance was pushed away, shaking herself out as she examined each point.

As much as she would have loved to stick around and examine the caravan right there, Terra didn't want anyone else to get hold of her prize. There was really only one thing to do about it. She had to find some way to move the large object so that she could get it somewhere that she could hide it really well, and then she could play. Happily Terra ran to the back and began to push. The caravan protested at first, not wanting to move, but the slight slope that it had been rested on came to her aid, the caravan slowly rolling along with the eager coyote pushing. It wouldn't be long before it was out into the woods, away from where it had been.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 340 :: OOC

Once Keldava’s dreams had been full of adventure and promise, taking the yellow and black girl to far away lands with exotic occupants and landscapes. Nowadays they were filled with blood and fear, pain and torment and a family that had betrayed and left her and rather than sink into them willingly now Keldava tried to push her dreams away, resisting sleep as much as was possible.

The result was an increasingly unhinged and paranoid Keldava, convinced that the entire pack had turned against her alongside Rin. While she couldn’t lave the pack – against her or now Skye was still the alpha – Keldava was spending as much time as she could on the outskirts, patrolling the borders. This hekped somewhat, the solitude of the task helped her organise her thoughts and try and make sense of them, though no amount of organising and thinking could change the sense of betrayal that Keldava felt at Rin taking Jace’s side.

It was during these patrolling sessions that Keldava came across the curious sight of a canine pushing the pack’s caravan, rather than hitching it up to the horses. Keldava was just about to go over and see what was going on when the canine’s scent met her nostrils. Not Arte. The scent was familiar – she had smelt the pack scent before on Blondie and Blue – but tat meant little now, the bitch was trying to steal their caravan!

The female didn’t look particularly threatening – small and red furred – so Keldava started forwards, her right hand crossing across her hips to grasp the sword belted at her left side. Keldava raised her muzzle as she did so, letting a howl that echoed out over the territory, calling anyone who was near to come attend.

That done she stepped forwards, half drawing the sword to show half a foot of steel. Her hand burned at the motion and effort but hopefully it would be all that was needed, ”What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” she growled, baring her teeth at the female.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 322

A deep depression weighed down of the grieving mother, threatening to drown her in the dark depths of her own heart. Slowly, Hotaru had begun to realize that her self pity and sorrow were weighing down on Dalgina. The black female was only a pup, yet Hotaru had relied on Dalgina for support. No wolf should have to do that at such a tender age. Hotaru had been selfish, but she didn't know how to fix herself. Aiden and Aysun were dead. Levent was gone. Adrian had returned and was stirring up trouble again. What was Hotaru supposed to do?

The blind female had been out hunting, an activity that she hadn't done in what felt like forever. A small rabbit and a couple fish had been her prize, and provided a bland and tasteless meal. With her meal finished, Hotaru had been cleaning her muzzle in a stream when the warning howl broke through the darkness. The maven bolted upright, her ears straining as she quickly sampled the air. Her first thought was Adrian had done something. He might have attacked the pack, perhaps injured someone. Panic swarmed in her mind, but Hotaru managed to force the feeling down and let cool rational take over.

Hotaru took a brief moment to shift into her secui form before she barreled down the well worn paths to the boarder where Keldava was. Hotaru was quick to arrive at the Caravan's resting site, but the scents that greeted her were strange. With her tail and ears high, Hotaru raised her muzzle to sniff the air. "Terra?" Not again, she thought. Terra was always getting into trouble and had an incorrigible habbit of taking that which did not belong to her. Shaking her head, the Maven sat back and took a deep breath to keep her dominant composure. "Keldava, Terra, I would appreciate an explanation from the both of you. First, I would like you, Keldava to explain why you sent out a warning howl. And then I want an explanation as to why you, Terra are in d'Arte pack lands, without permission I assume."

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
The warning howl alerted Terra that she had been spotted. Swiftly she found footholds in the doors of the wagon, claws digging in as she sprang up, scrambling on top of it. Now she wasn't such an easy target, perched on the roof of the colorful treasure trove and laying pretty close to the roof. Looking down she spotted a pup just around Skoll's age glaring up at her. Asked what she was doing Terra looked around, grasping for a believable lie. I spotted this wonderful object, and knew that someone was going to miss it. I was helping it to a spot where it couldn't be misplaced.

Spotting someone else coming along to interrupt her fun Terra flattened completely against the roof. Hopefully since they couldn't see her they would decide the stranger had left and leave. Except that the yearling had seen her, and knew exactly where she was. Oh well. Peeking over the edge Terra smiled, seeing Hotaru there. Hotaru! Hi! She would have said more, but Hotaru's expression made it pretty clear that she wasn't in the mood for fun and games. Shaking her head Terra kept her position on top of the wagon. Well you see, I decided to leave my pack for a bit, and travel around. It's been some time since I've been able to leave. And I got lost, at least until I spotted this beautiful wagon. Her voice was practically purring as she hugged against the colorful object. It was so pretty.
[html]

Skye lifted her head towards the sky, hearing a howl ring out over the territory. Ensuring that her pups were well asleep in their makeshift crib, she left Thornbury with nothing but her belt and dagger, racing to where the call had come from.

When she arrived, she saw Keldava, looking up at the Caravan; it must have been left near the borders by someone who had recently traded. The hybrid had her hand on the hilt of her sword, showing a length of gleaming steel emerging from the sheath; she was ready to protect, although what she was protecting, Skye did not yet know. Hotaru was there, as well, looking confused - and Skye could scent another, one who smelled of Cour des Miracles, but she could not place who it was or where she was until she looked to the roof of the Caravan and spotted a slight, vague outline of a body.

"Who are you up there," Skye called out, "and why are you on Cercatori d'Arte territory?" The words were terse and aggressive - Keldava had called out for a reason, and clearly something was wrong here.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 181px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Told the skip was okay.

Terra's overly excited voice bombarded the blind female's ears. It was only lucky that Terra didn't go into her usual rants or tried to convince Hotaru to join some scheme. Hotaru's frown deepened as she listened to Terra's interruption. There was clear satisfaction in Terra's voice, a note Hotaru knew to always associate with misdeeds despite the fact that the coywolf's words claimed otherwise. Huffing quietly, Hotaru turned her scathing look upwards. When she spoke her words came out as a command, clear and not about to be contradicted. "Terra, I..."

Skye's scent approached quickly and Hotaru turned to face her Leader. Immediately the Maven became worried. Telling Keldalva to step down was one thing, the young female was of a much lower rank and by far younger than Hotaru. However, telling Skye to step down and forgive Terra was a totally different matter. There would be no protecting Terra from Skye's wrath if the Leader chose to see the coywolf as a threat. "Skye. This is Terra, she is a friend of mine. I assure you she isn't a threat, although it seems as if one of her jokes has gotten a little out of hand." Turning her attention back to Terra, Hotaru spoke. "Would you mind coming down?"

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
It was a good thing Hotaru couldn't actually meet Terra's eyes. Even without the scathing gaze being aimed directly at her Terra felt pretty well scolded. Her tail dropped down ever so slightly, even if she hadn't been able to wipe the grin off. She wasn't doing anything wrong. She just wanted the wagon. It was such a beautiful object. If they didn't want her to have it they shouldn't have left it somewhere for someone like her to wander in and take it so easily. When the creamy leader showed up and Hotaru submitted Terra knew she was in big trouble. Quickly she began to think about how she was going to get off the wagon and out of the pack without getting any new injuries.

Asked to come down Terra carefully slipped down, making sure to remain well behind Hotaru where the knife the leader was holding couldn't find it's way into her pelt. It's a pleasure to meet you Skye. Her pose had changed again, this time to that of a submissive female. Her green eyes were held wide in awe, acting as shy and innocent as she could get. I didn't mean to cause trouble, truly. You just have such a beautiful wagon. I couldn't resist coming over to examine it more closely.