Lets greet the neighbors with a smile!
[html]

Adrian had been settling in to his new house for the past two days since joining Anathema. He had gotten supplies from around the pack to make it more homey. His bedroom upstairs was now furnished with furs and blankets along with a mirror he had found. It was small but Adrian adored it. He had also gotten ceramic plates and some was candles. Now the house seemed to have a touch of personality and already felt homier than when he first arrived. But now Adrian was ready to go out and socialize with his fellow pack members.

Adrian walked outside and into Thornbury's town square. He looked around for someone, unsure of where most pack members hung out. He knew there was a lot of pack land out side of Thornbury but he was also sure that at least some pack members he to be in town today. Adrian walked towards the stables, passing by houses as he went. He figured that eventually he would run into someone to strike up a conversation with. A new face in a close knit pack was sure to peek someone's interest. At least, that was what Adrian was hoping for. Though as Adrian thought about it, maybe his face wasn't so new to the pack. Because he shared Hotaru's face, who some people in the pack would surely know. Maybe that would also peak their interest. Either way worked for him, so long as he didn't have to walk the streets looking like a fool all by himself.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
(405) OOC: I love my Eclipse, she is also wearing the clothes that you see her wearing in her profile :3

Eclipse couldn’t believe how different her home seemed to look, even though most of Roberts possessions were books and what papers and stuff her had, he had in a room of its own. She had plenty to spare and didn’t mind him having his own work space, but now that he was here, officially here, it felt like home to her. It was amazing how one wolf could change her life so drastically, she loved him dearly, and he was everything to her. He showed her she was as well by sticking with her in her time of need. She hoped she could do the same if the time ever came, but she didn’t want that time to come. She didn’t want him to feel that sorrow, pain, suffering she had felt when she lost her puppies.

It was a pretty nice day out, cool enough to work hard, she thought as she pulled her quiver and bow from beside the door to head out. Robert was up to something and she didn’t want to bother him. She was sure he was used to her leaving, and seemed far more comfortable with her going out now that she respectably wore clothes. It was still hard to get use to but she was, and she thought she kind of looked cute in what she wore these days. She would be training with her horse today to get Grace used to the flying arrows, so that Eclipse could someday soon sit on her back and not have to get off when she spotted a deed, the idea behind it was astonishing.

She didn’t have time to think about that because she saw Adrian heading towards the stables himself. She could tell it was him by his masculine build, and if he didn’t have that there was almost no way to tell who he was until she came and spoke to him. He and hotaru were so much alike, it brought a flash of Itachi, who was clearly her brother, and clearly looked nothing like her which brought a flash of pure anger and hatred through her body, but she doused it as she hurried to the young man walking the streets; “Good day for a walk isn’t it?” She asked as she caught with the young man, though she was sure she was younger than he was, but still young at least.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Word Count →

You have some awesome art in your profile. And Adrian is trying to be on his best behavior right now I guess you could say. XD

The sound of a friendly voice brought a smile to Adrian's face as he looked down and noticed Eclipse, the nice female who had greeted him at the borders. It seemed that she was making it a habit of being there when he needed company, first at the border and now here. Adrian beamed down at her and nodded as he looked around at the cozy little town, "Yes, it is a very good for a walk." He said before looking at her and smiling, "But company always makes the walks more enjoyable, don't you agree?" Adrian asked, hoping Eclipse would catch the hint and walk with him for a bit. It would be sad for him to finally get someone to talk too and then they run off on him.

The giant wolf notice that Eclipse was wearing some kind of jeans, Capri's though he didn't know the name for them, and a blue flannel shirt. Adrian thought that the shirt complimented her eyes nicely, bringing out the little bit of purple that Adrian could see in them. He had never seen eyes that had two colors in one. He thought it gave her a stunning look that he wasn't sure she realized she had. Adrian was going to open his mouth to tell her so, but then he got a whiff of a male on her. It wasn't the smell of someone she had meant in passing, like Adrian, but someone closer. Adrian, though he loved to flirt, didn't intend on stepping on any paws, so he just kept his mouth shut.

Instead of commenting on the girls look, Adrian decided to see what brought her out and about on this nice day. "So, where are you headed? Got anything important to do this morning?" Adrian was still trying to figure out most people's position in the pack, so he wasn't sure what jobs Eclipse would have to carry out. He noted the bow on her arm and the quiver as well but Adrian wasn't sure if Eclipse was in the one warrior rank of Cercatori d'Arte. Adrian honestly hadn't expected many people to be in nonart related ranks. And Adrian himself could never be a warrior, as he wasn't one for violence. "You use the bow?" Adrian asked, though the answer was obviously right in front of him.
<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
(308) OOC:

She could see he was happy to see her and it made her glad that she would be good enough company for that. He recognized her as she had him. She nodded and fell into step with him without hesitation. She knew that he was new here so he would need friends and she too needed friends herself. Of course she was not blind to him looking at her although she pretended she was and was rather glad he did not say anything. Perhaps because it was Robert’s scent that was all over her. His scent seemed to be far stronger than hers, at least she thought so and she was sure it was now Robert’s house rather than hers. But she did not complain.

She smiled at his questions and nodded; “I’m going to work with my horse over in the fields. You are welcome to join me if you wish.” She said, she had no intentions of really riding Grace today. Colt wanted his mother to himself and she would let him until it was time for training, she’d tie him up far enough away for him to stay safe. She smiled at his last question a slight nod to her head; “Yes, I hunt and compete with myself these days, not many use a bow. I like makign a sport of it sometimes. But i’m actually training Grace to not fear the bow. So I can shoot from her back. Things have been... hectic for me as of recently so I have not been able to work with her as I would like too.” She said following Adrian, not sure where they were headed at the moment but she was sure she could backtrack, it was early in the day and it wasn’t imperative that she get this done.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Adrian nodded, not surprised that Eclipse had a horse. He wasn't sure what she meant by working with it, but he figured he could always tag along and see. And once she invited him, that is what he decided to do. Adrian changed directions, so they were headed to the stables instead of just walking. Now that he had purpose for being outside he was more than happy. He was elated. And he also was happy that he didn't appear like the random loner walking in the town. Adrian didn't much care about others' opinions, but he himself enjoyed company and if he was labeled as a loner people wouldn't think he was open for conversation. So Adrian more than welcomed Eclipse's presence, even if he had to refrain himself from flirting with her.

"I'd love to tag along." Adrian said, even though it was obvious now that they were headed towards the stables. He was surprised when she mentioned using the bow as a sport. His ears went up and he looked at her with the surprise evident on his face. "You mean you don't use the bow as a way to fight? Isn't using the bow a violent kind of hobby?" Adrian wasn't sure if he sounded narrow minded but he probably did. It wasn't that he was narrow minded, he was very open minded, being bi-curious and very open to all forms of music and people, he considered himself open minded. But when it came to violence, he tried to shut it out, hating how it made him feel. Weapons were the same way. Ever since Adrian had killed his father and unintentionally gotten his family killed, he had shied away from everything involving violence or death. And he was happy with that.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
(517) OOC: Gaspppp

As if to answer her he changed his direction to head towards the stables, and she smiled glad she would have company, it was always good to not be alone, especially one in her position, though it had been some time since she burst out crying about her puppies, she still thought about them and felt lost often times. If someone was near, especially Robert she would not think of them much unless it was mentioned. Even if Skye were to come up to her this time and ask her about grandchildren, Eclipse would not nearly burst into tears as she had last time. She was getting better. She kept her pace with his, though his strides were a big longer she only had to take half an extra step than him anyway and she normally walked fast.

His incredulous look and comment made Eclipse giggle. This must have been what she looked like when she first reacted about Archery. She’d told the man who had taught her that she did not want to fight and he had laughed just like her and shook his head explaining. “I thought the same thing once” She said looking fondly on that memory; “But i was taught by a wise man that, just because something was once made to fight, doesn’t mean it always will be for a fight. No, you can hunt with a bow. I have felled two deer in one day with this and you can use it as sport, it is fun. I can show you.” She said happy to show him there was more to archery than fighting and beign a warrior, which she was not. Not after the many months of being in Ichika, though that didn’t mean she in no way could fight. Because she could. She had actually used this very bow to shoot at her brother.... the horrible red eyed man who admitted to being the one who murdered her father. She would not tell him this though. It was a dangerous weapon no matter what, and it was easy to take advantage of but she didn’t think this man would at all.

They entered the stables where Eclipse walked to Grace’s stall, where the two horses stood. Her colt was getting bigger by the day, though he would not be full grown until he was three years old. She rubbed on his head and put Grace’s halter on; “ I’m sorry Colt, but you’ll be better off here today. I will let you out tomorrow;” She said to the young foal. She turned over to Adrian; “I will show you where I practice. It is out of the way, but open for Grace.” She said leading the horse out of the stables and headed towards the flower fields where she kept her targets set up. They were natural targets and she was sure they would get wet from rain or what not, but she was sure that they would do away with themselves naturally and she could easily make more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Adrian had to admit that he was still a tiny bit skeptical. But his curiosity was aroused and he wondered what it would be like to try and shoot the bow. "So you see the bow as a thing to use for sport?" He asked, making sure that he understood her. He wasn't sure if he would have ever thought of it that way but maybe he would after Eclipse showed him what she meant. Adrian would never pick up a weapon that he intended to use for harm, unless he felt he must. Just like he had felt it was necessary to pick up the weapon against his father, who had been out of control. It was part of the reason Adrian was so anti-violent. Adrian could still remember his father's blood on his fur and watching as the man who had raised him died by his hand. Adrian still didn't like to think that he had been capable of such a thing. It scared him.

Adrian accompanied her to her horses' stall, standing off to the side as she spoke. He smiled at the horses, including the little one. Adrian wanted a horse himself, though he wanted a full grown one he could ride. Traveling would be so much easier and it would give him a constant companion when he did indeed travel.

He followed Eclipse and her horse, Grace, out to the flower fields. Adrian watched, curious, to see what Eclipse was going to do. He had to agree that the area was very open and probably more comfortable for the horse. Adrian looked for any sign of her targets but nothing caught his eye. Maybe she just shot at random trees, he thought, but he doubted it. Giving up on his own search, he looked to Eclipse and smiled, "This is it?" He asked, curious.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
[html]
(658) OOC: hey look novel!!

She could hear the skepticism in his voice and couldn’t help but smile a little more; “Sport and hunting.” She said wanting to make sure she kept those two entirely separate. She led the mare out of the stables as well as the man and they went towards the flower fields where her targets were; “It has been fun challenging myself and I had a small challenge once with another.” She said smiling at the thought, though she knew that Archery could be used as a weapon, she hit one woman, luckily only a small flesh wound because she was sneaking up on her and then shot at her own brother as he admitted to killing her father.. She would have shot and hit him again if she didn’t give him leeway But she did and he lived with no wounds on him.

“Not it’s a little further over here.” She said moving to a slightly hidden spot still out in the open but away from sight of everything. Set up were large wooden planks in the shape of a four legged animal, she tried to make it look like a deer, but it just looked more like a blob. She borrowed red pain from someone to use as markers of where was best to hit the animal for a quick death. “This is it. Ok I’ll demonstrate and watch my stance and how I do it.” She said,wrapping Grace’s reigns lightly in a bush, she could tug and it would stay there, the horse would know Eclipse wanted her there, but if she spooked then the riegns would easily come loose and Grace would have the freedom to run away. Eclipse was not scared of the horse running away for long. She readied her bow, stringing it and made sure it was tight and ready when she nodded to the man. She got into a ready stance her legs in a position of balance, squared with her hips, so it was easy to pivot. She took an arrow and as she was demonstrating slowly knocked it with the arrow pointing down, then when she pulled it up, she breathed in, squared her shoulders to her legs one arm pulled back to her cheek the other straight but not locked and aimed, then let loose. her arrow hit straight on the “Head” of the target, just outside of the red target dot.

There was two others, one on the neck and the other on the front flank. All of them were deadly shots on a herd animal. She looked over to Adrian and motioned him to come to her and held out the bow she kept the quiver, first she would show him how to work the bow. “The first thing is to know it. Yes you say it is a weapon but it is also a tool like a shovel, or a hammer, you need to know what it is and what it is for. Right now, since my targets are deer... well suppose to be, But that means we would be hunting. This tool keeps you away from the immidiate danger, that is why it is a tool. The wood part of the bow needs to be springy to give a little when you pull the string back, this string is tight so that it snaps after you let it go. My bow is probably going to be a little light for you but we can work with what we go I am sure.” She said watching the man’s expression. Sometimes she gave a bit more information that confused some, but he could always ask and she could always answer; “Now try the position I was in, don’t worry I will put you right but it’s always good to try and be corrected than to have things done fore you.”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]