[AW] Hurricane information!
Added it! Keeping this timeline straight is getting tricky! I also mis-tweeted that Saqui's thread was worth +3 points... that's in addition to the +5 points for starting a thread, so it's actually worth +8. WOOHOO.

-- Tammi
When I can Fire will get her right front foot/hand crushed it may or may not be usable.
Ev will be helping Saqui and Jacinto with their injuries and will probably get a bit bruised herself, but nothing major.
I'm tempted to have her get stuck in the mud too but not sure where that'd be on the timeline.
Added!

@Everly: Timeline-wise, this might fit the best from the day before it hits and while it hits -- and while it id dissipating. The flooded river will probably spend some time going back to normal so there should be a lot of mud available! :3 Also, if you let us know which dates the threads for healing are, we can add them up top in the topic too :3

@Fire: Please feel free to roleplay as if you've been accepted! Your acceptance date would be the date that the joining thread was started, so you can go by that Smile

Edit: Eh, sorry for posting in the SA account :| This is Marit!
Here's Ev getting muddy (set on the 20th): http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=31653
Will get dates for the healing threads up soon Smile
the date for saqui healing is the same as the day of securing the animals ^^
OH NO! :L I've been gone to school and family stuff! I hope Sighet can still fit in somehow?

I can sign her up to break her left wrist? Boaz will also have a wound in his chest that will be repairable but take a month maybe of rehab. Since they'll both be wounded, Sighet could have gone riding when the storm hit and comes straggling back afterwards because of my lack of joining other stuff? >_<

EDIT:

Shawww says mattie isn't too late:3 yaay.
-goes to join stuff-
you can still join in our threads have just barely been started, I'm sure you can fit her in somewhere ^^
Okay, I think I got the updates! Let me know if I've missed anything. Big Grin

Mattie, here's a thread that doesn't have any replies yet! Smile http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=31653
on the 21st--
Before Jac gets patched up by Everly --->
Yes it is also a co-rank thread, but Jacinto goes looking for lost people...And finds Unastsi...Sorta hurricane relevant?
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=31621

RAZE-FACE:
If the timing/date isn't good or is messy, it can probably be changed?
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=31686 Here's our thread Raze Big Grin This will hopefully be fun.
All added!

Essence: can you double-check that our description of Jacinto's threads are accurate? Especially the date of his return to the Town Hall -- we went by thread start date which was 25 :3
Marit! The dates look fine as far as I can tell...I'll double-check the threads, but I'm sure they look right Smile
Don't forget that threads that are about rebuilding or similar activities directly relevant to the hurricane event are also claimable for points. Post them here so we can list those too!
This is only relevant for a couple of threads (town hall + animals I think?), but I want to let people know that they're free to pp Unatsi to move along whatever hurricane threads they need to, as well as make assumptions if we did plan to have a thread. Smile Forgot to mention that earlier!
Grace's home will be flooded, and will have some minor damages to be repaired upon her return.

She will also be returning with multiple TEMPORARY NPCs who will be available upon request to be mentioned as helping with rebuilding and repairs. They are Gabriel, Cairo, Fedora, and Luka. They are Grace's siblings, and are assisting with bringing supply carts and livestock.

There will be three carts full of supplies, and two leads of livestock. I am open to requests as to what supplies the carts contain. I know for sure that there are numerous tools, as well as metal nails from a blacksmith in the nomadic tribe that Grace comes from. Let me know by PM what else may be of use, and I'll let you know if Grace would have access to it.