New face
Occ- I know, the title fails Tongue Tali's in Lupus form to begin with.

Tali felt excited, she'd heard rumours of a new member to New Dawn, and now couldn't wait to meet them. But she was in no rush, she decided wonder at a slow pace, and observed the damage of the early autumn on the forests. The thin layer of brown leaves crushed under Tali's feet, turning into a trail of dust behind her.

Upon her arrival into New Dawn, Tali could remember the fresh, green colours of late summer. Now these colours had died away to leave a warm, brown and red background for Tali's least favourite season. Like most things, Tali had marked her favourite, and least favourite seasons, Spring being her favourite, and autumn her least. Although the colours were warm and welcoming, the dead, roasted leaves reminded her of death.

Tali shook away her thoughts and bounced forwards. She ran forwards to the breakage of light through the trees, and emerged into her favourite flowery field. As she crashed through the flowers, a group of birds made their hasty escape from Tali's path. It was her favourite pass time to arouse the searching birds, and the force of their wings always sent a small cloud of pollen and tiny seeds airborne.

Tali rested down her hind legs and sighed, watching the cloud of nature slowly fall around her.
Shade had mainly kept to himself since he joined New Dawn. Having learned exactly why his father had left him and his mother, Shade wasn’t quite sure how to react. Sure, the man wasn’t an ass like he originally thought, but if he had truly loved his mother, why would he take another mate? The whole situation was just confusing and Shade wanted time to think it over before he would figure out if the man would be forgiven.

Wandering around in his Lupus form, Shade happened upon a field filled with flowers. He stepped into the field, feeling the sun warm his dark pelt. It was then that he noticed there was another there with him. He moved up closer to the red furred woman, admiring her form. She certainly was beautiful with her slim figure and gorgeous coat with a mix of shades of red and brown. She appeared to be about his age, perhaps a little older, but not much.

Hello miss, mind if I join you? Shade moved to sit down beside her, flashing her a charming smile. He looked out at his surroundings as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It certainly is nice here isn’t it? I’m Shade by the way, Shade Sier. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
Occ-

It was a short while before a movement from the tree line awoke Tali from her daydream. It was another wolf, one Tali couldn't recognise. She smiled brightly and wagged her tail as she waited for the wolf to join her.

On a closer inspection, the male look around the same age, but perhaps slightly younger, and look rather appealing. His fur was darker than night, without a glimpse of other shades marking his fur. His eyes were a sparkling blue. Tali shuffled slightly to allow the male to join her.

"It's beautiful, New Dawn sure is home to the best nature can show" She said, "Pleasure to meet you too Shade, I'm Tali Navara." She moved closer to him and offered a friendly lick close to Shade's ear as a warm welcome, and then returned to the view of autumn. She smiled sweetly, admiring Shade's deep blue eyes, it was only when she realised that she was staring that she moved her gaze away. "You must be the new arrival to New Dawn, do you like it so far?"

Tali remembered her first week in New Dawn, as soon as she settled; she began exploring every forest, field and river in the border. She doubted Shade had been in the pack long enough to see everything, and if he want to, she would've loved to show him the best spots.
This woman was absolutely stunning. Her coat was practically shinning in the sunlight, making her already beautiful red coat appear to be even brighter. Even with her smaller stature, she was still amazing in Shade’s eyes.

He smiled as she spoke gave her cheek a friendly lick. It wasn’t exactly a welcoming gesture as she had done, but more of a friendly, flirtatious move on his part. Tali. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. It was sweet and simple. Shade flashed her a charming smile when he noticed her staring. Yes I do, but I think I like the wolves better. He gave her a crooked grin nipped at her ear playfully as his tail wagged behind him.

Do you have any plans for the day miss Tali? I wouldn’t mind having someone show me around. If you don’t mind I mean.
Occ-Here come some awww's

Tali wasn't sure if his answer was aimed at her, or if it was his honest opinion. Either way, Tali smiled sweetly, letting loose a small giggle. He tail wagged quickly as he chewed her ear, and she growled playfully as she tried to nip the skin under his chin.

"Me? None." She said quickly before returning to their little game.
She listened to his offer; it was convenient that he wanted what Tali would love to do. She yipped suddenly, bouncing away in her excitement, "I'd love to show me around," She pushed out her chest slightly, "We could go on 'Tali's adventure tour', depending on what you want to she first."

She thought about her list of favourite places, Avalon was a wonderful place, she hadn't been there for a little while, and hoped the coming of a cold season wouldn't have effected it too much. Tali thought about taking him there first, the grassy fields where the best place to run and play around.

Excitement stole her thoughts, and she lowered her front legs, tail stuck up high, "Whenever you're ready." She said quickly, her day getting more and more interesting as it went.