Danger from mother
[html]

This is none manditory.

Anathema was becoming darker then normal. Winds were beginning to to blow and she worried for what would happen to her home. She knew that something was wrong the winds were just a bit to strong for her to think everything was ok. She had roamed many area's of Anathema to find a spot that would keep them safe. The cavern was a good size set into the land above where water might rush in. She worried about the caverns set under ground flooding.

Moving to the out side glad that she had tied her hair up today. The wind catching it and whipping it around a bit. Letting out a call unlike all the wolves of Anathema. She called her pack to her. She knew that some may not come but she hoped that those who did not would find a safe place to stay.

Moving back towards the interior she huffed. The room would beable to hold a fire and the cave seemed to have a few smaller tunnels. Though wither they went down or stayed level was a whole other issue. Standing there she rubbed her arm slowly as she waited to see who would come to her.

<style type="text/css">
.Aestar-sdb0109 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ae9dbc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Aestar-sdb0109 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#010107; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8oRFk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323d90; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 20px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Medusa hates rain.

Medusa, though terrified of the dark sky and what it might bring to their doorstep, refused to go back into the caves that made her home. She had stayed out all night, camped beneath a tree, whimpering at the sharp scent of something and whenever the wind howled past her. Her legs and back ached from how tightly into a ball she was curled.

She stood up slowly, rubbing the deep ache and groaning quietly. The wind hadn't ceased and the sky was even darker. When the Angela's call came, Medusa hearkened to it gladly. She scrambled up to where her golden leader stood, and then huddled in the cave. Angela, leader, sky! Sky is anger at us! Her eye was wide and her fingers tangled in her hair in sheer desperation and terror.

Something was coming and the woman didn't like it. She was terrified, and she was feeling odd, not at her usual rights. A stray thought about Angel arose, but it was quickly tamped down, and her overbearing terror overtook her. Medusa wrapped her arms around her legs and rocked slowly in the corner, whimpering almost silently.

She pet her snakes, suddenly glad that Armani and Eszter were nestled in her hair under the hood of her cloak. She shivered with desperation at the thought of what might happen to them if they were in the subterranean home when she had left. An odd, tight feeling went through her abdomen, like the twang of a rope suddenly losing all its slack. Medusa felt... nauseous.

<style type="text/css">
.med1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e6d5f; text-shadow:#1c0e0a 1px 1px 2px;}
.med1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2f1a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kSwwf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #291616; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9179; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC:Why am I always late to these sort of things?

Lukos looked at the sky, frightened. He's seen storms in his days, but this was ridiculous. Earlier he fled from his home in the village, hoping it would be alright when he got back. If it grew worse than it was now, he might not be returning to anything. Not like he left much though. All his belongings were the items in his pouch and the clothes he was wearing. He did fix the ground floor and a bit of the second, though. Well, that's life. The only thing to do now is to wait it out and see what can be done. And waiting here is NOT a good idea. At the moment, he was hiding behind a tree, certain to be uprooted at any moment. He heard the Angela howl for the pack yesterday, but he foolishly thought that the storm wouldn't be too much of a problem. Now he wished that he would be a little more wise like others of his age.

Regardless, it would be smart to find better shelter. Going back is out of the question. His temporary shelter wouldn't last for much longer. He had to find some shelter on the high ground, and his best bet would be where Aeron is. Alright, here we go.. He started walking low to the ground, the wind blowing harder than before. What felt like a lifetime passed, and Lukos finally reached the entrance of the cave where the Angela was. Out of breath, he greeted her and the pack member freaking out inside. "Hey, how's it, *huff*, going? That storm's, a real, *deep inhale* killer." Exhausted, he walked in. "I'm gonna go, somewhere.". He walked further in the cavern, finding a good resting spot by the wall. He gave a nod to Aeron. "Mind if I stay here for a bit?"
Einarr frowned, he’d been looking at an ever darkening sky. It promised to be a particularly foul day, but when the wind started tugging at his mane, the day took on an ominous tone. The Secui could smell a storm coming, but despite his age, he was passed nerves and concern. Fear could be a good energiser, but allow it to control your thoughts and there was no way you’d survive. Of course, he was a newcomer to these lands, so his knowledge of them was limited, so perhaps he would just have to make the best of an unfavourable situation. The sound that managed to travel upon the wind was the unfamiliar, and yet authoritative call of his leader, she had saved him the arduous task of finding somewhere, which might not have been as favourable, and this way he would get to make the acquaintance of the leader of his new family, so with the sure footing of a soldier, he made his way in the direction of the dying echoes.

The safe place was easy to find, as he reached the entrance he almost felt the pressure drop, his ears popping, and he shook his head to try and clear the uncomfortable feeling. That done, the grizzled grey wolf loped into the place and looked around. There were three pack mates in there, and perhaps another wolf wouldn’t know who the leader was, but for Einarr she wasn’t hard to spot. The optime vixen had appeared to have the confidence of authority, her copper pelt almost seemed to glow, aided as it was by the silvery undercoat. Einarr lowered himself.

”Alpha.” He knew the term was different, but the honorific had felt so much more appropriate, perhaps it was the traditions of his own pack. ”My strength, and my life are yours and the pack’s” The words were spoken in an almost ritualistic fashion, his voice did not give away a single iota of his thoughts or feelings. It might seem he was emotionless, but that wasn’t the case, he merely was very good at guarding his own counsel. Greetings given to the greatest in station, Einarr turned and nodded to the other two individuals in the cavern. A female cowered, the smell of fear lying thickly upon her, her striking yellow and off white pelt making her stand out starkly against the backdrop of the cavern, and another male whose unkempt appearance was refreshing to see in a world that seemed to have so many well coiffured creatures. The elk-skin bag was jarring to see, Einarr should be used to seeing such things, but no matter how much he saw it, it still felt strange. Addressing the three wolves he spoke, his tone level, deep and with the hint of a bards tongue, but there was no lilting cadence, just the gruff practicality of one used to keeping his heart close to his chest.

”I am Einarr, recently arrived in these lands and to the pack, it appears that the elements wish send creatures scrambling.”
OOC:Well, someone's done their research. I like this guy already. Somehow it posted before I finished typing. This is the rest.

He regained his breath when another pack member he did not recognize showed up. He gave Aeron his respect, and nodded to the girl cowering in fear and Lukos. It was a welcome change to see someone actually acknowledge him without a rude comment. He nodded back in suit, wondering if he met someone a little more understanding than others in this pack. The stranger introduced himself to the small gathering. Einarr, huh? "Hello. My name is Lukos, and I've been living in this pack for a while, but not as much as some. I'd advise not to walk on the beach any time soon. It's taking the brunt of the storm for now, as my battered body can testify." He motioned to the surrounding area as he spoke. "Sit down a rest a bit, cause it looks like we aren't going anywhere for a while."
[html]

permission to post here pre-approved by the lovely Marie~

Word Count → 000

A sickening twist had started in the belly of the young canine, as the hours past, more and more was the girl noting the wrath of the elements upon them. Her fear was not shown however, as much as she wished to curl up and hope that the worst was not in it for them. In her arms she clutched her young raccoon kit, Rêve close, burying her nose helplessly into the masked creature's fur. Never had she worried so much, hoped that the weather would give mercy on the pack. The sky loomed a doomed grey, and the wind stung her face as it blew past the young coyote. She was cold, her thin body and slick fur making her shiver, despite the cloak wrapped around her lithe form. And from the outside, she entered the cavern, instincts pushing her to get somewhere where water would not reach. Rêve seemed a little frantic, squirming in her arms until the Lykoi princess had to whisper reassuringly "Shush mon bébé ... tout sera bien" It helped momentarily, the little clawed creature scrambled up to her neck and shoulders, taking refuge under her hood and hair. Another shiver wracked her thin body, like a miniature tremor through her world. It was until she heard voices, almost clumsily scrambling to the source. The new Zepar stopped, watching almost dazedly at the group.

She was new, not esteemed.

But recognition took over the subordinate fear, pushing her to stand reassuringly beside Medusa who seemed in the thrawls of freaking out over the coming storm. Ellie did not in any way blame her. Her own silent terror was enough. Never had she experienced a fall storm in her young life, nor did she understand that this was almost always ordinary. All the coyote hybrid could see was that this was some deity's anger, and that the summer sun was taken by the angry grey clouds. She picked out Zayden, following suit behind her, soaking wet. A bit of concern clouded her thoughts, but of course he was simply here for the shelter. Shaking her head as if to clear the wild thoughts of destruction, the armed coyote glanced with vivid green eyes to the Angela, a smile crossing her face as she realized the hands she was put in. Aeron. The girl greeted grimly, nodding her head. All she could do was wait and watch, and do what she was bid.

<style>
.erodyfour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodyfour p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodyfour b {color:#014fa4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodyfour {background-color:#b09ec4; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... _stock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodyfour .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodyfour .wordcount {color:#014fa4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:300+ PP has been cleared by both Vannah(Decue's rp'er, and Aeron's rp'er)

Charm knew something was up, Aeron had been acting as if on high alert about something, and with Charm living most of her life within a valley, a lot of rain didn’t faze her. She didn’t like it, but it didn’t faze her. The winds that howled through the house, and the wind that scare her to even walk out of the house, that's what scared her. The crows had warned her that there was going to be a change in the weather soon. When Caly had told her that the weather was changing the female thought she meant that the fall season was coming very soon. Not the howling winds. Charm whimpered as she could hear the howling of the winds from outside of her and Aeron’s home. She wanted to send her slave to see just how bad the weather was. But she didn’t want to risk her running away the first chance she got, and letting her outside to check the weather was the a prime shot for her to run away.

Walking into the untreated wing of the house, the female opened the door, she was taking good enough care of the white mate stealing female. She made sure she was on a leash at all times if they were outside, and Charm made sure that she had more than enough food, and drink. Walking over to Deuce the Sawtooth lady bent down as she clipped Deuce’s leash to her collar. Softly running her hand over the white female’s face, Charm whispered softly. ”Wake up my pet, my beloved mate and our leader is calling us. “ Charm was not an overly harsh being, in fact Charm was always caring and very sensitive. However the crimes that Deuce had committed, was very worthy of the treatment that Charm gave her. Tapping her foot twice she gave a hard tug on the white female’s leash. I said get up.” Charm snorted as she tugged the white female to the pack meeting as she found her spot next to Aeron, looking at her for a second, the female pushed her head into shoulder, snuggling into her. Charm waited for Deuce to say something; in fact she was looking forward to it.

<style type="text/css">
.CST-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#008000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CST-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CST-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.CST-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8YOyQ.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.CST-01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 469

OOC: halalalalaalaaaa sorry i'm latenesss → Table © kiki

It was hard not to know what was going on. Serenade had told them that there was some big storm on the coast, and Panda had been out to the coast to check it out. Venom had gone with her, and together they had realized that there was a hurricane on the coast. Panda and Venom both knew that they would need to leave the caves for the storm. They were not going to risk getting flooded out, and the moment they came back from the coast, they looked into the Temple of Helios and they assessed if the Temple would collapse or if it would survive. The stone was still sturdy in the Temple so they decided that they would move there and more than likely stay there for the Hurricane and well after it. It wasn't long after that the winds would start picking up. They had little time for doing the things that they needed to before they could be ready to move, but they'd manage. They'd done it before in Florida, so here would be no different to them. The rain started to fall, and Panda and Venom were still out and about when this happened, and a call came from the howling winds. The Angela called them.

The two wolves shifted down to their secui forms, for easier movement in a hostile terrain and they ran towards the Howling Caverns. Soon enough, the two drenched, hulking, secui wolves ran into the entrance like two bats flying back into hell. They immediately went to the cavern with the Angela and the rest of the pack and they each shook their pelts of the water that it collected and then they looked around at the amount of faces and then to the Angela. That's gonna be one hell of a storm, my Angela. spoke the shaman as she looked at the Angela. She wondered where her daughter was briefly, for she expected the child to be attached to the older woman's hip by now. She shook her head of the spite she held for her Angela for deflowering her child like that. She knew that any mother would be the same way though.

The chocolate eyes of the woman were on the golden Angela still when she decided to speak once more. We aren't safe in the Caverns, My Angela. This storm isn't normal. spoke the shaman as she took a seat next to her soulmate, who did the same. Other than that, the cloud-watcher and her soul-mate said nothing. They simply sat still, as if they were statues and they stared at the Angela. They wanted to know why they were called, so they could go back to moving their things to the Temple of Helios.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

**Hey All, just wanted make sure things were clear. This thread is taking place in a cavern above the main cave system. As it won't flood and our characters will be safe. Smile **

This is none manditory.

Aeron knew being on the coast Anathema was in peril. There was something wrong about this storm much stronger then she'd ever really seen. Though the worst things she had survived were the sand storms of her desert home. Well it was sort of a desert.

Aeron was watching and Waiting for members to gather. She'd do her best to keep those safe and pray those who could not get her did not Perish in the storms wake. She looked at those who gathers and tried to smile to Medusa. Calm your self my dear, all will be alright She spoke calm and sure like a leader. even though she thought silently to herself that she hoped she was right.

Another few enters Lukos and a new member Einarr. He must have been greeted by Mido. She looked at Lucos. I would not call my pack here if I were just going to toss you back out to the storm. She said smiling looking to the other wolf. Thank you Einarr, I'm sorry you've joined us at such a terrible time. Though atleast you can talk to so of your pack mates while sitting safe from the storm. Aeron smiled as she turned to see the Lykoi child walk in. Elody Child come in come in get warm and dry She spoke smiling.

Her mate came and and snuggled to her. Aeron eyes the collared wolf. When had charm taken a slave. Had this been that other scent Aeron had been smelling on her? She glanced at the wolf she would find out where she had come from soon enough. Golden eyes turned to Panda and Venom entering. She smiled a bit even though she knew the mother must hate her. Panda I'm glad your safe I'm not sure what we'd do if we lost our Corson Lillith seemed to be missing but Aeron knew the young girl was on her way. It seemed as though by mother and lover the young Behr girl appeared and joined the others.

Behind her sat Catrin and Gideon two pack mates who were closely related to the Ganesa woman. Aeron smiled a bit as she moved towards Panda. I fear there may not be to many safe places in this storm.

<style type="text/css">
.Aestar-sdb0109 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ae9dbc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Aestar-sdb0109 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#010107; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8oRFk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323d90; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 20px;}
</style>

[/html]

[html]
ooc goes here

She fought with herself as she slept, an uneasy restless sleep. Charm. The name was bitter. Charm, Lucifer's sister. Charm, Soran's former suitor. The collar she was on was only a choke chain, but someone kept an eye on her constantly. If she wasn't there, the door was somehow propped shut, not that she could reach it with the leash that kept her tethered to one spot. She couldn't paw off the collar. If she shifted to Optime, the collar choked her. She wanted to go home.

Charm entered the room, and Deuce's state of sleep changed, became lighter, almost but not quite a state of wakefulness. As the calico woman spoke, she pulled on the leash. Deuce climbed to her feet, as always, resisting the leash and collar. The damp of the floor was agitating her limp, a badly healed fracture from years ago. She knew what to do, how to act. She'd been in this position before. The thought came as Charm cuddled against the golden coyote that they'd be forced to return her home if she started yelling about belonging in New Dawn, not here.

She carefully laid down, laying her head on her paws as what the Anathemans were talking about hit her. A large storm, the kind a wolf could be hurt by, was here. She closed her eyes. Now that she had been seen after Charm seemingly taking care to hide her, perhaps others would seek her out and she could convince someone to help her. Even Ayasha. She opened her eyes, the mismatched orbs seeking out the form of the white female and the pups. Ayasha would help her.

<style type="text/css">
.cuffsandroses b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacadd;}
.cuffsandroses p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cuffsandroses {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OZaW9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

Yes, late I know :[

Word Count → 300+

His hackles were raised by the change in the air. He could clearly see what was coming, a storm and not just any storm, but a hurricane. The male had seen a handful back in many places that weren’t here. These one’s had a very different feel to them, they were stronger. As if the sky just opened up, the rain came down hard. Further away from Anathema the skies were coal, near black in color and very ominous. Mido could barely hear his Angela call for the pack over the blasting wind. He hoped that everyone would make it to her in time, or find good shelter to hide from nature’s fury. Her call didn’t come directly from the howling caverns; she was probably in one of the few caverns above the primary cave system.

Going into the caverns he would soon make his way to the ex-assassin and the rest. First he made a quick stop at the food storage, taking a dried hide he loaded it with what he could carry. Depending on what would happen they may lose some or even all of their food stores. The huskadore moved with a purpose to get out, water already started to collect on the floors. Mido had finally reached the cavern to which she’d called them. It was spacious, large enough to comfortably house every member in the pack and then some. Definitely late to the party, but at least he was present with some food in hand. Putting the hide down he stepped away and gave his body a vicious shake to free himself of some of the moisture.

With a look around the room he noted who made it and who didn’t. Amongst the majority of familiar faces there was a couple he had yet to lay eyes on; most notably a coyote girl near Medusa, another male and a slave led around by Charm. There was a slave in Anathema? He didn’t know they had any. The Rakeeb moved nearer Aeron, crossing his arms he shivered a bit. What did I miss? He spoke, dipping his head slightly before addressing her. It certainly wasn’t the crappy weather, no one could miss that.

Mido

<style>
.m-template .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#CCCCCC ; font-size:11px;}
.m-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.m-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#CCCCCC; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold;
letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.m-template b {color:#990000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.m-template {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;
width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.m-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-
size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid solid solid; border-color:#0000CC;}
.m-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-
transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
As more of his new pack mates entered the cavern, the storm seemed to grow more intense, and the grizzled wolf could almost feel the vibrations of the pounding wind through the rock. The untamed ferocity of it, put Einarr in mind of a berserker rage, uncaring who it attack, friend or foe, just filled with a desperate, all-consuming need to vent its wrath on the world around it. He observed those that entered, most he did not recognise, but there was the occasional familiar scent. All their reactions were different, a statement on the variety of personality that called Anathema their home. He did his best to subtly remain at a distance from those that appeared to him to be shaman, it reminded him too much of members of his birth pack, and if they could indeed see the spirits around a creature, he would hate to imagine what could be possibly seen around him. A sound from outside seemed to suck at his eardrums and he winced in pain, the reaction so instinctive he had reacted before he had time to think. It left behind a ringing, which Einarr attempted to rid by shaking his head. It would appear that he’d be hunkering down in this place for a while. That conclusion come time, he lowered himself onto his haunches to wait it out.
[html]

Word Count → 540

OOC: rawrnessss → Table © kiki

Panda noticed the soft smile that Aeron gave to her and Venom, and Panda felt as if she should smile back at the Angela, mostly out of courtesy. She then spoke words to her, of how she would not know what they would have done if they lost her. I don't know what I'd do if I lost me either. I'm sure Venom might flip his shit a little bit. joked the Corson with a nervous chuckle streaming after her words, and she nudged Venom with her shoulder in his tattooed arm. He chuckled only because of her awkwardness. Oh, that's simple, I'll just come to the after-world and get you. purred the Italian in quick response, as if he barely even thought about the words before he spoke. Venom was in a frisky mood, and Panda could feel it in his aura. It was because of the storm. Venom was always fascinated with storms, and he actually enjoyed storms in a some twisted way. He was a weird one, that Dasa, but Panda loved the shit out of him. She couldn't help but love him. You can't get away from me that easily Panda. We're supposed to be together for longer than time. Remember? whispered the Dasa in the Corson's ear and he held a thick smile on his lips as he spoke those words to her.

Panda watched as the Angela came closer to her, and she let her chocolate eyes rest on the Angela firmly. I agree... Venom and I are not staying in the caves. The Temple of Helios feels like good energy to Venom and I, so we are staying there, My Angela. the Corson spoke to her, figuring that she might as well tell her where they were going to be since they were definitely not staying in the caves. Chances were that their three chambers in their den system would be flooded out. Panda had things that needed not to get wet, so she needed not to stay in the caves, and she could not stay here, because others who were scared of the storm should be here. Sure, she was the Corson, but if someone was hurt, she would brave the storm to come see them if she needed to.

She then turned her head to the newly proclaimed Rakeeb. It was strange to her that only within a week of his rank rising to Eligos that he would suddenly be Rakeeb. Panda was curious about that, but she felt as if something like this might happen anyways. She hadn't truthfully thought that it would have been Mido. She thought that maybe Aeron would promote her mate to be the queen beside her. It was a topsy turvy contraversy that Panda really shouldn't spend her time thinking about. Either way, she looked at him, and noticed his kill, and went to answer him. Ya' didn't anything really, Mido. she still wasn't used to him being a higher rank than she. He'd always been on her level or lower, so it was just strange to her still. I'm glad to see that you're hanging in there though.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]