Hideaway
Something bad was coming. Terra could taste it in the air. Heading out she found a nice spot in a grove and buried all her knives, jewelry, and other possessions. The blankets were left where they were in the house. Ananse and Loki whimpered softly, watching her move around in the room, occasionally tearing into things and trying to get ready. The room didn't feel very safe, so she bundled the pups up, and headed out. Her stronger secui form had actually been selected for this, afraid that whatever was there, whatever the heavy threat was that she felt in the air, she'd be too weak to face.

The coyote headed towards the center of the pack, hoping to find a place that was safe. Her instincts were what were guiding her right now, unaware of what it was that was making her so uneasy, but knowing that she needed someplace safe. Since her conversation with Strelein had convinced her that the hotel was unsafe she was looking for other structures. Perhaps there would be a cave of some sort, or a sturdy ledge she could fit under. Her pups's cries continued, fueling the desperate female.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: Long time since i used this table. I was gonna steal this thread like so long ago, i just never got around to the actual post until you bugged me about it Tongue WC:538
Rise up and celebrate your life

He knew that something was on the air. Mars wasn't stupid. He knew something was brewing out on the ocean, and the air was turning colder and rougher by the hour. He hadn't experienced a Hurricane before, but it would seem that he would know within the next few days what was up with the storm. He put his leather jacket over his broad shoulders and he left his wife and child in Lunenburg. Krystalle saw the man leave the house, and she chased after him. Marsy? Where are ya' goin'? Ya know it's gonna storm right? spoke the woman as she caught the male as he was just about to get on his horse to ride him off. Vox shifted his weight and Mars looked down at Krystalle. I know, I just need to make sure that the costume shop stuff isn't gonna be hurt in the storm. It looks pretty nasty, and i would hate for hard work to be ruined. spoke the male as he grabbed the reigns on his steed and he pulled Vox to face north, where the costume shop was. I'll be back, don't worry he spoke to the woman and she nodded her head and watched as he took off towards the costume shop.

He didn't stop there though, because that's not where he was really going. He was going to go to the Hotel to ask his King of something. Mostly of if the male had seen such a storm before, and what they should do to prepare for it. About halfway there though, he heard distressed cries from puppies as he rode along an area, and he almost missed the sight of the desperate mother that carried them. He pulled Vox to a halt before he trampled over the mother and pups and they skidded to a halt. It'd been some time since he'd seen Terra, and he almost wasn't surprised to see her with two little broods. He knew they were not his though, because he had openly denied the woman. Hopefully Bartholomew didn't go back and take Terra up on her offer like he probably would have done if Bartholomew knew that Terra had been in heat. Terra, what's wrong? Why are you letting them cry like that? asked the male as he looked over the pups to be sure that neither of them looked anything like him. They were red and brown predominately, so he did not worry.

Are you okay? Do you need help or something, Terra? asked the Russo male, wondering why she looked so distressed, and what she was doing, letting her puppies bawl as if they had been in trouble. Why he was concerned about her was something that he couldn't really answer himself, because he didn't know why. Maybe it was just that he cared for his pack, and Terra was one of his packmates, so he was obligated to care. Or maybe it was because Mars knew that Terra liked him, because she seemed to understand him, even just a little bit, and Mars valued that. Whatever the reason, Mars didn't care to know.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks Krystalle speaks

[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

A horse came before Terra her hackles completely raising. She let her pups drop to the ground, bundled close to each other so she could carry them. If the horse was going to get in her way she'd just make a meal out of it. The storm was driving her to the edge with it's danger, and she wasn't thinking as clearly as she should have been. Terra wasn't hesitating with her actions, and just doing whatever struck her to do in that moment. She was ready to take down what looked like a good sized meal when the horse decided to talk. That gave the secui female pause, staring at the horse as if it had grown a second head. Was it talking with Mars' voice?

This time she actually focused, looking over to the rider. Terra forgot at times that the luperci rode them. Sheepishly she grabbed her pups and carried them a short distance over before placing them down. They won't stop crying. The storm's coming. I have to find someplace safe... Her voice trailed off, bending down to grab her pups and starting up again. She didn't take more than a couple steps before she realized she didn't know where to go. She had to choose a direction though. She couldn't just freeze up and stay where she was. She had to choose, and hope that she would run across something. Maybe closer to the woods?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: Whoa sorry for the wait on this. WC:414
Rise up and celebrate your life

Mars' ears fell back on his head as Terra gave that strange look to his steed. Vox backed up a few steps because he was wary of the woman (since the last time they met she looked like she wanted to eat him) and she was giving him that same look again. Vox didn't like this coyote woman, and he snorted loudly to signal that. Mars pulled Vox's reigns to the left, which made the horse turn to the left, and it gave Terra a better view if himself and his steed. Mars turned his head to her and her bundle of pups. She picked them up and placed them back down a few paces later and then she finally spoke to him. She told him that they would not stop crying, and that she needed to find somewhere safe because of the storm. Did she not live in the hotel? Wouldn't she be safe there? Apparently she didn't think so, but it was his duty as a gentleman, as well as a Courtier to help the mother to where she was going.

It didn't quite seem like she knew where she was going, because she picked her pups up again and then took a few steps and then stopped again, and this time she looked around, as if she was confused. Mars tilted his head at her, and cocked a brow before he got Vox to take a few steps towards her again. Well...where were you planning on going? I doubt any of the houses in Lunenburg would suit you and your purpose, but there are some old cabins around that might work for you.. the male spoke, remembering that there was a few old cabins in the forest, seeing as the woman didn't seem to want to go to the Hotel, and Lunenburg just was not a good idea. Mars himself would more than likely be staying elsewhere during the storm, and the male lived in Lunenburg normally, so that was saying something about the safety of the place.

I'll help you, Terra. There's no need to be so riled up. We'll find a safe place for you and them. I promise. the male spoke, just wanting her pups to calm down and stop crying, and for her to calm down so that they could think things out, and maybe if she was less hysterical, then the pups would be less hysterical.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks Krystalle speaks

[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

It was easier to look at Mars now. With the horse turned she could meet his eyes, tail swaying easily. Terra was completely oblivious to Mars' other personalities, as she'd only ever met Mars. If she'd met Bartholomew there was a good chance she'd be acting a lot more coldly. She kept her pups gripped tightly, afraid of letting them go. Their cries were still going. As soon as one would pause for breath the other would chime in with a louder call. At this rate her pups would be killed before she got them to shelter. Some predator would be drawn to their cries, and that would be the end of it. Frantically she gazed around, struggling to keep her mind focused to the fact that Mars was there and willing to help.

His words brought her round to him again, sharp green eyes staring at him. The horse had come closer again, though it didn't look at all comfortable with how close it was to someone that saw it as a meal. Some progress had been made with her thankfully. Terra could see the horses as food, but she didn't try to eat them once she saw the canines that were attached to them. Lone horses still were under threat. Asked where she was planning on going Terra gazed down. Towards the center, where it's safer. The farther she got from the storm the safer she felt. She thought she could find a safe place to bunk down there. Mars' suggestion cheered her up, smiling over at him. Thanks. Assured that things would be okay now Terra placed her pups down, nuzzling and comforting them until their cries halted. She still felt she needed to move fast, but at least she had help now. Where's the nearest cabin?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>