and you'll live a little inside
[html]

Okay, I had a post all ready to go--And then my internet browser crashed ;_: but keep in mind--It's windy, and most scents will be hard to find, as well as most creatures have likely sought out shelter. It's worth a try right? This is dated to the 19th. Likely this is the thread where Jac will be injured. Located around Serena Reserve, thread starts just in the Village, AFTER the town hall is secured. This will likely be a long thread....
Excuse the fail, muse failed me after my original post was eaten by the internets

Word Count → ? something sad...

As the hours grew on, something grim had set in the dusty hybrid. The wind had picked up, screaming its wrath in his ears. This was not a good omen, winds like these were often associated with destruction. Already his Tribe-mates had protected the town hall, and it appeared it would simply get worse. Jac was not one much for religion or lore, but more and more he wondered why nature had to give such a beating on the Tribe at the moment. A deep worry had flooded his senses, where was Io and Kuba? Even Jaro? Had they sought out a safer, warmer place yet? The Secui hybrid paced back and forth in the Hall, keeping from the wind and rain. The Ayastigi knew he had a job, as others were fullfilling their duties in the Tribe, securing the huts and keeping supplies safe. This last month, Jac had felt a little useless, as if his skills were not put to use. What was he supposed to do?

And then an idea came.

Excitement was not easy to find with the storm nipping at his heels, but the Secui hybrid stood to his feet. This attempt would not be an easy one, nor would it be so fluid on his own try. The new Ayastigi would need a crew, a little team to assist him with the search of food for AniWaya. In Inferni, he had been an appointed hunter, a Scorpius and then a scout. In the midst of feeling especially noble, he shook his body, sending a shuddering bark to anyone who would listen, this was no mandatory affair, but anyone--Who had time, perhaps could lend him a hand. Quieting himself he listened to the drum of water outside, and the wicked whistling of the rain, challenging him to try. Had he made a mistake? Prey were hard to find in bad weather, but right now the most desperate times would be just the thing to do. Who knew? Perhaps food stores would be low...The weather could wreck for days, and some--may not be adept to handle the hunger for so long. And so he waited, a small shiver slipping through his body, despite his thicker Secui fur.

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
italics arn't english bro!~

Storms didn't faze Io. She was born on a mountain and was raised through rain and snow without a second thought. Naturally, she'd always prefered summers. Because back home, there had been wonderful summers, baking heat paired with cool rivers were a god send after all. And the shock of perpetual winter as it seemed here was easy enough to get over. But hurricanes were not something she was particularly clued up on. The collie hybrid sensed it would get worse, she knew how regular storms built up and assuming it would worsen as she always did, followed Jacinto's call.

Jaroslaw slept soundly beside her, a lie in they'd planned seeing as the weather was bad. And Jakub was curled up at her chest. All in somewhat feral forms, secui, aside from Jakub, who slept in his purest form. The pied hybrid rose and stretched, nosing Jaroslaw and waking him. 'What?' he questioned sharply, hardly a morning person. 'I'm going out...' she pointed out softly, her mate answering with a lazy nod. Rolling Jakub towards Jaroslaw more for warmth, she spoke to him. 'Stay with Jaro, please. I have things I need to do. Do everything he tells you,okay?' After being positively received by her son, she left.

It didn't take her long to catch up to Jacinto and with a quick nuzzle, she sat down and smiled at him. 'Dzien dobry'

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3 gonna reply to speed this up. others are also welcome Big Grin

Word Count → ? something sad...

The Ayastigi almost gave off waves of anxiety and excitement, forepaws stamping lightly into the mud beneath his thick Secui form. Rain concentrated in his thick mane, which was sent away as he gave his body a good shake. He had not been born in such a tempered enviroment, and clearly one could easily dub him as living a soft life, or a simple softer individual. Which was partially right--Most of his days were spent inside a building, like the Inferni mansion with a guitar cradled close to his core. The contrast of a heavy storm versus the soft, neutral calm weather in which the coyote man had adapted to was a huge change. Yet his newfound duty to the Tribe was much more caustic of his interest.

His call rang through his head just as easily as it had reverbrated through the village and beyond. Who could come to his aid? Perhaps no one would show. Keeping the huts secure seemed like it was too important, or keeping track of helpless loved ones. A sunny grin, despite the grey that hung from the skies changed his facial features however, as a certain reddish hybrid came into view. He leaned into the friendly nuzzle, recieving it gratefully with a small kiss to the tip of Io's snout. He never understood Polish, yet he expected it to be a greeting of a sort. The new warrior was oh so fullfilled with gratitude. This very woman had granted him a beautiful child and more, and was loyally here to his call. The Lykoi hybrid chuckled at how easy she was to seat herself, addressing the Digalawigi Adeloquasdi Nata. "Io...AniWaya needs food...Who knows how long the storm will stick around? Will you help me find some grub?"

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]