They Have No Reflections
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:73% 43% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 22 August (Backdated)

Weather: Heavily Raining, Windy, Hurricane X

Time: 1-2 a.m.~
Optime
Venom
Serenade
Vitani
Listr
Snek
Octopus
Junior

[/html]

[html]

We have a long list of NPCs there. Panda and her freaking farm and all of their shit. I'm also going to note that Panda and Venom will be moving out of the caves and into the Temple. I also plan on claiming Listr and Snek, the male Ravens as Panda's friends. This is All welcome btw and it'll just be a read only if nobody wants to play. :] i would like to get points so it would be awesome if someone would play. +10(1010)

They had known. The smell had alerted the two long before it happened. Florida was known for Hurricanes, and Panda could smell one coming, and surely, one was right on their foorstep. The two had attended the meeting that went about the day before, where the Angela had alerted the mass of Anathema that there was a storm a brewing off the coast. Panda and Venom spent the rest of the day using the horses to move their objects to the Helios Temple, as well as moving their animals to the temple as well, including Octopus, Junior, and Serenade. Panda and Venom packed all of their stuff immediately, and they decided then that they would not move their things back into the Howling Caverns. The Helios Temple had good energy, and Panda and Venom both felt safe there, so they wanted to stay there for now. It was a long move, but not as far as they had before. The biggest thing to move was Panda's drumset, and that took two trips for both Panda and Venom to make from the Caverns back to the Temple, but they made it well before the rain started. The night brought upon danger though, for the winds were starting to pick up. A few of the ravens that Panda had not known otherwise had taken to the temple for shelter, for they knew that there was danger on the winds, and they could not fly in this weather.

Panda conversed with these two ravens, one the name of Listr, the other of Snek. They were brothers, and they were the sons of Skrak, Lillith's right hand raven. Panda could see the resemblances in their feathers and of their energy. She'd seen Skrak plenty of times, and even spoken to the raven. He was intelligent, and Panda was quite honored to meet the siblings. Snek and Listr were two comical beings though, for they liked to bicker back and forth about the most simple of things and it was slightly entertaining to Panda, who was also stoned because she figured that there was not much else to do rather than to wait out the storm and be stoned as fuck while doing so. Venom too was stoned, for what good was only one stoned being? The animals that were with Panda and Venom each found their own spot within the temple to chill out, while Panda and Venom took the center stage of the Temple, as well as the highest point in the Temple to take, which was a simple elevation in the middle of the Temple.

The two laid in the circle that was in the middle, and they looked up at the ceiling. Panda garbled here and there to the ravens in Low speech, while Venom lit up another blunt and passed it to Panda. The only other sounds over the thunder and lightning were the sounds of rain and Panda speaking, and once she stopped speaking, it was simply the sounds of the storm. If this wasn't a Hurricane, then we'd be able to just cast a spell to make it go away, you know that right? spoke the male to the woman, a stoned comment coming from his maw. Of course, Venom. We'd broken up tons of other storms. Remember all the ones in Florida? There was at least a storm a day that we would break up. spoke the woman, for the beliefs of the Wiccans called for them to cast many spells, all of different intentions. Practicing with the rain was something that was child's play, which was why the two did it back then. They were nothing but children then, and they wanted to play. Playing with the wind, and playing with the rain were something that little wiccans were able to do easily. Causing and dispersing hurricanes were not child's play. Not only was it not child's play, but there was no way that Panda and Venom could do the spells without help. Lillith was not old enough to be trusted with such a task (nor was she in the right mind-frame, ever to help her parents with spell-casting) nor did she know what she was doing. Panda would have trusted Zera'im to help them, but still, they would need help. If they knew where Kyle was, then maybe they would have been able to pull something off. Yeah, I remember. Do you ever miss Florida, Pandaness? asked the Italian as he rolled over onto his stomach and he looked over at Panda with his chin on his hands. Panda looked back at Venom and she shook her head.

Florida sucked. You remember how many Hurricanes we got there? I mean we've been here for almost two years and there hasn't been a Hurricane until now, so I definitely don't miss Florida. I miss our friends that were there though. spoke Panda to the Dasa with a smile attached to the end of it. She then held out a finger and flicked one of Venom's cowlicks and giggled about it. Before he got the idea, she quickly swooped in and she poked him in the head twice and made an imitation explosion. You're dead, Alexness. I exploded you. she chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him. He pouted at her, but could not help but let a small smirk soon replace the pout because of Panda's own laughing and giggling. Where's the reset button, Panddaaaa? asked the Italian as he started to poke her in random places on her, making her giggle and wiggle around on the ground that they laid upon. I-I-hahahaaa-I don't know! hahahaa! I swearr!--hahahaaaaa Panda was able to choke out as Venom continued to poke the woman and tickle her.

They were bored, and childish, the two adults. No one could blame them though, I mean, it wasn't like they had too much else to do.

Venom Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.pvflood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.pvflood b {font-weight:bold; color:#412f1f; letter-spacing:1px}
.pvflood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pvflood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#6e7781; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/zvejnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232422; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #504b38; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 it was a lonely thread.

She shouldn't be out here in this storm but the members were safe above ground where they would not suffer to bad. But Pride was missing and she was feeling as though she would never find her. She hoped that she was safe and sound. She was the temple through the poring rain. The Coyote woman was soaked to the bone.

She moved inward hoping to find her child. Slowly her wet feet hit the floor of the temple. Golden eyes looked about as she saw Panda and Venom. Panda she was one piece in the strange love life of the Angelo. Her mate sought the mother of the Ganesa's lover. And since the opening up of the Ganesa house hold she felt like Panda was watching her. Though Aeron knew why she had taken her child. More so Aeron took her child under the dark wing.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in. I was looking for my Child. She spoke not looking. at the woman and her lover. Do you mind if i stay a few Panda I'm freezing. She spoke looking at her.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

It was a lonely thread.. +5(642)

Venom soon pinned her to the ground by rolling on top of the monotone woman, and Panda just giggled the entire time. He stopped tickling her and instead he just laid on top of her, looking down into her eyes, and letting his energy frolick with her own. The colors did not mix, but they did spiral around each other as they let their energies just play with each other. It was only a few moments of that before Venom leaned down and kissed Panda though, and Panda lifted her hand to his short cut mane. She played with the straight hair, and once the kiss was cut off, Panda gave Venom small nips on the neck and collar bone. Venom wiggled slightly on top of her, his thoughts already going to what could take up some of their time, and him giving off that aura to Panda rather easily. She leaned up from under him and gave him another kiss, but it was then that Snek let a loud caw come from his maw. A warning that someone was with them. Panda rolled over on her stomach while she was under Venom, probably making it look worst than the situation really was, but at least they were not naked, because then they might have been caught.

It was Aeron, Listr told her, just before the golden woman walked into the temple with wet footsteps. Panda looked up at Venom, who looked down at her and she shook her head lightly and then went and put her head on her hand and her elbow on the ground. Venom sighed lightly and then moved to the side of the woman, laying on his side and looking at her, rather than the Angela, who knew just when to walk in. At least Venom wasn't already hard. The Angela immediately apologized as she came in, and Panda chuckled lightly. We are decent, Aeron. spoke the Corson, sticking her tongue out at the Angela before she asked if she could stay. Like they had much of a say in the matter. Venom wanted to say "yes, I do mind." along with some other smart ass comments, but he wasn't allowed to. Not only would Panda not let him, but he might lose rank for kicking the Angela back out into the storm.

Of course you can stay. Panda spoke to the woman, a small smile forming on her ivory maw as she laid her head down all the way on the pelts that they laid upon. Their pillows were hanging to dry, but a lot of their pelts weren't damaged and they were still dry. We have a few dry pelts, here, take one and come join us. We can probably start a fire to warm ya' up. the Corson spoke and slowly moved her gaze from Aeron to her soul-mate. He sighed lightly again and then got up. He grabbed one of the pelts and handed it to Aeron before he went over to the pile of sticks and dry brush that he collected for fires a while ago. Venom piled a bunch of the sticks together and made a small fire pit for them to light, and he got working on lighting it. He was better at lighting it than Panda was, and he could already tell that it was to be his job to do it anyways. It was the way Panda had suggested it that had him already working on it.

Also, I'm sure Pride is safe somewhere. She's a smart girl. spoke the Corson as she looked at her Angela, knowing that it would do no good for the coyote woman to be out and about in the storm, looking for her daughter when she should be somewhere safe, like Pride more than likely was.

Venom Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.pvflood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.pvflood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#6e7781; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/zvejnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232422; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #504b38; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 plus I don't think we've threaded much so your stuck with me I guess Wink

Aeron moved in listening to Panda speak. She smiled a bit then nodded her head. Thank you She may be the Angela but there was no need to be rude. If the couple wanted to be alone she would have just left. Not like it was wise to be out in this storm but there was not much she could do.

No need to waste a dry pelt on me I'll dry off in time. She spoke looking to venom. The man that was always at Panda's side she had hardly known him or her really. Maybe that made her a bad leader. Maybe she needed to work a little harder to get to know the members. My mate tells me you've been very kind to her. Thank you Aeron spoke looking to panda. I hope she has treate you well with respect and care She said. She knew Charm had it was just something that was odd to Aeron. Her mate choosing the mother of Aeron's lover.

She fell silent, as she watched venom start the fire. Soon her cold skin would warm and she would be at ease. I'm sorry She said lightly she wasn't sure if panda or venom would know why. but beep down she felt like the pair would. She could almost tell that panda disliked her or was angry with her.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

This is true. We haven't threaded much.. WC:764

The Angela thanked them for allowing her to stay. It really wasn't in their say whether she did or not, and that was the way that both of the Taurus' saw it. Neither of them said anything about it though, rather Panda slipped in a You're welcome. back to the woman and that was the end of that. When she denied the pelt that Venom offered, Venom gave a slight frown. It wouldn't be a good thing if our Angela got a cold though. The pelt will help you dry faster. spoke the Dasa to the Angela, but when she did not take it, he set it on the ground next to the woman and then he went to the fire. He quickly got it started, while Aeron spoke on to Panda. Panda cocked a lazy ear towards the woman before her eyes moved from Venom's butt to the face of the Angela. She thanked Panda for being kind to Charm. It was hardly anything to be thankful for, Panda was a gentle person at heart, and Charm appreciated that, so that was all the thanks she needed. Aeron spoke on to tell her that she hoped that Charm treated her with respect and care. Was there an inch of unkindness in Charm Sawtooth? Was there any ounce of disrespect in the woman? If there were these things, Panda had not seen them, no.

She treats me with nothing but. spoke the Corson as she looked straight at the Angela, but she remained in her relaxed position with her hands crossed on the ground and her head on her forearms. I'm glad that I could please her, and you as well. the woman added half-heartedly. She could've cared less about impressing Aeron before, when she was an Atheed, but now that she was Angela, if Panda wanted to have any say in the pack, she'd have to impress the coyote woman. She really didn't want to have to prove herself to someone who she cared not about, but she was in that situation now, and she couldn't do much about it. The Angela let Panda's mind wander, and that was something that one would not like if they heard what her mind was going on and on about. Panda let out a yawn as Venom finished getting the fire lit. It illuminated a lot of the temple, the eerie feeling of the temple slowly dissapating as did the shadows.

Venom moved towards Panda once the fire was lit, and then he laid down next to her on the pelts that were spread across the floor. Panda looked over to Vitani, the pregnant mare that Panda brought into the Temple because of the weather. Panda was not sure if the barns would be safe, and she didn't want to chance the foal that Vitani carried, so she brought the beast to the temple when they were moving their stuff. The steed nickered softly as she napped against the wall in a corner. The ravens each moved over to the Angela, and they started to speak of her. They spoke to her about how they wanted to work with Panda, and how Panda should know about the crow system since she already owned Serenade, the only one of the original crows to be left from Alaki and Naniko's reign. Listr spoke to Aeron of how Panda was dependable enough to know, and that Panda would be able to handle knowing such information. If they weren't willing to tell Panda how it worked, then it wasn't like Panda couldn't figure it out. She could directly speak low speech to the birds, so it wasn't like she couldn't understand what they were saying at all times either.

Aeron apologized to Panda, and Panda furrowed her brows. Why do you feel the need to apologize to me, Angela? asked the Corson, for she didn't even think about Lillith right now, because if she did, then she would think about Aeron, and how much it disgusted her that Aeron would touch her like that. Even though Aeron was right in front of her, she thought about it more when she thought about Lillith for some reason. She didn't even dare to think about it right now, because she knew that her aura would shift, and then Venom would be alerted of what Aeron was apologizing for, and even he was clueless to what she was apologizing for at the moment.

Venom Speaks

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

NOTES // WORDS // LOCATION

They say shes a demon,

Aeron looked at Panda she wasn't sure if the woman understood why she was sorry or not. But it was hard to pay attention to Panda and Venom while she had some birds chattering at her. Aeron looked at them she waved at them as she began to speak to them. I know I know let me speak she chidded to the small flock

I'm actually glad I was able to sit and speak with you. I wanted to talk to you about the crows and ravens. She spoke looking at them. Annoying as they are she stated. The golden coyote then returned her gaze to Panda. Your daughter is a very smart girl. But she is very busy with starting her own path. She spoke as she looked at Panda.

She knew that panda had been in Anathema much longer then herself. I need someone I can trust and who can be dedicated to the crows and their practice. She spoke looking at the woman. I'm changing some of the Ranks with in Anathema and need a council who knows anathema. She spoke looking at her. I want to promote you and have you work with me with the crows. Have you build on Anathema's culture. Panda what do you think she asked looking at her.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 1304 :: Panda is thoroughly surprised, as is Venom.. This post is brutal bro. It's slightly ridiculous.

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Listr and Snek were told to calm their mouths from the Angela, and they obeyed the Angela only after she told them to her her speak. Panda was listening in on the conversation, if only because she couldn't help it. The ravens' guttural low speech was something that was natural to her now, to where her brain translated without her really even trying to listen. It was like English or German to her, she even had dreams in low-speech. She also communicated with her felines and with Vitani on a daily basis. Venom was jealous of this, because to him, when Panda spoke to the other animals, it just sounded like a bunch of noise. It was weird. Venom moved closer to Panda and wrapped a protective arm around her, and she leaned her shoulder into his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. They were comfortable, the two, and it looked as if Panda was ready to go to sleep. The chocolate eyes of the woman looked over to her soul-mate and then she returned her gaze lazily to the Angela. The sound of the wind and the rain was making her sleepy, and she fought back a yawn that threatened to show this.

The Angela did not answer her question about why she was sorry, but Panda dismissed it, for she was not worried about what the Angela was apologizing for. The woman ended up going to a completely different subject, and Panda cocked her half-ears at the woman. She simply listened for the duration of the woman's speech, and by the end of it, Panda was surely awake. Venom, who had closed his eyes and tilted his ears to listen, too perked up. She sat up completely, while he pushed his his torso up with his elbows and he looked at her with his bright hazel eyes. Panda looked down at Venom, while he looked up at her. It was hard to believe that the Angela was offering this to her, for she did not expect it. She expected for Lillith to be asked to do this, but as the Angela spoke, Lillith had her own path to take, and not only that, but despite Lillith growing up and living in Anathema all her life, Panda was the one who had more religious knowledge than that of the child.

Venom gave Panda a wide smile and he leaned over to her, and he looked up at her when he leaned on her. Panda was at a loss for words for a moment though, and he could tell by her aura. It spiked, and when he touched her, it reached out and sent electrical pulses from her to him. It made his hair on his neck stand up lightly. He gave her reassuring energy back and a knowing look that she could handle this. She knew that she could handle this as well. She finally smiled and chuckled. Her pink padded hand went to Venom's head and she let her claws play with his beautiful hair. He aura settled to a happy and calm blue color as she finally looked at Aeron, because she finally found the words to say to the Angela. I'm honored that you would choose me, Aeron. the Corson spoke, choosing her words carefully. She did not want to be misunderstood, nor did she want to offend the Angela. Lillith is ambitious, is she not? the woman spoke to the once Atheed. She still has much to learn though, and lots of power that needs to be reigned in before she takes responsibility of anything much bigger than herself. Panda felt the right to speak of her daughter in such ways, because she knew the girl, and she knew that Lillith still needed to grow up in a way that she hadn't matured already. The Corson was going beyond the point, but she held a smile on her lips as she spoke. She'd bring it back to the main point soon enough.

Venom was impatient though, because he knew what she was going to say, and he wanted her to just say it. He didn't want to take away the privilege of her making her own decision though, so he did not speak. He leaned on her still, and he listened to her. She moved to where Venom could put his head on her lap, and he did. He was looking up at her as she spoke as well. Panda still played with his hair, pushing it out of his face to see his forehead. She looked down at him and she smiled still. I'm glad that you recognize that I know more than she, not only with the ravens, but with religion. I accept your offer to promote me to council. I have one request to ask of you, if you were to promote me. I would like Venom to also be promoted. He does not have to be a council rank, but he is just as useful as I am on the religion front, with the added brutality of a warrior. She spoke, explaining that she wanted Venom too, to be promoted. He reached up to her and touched her chin and he gave a low, content rumble from his chest. He liked that she thought of him, but he did not feel the need to be promoted. Sure, he worked with the other Dasas, and the Marbas' and even Mido when he was Eligos for that short time. He was just as loyal to the pack as she was, and Panda just figured that she would feel a lot better if Venom was closer in rank to her. She felt like if she deserved it, then he did too.

My Angela, Panda is being ridiculous, I can work with her at my Dasa ranking. I don't mind if you do not promote me. -- spoke Venom, as he turned his head to the Angela, and he let his hazel eyes rest on her. He was more than willing to stay at the Dasa rank, even if part of him yearned for more, like how Panda yearned for more. This was Panda's chance to be something more though, and Venom felt like Panda needed to take this without him. Panda's aura shifted at his words, which was why he stopped speaking. She got intense for a moment and it made him move his gaze from Aeron to Panda. Panda looked down at him and she slapped his forehead lightly. Venom has protected Anathema for some time now, and he has the scars to prove it, I don't doubt his ability as a warrior, but I feel like he would need this as much as I would, my Angela, so please, consider him as well. Panda defended her previous words, because she wanted Aeron to at least consider Venom. He'd spent more time as a Zepar than he did as a Dasa, but he committed crimes for the pack in order to protect not only she, but Lillith as well. It wasn't like he was a lazy father, or a lazy Dasa either. He trained with the other Dasas when they needed a partner, and he also did a fair amount of entertainment when he would play his guitar for the Howling Caverns. I would appreciate it if you did consider him. He is a great asset to Anathema, and without him, not only would I not have Lilly, but neither would you, and chances are, if you didn't have Alex here, then you wouldn't have me here either. she spoke truthfully to the Angela, a brief nod of her head as she looked at the golden woman.

Venom Speaks
<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]

NOTES // WORDS // LOCATION

They say shes a demon,

Aeron smiled as she looked at the pair. Things seemed to be falling into place. She hoped that having panda on her side that she would be able to build anathema into something amazing. She was already watching the pack grow and she couldn't help but smile as she sat there looking at the two. Her mind wandered for a moment on what to do.

Alright Aeron said looking at them. I think we can give you a special job. My council will be working on pack relations. roaming the boarders they will need a skilled warrior to travel with them. she spoke looking at him. Would you take this job on for me. It keeps you near panda and puts my mind to ease. she spoke as sat there at the fire side. So will you be my Malpas? She asked.,/p>

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
ooc: ;.; WC: 565 (+5)

The ravens started to speak to Panda, cawing at her to tell her that she should take the position. Panda cast her gaze to Listr, then to Snek, and finally to Serenade. She told the bird to come to her, and he immediately jumped down from his perch and glided to the shoulder of the woman. She whispered to the bird, only she and he, and Venom were able to hear her, but Venom did not understand her because she spoke in low-speech. He wondered what she was telling the bird. The bird responded with an encouraging squawk at the woman. Panda giggled at the bird and she looked down at Venom with loving eyes. The Angela was silent for the duration of Panda's babbling, which struck Panda as slightly odd. She figured that the Angela would have more to say, but apparently she did not. Not until after Panda was completely done did the Angela speak.

She first spoke to Venom, and she offered him a specific job. Venom nodded his head. I accept this job....If Panda accepts her job. he spoke as he looked from the Angela to the soon to be Malpas, if she so accepted the job. Panda listened and remained silent for a few moments after Aeron asked her if she would be the Malpas. This rank was a fable once upon a time, and Panda realized that she probably was the only one reliable enough for the job. She also was the only one who could support this rank. Panda thought hard, but not too long on the decision, because any more hesitation was probably a sign of doubt, and this was something that Panda did not have. She did not doubt her abilities. She knew she would be able to handle this with ease.

"Consider me, Panda, to be your new Malpas, my Angela. " spoke the woman without a hint of doubt in her voice. In fact, she was confident, and a wide smile was placed over her jaw. She liked the way that the rank was on her tongue. Venom purred happily and reached up and gave her a kiss. He broke the kiss to look at Aeron. "And I will be your Council Guard, my Angela." spoke the Italian, his head nodding lightly before he looked at the eyes of the animals that were around them. Octopus came up to the two and purred happily. He knew what they were talking about, and he spoke to them in their language. "Congrats, Panda, Venom. You made a --purr-- gooooood choice, there Aeron." purred the gray feline as he rubbed his head against Panda's hand, which caused her to run her hand along his back. The birds that were there with them were also cawing their congratulations to the pair before they fell silent at the wave of Panda's hand. It took a moment for the pregnant mare to realize that the birds were congratulating her master, but once she figured it out, she gave a nicker to the pair. Panda smiled back at her. "Thank you, my friends. I'll try to not let my duties get in the way of our friendships." spoke the new Malpas to her animal friends. In fact, she hoped that her new rank strengthened her relationships with her animals, as well as with the Anatheman family.

"Panda speech" "Venom Speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]