[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:31% 17% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 24 Sept (Forward dated)

Weather: Dark, stormy, windy, and wet. Extremely wet. Lots of Thunder and lightning.

Time: 4 a.m.
Optime
Val-Red Elk

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 710 :: I love me some reqy Art. Attn; Lessa. Reykr is getting stuck when the storm hits, He's got most of his things anyways, but he's completely drenched since he's been facing the storm a little bit of the way to Vinatta.

I'm seeing past the past and i see the future up ahead
I ain't ever coming home.

The separation was too much for him. It was too much and he was stupid to do what he ended up doing. Again, leaving without much of a word to anyone. His scent was erased, he packed his things onto Val, and he left two days prior the storm that had been abrewing out on the coast of Nova Scotia. Val protested plenty though, but he was inclined to go with his master, for there was little else where he could go. Reykr did not think that he would be gone too long, for he planned on coming back and striking up a deal with Salvia, but he did take all of his things just in case he couldn't come back. He was right to do so. Late in the night he went to the stables and he took four of the younger generation of the hares (for they were simply going to be used as meat anyways; two females and two males) and he killed two of them and was to use them as meat for his journey. He did not want the other two to be killed yet since he had no way to store the meat though, so he caged up the other two in a wicker cage (that he made, mind you) and he attached it to Val's makeshift saddle that had bags on the sides to hold all of Reykr's stuff. This too, was made by Reykr, for the man was somewhat good with his hands. His supplies entailed mostly furs, leathers, and tools to make such things. He also had hammers, and weapons of assortment, being arrows or swords, though he left a few of his weapons behind simply because he did not need so many swords. He only needed his arrows and bow really. He took two of his bone swords with him though and many of his bone daggers.

Reykr traveled through Amherst rather easily, for he followed the scent trail laid down by Alessandra a week prior to his departure of Salsola. She picked the fastest way through the coastal city that was mostly a ghost town and Reykr appreciated that. It made his trek much less of one. He could not wait to be with his lady, to lay with her and just be there to talk and to comfort. He was done with the distance from them, and he was ecstatic to be able to see his love once more. It took him longer than he wanted to take to get there, and now that he was on his way, the Optime male was excited. His tail wagged despite the fact that it was pouring on both the man and his mount. The cloak that was over the large male's shoulders clung to his own pelt, and the bear's face that was Reykr's hood did little to keep the water from getting on his muzzle and in his eyes. He continued to track the woman despite the rain that threatened to wash away the scent. This was mostly the reason he kept on trekking on. If he didn't, then he would lose the scent because of the rain. He was trying to play this out smartly, and this is where he ended up being. Stuck in the rain with all of his shit and still travelling through to the pack that laid on the Great Lake.

Sooner or later he had come upon borders that were flooded. Reykr looked at Val, and held the reigns that the Elk had over his nose, as to make sure he did not wander away. The elk was extremely frightened of the storm, and it was a slight challenge for Reykr to keep Val moving, but he had, and now that they were at their destination, it was time to take shelter for this storm to play it's course. Reykr mustered up a deep breath and he let out a howl from his maw to the sky to call someone out into this storm. He wanted Lessa to come, but he was unsure if she would hear him. The howl echoed throughout the lands and a grand flash of lightning lit up the night sky.

EDIT:
Player Name: J
Character Name: Reykr Helsi
Date of Birth: Feb 28, 2010
Species: wolfdog
Personality Traits:
1. Loyal
2. Mostly Friendly
3. Respectful
4. dedicated
5. Religious
Skills: Bone weaponry carving/creation
Scarification/Tattooing(ancient ways)
Some fighting skills, mostly protection of ones vital organs
Spear Fishing
Exceptional buck hunter/skinner
NPC Characters/Animals: 2 rabbits, unnamed, and Val, the red elk, male.
Residence: with Lessa

<style>
.Reykr-req2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-req2 img{width:300px; float:right}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-req2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#8f6e4d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]
[html]

She hated the rain.

Growling under her breath, the newly joined vinattan made her way through the trees that bordered the well-worn path she was travveling. Valhalla quivvered underneath her, the stallion impatient and drenched. If they didn't get out of the rain soon and have him wiped down he was surely going to get sick. Everyday since she had joined the woman had travelled along the more common parts of the borders, vigiliant in looking for her love, her Rekyr. Her icy blue eyes searched for the smallest sign of him, but so far her search had yeileded nothing. With a sigh of resignation she moved to pull Valhalla's slippery reigns in, but a noise caught her attention. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she moved towards the disturbance, but then a familiar howl rang out and cut through the rain.

Her heart barely had time to swell with joy before her body moved automatically, correcting Valhalla and steering him in the callers direction with her legs. A slight bit of pressure on his slick sides and the two were off, Alessandra's stark white hair plastered to her head. It was difficult riding, at some points within the trees Valhalla's dinner plate hooves sunk into the ground and caused him to falter, but Lessa kept pushing him. Nearly ten minutes moved by and finally she burst out of the foilage to the sight of Reykr across the borders. Reigning in her horse she brought him to a stop on her side of the borders, regarding the male for a moment. His pelt was slicked to his body, outlining the rises and curves of his muscles. His elk seemed distressed, but Valhalla stood placidly in his spot, staring the other animal down.

A broad grin broke out over her streaked face, her chalk running down her black fur revealing the off-white bleaching below. Oh how she had waited for him, for them to finally be together. " Rekyr. " She breathed simply before sliding off of her horse and walking to meet him.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 710 :: ohigh <3 I'm glad you could make it. Big Grin Hope you don't mind him running up and hugging her. He missed her.

And we sing, sing without a reason,
To ever fall in love..

He stood there for some time, and he almost thought that the storm was too much for someone to come greet him. He really didn't want to have to go into the packlands uninvited to find someone though, for he had much more respect than that. Not only that, but Reykr figured that Vinatta handled trespassers like most packs. With hostility. Despite his large stature, and almost intimidating muscle structure, the male was more so friendly than he was one to want to cause trouble. The wolfdog man stood there, trying to calm Val. The Elk knew that there was danger in being outside and he was antsy that they were still outside, as well as the fact that the Elk did not want to be attacked unsuspectedly by something or someone. Val knew not of the lands that Reykr and he traveled, so he was also very frightened of the wolves that lived in Vinatta. He also didn't know Reykr's intentions to coming to such strange lands. A confused, frightened stag was something that Reykr did not like handling, but he knew how to. He gently pet the face of the beast and held his reigns to where the stag had no choice but to look at him. He whispered softly to the stag and he had a small smile on his face. He made sure to stay as calm as he could, if not for himself, than for his mount.

Val pulled against the reigns suddenly to look up to the edge of a large forest. Reykr turned his head to look into the pouring rain to see a shape of two figures. A wolf and their horse. He could hear the large hooves of the horse stampeding against the ground. His abnormally tall, German shepherd-like ears flipped up and towards the beings, and it was only when he saw the hair, and the black of the woman did he realize that it was whom he wanted. She had heard him, and he danced in his spot excitedly as he waited for her to approach him. The moment she slipped off of her horse though, he couldn't handle himself and he dropped his backpack in a puddle, and he ran up to the woman.

How appropriate for them to be reunited as a Hurricane came and ripped the homes of those around them, completely apart. He suddenly cared not of the rain, for it was not hurting him, and it was not hurting his love, so why be angry at the Gods for making it rain? There was little reason, and if anything, the male thanked his Gods for allowing him to make it to Vinatta safely, and also for them to allow him to see Alessandra again. They could have easily struck him down on his way here, or they could have easily struck him down before he left Salsola. Once he came upon the woman, he spread his arms wide and grabbed her, lifted her, and spun her with him to stop his momentum of running. He allowed a content whine to come from his chest as he hugged her, as tight as he could without hurting the coywolf woman. I'm sorry it took me so long. I really am. spoke the male to the woman. I missed you so much. I don't want to leave you ever again. spoke the male as he gave the woman a kiss. He broke the kiss only to speak again. Of course with my luck, I pick the rainy-est days of the year to make my journey here. the male spoke with a chuckle, half-way joking because he didn't care much about the rain, but seeing as the chalk that made Alessandra's fur such a brilliant white was coming from her pelt, it seemed as if the woman did not particularly care for the rain all that much.

My love, do you have a place where we can dry off, and maybe eat? asked the male, to the woman, for he knew not of this place, and would love to learn more about her home, and maybe they could get other things done since he was here now...

<style>
.Reykr-req2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#8f6e4d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]
[html]

ooc; you can change the description to leadership needed nao! 8D also, can we foredate this thread for the 24th? kinda made a post on the same day you made this saying she didn't have a house yet LOL. just messaged saul with the request for the number 26# jordheim house on the website. :3

The look on her loves face was enough for her.

The once-dark woman let a brillian grin reflect in her facial features, and let herself be swept up in his sweet embrace. She laughed freely as she was brought up and brought into a circle, feeling happiness echoe throughout her soul. This was how it was supposed to be, this was right. He was all that she wanted, though she needed no protecting he was her protecter. Alessandra returned the tight hug, burying her wet muzzle in his equally soaked fur and whined happily, conveying how strongly she felt without using words. Reykr broke the silence with speech, then kissed her deeply. Lessa's head spun with the feeling and she returned it hungrily, not wanting to seperate herself from the male she cared so deeply about. As he laughed, she joined in with him appropriatly, today was the worst day to travel but it meant so much to her to have someone so taken with her they would leave packs and travel through a hurricane to be with her.

Sliding out of his grasp to land on the ground again she wiped her brow with the back of her hand, smudging the chalk further. " I do. " She replied with a grin, though she looked in the direction of the packlands. " I don't have high enough standing to permit you though, so let us call Saul and he will bid you enterance I think. I let them know when I was admitted that you would be coming along shortly, so we can hope it will be short and sweet. " The woman said seriously, linking her fingers through his as she shivvered from the cold. Both of them had to be inside soon or else they would get sick. Her thoughts drifted to activities that could be performed to warm themselves up, but she shook her head and chuckled, looking at Reykr's sweet colored eyes before rising her maw to the sky, letting out a loud and urgent howl that ended off with a few yaps of her coyote heritage.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 473 :: Jeez, they are too cute. xD I shall put in my title that we need a leader. I didn't know before weither i should make this the joining thread or if they should have one with the leader after the hurricanes, because I did read somewhere that Vinatta was taking in wolves that needed a place to stay. I figured that they just might do that, but we could drag saul or lilin out i guess xD Also, Yeah, I'll change the date for us.

In your own head, haunted still by me
Still depicted so violently, so burn them down

Val seemed relieved that it was just Lessa as well, for it was a familiar face in the strange land. Vahalla, whom Val had met a few times, was staring him down, which made the elk slightly nervous again, but the stubborn animal stayed, because his master was there and needed him to be there since all of the male's belongings were on his back.

Lessa's reaction to his actions were favorable, for the woman showed him just as much love as he showed her. It was awesome to know how excited she was to see him, and he too was excited, for his tail wagged and his stomach fluttered with butterflies that he knew only from when Siv had him under her spells.

When she finally spoke to him, she told him that she did have a home that they could go to, but she did not have a standing in the pack to allow him into the borders. It would have been the same in Salsola. His large ears fell back on his head briefly, and he let a small frown form on his face, but it was only for a few moments because she grabbed his hand and gave him a darling look before she lifted her head and called to the Alpha. He noticed that she was shivering, and the bear-cloaked man did not want her to be so cold, so he moved closer to her and he draped his arms around her shoulders and he pulled her close to him. He laid his head on the top of her head (since she was much shorter than he, even in Optime form) and he sighed contently. It was raining, cold, and he was drenched, but he was with Alessandra, and that's all that mattered to him. He cared not for the rain, the wind, but he did care for Lessa. He wanted to make her happy, and he had seen the happiness within her in these short few moments, but he wanted to make her eternally happy. He would try his hardest to do so.

The the sake of the small group, hopefully the Virding would come out to meet them, or at least send a howl back telling Lessa and him that he was allowed within the packlands. If the latter was the case, then they could easily travel to the woman's house and maybe show each other how deep their love went. If the Virding did come to them, then Reykr would offer the man a bone, hand-made sword as a gift (as he had done to gain entrance to Salsola) to show the Virding what he was capable of, and how much he wanted to gain entrance to be with his once lost love that had been found once more.

<style>
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]
[html]BECAUSE I AM GREEDY I AM STEALING ANOTHER REPLY. :3 and i didn't know that, already messaged honey though. Tongue

The dark-pelted woman felt her heart thud in her chest as Reykr pulled her closer, and she closed her eyes briefly. There was nothing more then she wanted to do but be with him, and even if the winds were screaming through the trees and the rain was pounding down, it was okay. Alessandra hardly needed someone to protect her, but if there was to be a person who would rise to the occasion it would be her Reykr. A warm smile touched her lips as she repeated the word in her mind. Hers. He was no longer the witch woman Siv’s, he was hers. When they were inside her cozy home in Jordhiem they would speak of how he had left Salsola, for Alessandra had to act out a grave infraction to leave without being followed, and she was somewhat troubled on what events had come to pass since she had last seen him.

Opening her azure eyes, the woman squinted upwards at the rain and then shot a look around the area they were standing on. Gently she clasped his hand and led him over the border to a small standing of trees, their canopy thick enough to block most of the incoming rain from touching the pelts of the group further. The ground wasn’t dry per se, but it was certainly less wet then the free standing area they had just been waiting in. Alessandra hardly thought Saul would mind, she had come to the conclusion that the Virding cared about his pack members a great deal and would probably wave this infraction away in light of the conditions they were standing in. Turning to the large mix after they gained relative shelter, she looked at him seriously. “ Reykr, I love you. “ There was more that she wanted to say, but her voice was thick with unspoken emotions.

He had instilled good in her, and it was so that when they reached her home she would tell him of her life, and all of the secrets she had kept from him. It would be hard for her to recount the beatings she had taken from her father and even more difficult to tell him that she had murdered her father in cold blood, but he deserved to know. If they were going to start a new life together, Alessandra would need to put her past together and fully embrace the woman she had now been shaped as, and she only had Rekyr to thank. Feeling suddenly choked up she pulled the large man close and hugged him tightly, her thin frame soaking up his warmth through the layer of sopping fur. It was a wise decision that she had chosen to leave Maximilian at home to gather firewood and prepare their home for the coming storm, with any luck it would be more or less unscathed upon their arrival.

[/html]
[html]

[474]
:3

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

How he heard the call through the rain was beyond him. The worst of the storm that Vinátta would be affected by had hit the night before. Damage had been assessed as best they could when light had filtered through the grey in the morning. But the rain had not abated despite the wind having died off a bit. So it was another night spent huddled up in his home with various members of his family. It had been a difficult night the previous night, as many as were in their house. Oak, Temeraire and Niernan had done a fantastic job in securing the horses in the stable and as far as the Virding could tell, the building was sound despite the battering it received the night before. Exhaustion had come for all who'd gathered for a second night in their residence and it mostly ended in heaps of wolf-fur on the floor of the communal living area.

It was the deepest of nights when, having been drooping into a semi-stupor despite his assurances that he would stay awake to assess whether the storm was going to get worse again, the howl just reached him. His ears twitched, straining to catch more of the vibrations from the sound before he decided that he could neglect someone calling for help if he ignored it. It might turn out to be nothing, but after having sat through most of the previous night listening to the howling wind, he was fairly certain that he was competent in telling the two apart. After a short word with a nearly incoherent Lilin and a last look over the brood of wolves in his house, Saul had exited into the rain.

As much as he would have prefered to stay in the warmth, he held the gut instinct that it was a howl he'd heard. Moving against the rain- even with the leather cloak he'd fashioned from the leathers Jiva provided them and therefore creating a mostly water-proof shield, the going was tough. It took him twice as long as it normally would to reach the borders where he considered the howl to have come from. Looking up, he was momentarily confused when all he saw was the large horse Valhalla and a large buck elk. Brows furrowed slightly, before a movement to his side alerted him to a pair of wolves curled around each other for warmth. He moved over to them and after a moment, identified the petite black female as Alessandra.

Aless- whats going on? He called through the noise of the rain- not unkindly, but a request for the female to fill him in on what was happening. Was this the male she'd mentioned would be joining them in a little while? Trying not to jump to conclusions, the male trained squinted eyes at the pair.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 672 :: Ohigh honey <3 Sorry for the slight wait, I needed a little break for a moment there.

In your own head, haunted still by me
Still depicted so violently, so burn them down

The moment was tender, and Reykr could feel himself care less and less about the rain and how drenched the two were. Lessa on the other hand had other plans, for the grabbed one of his hands and she gently led him over to where they could get some cover from the rain. Reykr willingly followed the inky woman but he heard the soft grunting of his mount as he moved away from him even more. Reykr glanced back at him and motioned with his hand to come closer, and the Elk slowly did, but did not go under the tree like the two luperci. He gave his master some space, since he realized that the two were bonding in a way. It was only moments before Lessa turned to him and spoke four simple, but deep words. They made Reykr smile happily, and his tail wagged behind him as he heard these words. I love you more, Lessa. spoke the former Associate who had left his home in the dust for the woman. His sweet-corn eyes fell onto the woman before she tackled him with a hug. He stood strong and wrapped his arms around her as she buried her head in his wet fur. Reykr lifted a hand to her head, and he played with her drenched hair, pulling the bleached strands out of her icy eyes that he had come to love so much. He held a gentle smile on his face the whole time, and he held her close. He never wanted to let her go, ever again.

They were waiting for another few minutes before there was a silhouette of someone approaching them from inside of the packlands. Reykr hoped that this was the person that they wanted to see, and not some passerby, but it shouldn't have been one of those, because the storm was still brewing about. Reykr's eyes moved from Lessa to the silhouette as it stopped a moment, and looked at the mounts, then the other moved towards them. Reykr didn't understand why he stopped and looked at the mounts, but then he realized that the two were slightly obscured from sight unless one looked hard enough to see. He questioned himself no further then, and he waited for the other male to come forth to them. He did, and he addressed Lessa, asking what was going on. Reykr looked at the quiet girl for a moment before he decided that this was a good time to probably introduce himself, for himself. Sir, I'm Reykr Helsi. Lessa told me that she told you about me before I came. I'm here now, and under the conditional circumstances, I'd like to ask you if it was okay to call these lands my home, with Lessa. - As my mate? the male spoke, and then thought the end part, for he did not know if she wanted to be his mate, and this was something that they more than likely would discuss later. Right now, they needed to get settled in, so that they can speak of such important subjects.

They needed it, for they had not seen each other in nearly a month. Now they were together, and everything would be okay though. I've brought you a gift that I have made, sir. spoke the Helsi male before he moved away from Lessa, and moved towards his mount. He took a long object that was wrapped in cloth and he unwrapped the cloth and walked back over to Saul. He presented the bone sword to the Virding and he bowed his head lightly. It is sharp, and very sturdy. I would not hesitate to go into battle with such a blade. I've tested it a few times myself to make sure of it's ability. spoke the Helsi male as he waited for the man to take the sword. It was not Reykr's anymore, and it was not like Reykr couldn't just make another one.

<style>
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]
[html]

[381]
no problem hun, we'll have you all re-titled shortly!

Despite the fact that he was looking towards the much smaller female, it was a masculine voice that answered him. Green eyes refocused on the brown male, taking in the light yellow of his eyes even through the dimness of the early morning. This was certainly going to be a short meeting- Saul needed to get home to his mate and children and the pair standing so close to one another more than likely needed to get into the warmth of Less's home. Cinnamon backed ears, held drooped so that the rain wouldn't tickle the insides, perked up softly at the deep words, stepping closer when he found it a touch difficult to hear him over the wind that still prevailed. It was an introduction of his full name, a useful piece of information, accompanied by his request.

He had no clue where the male came from, what he was like. But the wind and the rain howling around them made Saul less likely to want to stand here and interrogate him. A shiver ran up the males spine and he allowed himself to remain quiet as surprise turned to curiosity. A gift? He watched as the brown male moved to his stead- Saul was more than surprised to see the Elk comfortable with their presence- before drawing out a long, wrapped package. As the bone sword was presented, Saul couldn't help but reach out to touch it, to test it perhaps. Reykr gave the blade his recommendations and Saul nodded his head softly.

Alessandra speaks highly of you and I see why. I welcome you in to Vinátta and bid you follow me back to Jordheim. I have a gift for you also, and then it would be better if we all returned inside.

Saul offered, getting a better grip on the sword, sending his thanks to the male with a grin and a nod of his head. He wanted to get to know the male better and to thank him properly for his gift, but right now his priority was returning home and making sure the pair were safe. With a half-hearted shake of his head to try and rid himself of some of the water, he waited for the pair to gather their steads before leading the way.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Welcome to Vinátta!

Joining a new pack can be nerve-wracking! Here are few tips and tricks to get you started. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

• Our information portal is a good place to get familiar with our ranks and pack game!
  • Why not get to know your new pack mates by creating an AW thread?
  • Would you like your character to feature on our member page ? Contact us with the information we require, and we’ll have you up there ASAP!
  • Don't forget to look over our ranks page and take note of how to rise in the ranks (shown in the side bar).
  • Our pack’s core values are based off Norse mythology, you might want to take a look at our website’s culture page to better inform yourself and avoid any confusion!

Any additional concerns can always be directed to Honey & Jessica via the OOC account here! Looking forward to RPing with you!

[/html]
[html]

ooc; yeaaaaaaaah shitty post.

Alessandra watched approvingly as Reykr spoke for himself in a clear, confident tone and she nodded as he brought the gift out. It was a good gesture, one that she was sure Saul appreciated. As he left to give it to Saul she shivered, wanting his warmth back. She reminded herself that she had a warm house to share with the male now, and a large grin broke out across her muzzle as Saul welcomed him into their home. He bid them to follow him and in one smooth motion she was on her horse, reining the impatient animal in.

Valhalla’s hooves squished in the mud as they walked up beside Saul and she looked back to Reykr, motioning with a throw of her head that it was time to go and she winked at him. There would be things to do at their house in Jordhiem, and already ideas were forming in her mind about them. Once the hurricane passed they would be able to build an individual stable for his elk and her horse, probably neither suited to communal stable life.

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 323 :: Honey, you can close this after you post again. Or you can close it now without posting again, doesn't matter to me.

All this shame, All this Guilt, All of this regret,
That's me, with a side of you.

The look in the man's green eyes was something of shock, and curiosity at the gift, but the same male took the sword with a strong grip. Reykr held a smile on his lips as he watched the Virding look at the finely crafted weapon and then the Virding spoke to him. He welcomed Reykr into Vinatta and told them to follow along to Jordheim, since he had a gift for Reykr as well. Reykr grew excited at the thought of receiving gifts, and he nodded his head to the Virding before his gaze turned back to his love. She nodded as well and once Saul spoke of going back to Jordheim, she was quick to mount her steed. Reykr looked to Val, who nervously looked at Saul. Reykr would explain things to Val eventually, but now was not the time. Reykr approached his backpack that he had discarded to the ground and he picked that back up, and then he went over to Val and mounted the steed.

Rey pulled Val's reigns and clicked at the beast to make him move faster. The muck was making his friend have a slightly hard time, but Rey was sure that the land would solid up at some point. Val trotted alongside Vahalla as they followed the Virding to Jordheim. Reykr took in the sights of his new home, even though this storm was an angry one and made things look different than they really were. This was his home now, and he needed to remember that. At least he knew what it looked like at it's worse now. He figured it at its best was a beautiful sight to see, and he couldn't wait for that. Just like he couldn't wait to get the hell out of this horrible weather and into a warm den where he could curl up and rest after his long journey to these lands.

<style>
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]
[html]

[330]
<33

Their combined silence did not mean anything bad, Saul sensed. The rain slashing against all three of them was stinging and Saul knew that the time for talk was with the light, not in the cold and dreary early morning. He was tired- he could feel his eyes burning from the exhaustion and soon enough he would be back in the warmth with his family again. Silently, Alessandra moved over the the giant horse, hopping nimbly onto his back and following after. Saul glanced back in time to see Reykr clamber onto the back of the elk- marvelling at the trust the animal had in the male and the fact that he could hold his weight before he concentrated, shifting down into his lupus form. It was a lot easier to run in this form he felt and with a nod to each, he set off at a brisk lope towards Jordheim.

He had no idea how long the journey took, but it seemed like forever before the humped houses materialised out of the trees. There appeared to be no-one awake in the dead of the night, no glimmers of firelight or other such light in the windows around him. With a small gesture to the pair, he entered his own house quietly and moved with efficiency to retrieve the items. Grasping the pack in his teeth, he moved out and awkwardly handed it to Reykr. The deer pelt contained a bottle of wine, the Frithr necklace worn by all, a small dagger and a quartet of rabbit pelts.

Welcome to Vinátta, Reykr. I will bid you goodnight here- you're welcome to find a house if you wish in Jordheim or anywhere else in Vinátta. He offered, his smile tired though his tail slashed back and forth before he allowed the pair to walk away, presumably towards Aless's house. Ducking back inside, Saul shook the water from his pelt just before the door before entering and warming up once more.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]