Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
Backdated to Sept. 22. [WC: 364 || Pts: 3+10]

She knew it was probably a stupid idea to go looking for Tyko during a Hurricane, but it seemed the most practical. This way her scent would be masked by the treacherous winds (that were on her side today) and his scent would be blown right to her. She first scented him on Anathema territory, due to the help of the wind, so she set off – not thinking, of course. She snuck away from Kai, saying she was heading to the safe spot early, and avoiding seeing Itzal on her way out. She shifted down to Secui, knowing that taking Couer out in this might be disastrous. Axelle could take it.

She skipped out on the pack meeting she was aware that was going on. She knew exactly what they were going to say- bunker down and stay out of the storm. Pft, Axelle didn’t have time for that. She had an asshole to catch.

The winds were strong, but no rain yet. Her fluffy fur blew around in all directions, but she managed to stay on the ground. It wasn’t strong enough to pick her up just yet. She scaled the edge of Halycon Moutain figuring to give herself a safe spot just in case she did need to pussy out from her pursue. She could easily find a cave in the mountain, but she didn’t want it to come to that.

She was able to reach toward the edge of the mountain, and she stopped to scent the wind. It was true, he was here somewhere. She couldn’t tell exactly where and that was what pissed her off. The wind slapped her in the face and pushed her backwards, but she wouldn’t go. She wouldn’t listen. Then the rain started. It began pouring, pelting down on her. Her fur was soaked to the skin in the matter of seconds, but she wouldn’t turn away. It was raining sideways, and the rain was coming down hard. Each drop hit her like a bullet and stung her eyes, but she wouldn’t leave that spot. She growled, scanning the horizon for him. She wouldn’t leave without finding him. These were perfect weather conditions to find him in.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 518 || Points: 5+10 0 Ooc text here

It was stupid. He knew that. He knew that better than anyone. Axelle could take care of herself, but..... The growing feeling of dread had picked up since he had caught her scent. Itzal had been out letting Eztli hunt. Itzal hadn't decided if he was going to the pack meeting where they would hide out the storm. Itzal wasn't sure he would have been able to handle it. Eztli had been restless for the past few days and Itzal had no idea how long the pack would end up stuck in a cave together. If Itzal lost control while that happened, people would die. And he would be one of them. Itzal knew that he was a good fighter, but it wouldn't be him fighting. It would be Eztli, who, though skilled in his own way, would not stop until he was dead. And Him against most of the pack were not good odds for either Itzal or Eztli. So Itzal had gone out to let Eztli hunt, and if that calmed him, Itzal had planned to return and attend the pack meeting. That was that plan until he had caught Axelle's scent. She had no way of knowing that he was out hunting his own prey and it was by luck that he had happened upon her scent after taking control. Eztli had found and made his kill. The wolf laid a few hundred yards behind Itzal now. He would never have to endure the approaching storm.

The wind pushed against Itzal but the muscled male was heavy and had no problem pushing through the wind. Itzal wasn't sure what Axelle was doing out here but he was sure she was set on it. He hoped she realized what was coming. Itzal followed behind her, her scent getting stronger as he went. But it wasn't the only thing getting stronger. The weather was getting stronger as well. The rain started hard and only seemed to get harder. The drops hit Itzal and he felt the impact. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable. It was another few minutes before Itzal managed to scale part of the mountain, being careful not to set his paw in a spot made slick by the rain. By then her scent was fresh. Itzal looked around, trying to see through the screen the endless droplets of rain made. He thought he saw a figure about a dozen feet in front of him. "Axelle?" He called out, wondering if there was anyone else up here. Someone whose scent Itzal hadn't yet discovered. It was possible, since he had become so focused on Axelle's. But the figure looked like her from behind. If only he could see the coloration that would give her away. As he took another step towards it, he called out her name again. He looked up at the sky and swore. The black clouds had blotched out the sky completely and Itzal felt the shift in air pressure. The full meaning of it hit him and he swore again. They were out of time. The storm was upon them.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 388 || Pts: 3]

Axelle stood on the lower parts of the mountain peering over off of a cliff. She stood at the very edge letting the wind hit her and the rain pelt her. She scanned what was down the mountain – seeing the sunflower fields being destroyed by the wind, Infernis borders (which were closer) and probably the first few yards of Salsola lands. But no Tyko. Then again, she was stupid to believe the man would be out in this. He was ballsy like her, but he was smart too. He wouldn’t be out in the storm and would probably be bunkered down in a cave or a basement somewhere.

Something broke her thoughts, though. An ear tuned in to what she thought was a voice, and her head followed. She could see a black wolf a yard or two away from her with yellow eyes, beckoning her in a way. The first thought made her heart sink: Kai found her. But when she played back what the muffled voice sounded like in her head, they didn’t match up. ”Itzal?” Of course, one of the people she didn’t want to see would find her, but Itzal was better than Kai even though being stuck somewhere with him was more dangerous.

Axelle left her cliff edge and walked toward the man. She couldn’t scent him because his scent was being blown away by the winds, but she noticed his composure was similar to Itzal’s, and when she got close enough to him, she could finally see that it was him. She scowled at him. He must have been looking for her or how else would he have found her? ”What are you doing here?” She growled lowly, mostly in frustration. She looked back toward the edge she was standing on and overlooking the lands below. She wanted to find Tyko, but she didn’t want Itzal to know her plan. So, she turned her gaze back on what she could see of him, now with the rain pelting on the back of her head instead of directly in her eyes like before. ”You should find shelter. The storm’s going to get pretty bad.” No doubt she was aware of this, but she made no reference of finding shelter herself. She needed to focus on the task at hand, and that was finding Tyko.

<style>
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 424 || Points: 3Ooc Text

Her name was ripped from Itzal as he yelled out a third time. The wind took his voice and carried it away. Itzal wasn't sure if she had heard him or not. He opened his mouth to yell again when his name managed to reach his ears. Itzal closed his mouth, watching as she made her way to him from the ridge she had been on. Itzal could see the scowl on her face, and even though he knew this wasn't the time, he couldn't help but grin. When she asked him what he was doing out here he rolled his eyes. It was amazing to him how even in the middle of a storm, her found that he had to joke with her. He leaned in close so she could hear him over the wind, "I thought it would be nice to come and pick some flowers on the mountaintop while a hurricane carries on around me." He said, his voice sarcastic but not sharp. Then he shook his head and laughed, "I'm up here looking for you. What do you think you are doing out in this weather? What is so important that it has you out here instead of bunking down somewhere with the pack or something?" Itzal didn't care that she wasn't happy with him. He could deal with an unhappy Axelle. What he couldn't deal with was a dead one, which was exactly what she was going to be if she stayed out here during the storm. And he would be damned if he let her commit suicide without fighting him for it. And if she did win, she sure as hell had better plan on killing him first.

He growled when she mentioned him getting to shelter. Like hell he would cower down in some hole while she was out here. "Not without you. And if you think you can get my stubborn ass to leave you out here, you're wrong." He said. He still wasn't sure what she was out here for but if he could find out, maybe he could convince her to attend to the matter later instead of right at this moment. That way, they could both get through the storm very much alive, and he could assist her with whatever was important enough to have her out in this weather. Axelle might be dangerous and brave but she wasn't stupid. She had to know that if they weren't careful they could get killed. But she was stubborn. Almost, almost as stubborn as him.

<style>
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 394 || Pts: 3]

Axelle scowled even harder hearing Itzal’s sarcastic joke. She didn’t have the patience for jokes right now – she had a father to catch. But even if she wanted to believe it, it seemed that she wasn’t going to be catching anything in the storm – even if the plan that was etched into her mind was a great one. With the plan, she needed an idea as of where he was staying. Too bad she didn’t have Abella giving her information all the time – and she would damn well pay for it if she could.

She didn’t have to answer any of Itzal’s question, and she didn’t plan on it. Just as she was about to snap back at him, a lightning bolt hit way too close to them. The sound of the thousands of volts of electricity hitting near them made Axelle cringe – and her fur, now with the static energy around them, stood on end even when it was wet. What was try in the few seconds from the wind, puffed out like someone’s hair that had been electrocuted. Axelle looked behind her and saw a distant tree, more up the mountain, dimly lit on fire. The rain was quickly putting it out.

Feeling that thing’s power convinced Axelle enough that she wanted to get out of the storm – at least enough for the rain to stop and she could get back on her hunt. She nodded without question to Itzal. Fine. I saw a cave up the mountain some, not far from here. Come on.” Then she walked carefully past him, and up a shallow part of the rocky path entering a higher part of the cliffs around the Halycon Moutain range. She walked some more, maybe for about ten minutes, before turning and disappearing into a mouth in the mountains.

Axelle walked to the further most back part of the hole, which wasn’t much but enough to keep them out of the blowing rains. The cave didn’t have much extra room, but it was able to accommodate for both their luperci sizes – if that was needed. The two-toned warrior laid down in the soft dirt over the rocks, now turning into mud near the cave’s mouth, and waited for Itzal to turn into the cave too. ”So, why were you following me?” Her eyes wouldn’t leave his until she got an answer.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 465 || Points: 3Ooc Text

When the lightning bolt hit Itzal's breath caught in his throat. He felt the electricity from here, and it made his skin feel raw and prickly. He felt like his whole body was tingling, in a weird way. His fur stood on end, much like Axelle's, until the rain beat it back down. The tree that had been struck was quickly saved from the fire. But it didn't matter. The lightning bolt had split the tree in half. How can you fight something like that? Itzal thought to himself.

The fact that she didn't answer his questions didn't go unnoticed, but he let it pass by when she accepted that they needed to get to shelter. It seemed the close encounter with the lightning had knocked some sense into her. Itzal turned and followed behind her without a word. They walked for a few minutes before Itzal saw Axelle disappear and he figured she must have found the cave. He slipped in, looking around at the rather feeble shelter. But it would do.

His eyes searched for hers and he found them on the ground, looking at him. He moved to the back of the cave and sat next to her. He shrugged and thought about it. "Because for the last few days I've had this feeling in my stomach that something really bad is coming. And when I was out hunting I came across your scent. You were headed out into this storm. Which, if you ask me, is close to one of the stupidest things you have ever done." Itzal might care for Axelle and even love her, but he wouldn't baby her. He would tell her what he thought about her actions. He had never lied to her about what he was feeling or what he thought of her. And he wouldn't start now. "So I followed your scent. I figured if I couldn't convince you to come with me back to the pack and bunker down, I'd just follow you and help you with whatever has you out here in the first place." He narrowed his eyes then and asked, "What is that by the way?" She hadn't answered his questions before, but maybe now she would. Itzal laid down and looked her, meeting her eyes. "And Axe, I know you can take care of yourself. I don't doubt that for a second. Hell, I know from first hand experience. Even Eztli knows it. So don't think I came out here cause I don't think you can handle yourself. Cause that isn't it." . Itzal wasn't sure if he was right that that was what she thought he was doing here. It wasn't. He knew she could take care of herself. He just needed to work on controlling his stupid protective instincts.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 327 || Pts: 3]

The black and white female sat in the corner, and averted her gaze from Itzal. She lowered her eyes to the puddle forming in the entrance of the cave. She growled lowly at his comment, but answered his question, Hunting. He wouldn’t understand – but maybe he would since he did go on a little spree to hunt his uncle, but Axelle wasn’t thinking about that.

She snorted thinking of her failed mission. She would find him again, soon. Very soon. He would not get away. But she needed to get her mind off of it, since she realized she was growling to herself again just thinking of the very essence of being in her father’s presence again. This time, making the landing blow successful. She knew it would not be easy though.

She looked up finally, now at Itzal. ”And you decided to let Eztli hunt in a Hurricane? Talk about stupid.” He made it seem like she was the idiot in the storm, but it was really the same on his side. ”Nothin’ like easy prey.” Anyone, aside from her and Itzal, out in this storm had to have been half dead anyway. They weren’t near enough of a challenge to calm the beast within – in Itzal’s case, Eztli.

Hearing that he didn’t think of her as weak eased her mind a bit. Kai seemed to think she was, and he seemed to feel that whenever she was angry he could touch her, and whenever she rejected him he could snarl and challenge her. Well, she could challenge and snarl at him right back, and then some if he so wished. There was a dark look in her eyes as she trailed off thinking about her so-called ‘mate’ and how he acted with her at her peak times of stress. She was sure Itzal would have reacted differently, and in a more understanding way. That was why she needed to get herself out of this mess.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 541 || Points: 5 Not sure how I feel about this post >.< Sorry if you don't like it.

Something about the way she said hunting told Itzal that it was much more than that. She didn't mean hunting a deer or rabbit. No, Itzal realized, she was hunting something personal. The kind of hunting Itzal had done when he had left Nova Scotia before. The kind of hunting the led to the eradication of his old pack.The kind of hunting the lead to his uncle dying by his hand. The kind of hunting that Itzal had to do. That was the kind of hunting Axelle was doing and Itzal understood that all to well. Itzal heard her growl and frowned, going to the other wall of the cave and sitting against it as he heard her growl cut off. "Okay. So who is the bastard?" He asked, closing his eyes and listening to the rain outside. "Want some help finding him?" He asked. He wasn't sure that she wanted, or even needed help, but he would help her if she wanted. Itzal was good at that kind of thing.

Itzal's eyebrows drew in as she accused him of stupidity. He opened his eyes and met hers with a glare. He knew that she was just frustrated, but Itzal wasn't one to just sit down and take it. Itzal might love Axelle, but that didn't mean he would let her lash out at him and just sit and take it like a pup. Itzal wasn't like that and if Axelle expected that of him, she was wrong. But she knew that. She knew him well enough to know that. "I tracked them. I found them. I only let him out to do the killing. I had too. He was getting restless. If I was forced to sit through this hurricane with him like that, and he had slipped out, there is no telling what would have happened. What if I had hurt someone from the pack, or even killed them? I figured letting him have some control for a while was worth the risk." He said, growling softly. Then he sighed. He wasn't that angry. Because she did have a point. And he could admit that. But only to Axelle. Itzal was stubborn, but he preferred admitting he was wrong too fighting with Axelle. At least, right now he did. Normally he would enjoy fighting with her more, but right now he was just too tired. "Fine. So it was stupid. Can't change it now, the people are already dead, and we are already here." He said, gesturing to take in the cave.

He felt his anger fade quickly and then he looked at her again. "Why are you so mad? After the storm you can get back to hunting. And if you want I'll help you track down the bastard. And when we find him, you can make him pay for whatever he did. Make him wish he had never been born." He said, his voice almost a growl as he finished. Who ever had hurt her or wronged her would pay. He wished he could be the one to make it happen but he knew that it was Axelle's place. He didn't even know who it was, and he was already ready to kill them for her.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
It's alright. [WC: 426 || Pts: 3]

Hearing Itzal’s sudden interest in her hunt was amusing, and she really couldn’t help but smirk when he started asking questions. She was still pissed that her plan failed, but she knew she would get to find him in some other circumstances. ”My father.” She spoke to him through clenched jaws. She wished he was getting struck by lightning right now, but she knew Tyko was too smart for that.

Itzal apparently was clueless to the degree of the situation. Tyko was wicked hard to find, and after their sloppy bout – he was going to be even more careful about where he planted his ass. Just close enough, but far enough out of her reach. Enough for her to scent him around, but not close enough to find. He was smart and he apparently liked to tease, too. Axelle snorted, ”He murdered my family. All of them.” Her bloodlust was much like Itzal’s. He went back to take care of business, while Axelle’s business came straight to her. How convenient.

The wind blew strongly outside, and a few straggling breezes cooled the cave. Axelle shivered, and attempted to curl into a tighter ball than before. She tucked her paws as much under her as they would go, but she still kept her head up to speak with Itzal. ”No, I’ll make him wish he was never found.” She was sure he was proud to be born, but she wanted to make sure that he regretted every second of inching that much too close to Anathema. She wanted him to hate the very mistake of it, and then have it eat away at his soul – like his actions ate away at hers.

”My situation’s similar to yours, though I encountered him and failed.” She was sure he could see the healing wounds around her body – some healed, some were in their early stages of healing. She had a few deep cuts around her neck and shoulders, where he stabbed her repeatedly just for laughs. He even cut her horse, Couer. What a sick fucking bastard, her lips curled up in a snarl as she looked out into the storm. ”He almost killed me, where my intent was to kill him – sweetly and cleanly. That backfired terribly.” Her mind took her back to waking up in the middle of a field covered in blood, in a pool of your own, and staggering back to Anathema because the asshole ran her horse away too. He left her stranded, and wait until she got the chance to leave him stranded.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc

The one with the voices. Itzal thought. He remembered her father and everything she had told him he had done. It made sense that she was hunting him and Itzal might have guessed that if he had known her father was in the area. Of course, if he had known her father was in the area, he would have caught his scent, tracked him down. Itzal wasn't sure if he would have just killed him, or if he would have delivered him too Axelle. But it didn't matter now, because by the time the storm had passed, the scent would be long gone. Itzal growled softly at that thought.

"I remember." He said. Itzal realized for the moment the irony in the fact that she was hunting her father who had killed her family, while he had been hunting his uncle who had killed his whole family. It seemed like they both had some kind of problem with a relative. Itzal could probably understand better than anyone what she was going through. There situations were almost identical.

When the wind blew through the cave Itzal saw Axelle shiver. It was cold in the cave. He looked at her and held his arms out, smiling at her, "Come here. It will be warmer with both of us sharing the others heat." He said, though he said the first part like a question. If she was still mad at him, she probably wouldn't come. Itzal knew better than to go to her. If she was in a bad mood she wouldn't want him touching her. But it was cold in the cave and they would be warmer together.

He growled as he heard that her father almost killed her. He must have gotten lucky, Itzal thought, stopping his growling. It wouldn't happen again. Axelle would make sure of it. And so would he. "Well that won't happen again. When we find him, you will make sure it goes right this time. And I will be there to make sure everything goes right." He said, grinning. He had caught onto her ignoring his question, so he had just answered it himself. He would help her, and he wouldn't budge on this. If she argued with him, he would let the topic drop until they were out of the cave. There was no telling how long they would be stuck in here while the storm raged around them. Itzal shivered as another breeze blew through the cave. "Now come here already. Please." He said, smirking at her. He would help her find her father whether she liked it or not. But that could wait until after the storm.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
(393) | 3 – Ooc.

Hearing the way Itzal just invited himself into her little mission made her growl, but she didn’t say anything. She hated it how everyone just wanted to invite themselves into her revenge scheme when it needed to be her and her alone taking care of the problem, no matter how many times she failed. She would succeed in the end. Even if Mom doesn’t help me.. Her mind flickered back to the dream she had when she passed out in the forest. It was a weird dream, and she couldn’t really tell if it was just her conscience or her actual ghost communicating abilities that caused it. She had dreams about ghosts before, especially in the Wolfville cemetery, but never had her mother joined in them. Why was she trying to communicate her now? After so many years without her…

Axelle quickly gave in to Itzal’s invite. She didn’t want to stay cold, and even though she was ticked off at him for various reasons, she would have to put those behind her for now. She rose and ambled over to Itzal and laid beside him, resting her heavy Secui head on his lap. She sighed, now a little warmer than before. ”I spoke to my mother the other day.” She wanted to tell him how she felt being beaten and abandoned. She needed someone to get it off her chest, and Kai wasn’t a suitable candidate. He was good at feeling sorry for her, but not being able to contribute anything to the story or lesson. Telling him that would only amp up his need to protect her more, and she didn’t need that. She needed someone to share her stories with, and get an input, not pity. She hated pity. Pity wasn’t something that Axelle wanted from anyone – never.

The memories of the dream were vivid as she hadn’t let it slip out of her mind since she dreamt it. The dark hallways, the white wolf spirit – it was weird that all the while in her dream, she knew it was a spirit, and when she finally saw her mother’s face, it started making sense – the endless fall, the whispers. It was all in her mind like she had just woken up from it. The dream was completely weird, and she wanted to know what it was supposed to mean – if anything.

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc

Itzal relaxed some when she come to him. At least she wasn't too angry if she was willing to lay so close to him. And it made Itzal warmer, having her heavily furred Secui form close to him. Itzal laid his head back against the stone wall and closed his eyes. He just listened to the rain out side and his and Axelle's breathing. He didn't have anything else to say so he was content to sit there quietly until she spoke. And when she did, it surprised him because she had jumped to a whole other topic. Her mother? Itzal remembered that Tyko had killed her mother. But if she said that she talked to her mother, than Itzal believed her. He had no clue about her ability to talk to ghost, but he did believe in spirits of those who had died. And spirits worked in weird ways. Itzal figured it was possible that Axelle's mother had contacted her. And if he was wrong, and Axelle was just going crazy, who was he to talk? He had a psychotic killer in his head. He really wasn't in any position to talk.

"That must have been hard for you, seeing her after..." Itzal hesitated, wanting to make sure he knew why it was so significant that she had talked to her mother, "After what happened to her." He finally settle on saying that. And then, because he was curious, he had to ask, "What did you guys talk about?". Itzal opened his eyes and looked down at Axelle. Itzal wasn't sure where his belief of spirits came from. He had never seen one, or talked to one. But after killing the number of people that he had, he had to accept that there was something. He wasn't sure about an afterlife, but spirits weren't ghost or demons, though demons, like Eztli, were all too real. No, spirits were something else entirely. Itzal believe he was probably to evil inside, with Eztli and himself, to ever be approached by one. But maybe they liked Axelle. He would have to ask her about it some time. Right now he was prepared to hear about her talk with her long dead mother.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
(397) | 3 – Ooc.

Axelle shifted, moving her head from his lap so she could speak to him better. ”I don’t know…” Then she got up from laying beside him all together, and padded out into the middle of their small cave. ”At first, I didn’t know who she was. In the dream, I kept calling her Naniko even though eventually I figured it out – but I still called her Naniko. And it seemed to make her sad.” Axelle was glad to have someone to speak about this too. She wasn’t sure how Kai would have taken it, but at least Itzal already knew so much about her crazy family so she didn’t have to explain it all over again to him. ”She said that she would protect me… but I didn’t really see any protection when my Dad almost killed me…” “Dad” was a weird word coming from her mouth. Usually, pups called their fathers that out of endearment, but Axelle called him that out of habit. She always called him that as a child, but ever since hadn’t called him anything. There was a brief growl that escaped her throat, but she quickly continued, ”Though, I did talk to her after that.” She was still depressed from the whole thing, but seeing Itzal seemed to take her out of that state of mind… At least for the moment.

Axelle rose and padded toward the cave’s entrance. She let the few stray drips of rain fall onto her head and gazed out into the bad weather. She couldn’t really see passed the first few feet thanks to the massive amounts of rain and fog, and the wind probably didn’t help either. ”The whole thing confuses me… and really, it didn’t make sense at all. She’s never come to me before, spiritually. I don’t know what triggered her to have the need to come to me now.” She forgot that Itzal had no knowledge of her gift, and didn’t even think that she needed to inform him.

Axelle stayed where she was, gazing out into the storm. She didn’t understand the dream and knew it wasn’t exactly an actual dream. Her mother contacted her in the unconscious, and probably wouldn’t have any other way. There was one good reason toward her passing out, but it sucked that all the events didn’t add up. What had called her back into the shadows?

<style>
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

He watched as she got up and walked towards the middle of the cave. He kept his eyes on her while she talked, listening to her without interrupting her. Itzal could tell that the whole thing threw Axelle off. He waited until she was done talking to stretch and sigh. Over the course of her explanation she had moved to the entrance of the cave. Itzal stood up and walked over to look out of the cave with her. He thought for a bit, trying to think about what Axelle's dream could mean. He was sure it was more than a dream. It held some kind of message. Itzal said the one thing that he had thought about, "Maybe she didn't have a need to come to you. Maybe it was you that needed her." He said, not sure if he was right. What would a dead person need from the living. It made more sense that the living needed the dead.

Itzal looked at her and grinned, "Don't worry. We can figure it out. If it happens again, I'll be there to help you figure it out." Itzal said, shivering slightly as a cool breeze blew some of the rain into the cave. The rain and the wind were frigid. Itzal felt bad for anyone caught out in that storm. He sighed, turning and walking back towards the back of the cave. Itzal wasn't sure what he could do right now to help Axelle. The only thing he thought she could do was work it out herself. And all he could do was listen for now.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(313) | 3 – Niceee tableee Big Grin I'm digging how it came out !

As that gust of wind brought the rain and cold air smacking into her face, Axelle turned away from the cave mouth as well and followed Itzal into the back of the cave. The whole issue had her mind whirling – her mother, her now dead pups, losing to her father, and now her uncertainty with Kai. She didn’t know what to do… but maybe she could confide in Itzal. Even though, she knew he loved her just as much as she loved him, and maybe telling him this would anger him or make him see her differently... but she needed to. She needed to tell him about Kai… He deserved to know.

She sat just before Itzal, looking into his eyes. ”I have to tell you something. Something that I’ve been keeping from you, and I shouldn’t have been.” She knew this would make him worry, so she just came out with it. ”Itzal, I have been seeing someone. Malakai. He was supposed to be my mate.” She gave him a moment to take it all in. ”….But after this whole thing, I’m not even sure if I can stay with him anymore…” Itzal didn’t know the full story, and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell him…

Axelle looked away from him, sure he was stewing about the new information he just learned. ”I do love you, and I’m sure you love me… but I just don’t know what to do.” She kept her eyes off of him as she sat in her Secui form. She hadn’t shifted into Optime since seeing her mother… since she said that it was a disgrace to the family. Becoming Luperci wasn’t her fault, but then again it wasn’t a choice either. She was raped, given the ‘gift’ forcefully – but she still liked the forms it gave her anyway. She didn’t mind them at all.

<style>
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Me too! I like how the letters of his name look like they are a part of the landscape.

Itzal felt the weird shift in the mood when Axelle sat in front of him. She looked him in the eye, something she hadn't done almost the entire time they had been in the cave, and told him she had been hiding something. Itzal wasn't sure what but he worried. He didn't get long to worry though. I've been seeing someone. Malakai. Those first few words hit Itzal like a ton of bricks. Everything seemed to stop, and the only thing that remained was Axelle trying to explain to him that she wasn't sure anymore about Malakai. The storm outside didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Itzal looked at her. He wanted to stay in that state of shock and not understanding what she was saying. But his brain began to process what she was saying and then he blinked, looking away from Axelle as he thought about everything she had said.

It was quiet in the cave for a few minutes after Axelle got done speaking. Itzal was thinking, and finally he sighed, which turned into a growl by the time he was done. He clenched his jaw and looked at Axelle, "I met him. He seems...." Itzal wasn't sure what to say. Itzal had thought good of Malakai when he had meant him but now. "Fine." He managed to bite out before glancing down in front of him. He knew that he loved her. And She loved him. And from the way she was talking she wasn't sure that she loved Malakai. He looked back up at her then, "I do love you. But I need to know what you mean by you can't stay with him. What does that mean?" Itzal needed to know. Because he could feel anger boiling up inside of him, and he could feel Eztli's own satisfaction at how this had turned out. And that only helped to piss him off more. He wanted to find Malakai and kill him but he knew he couldn't do that. It wasn't Malakai's fault. But at the moment Itzal didn't care. He wanted blood. He needed blood. This time it wasn't Eztli that needed sating. It was himself.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(363) | 3 – Prettyyy cool Big Grin

There was a few awkward, silent moments in the cave, and Axelle could feel the anger radiating off of Itzal before her. She refused to look at him. She knew he was pissed off at the fact that someone else had her heart for… a little while. Itzal’s acrimonious words rang in her ears, but she said nothing towards it. Nothing until she was summoned to say something. ”I… I killed his pups.” There! Out with it! She had to tell him now.

Axelle sighed, keeping her head down. Now Itzal will learn what was really bothering her, ”I went to fight my father pregnant. And I didn’t think it through, and didn’t think that I was putting the pups in danger. But I did. My father kicked me in the stomach….” She hesitated to include the rape in there, but knew it would only make her revenge scheme harder by having everyone and their mother out to kill him instead of just her, ”….and I had a miscarriage while I was walking back to Anathema.” Axelle inhaled, ”Kai hates me for killing them. I hate me. I didn’t think, I know this – but I can feel it from him that he hates me. He was so happy about my pregnancy…” This would probably set Itzal off more, but on the Brightside – she miscarried. ”And now I feel like… It feels different. I can’t stay with him, knowing that I’m a murderer to his pups as well.”

Kai wasn’t part of the reason of why she couldn’t stay – it was all in her head. She couldn’t stand to be around him anymore, and the pups thing was just an excuse. Ever since Itzal came back, she had been distancing herself farther and farther away from him… But she couldn’t admit that, even if it would strengthen her case with winning Itzal again. The reason behind her trying to get rid of Kai was simply lack of interest. She liked him for what he was before, but not after. He softened too much, and it was something that bored her. She liked the edge – she fed on the edge. Itzal (and Eztli) had edge.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

"I...I killed his pups." Itzal wasn't sure what to say after that. He anger faded momentarily, then it was back, just as strong as before. But he also felt bad for Axelle. He knew that she wouldn't purposely kill his pups. his pups. Itzal growled to himself, but cut it off as soon as he noticed. Axelle had been pregnant with his pups. Which meant that they had slept together. Itzal knew that that shouldn't have pissed him off the way it did. He slept with people all the time and it didn't mean anything to him, but this was different. She had been going to be his mate. Itzal's paws tightened into fist and his claws dug into his palm. They dug in until the pain helped him control the anger. Blood ran down Itzal's arm but he didn't care. He wanted to snarl and growl, but he couldn't. Instead he just watched the blood run down his arm and didn't look at Axelle.

"He was so happy about my pregnancy..." Itzal laughed at that, but it was humorless and full of anger. Of course he had been happy. Who wouldn't be happy with Axelle as the mother of their pups. And of course Axelle blamed herself. That he could understand. But Malakai blaming her pissed him off. "If he hates you than he is an idiot." Itzal bit out. Even Itzal, as pissed off as he was, didn't hate Axelle. He didn't hate her because through all of his anger, he understood why Axelle had done it all. He had left, he had left her without a word. And then comes along Malakai, who was like him in so many ways. And even if Malakai hadn't come along, someone else would, because Itzal wasn't there to tell her that she was his. Itzal growled at himself. He knew that he shouldn't be angry but he was. "As for you father, next time, I want you to rip his throat out." Itzal growled, pulling his lips back to show his teeth.

Itzal wanted to fight for Axelle but he wasn't sure if he had too. From the sounds of it, things between the two were already falling apart. Which pissed of Itzal just as much. Malakai shouldn't have blamed Axelle, he should have at least tried to work things out. "Did you love him?" He asked, his breath a low whisper almost. He expected her to say yes. She had to have loved him at some point, right? She had been pregnant with her pups. Do you still love him?" He asked. If the answer was yes, he wasn't sure what he would do. Maybe brave the storm and get as far away from there as possible. He would head back to Anathema and he would....do what? He could do whatever he wanted but he couldn't change the fact that he loved Axelle. Eztli laughed at Itzal, thinking that the black wolf was being pathetic. Just find Malakai and rip out his throat. Bathe yourself in his blood. And if Axelle can't handle that, kill her as well. Just kill them all. Rip out all of their throats. the dark voice whispered in his head. Itzal wasn't sure what to do. All he knew was that right now he had to keep control.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(350) | 3 – Ooc text here.

The sudden smell of blood caught Axelle’s attention and she looked pointedly at him. She watched the slow trickle of blood leak down his forearm, and weirdly became thirsty. Her mouth began to water as she watched it drip. She snorted, ”Don’t hurt yourself over me.” Then she moved toward him to lick it. Itzal’s blood was sweet to her, and as a carcass he would make a fine treat.

Axelle had her sudden bouts of blood lust, and sometimes she became a little cannibalistic in the process. She ate a wolf once... A Luperci that her and Kai killed in Halifax because he attacked her first. It was a gruesome day, but she was rewarded with the man's heart plus whatever else she could carve off of his marred chest.

Then came the questions. Axelle could tell there was utter turmoil going on within Itzal’s head because he seemed to be at a physical standstill. He withdrew from all physical activities (aside from digging his claws into his fist) and boarded up in his head. ”If he hates you, then he’s an idiot.” She couldn’t agree more, but Kai had his reasons just like she had her reasons for getting rid of him. ”I did… I was starting to… but now, no.” She couldn’t admit that she was a cold hearted bitch. She used him for his company, and sex, and then when she was bored with him – threw him off to the side. Kai was just her toy.

”Calm down.” She could see him fighting with himself, and she knew what happened when that happens. Eztli. Axelle moved over to him to lap at his chin. ”But I’m here with you. And I chose to share this with you.” Just to remind him that she didn’t think of him as a play toy. Itzal had been someone special to her for a long time… Kai just came into the picture because she was lonely. She wasn’t thinking straight at the time… Itzal’s disappearance was eating at her soul… Causing her to not think right. Yeah, that was it.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Axelle's tongue felt both welcomed and foreign to Itzal. He loved the way she licked away his blood as if it was some kind of sweet nectar. More blood poured from the wound as Itzal forced his paw to relax and the claws left the now bleeding cut on his hand. Itzal growled when she told him not to hurt himself over her. "It is either me or others. And right now the only other person here is you." Itzal told her, explaining why he had caused himself to bleed. His blood had sparks flying through it as she licked his hand. Itzal knew he should be more angry, but he cared for her in a way that only he could.

Itzal himself was cannibalistic. He often ate wolves or other canines that he or Eztli killed. It seemed natural to him and he didn't even realize that others viewed it as wrong. Eztli saw himself as the ultimate predator, and everything was his prey. And prey was meant to be eaten. Itzal believe it was simple. If you killed something, then what was stopping you from eating it. All that was left if someone died was a carcass. Why should it matter if one wolf ate the other if one of them was already dead.

The words he had wanted to hear were said. Itzal took a deep breath and let it out. If she didn't love Kai anymore, he could live with that. He could find a way to work through the anger. Itzal didn't care that Axelle had used Malakai, if Itzal even did realize that she had. Itzal had used plenty of people. He had used people for sex, for profit, and for his own personal gain. But Itzal had never used Axelle. He never would use her. He cared for her in a way that he didn't care for anyone else. He didn't always know how to show it, but the way he showed it with Axelle was what made them work. Things like their sparring matches, which often ended up getting heated, was how he knew that she was different. The way that even now, as angry as he was, he hadn't ripped out here throat told him that she was more than just a play thing to him.

As Axelle told him to calm down and lapped at his chin, Itzal finally seemed to thaw out. He looked at her, actually seeing her there in front of him since the angry haze had come over him. She had chosen him. The fact that she was sitting here, telling him about Kai, meant that she had already made her choice. And she had picked Itzal. Itzal licked Axelle's nose and managed to smile. "Good. I can live with that." He said, leaning his head against hers. She had chosen him. That single thought helped Itzal regain the control that had been slipping. It still wasn't as tight as before, but at least he could manage. He managed to push the rage down for the time being, just repeating that sentence in his head over and over again. "Does he know? About me, I mean." He wasn't sure if she had told Malakai yet. Itzal thought for a second about how sad it would be knowing that his friendship with Kai couldn't blossom. But then he thought about everything that Axelle had just told him, and afterwards, Itzal couldn't find one shred of sympathy within himself.

<style>
</style>
[/html]