i don't want the world to see me
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... table1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
dated for after the hurricane, sorry for the crap post.
WC: 321 3 points

The hurricane had faded, taking away the howling winds and battering rains, although leaving behind something dark for the coyote girl to absorb. In better words, Elody had never felt like shit before. Sure, Quebec had its ups and downs, but a few weeks after finding herself in new lands--A hurricane just so convieniently had come along to throw everyone around. The bay near the lands more west was more forgiving, more merciful in its ways. But this--had left her in a state of pure misery in a way. There was some major clean-up tp do, and even more so did she want to sleep, and rest for a few days before it.

It was easy to say the tawny girl was a mess. Her hair was more tangled than it was usually seen, her body aching with fatigue from all the sleepless nights.

The previous day, Elody had settled in the corner of a cavern, having not moved unless to switch her sitting position the slightest. Her raccoon was in her arms, similarily not finding the desire to move about. The girl's stomach was empty, yet she couldn't find the need to fill her belly just yet. Ellie's energy had left her, all she could bring herself to do was soothingly stroke Rêve's back, keeping herself to her own idle thoughts. A hollow pit had started in the base of her chest and worked to her mind, sitting there seemingly passive and emotionless "Quand sera-t-elle terminée?" Elody tipped her muzzle down, talking to the little raccoon as if her words were understood, continuing on in hushed, smooth french "'Cause vous savez, combien est-ce que je peux prendre?" A small smile crept across her pretty face, bringing the raccoon's head to rest under her chin. What more would it take to drive the girl to something akin to madness? this was simply terrifying, the wind whispered things to her...

Table by Miyu! Smile
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 346 || Points:3 0 It wasn't crappy Smile

The hurricane had been an eventful time for Nova Scotia. And for Itzal. Itzal hadn't returned to the pack after being discovered by Malakai. He couldn't return to the pack. It wouldn't have been safe. for them. He thought with a growl. Malakai and Axelle were, what? Close to being mates? In Itzal's eyes, if they hadn't undergone the mateship ceremony then it wasn't official. But that hadn't stopped the anger and the rage from almost consuming him. So he had turned away from the pack and set off to hunt the second the hurricane was over. It was easy, finding his prey. A group of three wolves and one coyote had teamed up to whether out the storm. To bad for them the only survived the storm to die an even worse death. It had been beautiful, Itzal and Eztli working together like the did at times when Itzal's want to kill was just as strong as his. Itzal had killed them all, some faster than others and some slower. It wasn't until they all lay dead and Itzal was covered in the blood did he feel safe heading back to the pack.

He had stopped to wash off the blood and then headed back to the pack. When he entered the pack lands he headed for the caverns. It was then, when he was walking by one of the caverns, that he heard someone talking. Only it wasn't a language Itzal understood. Welcoming the distraction from the rage that he could feel lying under the surface, he ducked into the cavern and searched for the source of the noise. When he found it, he was surprised. Elody. Elody Lykoi. He thought, trying to match the girl's scent and name to the female in front of him. She looked a wreck, a very bad wreck. Elody? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice not quite soft and caring but more rough and dangerous. Right now he was feeling to fucked up to care about if she was okay, but it was, again, a welcome distraction.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

344 3 points

Her body told the young girl to sleep, to fight the fatigue with something restful. It seemed almost non-accomplishable, her eyes were heavy: but wouldn't close. The princess clung to Rêve, her skinny form making her appear a lost child clinging to a soft possession, eyes crazed and hair frizzy. So much Ellie worried, where the hell was Lowry? Had he escaped such a storm with ease? Or was he somewhere, perhaps struck with sickness--weathering away to nothing...A numb, cold fear had started in the gut of the youth, consuming her smiles. One out of three was guaranteed safe from the storm--Yet a glimmer of hope still lingered, tucked away like a quiet, soft light in the back of her consciousness. Maybe her siblings had been wrongly underestimated. They were Lykoi, strong in blood and name--Stronger and more headstrong than what seemed the average.

Soon perhaps her wallowing would have to end, perhaps the Angela would have to drag her out of it, pull her from the expressed weakness and uselessness. While it lasted, Elody let the guilt and worrying consume. Why had she not convinced her brother to be alongside her on her travels? Why had it slipped like an oily fish from her fingers? A small sigh slipped her, patting the masked creature's head absently as she thought. It didn't take long to be interrupted, pulling her mind from the depths and out to address the greeting. It was Itzal, the one she saw as her mentor. He had looked better other days. Surely the storm had rattled everyone. For a moment silence struck her, watching him, listening to the razor-like danger of his voice. Had he been pissed off earlier? The dark princess managed a smile, not a happy one--Wane and sarcastic to a point. Feel like shit. You? With a flicked ear, Ellie gestured for him to sit, not expecting much conversation. From her lap moved the fat raccoon, brushing alongside her mistress to flop contentedly by the coyote's thin knees, not used to strangers at this point.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 369 || Points: 3 Ooc.

As he slid down the stone wall he sighed, feeling the rough surface against his back. He had the strangest urge to punch something. Even after everything he had done to keep his anger in check. Itzal needed some kind of release. But he had already killed four people. He didn't need to add Elody to that list. So he sat there, trying to keep his temper in check. "Not good." He bit out, the final word coming out as a growl. It was obvious neither of them were exactly in a good mood. But he didn't think either of them cared. Itzal looked her over, noting how unhealthy she looked compared to the last time he had seen her. "You need to eat something." He said, just to have something to think about.

Itzal dismissed the raccoon, not caring what the animals was. He was busy studying Elody. And Idea began to form in his head. He knew it was wrong, and he knew it was cruel, but he didn't care. "Elody, what happened to you?" He asked, forcing a little sympathy into his voice. Right now, he just wanted someone to use. Itzal would never rape Elody, but that didn't mean he couldn't seduce her over time. And it wouldn't truly be his fault if she thought it was something more than it would actually be. Itzal thought the coyote girl was attractive but he didn't have feelings for her. Not like he had feelings for Axelle. Axelle, who he wasn't sure if he was mad at or not. He was certainly mad at someone but he couldn't decide who. So he pushed out the anger and instead replaced it with his want. It might take some time, but Itzal decided he would use the Lykoi girl. And then, when he tired of it, he would tell her there was nothing there for him. He hoped for Elody's sake, she had the common sense not to get attached to the black male. "Do you need some help with something?" He asked, smiling at her. He was cruel. He knew it. He was evil. He knew that. And was it so bad that he liked himself that way?

<style>
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

379 3 points

Gems of vivid green stared quietly at the wall opposite to the two of them, staring unblinkingly for what felt like a long time. The storm had certainly rattled her quite a bit, days with staying in a cave was torment, inwardly stabbing her with guilt for her siblings. A tall ruddy ear was flicked in his direction, followed by the slow turn of her head, inclining towards the dark man. He wasn't good as well, which in turn sparked a bit of sympathy. For what reason, the Princess did not know, being the type to stay away from prying. The growl in his voice was enough to stay back just a little, if indeed not sent at her. Her stomach rumbled softly inside her, although the thought of food made her nauseous. If it couldn't be helped, it couldn't be helped. At least that was how the young woman saw it. Finally, she was able to mumble a short, yet slightly concerened "That's too bad."

Apparently her lack of eating was visible, as the coywolf Dasa glanced her over, noting her lack of sheen and overall strength. A small hand was placed where her stomach lay, shrugging slightly with a lift of a shoulder. "Not hungry." Itzal could say what he liked, it didn't matter. Ellie would bring herself to eat when she pleased. The tone of her soft voice was kept far from insolent, just as it flowed--quiet, and a bit broken. Not until she saw Lowry or Helena she thought she'd manage.

Confusion flooded her feelings however, as his voice became more soft, more sympathetic, more caring...Where did his shitty mood get to? Or did he genuinely care? The motives of others couldn't truly be understood after all. There had been many weird ones she had met before. Brushing it away, the coyote ran a finger or two through her unruly hair, replying meekly I don't like storms...My siblings were out there somewhere--And I don't know where they are." Especially Helena, her dear sandy-hued Lowry had not seen her. The tawny Lykoi shifted her position some, half-laying against the wall, innocence clearly and honestly scribbled over her pretty features. "What would you be able to help me with anyway?"

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 415 || Points: 3 Let me know if you want anything changed. And Itzal is just...Itzal, lol.

The pure black hybrid did genuinely like Elody to an extent. He enjoyed teaching her and watching her learn. Itzal thought that Elody was good looking and that was enough for him. He didn't think that Elody was someone to make attachments just like him so he figured that their relationship could work as more than student and teacher. Itzal didn't intend on hurting the girl intentionally. And he did care for her as a part of the pack and as family. Which is why his brow crease with genuine concern when she said she wasn't hungry. "A pretty female like you can't go starving herself." He said. He wasn't sure how stubborn Elody was, but Itzal was pretty stubborn himself.

Itzal's shift of moods was genuine, if a tiny bit confused. He did care about Elody, but he had put that caring into a different perspective. Now Itzal cared about her but he also wanted something from her. Itzal watched her as she ran her fingers through her hair. He nodded, understanding her dislike of storms. So far, they hadn't held anything good for him either. During the snow storm last year, he had lost Pontiac to her own mind. And now he found out about Axelle and Malakai. It seemed like each storm was an omen for something bad about to happen in his life. "I can understand that. I don't care much for them either. And as for your family, I'm sorry. I'm sure they are okay. And your other family, the pack, is still here for you." He said, smiling at her. But when she turned that innocent look on him, he was reminded just how young the coyote was. Itzal often forgot that others hadn't been forced to grow up like he had been. "Well for you, I can help you find your family when we get out of here. And second..." Itzal grinned and shrugged, "I can just be here for you. I can be whatever you need me to be for now. Whether that is a teacher, a friend, whatever." He said. And part of him meant it, he would be there if the coyote ever needed him. But the other part of him knew what it was, an offer, to see if she would understand all that he was implying. The black hybrid was handsome, there was no doubt about that, and the coyote girl was pretty. Who was to say that they couldn't have fun together.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
oh Elody you dork. OOC ASSUMPTION: Elody and Itzal sleep together, Elody afterwards sneaks off in her confusion--As she's actually very young still T_T 514 words, 5 points

Perhaps the coyote was losing herself to her mind, an overload of stress had simply gotten to her. Perhaps it had never actually been shown that effectively, but Family was a top priority. All that time, when her father would lapse into violence, Elody would try to be the sturdy wall for her siblings, and try so hard to keep herself in her right frame of thinking as well. But the thought of them lost, perhaps injured from the weather's own emotional breakdown, it hurt more than actually seeing it before her very eyes. Because, there was nothing visual to defend them from, nothing to see before her to push off from her beloved siblings. However, Lowry and Helena weren't particularily helpless--It was just simply she had appointed herself a protector...Their guardian.

The storm had brought plenty enough of turmoil to begin with. Admittedly, Ellie missed home. Moderate in temperatures...Yet still held a bite in the cold snaps. Never once could she remember a storm, or some random and brash change in the climate. This was not what Ellie was accustomed to. There was no harsh coast at the mercy of the sea. Just land, cities, and in between warmth. The corner of her muzzle twitched as she was called "pretty". Also something she was not familiar with. All this time, Elody had wished on becoming something akin to beauty... To be able to toy with the lighter hearts, and not hurt in between. Perhaps it worked on poor Zayden, who tried so desperately to become something special to her. Likely it would never have a chance. Arms wrapped around thin knees in thought. The day was becoming curious, strange and different. Nothing was expected than that of laying around in her grief, until able to regain herself to train. The dusty Zepar gave a short glance, running the words over in her head. He had offered to help search for them, a nice deed by far...Whispered from her dark maw, in the most perhaps happy voice she could muster Oh...You'd do that? I mean...Not now of course-- Even the storm's aftermath was too much to handle. Perhaps trees had snapped over like twigs, and perhaps a trip was simply too perilous to attempt.

Running her tongue over her teeth slightly, the tense girl finally began to relax, toning down from her flightly ways, to something slightly softer. What was Itzal to her? A friend and teacher/mentor? Once he had tried to help her in her knive-weilding...And perhaps soon he could help her be a Dasa just like himself. Her tail flipped nonchalantly on the floor beside her thinnish form, slowly resting her head on his shoulder. The higher-ranked man had offered her so much there, and perhaps she could cultivate some sort of comfort in this matter. After all, what was wrong with this? Thanks... A soft smile traced along her lips, green eyes just a bit brighter. When this...storm is done, we should do some training yeah? Haven't been able to for a while...