M- left enough ignition
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

Oh shit. Elody has lost her raccoon! Help her find Rêve?

Word Count → 366 3 points

Nightmares often picked the worst time to show their frightful faces, often choosing the most vulnerable, and weak points in an individual. The poor coyote had been so cold, wrapping her cloak about her slim body to keep the chill from her bones, closing her eyes to enter a sleep. Her raccoon had huddled up beside her, soothing and providing warmth for the cold hybrid. And as Elody slept, the dreams took her over like a powerful predator. All her fears and worries, all her wishful thinking amounted to a single thread. Where were her siblings? Was Lowry alright? Was sweet Helena sheltered from the cold? And for many minutes, all that felt like forever--The dreams told her of the worst.

Slipping from the dream had left her both groggy and paranoid. The cavern floor was much colder than she had remembered. It was morning, the lack of light didn't permit the fact, however her senses told her so. The young Zepar wasn't worthy of any helpful jobs, what was there to do? People were away from the storm, and work could not be done until the storm settled. Slim arms wrapped about her skinny frame, blowing a strand of unruly hair from her face. Even a few simple hours felt like an eternity, one hat couldn't be quelled and pushed aside. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Ellie would have to wait them out.

She distracted herself from the quiet murmurs of the others, listening to the far-away sound of the wind howling, imagining the keening coming from an enraged and saddened spirit. A hand reached beside her, to pat the little lump of grey fur. Stopping short with wide lime-green eyes.

Where was Rêve?

The Lykoi princess's heart flipped painfully, eyes searching for the fat little form of her thieving creature, nose sniffing frantically. All she could smell was damp dirt and the fresh wind given from the caverns. What the fuck Ellie cursed under her breath, standing quicly, tail flickering in annoyance. Rêve! The mottled hybrid called out, not thinking about the others. Perhaps an unruly raccoon would provide the entertainment they were starved of because of the storm.

<style>
.erodyfour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodyfour p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodyfour b {color:#014fa4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodyfour {background-color:#b09ec4; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... _stock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodyfour .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodyfour .wordcount {color:#014fa4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC:Screw it, I'll bite. Nothing else going on in the posts I'm in.. Sleeping is overrated, which is kind of ironic because I made this post short so I can get some sleep. Funny, it says I wrote this at 9:20 but its 10:23.

Lukos was dozing off, his insomnia from the storm taking its toll when the hybrid called out for someone. He glanced about to see why there was such a big fuss. As his head cleared a little from his tired state, Lukos infered that a friend to the pack member was here and had now dissapeared. He didn't know anyone named Rêve in the pack, let alone their little storm shelter. "Is someone missing?" he asked the girl. He slightly wished there was, just to give him an excuse to stretch his legs and do something besides going numb in this cave. It wouldn't be so bad if Lance was here, but as of late he hasn't seen head or tail of the wolf. Wonder where he is, how he's holding up. He shook his head slightly to himself. One thing at a time, one thing at a time.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

herrooo! thankies for joining in <3 216 points:0

A little ticked with the raccoon's disappearance, the coyote came to realize the cleverness expressed first-hand by the masked creature. Her belly had not been filled for the last while, which very obviously meant that the raccoon had headed off in search of food. Still no sight of the clever thing, Elody began to pace, clearly annoyed, trying to find the scent trail of the fluffy grey and black creature. Fully awake now, and her cloak neglecting to provide the heat and warmth she so craved, it was obvious of her stormy feelings.

The coyote princess pivoted to the mouth of the storm shelter, peering out into the storm, one arm raised to sheild the wind from her pretty face. Nope, not out here. Rêve was smart, and what intelligent creature would traipse into the windy hell outside? Baffled, she sat down by the entrance, only to glance up at a voice just near, concerned with her affairs. The Zepar shook her head, an ear flopping half-way to her skull. She was new, and not esteemed as she hoped. Lost my raccoon. Clever little shit ran off, no scent trail. Looking for food I'm guessing. Ellie didn't expect the man to help, perhaps simply show a little interest and walk off. She'll come back, eventually.

[/html]
OOC:Oh stop it, I'm no hero. Actually nevermind, it's good to get praise every now an then. On with the post.

He cocked his head slightly, musing what it would be like to have a raccoon as a companion. Aren't those things vicious? Well, come to think of it, you could describe some of our beloved pack members with that word. He looked up and down the cave, a least what was visible from his spot on the floor. "A raccoon, eh? And without a scent trail? Chances of you finding him alone are almost zero. Sorry, her." he corrected himself after the hybrid mentioned indirectly that it was a girl.

Lukos stood up and faced the worried hybrid. "Their's two places the little thief could have gone. Deeper in the caves, or outside in the storm. Where do you want to start looking?" he asked, already knowing the answer. You'd have to be insane to go outside right now. Or just very attached to this raccoon.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Big Grin likely they'll find Reve curled up in some other portion of the cave. Reve will have went outside and gotten soaked, hence the lack of scent. 192 Points:0

A small smile spread across her toned visage, quietly noting the confusion written so plainly over the older canine's face at the mention of her companion creature. Raccoons were unlikely, yes--But not impossible to look after. However greedy and feeding that greed from gluttony, Ellie could not bring herself to despise the masked creatures. Cream-gloved fingers curled in fists at her sides, listening to the stranger's way of speaking and problem-solving. "Yeah, ran off. Usually the little stinker disappears...Usually not this bad. But with the storm... The princess trailed off, making a look of sadness cross her flawless face, bringing herself to glance unhappily to the exit of the shelter.

Toxic green eyes lit up as he inadvertantly offered to help, giving the young coyote a choice (that clearly stated the obvious) of where to start off. Just thinking of the wind made the fur on her arms stand slightly, a shiver shaking her slim form. "Oh really? You'll help? Thank you! Large ears fell against her dark auburn hair, bringing herself back to business. Well...We can look in here, she probably won't be far. My name is Elody Lykoi by the way."

[/html]
OOC:Makes sense. The little coon probably tried to get to an old feeding place, but instead got scared by the storm and high-tailed it back inside in a different location. You'd be surprised how many people I know in 'Souls that would say to go outside. Sorry for the delay.

He watched the hybrid, taking in her emotions to see how helpful she'll actually be in searching for the raccoon. Hands curling into fists, a sad facial expression. Well, you'd be an idiot not to see just by her body language that she holds the little sneaky devil dear to her heart. Funny, the last time I cared that much about someone, they were both torn from me. Hate to see it to this poor thing. "You really don't need to thank me, this is an opportunity to do something other than sitting on the floor." He sifted his weight to get a glimpse of the tunnel cave system beyond. "Yeah, if its as smart as most raccoons, she's probably going to stay somewhere safe." Lukos focused back on Elody, remembering that he forgot to introduce himself. "Ah, right where are my manners. I'm Lukos, pleasure to meet you."
WORDCOUNT: 354

The youth didn't expect herself really to be more inclined to favor an animal over the face of society, not that she was at all social. Elody hoped to be something of value to Anathema, perhaps a spy or assassin, or something of equal helpfulness. But not really, did the Lykoi place herself into situations in which she had to let alone speak and well...Socialize with everyone. Admittedly, Rêve did indeed hold a bit of sentimenal value within the heart of the mottled teen. What did it actually mean though? Ellie hoped for a spy in the little creature, to learn some of that chatter in which the raccoon spoke--And hold the ability to embrace that tongue, and use it best to her advantage.

A long ear twitched happily as the man agreed on it, the raccoon was likely smarter than some she had actually met...But it didn't matter. If Ellie were to place herself into the mind of the masked creature, in no way would the outside be an option whatsoever. A sweet smile found its way onto her delicate face, innocently like a child she whispered in lyrics sweet like sugar, lacking in the noteable fakeness of most manipulators. Oh she's got to be around here someplace, Mr. Lukos! Maybe we should go this way! A finger pointed to guide his eyes towards another tunnel pathway, leading a little deeper to where it was flooding. Perhaps the silly raccoon wouldn't have gone down that far!

Her nose was tilted slightly, to sniff the air delicately once again, finding a bit of a trail. Weak, but still in her scents. I think she went this way! Small feet brought her closer, turning to her canine companion, green eyes bright. Come on! Thanks. But this couldn't possibly be the end, as it seemed Rêve had just a few tricks to pull. They had not found the fat creature just yet...But soon, Elody could feel it. Sighing, Ellie brought herself to ask conversationally So, Lukos...Where are you from? My family is all over the place...Mostly in Inferni though.