The chain and ball
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 000

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

How long had Deuce been with her? A week or two? The calico female was not one to do anything so drastic, however what Deuce had done to her was worth every single second of the crime of stealing her away and turning her into her personal slave. Charm had not planned on having the white female this long as her slave, however with the words she had spoken about her brother, the one that had made sure that she paid for each and every one of her factions against Charm. The lady walked out of the house, as she looked around with a sigh, the one single storm had damaged the pack lands so badly. She picking up a twig off the ground as she twisted and turned it with in her hands. So much has happened since she had came back to these lands. She wouldn’t leave these lands unless Aeron had told her to, but she was slightly scared how much these lands have changed her. She twisted and twisted the twig till it snapped, with a yelp the female flinched. Charm sighed as she threw the twig down. ”Stupid, stupid, stupid.” She huffed as she shook her head her hair tossed side to side as she moved further away from her house, and closer to the pack caves. She needed to find something to do, and if she was in a good enough mood, she would find something nice for Deuce, she couldn’t make her life total hell was she was in Charm’s care.
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

History was something that had set into the young female, her line of heritage was something she had become a little more familiar with, since the visit to Inferni. Her family was well known, her name familiar in this pack of misfits. It had seemed her arrival had brought a storm worthy of destruction, and letting the space between her siblings expand terrifyingly. They were out there, Lowry and Helena. There had just been a single time, when the young coyote had let herself be a wreck, one time into the eyes of the Dasa she trained with. Weak and throwing her heart of a lion to the sheep, who in their right mind would believe the Zepar to be worthy of excelling into the Iblis rank? As far as the dusky hybrid could tell, she was family here. A slender finger moved to scratch the scarring cut on her palm, recieving the feelings of acceptance quietly.

Ellie stood up from the log she had made herself comfortable seated on, stretching her slender body, her raccoon falling like silk to stand beside her feet, whiskers tickling the hybrid's ankles. Thankfully, the weather was calm, the wind minimal, quite like a insolent child asking for forgiveness. With all the Lykoi had, Elody wished the sky would stay the soft white-blue. It was cold, the first frosts in Nova Scotia were not far at all.

Elody was close to paranoia when a voice was heard, believing it was just something inside her head, as dim and muffled as the sound came. However, curiosity was often the sin she fell to, large ears perked as she headed in the right direction, coming upon a familiar calico canine. Close to her feet trundled the grey raccoon. A smile lit up her face, Charm! How's it going? Briefly at the meeting Ellie had spotted her, with a canine immobile to her like a slave, on a chain. Perhaps the information could be politely found out...Who knew?

[/html]