What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

OOC: Help Fayne dig a new den. She's about to burst at any moment and could use some help. This will be a short thread, maybe a couple posts per person and then it can be closed. I just need a few people to show up so we can assume they helped her with the whole den. :3

The hurricane was gone and now it was time to rebuild what had been broken. Her den was the first thing that she went to check on. Once she got there, she saw just how bad it was. Everything inside was drenched, covered in mud and the wolf dug hole was now just a puddle of water and wreckage. She whined, standing in front of her hard work which had been swept away, down the drain by the hurricane. She kind of knew it was going to happen as she didn't have enough time to barricade it or build a trench for the water to wash around it before they relocated to the caves. So, now she had to figure out what to do. It would take weeks to build a new one by herself and this one was clearly not salvageable. She'd have to go on a new trek to find towels, pelts, and whatever else would keep her and her pups warm during the winter. Maybe her pack mates could help? She was part of a family and that's what they did, help each other.

Fayne found another location close to the communal den for the new nest to be dug out. It was still by the a stream, under a lot of shade. There were even some freshly blooming flowers around the site as if they were planted there just for her. The silver woman made a few scratches where the digging should be started. She lifted her head and let out a howl, asking for help. It was filled with a bit of sadness, but once she got some help there would be nothing to be sad about any longer. Fayne sat and waited for someone to come, maybe a few. That would be the best for this situation. Maybe they could finish in a couple of days time. As of now, her main concern was her puppies which would be born at any moment. She wanted to be prepared.

[/html]
[html]

WC :: +169

OOC :: Gyeh. Bad first post, but yeah.

Fayne's howl couldn't be missed or ignored, not after all that had happened. So, when the pregnant sister called out, Sky turned away from her work on the clinic and sped back towards the densite, stopping when the silver lady came into view. "Fayne. Is everything alright? Are you okay?" Came her immediate concern, her nose prodding against Fayne's shoulder and scruff gently, affectionately and worriedly. There was no labor scent, no blood and no pain or panick. She wasn't in labor. It was all okay, then. She calmed and stood back a step. "What's the call for, Fae?"

Though Sky didn't usually give nicknames to her friends, Fae seemed to suit Fayne. She was always so good to be around and she'd never done anything to really upset Sky. She carried Noah's pups and for their union, those children were family. Her neices and nephews, in a sense. The healer would let no harm come to them. Not now, not ever. Not if she could help it.

<style>
.skytime b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.skytime .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.skytime {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uFwoE.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.skytime p b:before {content: open-quote}
.skytime p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

The pack had actually come out of it fairly well. The dens had some damage to them, but they were still usable, and the destruction of the forest wasn't anything major. The biggest damage was the odd clinic that Sky had built, and Tharin didn't think anything of it. He found the structure strange, and while he had accepted it, he doubted that he would ever be completely comfortable with it. Fayne's voice called him, a sad sound that squeezed his heart. Had she had an accident?

Rushing over he did his best to ignore Sky and avoid the temptation to flash his fangs at her. Tharin stepped close, sniffing at Fayne's body. Everything was still healthy. Relaxed he stepped back, and glanced over to the partly scratched ground. Had she been starting something? Do you need help Fayne? He expected that Noah would probably show up soon, as he was constantly at her beck and call doing everything he could for his pregnant mate.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+451

He had been trying to find his mother; he wanted to make sure that if something happened to Fayne during birth he would have a healer and a midwife to help. He wanted to have his bases covered. The male quickly was finding out that his mother was nowhere in sight. With the rain that and ripped though the lands, her scent was washed away clean. This was very unnerving to the silver male. However, he was not going to let anyone know till he knew for a fact. Granted she was a pack sister, she was his mother. He knew that sometimes that Deuce needed to step away from the pack to think her life over. That had always been Deuce. That call, the male knew he could not think twice about Deuce right now. With Fayne so close the male knew he needed to be at her side, with a soft sigh, he turned around and went to her call.

Seeing the Rhiannon sister, the male smiled he stopped offering her up a nuzzle the male stopped at her ear, he lifted his muzzle.”Deuce is missing.”He made it low so only her ears could hear the sad news. Then turning to the Gamma, the Sawtooth male and lowered his head down to the male. ”Brother, forgive me for when we first meet?” Noah asked, he never got a chance to tell the male that he was sorry for his overly rude manners at the borders. Then finally the male saw why she had called. He sighed; he did not want her pushing herself any harder than what she had been doing. ”I’m sorry love, I know you need a birthing den. However, no more! I will dig it for you. If Sky and Tharin would wish to help they may. However you need all the energy you can get. You have a very draining event that means the world to me to have the mother come out health from. You are more than able to tell me how you want it dug and angles. But you’re not doing it.” The male locked eyes with her. He didn’t want her to try to work her way out of this one with her good looks and sweet mannerisms. ”Remember that day when we took a walk around the borders, and I told you if you needed to rest only say a word because you meant to much to the pack to lose? Forget the pack baby, you mean too much to me. “ He knew it was selfish, but he didn’t want her to get hurt, she was getting too far along to try to behave like she wasn’t with children.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

The pregnant fae stood there for a moment, staring at her scratches. It would be hard work to get it done in time. Who knew when she was going to go into labor, it could be in days, hours, or minutes even. It stressed her out to know that she had nowhere for herself and her pups, no birthing den. It needed to be done quickly. It didn't take long for her call to be answered. The first to show up to the scene was Sky who reacted to the sadness in Fayne's voice, immediately rushing to her side to see if she was okay. Fayne smiled lightly and nuzzled into the healer, assuring her that everything was fine. Yes, everything is fine. I just need some help with a project. The Delta was about to answer her second question, but Tharin showed up shortly afterwards acting in the same fashion. The silver woman reassured him as well, placing an affectionate lick on his cheek. Her tail was swaying gently behind her, happy that her pack mates responded so quickly to her call.

She gave them both a short nod and turned to her scratches. I need some help with a new birthing den. The one I dug out before was completely ruined by the hurricane... She lowered her head and with a sigh, turned back to them. She knew it was bad for her to be stressing like this with how far along she was, but she couldn't help it. It was her first pregnancy and she wanted everything to be perfect and to go as planned. It shouldn't take very long if we all dig together. Thank you for coming to help me with it. As you can see, I could pop at any moment. Her face was bright, excited for the puppies on the way. Unfortunately, for the meantime, all her excitement would have to wait until later. This was her first priority.

Just when she thought she had all the help she was going to get, her one an only stormy mate found them. Fayne greeted him submissively, as always, giving him licks on his chin while her tail swayed enthusiastically. His apology to Tharin was something that had her smiling even more. He was pretty much one of her closest friends, him and Noah being on good terms meant a lot to her. Fayne listened carefully and heeded Noah's words. He was right. She'd helped before the storm and that alone had taken a lot of energy out of her. She needed to save it up for the day the puppies came, so she'd be strong and able to deliver easily. Okay. I understand, and I agree. I'd like to help but I'm really in no state. Whatever is best for the puppies. She gave him a soft smile and a muzzle, then backed up to address the three of them. This was a mission. Okay. Sky should know the proper depth and width for the den itself. So, I think you two should follow her as she digs and I'll make minor adjustments along the way. She turned to smile at Sky. The healer had had litters of her own, she knew what a birthing den should look like. Then, I and maybe someone else can go and gather towels and pelts, whatever will keep the den insulated during the winter. It's going to be a cold one. We already had a hurricane and it's only fall. So, I need all the warmth I can get...for the puppies sake. Fayne turned to face her old den, which wasn't too far away. There was what she'd gathered before, but whatever was in there would have to be washed and dried before she used it again. It was easier to simply gather new materials. Fayne turned back to them, excitement in her eyes.

[/html]
[html]

WC :: +472

OOC :: First post was tiny. This makes up for it. XD

Fayne's reassurance was taken with a soft sigh of relief. With the storm and the excitement, she must've needed a new den for the pups to come. Which made sense. Okay. Tharin arrived next and as he brushed close to them, Sky stepped away from him, tail flicking higher but not quite flagging- she didn't want another fight, but she stood by her opinion of the gamma. She simply didn't trust him anymore. She a soft huff, she stepped away further, staying to help but distancing herself from Tharin until she felt comfortable enough to let her tail drop. It would be a long while yet until she could come to terms with the brother.

As she skulked, Noah arrived. Surprisingly, it wasn't his mate that he nuzzled first- it was her. Which was odd at first, though she returned the gesture gently. His whispered news caused her to crane her head back to look at him, ears pinning back and eyes taking on a fiery concern. Deuce was gone? The woman was a mother to Sky, where she'd been raised without one. Where could she have gone? What had happened? Questioned bubbled up but she resisted. Before he stepped away, she closed her teeth gently over his good ear and while doing so, whispered her own two cents. Talk to me later. Simple enough, she wanted to know what he knew and she wanted to find the poor woman. Make sure she hadn't lost yet another sister to tragedy.

She watched the scarred brother turn to Tharin, heard the words and screwed up her face at them in obvious disapproval. It was the right thing to do and say, but Tharin didn't deserve, in her mind, her family's attention at all. She glanced towards Tharin, sniffed, and turned back to Fayne when Noah finally, finally turned to his mate. Best for last- typical Noah. His words to her were typical too and she found herself curling a smile onto her face, amused.

Fayne listed Sky as the 'leader' for the task and all attention turn towards the job. Noah and I can work on the den if Tharin goes to find bedding. She suggested with surprising maturity. Fayne could easily join him on the task- finding bedding wasn't a hard job and it wouldn't strain her any. And you could go with him. Fetching bedding won't do anything against you and the pups and that way, you've got more carrying compacity between the two of you. She smiled, waving her tail and being civil about Tharin for the first time since the fight. She turned to Noah and smirked. I'll dig the general den if you can expand it and clean out the shoveled dirt behind me. We'll have a birthing den ready by sunset, at the lastest.

<style>
.skytime b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.skytime .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.skytime {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uFwoE.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.skytime p b:before {content: open-quote}
.skytime p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]
Fayne's gentle affection assured Tharin, backing off with his body taking on a more dominant stance once more. He hadn't missed Sky's actions. As expected Noah rushed up, Tharin watching as he made his way through the small group. The apology actually surprised Tharin. He'd never expected a verbal apology for Noah's actions. He'd thought that Noah was redeeming himself by proving himself to the pack. It caught him a little off guard before he nodded his head. It's in the past. Noah was Fayne's mate, and a strong member of the pack, even if he was crippled. Being angry at him over a slight that Noah had already in his mind apologized for would be silly.

This time he did bare his fangs at Sky, seeing the stark disapproval on her face. He was higher ranked, and she should respect him. The apology had been out of place for him, but the fact that Sky's disapproval came from the fact that Noah held respect for him angered the gamma. Hackles still partly raised he turned back to Fayne, listening as she spoke. He bristled even more as Sky was put in charge. Yes, this was a birthing den, but being forced to listen to Sky on any level made him want to force her into the dirt. This was important for Fayne though, especially so close to birth. Where did you find the scraps Fayne?
[html]

WC:: 3+ - OOC

The male was not about to push himself how to dig the den, this was Fayne’s den and if she wanted it twenty feet deep and two inches taller then the silver male would do every single bit of that. He knew if it had not been for the actions that lead up to making these children that she would not be in this issue. The male knew that these children where a direct fault for his own actions, he could have been stronger and could have resisted her, but he didn’t. He still failed to have any regrets about doing it, he just knew he helped get her into this mess. His eyes meet with Sky as she told the jobs, he rolled his ears back. The silver male would not be the one to step up and say that even though she was trying to get Noah alone with her to talk, Sky had no right telling the Gamma what to do, heck not even Noah and or Fayne had that right. They could ask and suggest, but they could not command the male to do something.

Noah eyes amazed with surprise when the Gamma bearded his fangs at his sister in law, Noah coughed as he looked between the two he didn’t want things to get out of hand. If they did Noah would step up and hand it. ”Sky..” Noah voice gave a slight warning, but it was more of a reminder that maybe she could just for the sake of Fayne allow the male to have so passive show of respect to the brown male.”If there is enough time, the three of us could go on a hunt. Fayne needs to start eating as much as she can. Tharin would that be something you would be okay with doing and maybe joining?” Noah knew that it was more than welcomed to suggest, ask and even beg away, but to bluntly tell someone what they were going to be doing was not something that Noah was about to do.

Table by Sammiie ! Photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.noah3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.noah3 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noah3 b {color:#172a3d; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 0px; }
.noah3 {background-color:#1f201f; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/azhz7o.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.noah3 .inner {margin:312px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The silver she-wolf smiled pleasantly as Tharin agreed that it was in the past. She gave them both an appreciative glance, and then turned to Sky as she started to tell of her own plans for today's work. Fayne had no problem with her taking charge, but it seemed Tharin had a different opinion. Her ears pushed forward as a snarl formed on the Gamma's lips, worry in her eyes for what she saw. The Delta threw him a glance of dismay, minding him to act of higher rank and not like a child. Her attention turned back to Sky as she spoke, smiling sweetly. That sounds like a plan to me. I wish I could help you guys dig. She probably could help, but with Noah here she would be prevented form doing anything hard, so she wouldn't even try. Emerald eyes glanced at Tharin again. Fayne had heard wind of what had happened through pack members, but she didn't know the details. Still, everyone here was pack and should treat others as such. She answered him, taking a breath to calm herself down. She didn't need to stress about anything right now, even if she wanted to play counselor and resolve their issues. Around. I found a lot of it along side the old road that runs through here. Later I'll take the old scraps, rinse them, and leave them out to dry so we don't have to start from scratch.

Noah and Sky would be working on the den while they left. It seemed like this was going to progress quicker than she thought and it pleased her thoroughly. Fayne could tell that something was up as Noah adressed Sky and Tharin about a hunt. She wasn't stupid and knew what was going on between the subord and Gamma. Maybe he planned on talking to them himself. The Delta appreciated that, wanting someone to help solve their problems. That sounds like a good idea. I know I'm going to be starved when we're done here...silly pups are always hungry. She smiled over at Tharin sure he'd be happy to help, he'd been doing a lot for her since she got pregnant. Her pack was her lifeline during this time.

It was time to head off, so they could get back as quickly as possible. Fayne would be moving slower than normal as well, so some extra time needed to be accounted for. The woman trotted to Tharin's side and nudged him in the shoulder. Let's get going. We might need to make a couple trips. Without his say, she started to pad away giving Noah a lick on his muzzle as she passed by him. He'd probably worry about her when she left, but she'd be fine. There was nothing threatening about talking around pack lands if you were careful...and these days, she was as careful as she could be. The soon-to-be mother was still paranoid about the safety of her puppies. There were hazards around every corner she needed to be weary of.

[/html]