I come to you with open arms
[html]

The lady knew that with her rank she was meant to help others, and she was so very thankful that Aeron had allowed her to change her working rank from stable hand to an all around spare hand within the pack. The calico female had been just fine with all of that, and she would do her best to please the leaders of the pack while do it. She knew that even though Aeron was her mate that she would have to work her way up the pack ranks just like her beloved had to, not really all that long ago.

Moving through the pack lands the female wanted to check on her extend Sawtooth family. She was finding out though Deuce just who and where her family was, she knew that Decue had great grandchildren in these lands, the mother was a pretty white girl named Ayasha. Charm wanted to find this white lady and offer her a hand with anything from helping with the pups to even helping her with a job that is asked of her to help with her rank, anything to extend that helping hand to a family member that if it wasn’t for her stupid slave that she would have no clue was even around…it just made living in the pack lands that much more welcoming.

[/html]
OOC: Is your title from "Open Arms" by Journey?

IC: Ayasha was vaguely aware that her pups, and their father, had a relative here in Anathema and that she was Aeron's mate. But she didn’t really want to try and find her right now. D'ryn was just getting over a cold and Bridget was off somewhere within the packlands, or so Ayasha hoped. She also knew that when fate wanted them to, they would meet. So she was in the caves in the larger main chamber of their section. The furniture was decent but nothing fancy, well-made and strong. But she didn’t plan on impressing anyone.

She had a partially made map on the table in front of her with other basic tools to finish it. She was humming a song that her mother had sung to her and her siblings, keeping an eye on D'ryn as he played with a wooden toy that she had carved for him. She enjoyed making her pups toys and hoped that one of them would like to learn how to carve things out of wood. It was a little tough to see him but she did get to see his father in him, so it was a mixed blessing. He looked so much like Liam. He glanced up at her, seeming to sense her gaze, and she gave him a fond smile that he returned before they turned to what they were doing. Albus flitted down to sit on a chair nearby where she was and watched he two of them.
[html]

I'm so busted :p

The lady moved to the door that she knew belonged to the white lady that had some of her own family within the lands, being the sister of the male that gave the family a bad name the lady knew that she had to try to offer up a welcoming paw, or even help a fellow pack member and ironically enough was a family member. The lady brushed her hair off her shoulder as she walked up to the door, as she drew up her fist softly knocking upon the door. The female did not want to push herself onto this side of the family; Deuce was closely linked to this family then what she would ever be. The calico Mistress felt that if anyone knew that she had taken a member of the Rhiannon family as a slave that the rest unnamed Sawtooth’s would shun her. That was not something she ever wished. After all, all she had ever wanted from Deuce was to be away from Soran and now, thanks to her own crafty work that was going to happen. It didn’t mean that she and Soran would ever have a chance to be an item again, but her main goal was achieved by having Deuce locked away in the damaged part of the house. ”Ms. Ayasha? Charm called out with a soft whisper to her normal soft voice.

[/html]
[html]

It's OK. I happen to really like Journey so I was totally excited. Also, there is no door but a curtain instead.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of someone at the mouth of the cave. Ayasha became frustrated when some of her hair fell into her eyes. She used to enjoy her locks of wavy hair but wanted something done with them to keep them out of her eyes without tying it back all the time. She knew that it would need to be cut but she wanted something new done to it. She just needed to find someone to do it for her. If she did it, it would not be pretty.

D'ryn looked up at the sound of a voice that he didn’t know but Ayasha recognized it as Aeron's mate and the distant relative of her own mate and pups. He glanced at her before going back to the wooden toy, which he was mostly chewing on. It was a good thing that it was made out of a safe wood. But she needed to let Charm in. So she got up and went to the curtain and pulled it aside slightly. "Hello, Charm. Want to come in?" She stepped to the side to let the other female come in, giving a bright smile while pushing an errant strand of hair out of her eyes. "Is there something in particular that you need?" Her voice was gentle and friendly.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.fennec-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#311630; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.fennec-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.fennec-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #311630; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.fennec-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.fennec-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baae96; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4zteo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #444037; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444037; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The female wanted to help her family, the family that she wasn’t really in touch with. She wanted them to be able to lean upon her if they needed anything. Even if it meant watching the children, as much as she would hate to be around younger pups, she would do it if it meant helping the Sawtooth side of her family. The lady wanted to make sure the family did well, and she was going to start with Aaysha.

Stepping into the women’s own person area she felt honored that she would allow her to come in. Charm smiled as she looked to the white younger women with a smile. ”Hey…I figured I would see how you are, we are family and I really don’t know you well at all. I want to change that, and I want to help you with your rank. Like help you move up.” Charm offered softly as she twisted her foot around.

Granted she had a litter of pups, but she also needs to make sure that she was being an active member of the pack, it would help her with her status within the pack, as well her own rank too. A little selfish but the Sawtooth fae felt no shame in it.

[/html]
Ayasha didn’t really know much about Liam's family nor exactly how big it was. Her mate never talked much about them outside of his father. He didn’t like Tal and the impression that Ayasha got was that it was mutual. She still held onto the slimmest hope that the two of them would eventually forgive each other or at least be civil to one another. But she knew deep down that that was almost impossible. But she was an optimist, usually, and believed that there was always the possibility of the best outcome happening.

She listened to Charm talk about wanting to get to know her family better, even though Ayasha was very distantly related to Charm through mateship. But what really caught her attention was the offer to help her with her rank. Ayasha could use some supplies. Her charcoal was getting a bit low. Plus, they might find something to cut her hair with. She was going to find someone to help get her hair short. "I could use some supplies for making maps." She turned to her son. "D'ryn, want to come with us to find some supplies or do you want to stay here?" He looked up and said that he wanted to stay in their cave. So she nodded and turned her attention to Charm, silently asking if she wanted to go find some supplies.