you've arrive at panic station
[html]
speech written solely in English for ease of reading <3 set before the hurricane 3+

Io, free of any leadership and rank duties, found herself at a loss of what to do. Lying around her hut lazily was mentally frustrating and soon enough as Jakub rose from his slumber and became destructive, it became annoying. Just as the Lykoi child was preparing to leap up to the work table the hybrid woman rose her ears lifting towards a call. For her in particular. 'Enough' she barked, her tail swishing behind her angrily. 'Why are you trying to push me today?' she asked rhetorically, collecting the pup up in her maw and pacing outwards. Io dropped him by the door outside and pulled the door closed behind her. 'Where goin'?' the dark pup questioned confidently, twisting himself to look upwards as his mother carted him towards the borders. She may as well have been abandoning him there, but he was helpless to stop it. 'Out' she answered swiftly and neither spoke till they reached the boundaries.

There. Standing with a horse. Was her very own sister. 'Europa' Io greeted soberly, placing Jakub down behind her. Shifting quickly, she advanced forward towards the scarcely younger woman. 'Io' she replied. There was a moment of silence before Io spoke again, silver eyes frowning at the black and tan hybrid. 'Why are you here?' It was not an unfriendly question, but unless something had happened, why would Europa travel from Eastern Europe? 'You've gained rank, sister. Just like Mama'. It was a sharp comment, and Io wasn't fond of it. 'Quiet'. 'I was just saying...' she insisted softly, flicking her hair. 'I brought you a present'. 'One of the Krakons?' Mhm' Obronca, Io thought, that's his name. 'Thanks' 'Mama says hello. So does Papa. Everyone really' the black and tan creature smiled at Jakub, who she just spotted. 'Your son?' she questioned and was replied by a nod. 'Not Jaroslaw's then?' There was a glare this time, Europa nodded. 'I've got to go' she said, and the pair said there goodbyes.

Pleased at the new horse and seeing her sister, she headed off to the stables with Jakub.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly17 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3663af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7b8d92; }
.freebjuly17 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly17 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#e0eef2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b8d92; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#435068; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]