We are the messengers of lost devotion
[html]
<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:53% 36% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~24 Sept (Backdated)

Weather: Hurricane

Time: Late Morning
Optime
Hextor
Muerte
Hope
Klok

OOC: This is [aw] to any of the other ones in the Grimwell caverns during the storm. Valkyrie and Nathan have a den that is between the two flooding rivers, but they are slightly elevated than some of the other caves, so they aren't going to flood out. Their den is also big enough for a small family, so there can be one or two other coyotes to join :3 +3(375)

This storm! She had not known what kind of storm it was, but the howling winds made her large ears hurt! She took to hiding in her part of the large den, under the covers in her secui form. She felt most safe in this smaller form for some reason, and she did make herself as small as possible under her covers. Valkyrie was worried though, about Wraith, and about Lucilla, for they were not in the den with herself and Nathan. She wasn't even really sure if Nathan was in the room anymore because it'd been some time since she had wiggled out from under the blankets. She grumbled from beneath the blankets, and at some point Klok finally came under there with her to reveal a lightness that pierced her dark chamber. It made her growl at the feline at first but then she realized that he was a warm body and he wanted to just cuddle.

Valkyrie decided she was hungry though, and she peeked out from under the blanket only moments later and she looked around. She saw her brother in his corner, doing whatever, and she out-stretched a long leg, and she rolled over and looked at Nathan with a more comical look that she was known for with her large ears and everything. She yawned, and before she could close her maw, she spoke to her brother. The rain ain't let up fer some time. I'mma hungry. Think dat da Mansion would be easy to get ta 'bout now? the woman asked for her brother's opinion, even thought he might not know any much more than she did about the storm.

Klok gave a disapproved meow at her, and she snorted and looked at the feline with a hard gaze. He meowed again at her, telling her that she shouldn't be giving him that look because he was looking out for her. I wasn't asking for your opinion, Klok. spoke the girl before she turned back to her brother. There's some meat that i know of in the mansion. I doubt the hunting will be any good in this weather. huffed the secui female as she looked at her brother.

<style>
.val-o40 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.val-o40 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.val-o40 b {color:#FCEBED; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.val-o40 {background-color:#B2646B; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/val02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#452023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.val-o40-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

Nathaniel was a somewhat simple coywolf, some may say. He did not spend time brooding or considering ideas beyond the tangible then and there - and so, he did not think of the future when sparring or patrolling, and did not sense the strong, large storm until it was over Inferni's heads, stinging their pelts with icy rain drops and harsh winds.

Nathaniel had been caught off guard by the sea, one of the worst places to be at the time; the waves had leapt up at him, seafoam splashing up from the ocean's torrents, stinging his eyes until he could scramble away enough to begin to run from the heavy storm. His Lupus form was not as fast as his Secui, but he had been stuck in it, and he did not wish to change back now.

Now, at least, he was inside the caverns - he could still hear the echoes of water in the lowere portions of the caverns, where it was prone to flooding, but his part of the caves were warm, dry, and quiet. He slunk into the den, where he could scent the smell of Valkyrie - it seemed that perhaps she, too, had been caught in the storm.

He smiled sloppily as Valkyrie poked her head out from under the covers of her bed, asking him of the Mansion. He cocked his head, considering the distance.. the winds outside could still be heard, although they were protected by hard stone walls.

"I'dunno, Valkyrie," he said. "It's woods there - trees and branches flyin' around. But i's not too far, if we wanna go." Of course, if Valkyrie wished to go, then he would go with her - as much as he disliked the stinging rain and loud winds, he wouldn't leave her to fend for herself in the storm.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I guess no one else is joining. sorry on the wait for this. +3(414)

Her brother answered her with an essential "I don't know, but you call the shots, so we'll go if you want to". Her bright gamboge eyes stared at her brother for a good moment before she wiggled out from under her covers all the way and she sat up. She sighed lightly before she stretched out her limbs and then suddenly stood up without much warning. She yawned and then turned her head to the male. I think we should go. It's been all day since I've eaten. I think the last I ate was yesterday. spoke the woman before she looked down at their entrance to see that it was starting to flood. She started to get worried slightly, but then she realized that if they were gonna get flooded out, then it would have already happened. They were lucky to be slightly elevated from the ground level in their den. She sighed lightly.

Listen, Ears down, heads down. This is gonna be a quick run. the woman spoke to her brother before she concentrated on shifting down. Her bones crackled and crunched. She was so used to it that it didn't hurt anymore, but the sound always got to her. Within two minutes she had shifted down to her secui form, sure, she was tall in this form, but she also was lithe and much quicker than in her Optime form. She also was tall enough to wade through the water that was flooding their entrance. Ready? asked the woman before she looked back at her brother with her bright eyes and she waited for him to be ready.

Once he was ready, she slid down the entrance and she started to wade through the water that blocked them in. He would be able to get out easily enough as easily as he came in. Valkyrie quickly waded from the caverns and to dry land. Well...not dry land, but at least elevated land that did not have water flooding it. She was getting rained on though, and she waited a few moments for her brother before she took off running. Her large ears were pulled back, and her head was closer to the ground than normal as she ran. She had to dodge a few things, as well as jump over a few logs, but this was no problem. It was the winds' fury that brought upon the falling branches that might have been a problem....

<style>
.val-o40 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.val-o40 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.val-o40 b {color:#FCEBED; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.val-o40 {background-color:#B2646B; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/val02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#452023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.val-o40-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

He stood on his four legs as Valkyrie told him that she wanted to go - of course, so would he. He glanced down to where she was looking - some water had escaped into their den, but it hadn't flooded entirely yet. He flattened his ears for a moment at the thought of trudging through all that water, but straightened again when he heard Valkyrie speak and begin to shift.

He was already in his Lupus form, so he waited until she was ready, and then gave a short "yep!" in response. He trotted after Valkyrie, his nails clicking on the hard stone floor.

He slowly sank into the water which came about belly-high for him at the most. He grimaced at the slimy feel of it - it was not pure water like the ocean or lakes, but grimy and mucky water that had been polluted with mud and debris. Floating burrs stuck to his pelt, and as he emerged onto dry land with Valkyrie, he vowed to take a thorough bath when he got the opportunity.

He nodded sharply when they emerged from the caverns, the rain pelting down on them as harshly as it had begun. When Valkyrie began to run, he stayed close behind, dodging debris that had fallen from the trees as well as trying to bear the stinging rain. He wondered what sort of prey would be out in this weather, if at all - it was a good thing they were fetching already killed prey rather than hunting fresh ones.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]