Love can kill and it can bind
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron found herself at her home the building for the most part was the same as it had been but weak walls had caved more of the east wing. Her home falling apart she'd save what she could and attempt to save most of it. She did not want to move into the caves she did not like them and here she had more space and sun.

Aeron sighed as she moved around the back. The barn that was there was fine by what she could tell, In Side Elzar stood looking at her. You seem to have made it alright my friend She spoke as she stroked his nose. In the rafters sat Shou, Pandora and Sekir. Zenna and Thisle sat on the ground as they moved to her. She smiled, "Im glad you all are well.

She stepped out as she moved back to the main building. Laying a hand on the wall mother nature did not like human things it seemed. Maybe it was because they had once thought themselves better then animals. She smiled as she patted the Fox pelt cloak Her precious Lillith had made her. Luperci were animals they lived and they died. They hunted to survive and that was how life worked.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: Ooc text here.

Axelle rarely went into the village, but after the hurricane hit, she wanted to see for herself what damage it had done around the territory. It had done enough to the caves. Many of her things were swept away from her room and found within the halls – like her human skull and cat. Poor Frex had perched himself on a shelf in her room not knowing what went on (she forgot to warn him, though he should’ve known himself). Her mattress was waterlogged and stinky when she got to it. She’d have to do what she could about the smell, and stay off of it for a while. Maybe it was time to move into a house in Thackery Village… That was part of the reason why she was heading out there. If there was house that survived that storm, she wanted it.

As she stepped into the small town, it seemed to be a disaster. Several trees had fallen over crushing a few houses, walls had collapsed, and windows were shattered. There were leaves and twigs scattered all over the ground and many things seemed to be broken or misplaced due to the wind and rain, not to mention the various floods that occurred. She was mainly heading toward the stables at first (the ones closer to the caves), hoping to find that Couer was alright, and after seeing that nothing was wrong with him aside from being a little spooked, she petted him and turned toward the village.

After walking through the village for a few minutes, she caught the scent of the Angela. She had been wanting to speak with her for a while now, ever since she got promoted. She had a good enough relationship with Naniko, she needed one with Aeron too. She would like to be one of the woman’s right hands if she ever needed anything. So, Axelle followed her nose and soon came across the golden woman by the Thackery Village stables. Axelle eyed the horses as she neared everyone – they all seemed fine. Then she set her eyes on Aeron, ”Some storm, eh?” She figured she’d start with friendly conversation since she didn’t know the woman that well. Once she came closer, she dipped her head in greeting as well as respect to the golden leader before her. ”Is this your house? Did it get very damaged?” The missing walls were evidence of an answer, but what Axelle really wanted to know was that if it was beyond repairs.

Looking around Thackery Village seemed to tell her that the houses here weren’t suitable for living, and that she should try elsewhere for better living situations. Most of the houses she passed by were leaning toward collapsing due to the damages of the storm and old age. She didn't need her house collapsing in on her. Maybe she would be able to find one that was recently built - maybe right before the human population vanished. Soon enough. She silently wondered if there were any Luperci-made houses in the area, or around anywhere for the matter.

514 words | 5 points

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/nyb59.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Aeron sighed as she ran a hand through her golden locks. There was so work to be done on this building. But the side that had taken the brunt of the damage was the side she hadn't even attempted to fix. She sighed as she looked at it one more time. Ok she just had to kinda keep rolling. She moved a bit as she looked at the black and white female who approached her.

Aeron smiled Yes the Villa she is my home. She spoke looking at her. She hadn't really seen much of Axelle and she wondered why. This section was damaged already so its not so bad. She spoke giving her a smile. She moved a bit closer to the female. What brings you all the way out here to my neck of the woods? she asked. Not many members came to the village

"talking"
[/html]
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Ooc text here.

She eyed the broken wall of the new leader’s house. She didn’t know anything about construction or handiwork, or else she might have offered to help. Axelle returned the smile and approached the woman closer now, seeing that she welcomed her company. ”Oh,” was the answer to both the female’s statements. Axelle stood beside Aeron and examined the damage as well. ”I’m sure the storm made it worse, though.” She didn’t want to see the woman’s house collapsing in on her.

She turned, looking sidelong at her Angela, ”Oh, uh I came hoping to find a suitable house somewhere around to live in. I think I want to get out of the caves. It’s time.” Plus she had the Itzal and Kai situation to deal with. Whichever one she chose in the long run, she would have to avoid the other. And whoever she chose would come with her to live in the house she found. ”I like Thackery Village. I find it to be a little… whimsical.” The old human playground was a good example of this. Even though the metal pieces were rusted beyond recognition and much use, she liked to sit on them once in a while.

Axelle sighed, looking away from Aeron and around whatever houses were in the area. Most were damaged in some way, shape or form. ”From what I see here, a lot of the houses aren’t sturdy enough for living. Are there any other towns in Anathema I should look into?” The houses around were a disappointment, and even though handiwork was useful – Axelle didn’t exactly have the patience. Even if she knew of a handyman, it would be a lot of work. Who would do her such a big favor anyway? A small thought resurfaced in her mind- was Itzal useful in that way? Or Kai?

305 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]