And Your Bird Can Sing
[html]

ooc: I took ten minutes thinking what the title should be lol

The spotted male's horse came to a halt as they reached the middle of Thornbury. He'd been here a few days and still didn't have a home; the other night he slept out in the woods with his horse. The dog gently tugged Huddie's leather reigns and she then started up again, this time at a calmer pace. It was such a nice little town, the little homes looked so cozy and all the little flowers and bushes around it were so beautiful. The male had drawn several pictures of the village when he was out in the forest with Huddie that morning. It was now almost midday, and the sun was shining brightly. He thought about the first time he had been in the town - it was the day Eclipse led him into it and introduced him to Skye then took him into her home to learn a few recipes. That night, Edgar had regretted leaving the town to go explore the woods; it was freezing. Luckily, he was out there for a good reason. That was the night he had come across his white mare, he smiled down at her as she continued to trot through the village. He wondered if any of the homes were available for him to live in, he certainly didn't want to spend another night out in those woods.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile

The repair of the small town was going successfully - it looked far, far better than it had just a few days ago when the hurricane had hit. Skye had helped round up the lost animals, and repair the stables and the caravan, but mostly she had overseen what everyone was doing, and helped things go along smoothly. It had gone well - the stranded travelers had been eager to help, to Skye's delight, and it seemed that perhaps the rain cloud over d'Arte's head was slowly and steadily leaving, making way for new things.

Her pups, in her hands, smiled and yipped a bit; a new scent was on the breeze, another harbinger of the new days to come. She could scent it too, and recognized the smell of Edgar in the town. She looked behind her - her house was not too far away; quickly, she paced to the porch and popped inside for a second, only to grab a pencil and a piece of paper as to communicate with Edgar.

Knowing that she could not write with her pups in her arms, and deciding that they too needed to know independence, she let her pups on the Thornbury ground, where they ran about and in between her legs, chasing each other. She slowly walked towards where she could see Edgar; she waved a bit, while her pups looked at him curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.mothjar-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#94cd7b; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.mothjar-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.mothjar-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #94cd7b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.mothjar-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mothjar-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/k1WBh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e7a77; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e7a77; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: I just pped Ares so he reaches into Edgar's bag, hope that's ok!

Edgar got off of the back of his mare at the sight of Skye, his pack-leader. The last time he had seen her had also been the first time he had seen her; he didn't know all that much about her. Judging by her high rank, appearance, and 2 pups happily following her around, he knew that she was a very down-to-earth and reliable person. The woman made her way toward him, her two little ones running around her. She held a piece of paper and pencil to write with, she had remembered that part about him. Edgar was now facing her; a friendly smile on his face. Just as he was about to write something, one of Skye's little children, the gray boy, reached a little hand into his satchel - being the curious little boy he was. The dog smiled down at him, he loved pups. The spaniel pulled a bag of red liquorice mixed with peppermints and little chocolates filled with soft carmel, handing it to the little boy. The small wolf ran off toward his sister, sitting on the ground and sharing it with her. The dog loved to see how happy candy could make someone, making people happy was what he was best at. Looking back toward Skye, he wrote down: Hello Skye, nice seeing you, and your lovely little ones, again. I see things have gotten a whole lot better since that storm hit. Those workers are doing a great job, aren't they? I actually was just wondering if there was any way I could have a home in this village. The male then handed the paper to the wolf, a gentle smile still on his face.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

remember that dogs can't eat chocolate or they get really really sick or even die :O <3 changed it to other candies in my post, just tell me if that's alright Smile

Ares began to reach into Edgar's bag, and before Skye could admonish him, the red and white dog reached into his bag and gave Ares a few treats that he could enjoy. Grasping the treats in his mouth, the lupus boy ran to his sister, where they enjoyed the small candies. Skye smiled at Edgar, finding the act endearing.

She took the paper and began to write back to the man. "Yes, they are hard workers. Many homes are available to you. I can help you find one to your liking, if you like." She handed back the paper to Edgar, the scrawl with which Skye wrote slightly messy, but not illegible. She had not written in a while since becoming the sole leader of the pack, and it was good to exercise those skills once more.

<style type="text/css">
.mothjar-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#94cd7b; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.mothjar-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.mothjar-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #94cd7b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.mothjar-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mothjar-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/k1WBh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e7a77; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e7a77; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]