Let's Party
[html]

OOC

Slaves had to be the most useful invention of all time. The storm had been an absolute nightmare, doing her best to comfort Kohaku and keep him calm while it raged outside and depleting much of their food. Well, it would have been depleted anyways since she didn't hunt. Amy had actually suffered very little from the storm, beside her nerves being rubbed raw. So now she was going to relax, with Adara taking care of Lucias for her while she went out to a party.

That was the true beauty of this broken city. Disaster struck, and the response of those who passed through was to crack open the alcohol and bring out the musicians. Dressed in a teasing skirt and halter top Amy entered the party. It wasn't her usual outfit, this was one of someone who was ready to enjoy herself in whatever form that took. Amy accepted the alcohol cheerfully, drinking down the bottle and swaying to the music. The blades on her body weren't very well hidden, stripped down to nothing but her daggers and the throwing knives. They looked more like a temptation to touch her than a true weapon with the atmosphere that swallowed her.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc.

News of the party had reached Itzal through a contact he had picked up. He had seen it as a good opportunity to pick up new clients and....to just get drunk. Itzal loved alcohol. And while he might not like being so close to everyone else, he knew that he could kill anyone who tried anything. Itzal was hyper aware of his surroundings even as he drank. He had various knives on his body, some visible and other not so much. He was leaning against a wall, drinking, while he watched the female who had caught his interest since she had walked in. Her clothing was just revealing enough to get Itzal's attention, and the weapons she carried hooked him the rest of the way. He had watched her drink and dance and slowly a predatory smile had spread over his face. He pushed off the wall and made his way through the crowd. He melted through the crowd, heading her way.

Itzal moved behind her and danced to the music, lowering his muzzle to her ear so she could hear him over the music. "Doesn't someone look stunning tonight?" He said in a low voice, before taking another sip of alcohol. He loved how free the drinks made him feel. Eztli was just below the surface tonight. He was in the mood to hunt, and it wouldn't be surprising if someone here tonight ended up dead. But not this female. No, she interested Itzal in other ways. And Itzal liked to play with the things that interested him.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

She felt his presence before his musky scent cut through the crowd's to reach her. It was hard to not feel his eyes boring into her, drinking in her form. He wasn't the only one. Amy had danced with some, but she had no interest in the simpletons that filled such a place. She just wanted to relax and let loose the pent up energy from the storm. He got a little too close for Amy's taste, his muzzle right next to her ear as he spoke in a private voice just for her to listen to. Smiling Amy tilted her head a little, her body now attuned to his frame. He was drinking, and there was no guard up. Her own was fairly relaxed as well, but she still had some tricks up her sleeve.

A knife found it's way to her hand as he spoke, and by the time he was drinking the glass she was twisting it so it would be able to tickle over the fur of his stomach. Of course. I wouldn't look less. Turning Amy kept her knife ready, measuring the black wolf that appeared before her. He was tough, the look of a killer in his eyes. She ran her tongue over her lips as she drank in his naked form. This was someone interesting. Amy didn't have anything to lose tonight, just to do what she wanted without a care. No one was here to stop her. No one that she would listen to, at least.

<style>
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc.

When he felt the blade on his stomach, he growled internally and smiled externally. This one isn't stupid. He thought. Her body was attractive but she had enough sense to not trust him. At least not right away. Itzal looked her over as she turned to him. She was attractive, very attractive. She appealed to him, but in a way that was different that Axelle's appeal. For a brief moment he thought about Axelle and it occurred to him that he should feel bad. But he pushed the thought aside. He didn't feel bad. Not tonight.

He grinned down at the female, "Ohh, she knows how to use her sharp toys? Even better." He said with a soft growl in his voice. Itzal wasn't worried about the knife, though he would have liked it better if it wasn't so close to the sensitive area of his abdomen. He didn't think the female would gut him right there. He hadn't given her much of a reason too and the look her saw in her eyes was more one of interest than malice. Itzal took another sip of alcohol before looked at her with a curious expression, "You know, I could probably kill anyone in this room without a problem, excluding you. Something about you tells me it would be more of a challenge." He said, low enough for only her to hear. Itzal watched her to see her reaction. He decided a lot about people based on their reactions. What would hers tell him?

<style>
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

He was smiling with the dagger at his stomach. Interesting. Why would he smile from that? This one was different. He was a killer, just like her. An echoing smile formed over her lips, predatory and entertained by the catch that had become entangled in her presence. The real question was who would catch who in this game. Oh, he knows how to act a fool? Amy pulled her knife away and slipped it back into it's sheath. I wouldn't wear them if I couldn't use them. That would just be asking for trouble. Amy liked fighting, but she picked her battles. She didn't give cause to fight with her without looking for a reason to do so.

Smirking at his low words Amy took the alcohol from his hand and cheerfully knocked back what was left of the drink. She placed the glass down, her attention still on him. You're still new to this game, aren't you? Not yet able to recognize those like you, though you're getting the hang of it. The time will come when you won't have to ask. There were giveaways in killers. The way that they looked like more of a predator than even the hunters in the pack, the way that they stood on the defense, the way that they never went anywhere unarmed. It told a tale, one Amy could read without even looking.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 522 || Points: 5 Ooc.

She had a point in claiming that it would be pointless to wear the weapons and having no knowledge on how to use them. Itzal wore his weapons because he could kill with them. Just as easily as he could with his teeth and claws. Itzal was born to do what he did. And he did it good. Self trained killers were rare. And ones with psychotic murderous split personalities were even rarer. And as much of a burden as Eztli might be, Itzal had to admit he owed part of his talent to the murderous bastard. They were a team. And when the two of them worked together, they could accomplish some beautiful work. But those moments were rare. Usually it was just Itzal and his own skills.

Itzal grinned when she accused him of being new to the 'game'. Itzal found that humorous, since he was anything but new. "No, I'm not new. I've been playing this game since before I was a year old. Only it wasn't a game for me. It was survival." He said, grinning at the memories. That fact that he was still standing there meant that he had come out on top. "And I can tell you right now that you and me are the most dangerous people in this room. Next is that man standing over in the corner. He has three knives on him, and he has scanned the room more than a dozen times. He has had one drink, meaning that his reflexes have yet to be daunted by the alcohol. But his left side is his favored side, so if I wanted to kill him, I would go at him from his right. Next is the unattractive female dancing with the mutt with the dyed hair. She started off hyper aware of her surroundings but now that the alcohol is taking affect, she is letting her guard down. I could easily slide a blade between her should blades and severe her spine before she realized I wasn't another ordinary party goer. And then there is you, the mystery. You are probably the biggest danger here, if you wanted to be. The second you walked into the room, eyes landed on you. I can tell you that there are about five pairs of eyes on us right now. You walked in like you owned this place and you were just inviting someone to touch you." Itzal said, sharing everything he had picked up. Maybe the stuff about her was wrong, but that was what he had gotten. "And I was the brave soul who decide too." He said, a smirk spreading across his face. Itzal never let his guard down completely. Even if it was in the back of his mind, he was taking notes on everyone around him. He had the one thing that most trained assassins didn't have. The instinct of watching your own back. He hadn't had anyone to train him or watch out of him. He had learned to survive by his own abilities. "Did I miss anything?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he smirked at her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Amy smiled as he spoke, talking about being in the game from before a year of age. It showed, it really did. He was a killer, and a good one, but he was young. Beautiful deadly instincts, but still new. Amy had started her training at four months of age, the night that her brother murdered her sister. She had lost two siblings that night, and the next day she had begun her training so she wouldn't be killed by him as well. Amy still didn't relax fully. When she did get drunk, she did so in private where no one would interrupt, and usually with a blade in her hand. He was cut of the same cloth as her, though he didn't seem to know it quite yet.

He was good. His categorizing of the room had gone quite well. Amy slipped up to him, letting her arms lay around his body loosely. The man has only killed a few times before, and his taste for it is still hot, hence the awareness. His survival won't last long, but he'll go out burning hot with a good number of deaths to his name. The female is a mercenary who kills. You and me though, we're different from them. Amy arched up, letting her lips touch his ear. We are the real killers in this room. She liked him. She liked him a lot. Amy licked at his ear gently before sinking back down, a broad smile across her face. Who would have guessed she'd actually meet someone interesting?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Itzal had to admit that he was impressed by how easily she read them. Itzal couldn't do that as easily as she could. He could analyze the way a person would fight, how to make them drop their guard, and what to do to make them trust him. But he couldn't tell their life story that well. Maybe it was because he never tried or cared about it that much. Itzal didn't care because their lives didn't matter to him. He had ended so many that he knew how worthless most of them were. And even if he would have felt remorse, he couldn't. He couldn't because Eztli was the monster who blocked Itzal from feeling anything bad about killing. But Amy apparently liked to read people. He wondered how well she could read him.

Itzal wrapped on arm lightly around her waist as she leaned up towards him. He smirked when he felt her tongue and lips on his ear. He liked how that felt. He couldn't help but let his smirk spread as he thought about what could happen depending on how far the two of them wanted to take this. He pulled her in closer and leaned his head down to whisper in her ear, "Interesting. What else can you tell about me?" He asked, before nipping her ear with a challenging growl. Everyone else was oblivious to the full extent of their conversation. For the most part it just looked like they had taken and interest in one another. No one even realized that they were talking about the killers in the room.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

She settled into his grasp easily, enjoying his strength. She didn't fight him, just letting her own daring tell him how far she'd let him go. As soon as he crossed the line she'd break his fingers. His touch was gentle, with just enough strength behind it that she knew he wasn't some submissive fool that would let her play him. She might still play him, but he would fight her if he figured that she was doing that. Amy resisted the tugging momentarily just to let him feel that she was strong enough to resist him before letting herself slide even closer, letting her arms slip around his neck, toying with the fur.

Growling in response she let her claws dig in a little, making sure to not damage him. I know that you don't need those weapons to kill. I know that you weren't trained, but that it doesn't hold you back, which means that you have amazing instinct, and a great talent for mimicry. I know Amy's voice lowered as she continued to an even more intimate pitch, her voice husky as she spoke, that you were brave enough to approach me, and that you find me perhaps as interesting as I find you.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

And just like that their game had begun. When she resisted him, Itzal knew that they had started something. They were both strong and dominate. She had probably used others just as much as Itzal had. And now here both of them were, gauging the other and trying to see how this would turn out. He grinned, feeling her fingers in his fur. It felt nice but he knew there was more than innocent playing there. When she her claws into his neck he smiled, enjoying the feeling that was right on the edge of pain. He tightened his grip on her waist in response, letting her feel his strength, before going back to loosely holding her.

Her voice made his blood boil with lust but Itzal was good at controlling himself. He didn't show any sign of how much he wanted her other than how close she was to him and his own voice. His voice was deep and rough, getting huskier from holding her so close, "I'm impressed. I might even find you more interesting than you find me." He said with a toothy grin. "So, you know about me. Shouldn't I know about you? What is your story?" He said, running his nose along her jaw, like someone sampling a fine wine. Itzal was a predator but so was Amy. It was new to him to meet another he could consider his equal when it came to hunting others. Itzal was curious to know more.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

He enjoyed that edge of pain. Interesting. He was definitely someone worth lingering with. The other people at the party mattered a lot less now, though she did hear a cat call telling them to get a room. She just ignored it, too relaxed and laid back to really bother killing anyone at the moment. Besides, she didn't want to let her attention slip from him for a single second. She wasn't sure what would happen if she did. His voice was husky, growing heavier with restrained lust as they went on. This was certainly a good catch. He wasn't as hesitant to kill as others she had met.

He wasn't just going to let his lust control him? That was new. It wasn't caution holding him back, just curiosity to know her better. Amy smiled at the thought, enjoying that someone might be interested in both her and the fun she might bring. She'd had those interested in her, and those interested in her body, but this was the first time she'd had both. She nuzzled him back, noting the scars on his frame. It didn't make him any less attractive. It might have even increased it for her. My name's Amy, and I work as a trader. She smiled innocently, avoiding outright mentioning that she killed others. I don't have problems from customers.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Itzal noted the man who made the cat call and Eztli snarled, knowing what that meant. Itzal would remember the man and if Amy and him, for whatever reason, didn't keep each others attention, then the man would die. If Itzal didn't leave the party with Amy, he would kill the man to entertain himself. But luckily for him, Amy was supplying Itzal's entertainment for now. He was curious about exactly what it was about Amy that drew him in. It was obvious she was dangerous and knew how to handle herself, but Itzal felt like there was more. Amy was a planner, someone who could get things done, much like Itzal himself was. They weren't just mindless killers, though Itzal very well could be at times, they killed with a purpose. Itzal's purpose was usually self gain or because he was hired too.

Well Amy, I'm Itzal. And it is nice to meet you." He said, smirking. "What exactly do you trade in?" He asked, though he had a good idea. "That is too bad. I often handle problems people have with others. When people can't settle their differences themselves, one of them finds me, and I settle it for them." He said, explaining his job in nice terms. He was sure Amy would know what he meant. After all, she already knew he was a killer. Itzal's scars weren't something he was ashamed of or proud of. He didn't think that scars meant that you lost a fight, they meant that you knew how to take injuries and still come out on top. Scars just were, they were as much a part of his life as killing or fighting. They went a long with his life style. Itzal ran his claws across Amy's hips, not drawing blood but still making sure she felt it, and pulled her in closer to him. He growled softly in her ear, a low, wanting sound. He wanted her, but he was still in control. Itzal didn't let lust get the best of him, but Amy's body was still teasing him and he had to admit that he wanted her. Not just her body, but her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Smirking Amy grasped Itzal, pulling him to move to the rhythm of the music as he pulled her close. She wouldn't mind just telling everyone else to clear out so she could have fun with him. For now though she was satisfied to just dance with him. I can handle myself. I don't need someone else to clean up after me. If you'd care to join me to see how I do it one of these times, however... She smiled sweetly at him, inviting him to join the kill.

Her voice dropped down even farther when asked what she traded in. It was a source of pride for her, if too dangerous for most of those she worked with to be told. I grant them what they wish for. If it exists in this world I find it, and give it to them. The intangible is for sale as well.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

Itzal moved with Amy to the music, a smug smile on his face. He was surprised that he was actually enjoying himself tonight because that hadn't been part of his plan. Amy had been unexpected, but she was more than welcome now. He looked at her with an amused expression as she invited him to come and watch her work some time. "I think that would be very....interesting. I'd be happy to join you." He said, then he grinned, flashing his teeth, "And I'll show you how I work as well." He would show her his own style of killing when he got the chance.

With a cold grin Itzal's eyes flashed as the light hit them, reflecting the interest and excitement he felt as Amy talked. "That sounds like a good skill to have. Though I have to wonder, what do you consider intangible?" He asked, lowering his voice as well as he lowered his muzzle to speak in her ear. It must have looked as if they were two old time lovers, caught up in a dance. If only they knew the truth. It was nothing so romantic or weak. It was something dangerous and alluring. And Itzal liked danger.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Oh, the entertainment this promised! Amy's tail wouldn't stop wagging behind her, excited by the thought of blood and watching him work. She wouldn't just sit back and let him kill, of course. She would participate as well. There was no other way around it. Amy was not one to just watch. His golden eyes were flickering as the light sparked across them, as molten as her own falsely warm brown ones. They knew what they had found in each other, and neither was willing to back down.

So few had the intelligence to ask what exactly it was that she sold that wasn't material goods. They couldn't comprehend what she did until they did ask. They could understand that she would bring in slaves, that she traded in goods that would travel even from across the sea, but they wouldn't truly understand. Leaning close she spoke right in his ear, her voice sultry. Wishes, favors, teaching skills, vengeance. The last was said with satisfaction, practically melting in his arms with the pleasurable thought.

<style>
</style>
[/html]