Brand New Life
[html]

ooc: Forward dated to October 3rd

Edgar dismounted Huddie, looking into her big brown eyes. Something was wrong with her, and he didn't know why. She was going into labor soon; the foal would be a surprise to the dog. Luckily, he managed to stop near the borders of a pack right when she decided to take a break. Adrian, Adelle, Keldava and Tharin had gone ahead of Edgar, he had told them that he had to take a break since his horse was having problems. The young mare appeared to be growing very anxious, she was walking in circles - heavy groans erupting from her throat. The luperci put his hand on her side for a moment, feeling the vibration caused by her pained groans, he tried his best to relax her as she stamped her hooves. The dog patted her side gently before he went off to search for someone to help him. There was a scent of a female wolf nearby, Edgar hoped that she could help. What he found when he turned his head amazed him; there was a foal coming out of his horse! It was a little head, it looked so innocent and sweet... The spaniel turned back around, desperately searching for help.

[Image: 2rnwi9g.jpg]
<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:1px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:1px;}
.gal01 b {color: #700000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:1px solid #700000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #700000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:402px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #700000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:69% 45% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:50px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 03 October (Forward-dated)

Weather: Cool with a nice breeze.

Time: Afternoon, 4 p.m.
Optime
Snek

[/html]
[html]

OOC: The two kittehs she has with her are the ones she's gonna give to Edgar. You can pick which of the two he takes (or he can take both) Snek is here to watch mostly. Also, I ramble, so don't mind me and my ridiculously long posts. Image © Shai // WC: 735

You're barely sleeping, no longer dreaming,
Now what you do to feel alive!

Snek sat upon Panda's shoulder, his large form stock still on her even shoulders as the woman walked. Panda had been out and about today, looking for new things to put in her new home that she was making in the haunted Temple of Helios. She and Venom did not mind the spirits that lived there, if anything, they were protected because of the spirits. They moved into the place during the storm, and the decision was a good one, considering that the only thing that happened to the Temple was that there were a few of the trees around it that had fallen over. No structural damage though, and they were thankful for that. She had spent the last few days going into the caves and seeing if there were any injuries (and she looked at her old den, now flooded and inaccessable) to tend to since she knew that there were some wolves that might have been stuck out in the storm somewhere. Today though, she took a break from work, and she felt the need to just go out and be alone for a little bit. Venom protested, for he wanted to come with her wherever she was headed to, but she told him that she would be close by, and to not worry. He reluctantly let her go, and she left, only to scout the borders.

She was no scout, so why she would spend her time walking the borders was something of an oddity. Two of Junior's and Octopus' kittens realized that the shaman was going on an adventure, and they were old enough to follow, so they did. Snek was annoyed by the presence of the two loud mouth kittens. They seemed to be louder than the crows right now. It took a few minutes of constant mewling for the bird to take off from his perch and fly ahead of the shaman and her friends. Panda took the time to roll a joint and then light it as she walked along the borders of her home. She'd been here for more than most of the members, and she realized that she was one of the last original members of the pack. It was a sad fact really, but they were right to leave. Panda hadn't left yet because she knew not of any other place she could call home. She didn't want to live alone, and with the packs she had encountered so far, none of them really seemed like she and Venom would fit into. It was always hard for Panda and Venom to find somewhere where they really fit in, and Anathema had been that place for some time now. They both were respected in the pack now, even if just a little, but they still felt a sense of uneasiness when it came to Anathema and it's true calling. Panda felt like they might be able to transform Anathema into something more structured as far as the beliefs and religion went, because as it stood now, the pack's belief system was shit.

Suddenly Snek let out a caw that warned Panda that there was someone at their borders. The bird circled in the air around the area that the dog and his horse were in, and Panda rushed off towards the bird. Before she had run off though, she made sure to grab the two kittens and put them in her satchel with the flap open so they could breath and look out. One of the kittens asked what the hurry was, but Panda did not respond to the feline, for when it asked such a question she had come upon the border that the male was at. The thick scent of birth, and blood was on the air, and she looked at the male and then to the horse. He looked panicked, like he didn't know what to do. Did he not know what to do?

She cocked her head to him, and she furrowed her brows. Sir? Do you...need help with her or something? asked the Corson, her left half-ear flicking back absently as she moved towards the man and his horse slowly. She glanced over the Snek, and the raven swooped down and landed back on her shoulder. He fluffed out and gave a small 'caw' towards the man and his horse.

<style type="text/css">
.PandaVenomrun {padding:20px;}
.PandaVenomrun table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.PandaVenomrun .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.PandaVenomrun img{width:500px; float:justify;}
.PandaVenomrun p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.PandaVenomrun .magix {color:#604773; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}
.PandaVenomrun b{color:#604773;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc: If those little icons are the kittens, I'd prefer to just have the brown-ish one c: By the way, I purporsely didn't describe the gender and appearance of the foal because I thought I'd leave that up to you.

The trees up above barely let any light in, there were fallen logs left from the storm that hit the area; making it more difficult to navigate. Suddenly, a vaguely familiar scent mixed in with the autumn air. It was the scent of something that his mother would use a lot, Edgar didn't know what it was called but he knew it was a herb. She'd even make brownies for him with it in it, they tasted great but he'd always get dizzy and vomit shortly after eating them. The dog smiled, memories of his mother floating through his mind - there were so many great times and important life-lessons he had had with her. Edgar's happiness quickly faded as he remembered the situation he was in; his horse was giving birth and a stranger with a funny scent was approaching him. He hoped it was a nice stranger. Looking up above him, where there were no trees blocking his view of the afternoon sky, a black raven flew overhead; it appeared to be focused on him. It took the male by surprise when a woman stepped out of the mass of trees. The bird carefully landed on her shoulder, smoke coming from a certain something protruding from her lip - his mother had had that same old habit of smoking. Two little kittens peeked out from her bag, the sight was enough to ease the boy's mind a bit. The female appeared to be concerned as she asked him a question. Since it wasn't the best moment to take out his notepad, he gently took ahold of her arm and pulled her toward his loyal mare. Now the two were in front of her, and the new foal. The little horse's legs wobbled as it tried to stand - the eyes of the small animal were focused on the stranger Edgar had brought over.

<style>
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:1px solid #700000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #700000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:402px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: The icons were the two kittens yes. Thanks for letting me design the foal! Big Grin Image © Shai // WC: 648

When she approached the man, he did not speak. Panda took to looking at his aura to see if he was really friendly or not. The aura that came from him was nervous more than anything, and this gave her the impression that he did not know what to do in such a situation. He took her by the arm, and gently led her over to the mare and her foal. The kittened jumped from her bag, and Snek flew off of Panda's shoulder and he found a pech somewhere above the two. It was hard to see him other than his startling white eyes that peered down at them because of the darkness of the canopy that was above the two. He was silent though, for he was simply watching them. Panda looked at the mare as she birthed the foal, the female having little trouble with it. She must have been an experienced mother. That was a good thing, and it meant that Panda just needed to make sure that the foal was not born backwards, because if that happened, then she would need to help pull out the foal before it suffocated. She put out her joint then, because it was roached anyways and she looked at the specticle before them.

More good news was that the mare's baby was coming out straight, and it only took a matter of minutes before the foal was on the ground, shaking it's head. The strangest thing happened though, the mother did not seem to care for the foal. Panda looked to the silent man, and then to the mare, and then to the beautiful gray roan baby. He had some white spots on him, mainly on his face, and he had some black as well. Panda looked in her bag for a moment and pulled out a towel that she had just in case she needed it. Apparently she did need it because the mother didn't even clean off the foal. Panda walked over to the foal and she wrapped the towel around it and she started to rub off the blood and fluid from it's fur. She smiled as the foal sneezed and looked at her with it's big, expressive eyes. She finished cleaning it off, and she put the dirty towel on the ground and she stood. She looked back at Edgar and she smiled at him too.

Congradulations. It's a little boy. she spoke to the man with a bright smile. She couldn't wait to see Vitani's foal that was to come any day now really. Movement of the foal caused her to look back at it, and it was the wobbly first steps of the foal as it seemed to be curious of Panda, rather than running straight to it's mother. It was strange, even to Panda but she giggled softly and she looked at him. He was so adorable, and it made Panda's heart melt just a little bit to see such a birth. It seems that momma isn't all to interested that she just had a baby. That's pretty weird for a mare. mentioned the Anatheman Corson. She suddenly remembered that she had not introduced herself. There was a lot going on, so she didn't blame herself, but she just remembered that she didn't. My name is Panda. I'm Corson in Anathema, the pack that lie beyond those borders. spoke the Corson as she wagged her half-tail and she looked at the male with her dark chocolate eyes.

Where are you from? asked the woman to the silent male. She didn't know he was deaf, nor did she know that he was a mute. She did know that something was up with him since he had not spoken this whole time to her.

<style type="text/css">
.PandaVenomrun table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.PandaVenomrun .magix {color:#604773; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}

[/html]
[html]

ooc: No problem!

Edgar watched her drop the object in her mouth, the flame burning it down to a little stub. Averting his gaze back toward the foal, he saw the small creature make it's first steps toward him and the wolfess. Edgar smiled - the baby would have a personality just like Huddie's. He, the foal, would be rather bold and reckless as well as loyal, this was confirmed as his tail swished; looking up at the spotted woman. She looked to be trying to say something to him, so he'd have to write about his disability. The dog jammed one of his hands into one of the front pockets of his jeans and pulled out a ripped off piece of paper and a purple ink pen. He then quickly scribbled down, I'm Edgar and I was born without the ability to hear. I come from a pack called Cercatori D'Arte. I am out of my pack's lands because I am trading to get supplies for the members of my pack and myself. I brought you here because I thought that the baby might be in danger and I wanted your help, sorry if you were trying to get something else done. The little precious appears to have taken an interest in you, isn't he sweet? He looked around for a moment and spotted an adorable brown-colored kitten with bright eyes. Is that yours? he added to the note before he handed it to her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Big Grin Image © Shai // WC: 731

Still the man did not speak, but he seemed to understand what she was saying to him. She knew that he at least spoke English. If he didn't, she would try German, but she hadn't met many Germans around here, so it would only be a stroke of luck if she did have to switch languages and he knew what she was talking about. She didn't though, and the male brought out a paper and pen and started to scribble on a piece of paper. She paid attention to his scribbling with an intensity that was slightly unnatural, her dark chocolate eyes intensely focused on the male as he wrote. Soon she was presented with the paper and she looked at it. His handwriting was rushed, so it had a slight sloppiness to it, but Panda had dealt with Venom's terrible handwriting though, and this was much neater than that. She read it with ease and she smiled before she got to the end of the note and she looked at the kitten that he seemed to like.

The foal looked at the two luperci, and it pricked it's ears, wondering what these two creatures were talking about. More so, what the one creature that cleaned him off was saying. Panda noticed the intense curiosity that the foal displayed, and she was perplexed entirely by it. She liked the foal though, and she wondered what it was thinking, and why it was so interested in her. She also wondered if this foal was supposed to go home with the mare to this Cercatori D' Arte, or if the God and Goddess wanted Panda to care for the foal. She found that she wanted it to be the latter. She felt like the God and Goddess was telling her that she should convince the male to let the foal stay here in Anathema with she and Venom and the rest of the Anathemans. She did know how to care for a foal, and it shouldn't have been too hard to do since Vitani was so close to giving birth herself. It's completely okay, Edgar, I actually wouldn't have wanted to miss this. spoke the Corson as she finally tore her gaze from the foal and they went to the male. And he has taken a fancy to me. It's pretty funny though. the Corson spoke with a small giggle trailing afterward. She figured he could read her lips since he couldn't hear, so she wasn't worried about him not catching what she was saying, but she did speak just a fraction slower than she would have if she was with a wolf who could hear her.

The foal nudged at Panda's hand, and Panda then pet the foal on it's face and she smiled down at him. The kitten that edgar was talking about had made her way over to Edgar, and she looked up at him with her bright eyes. She gave him a mew, and a little kitty grin and then she went to walk inbetween his legs. And I could say the same about you and the kitten. She is mine, but I've been trying to find a new home for the kittens, because I don't really have the room in my cave anymore for them. spoke Panda, explaining that she didn't have room for them, even though that was a straight up lie, because she and Venom moved into the Temple of Helios, where there was more than enough room. Panda just didn't want to provide for the felines anymore, because they were eating profusely.

Hey...I have an idea... spoke the Anatheman, as she looked at Edgar. How about you take that kitten home with ya, and I'll take home the foal? He's gonna need some special care since Momma over there doesn't seem to want him and I can provide that care. I can assure you. spoke the woman as she proposed to take the foal home and become its mother, since its mother really didn't want anything to do with him. It was sad really to see that the mare didn't want the foal, but it was somewhat beneficial to Panda, if the male would agree to let her care for the colt.

<style type="text/css">
.PandaVenomrun .magix {color:#604773; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}

[/html]