So Good To See You
[html]
((626)) Backdated to Sept. 10, yes yes?

A parting gift seemed appropriate, but what to get?

It'd been a while since Rio had left for her pack, leaving the house in the Hydrostone District to former tenant Harvey Butler. She was to be returning soon, though, to gather up her belonging that still were kept within the walls of her old home, and the red merle wasn't going to pass up being able to properly say goodbye. At least, until they could figure out another time to meet in the future (if it should happen).

The Brit had wondered about, hoping to find something he could give Rio for her shocking generosity. Not only had she allowed him to stay with her when he needed shelter, but now the upkeep of the house was his responsibility, giving him, for sure, a place he could come to when it was cold and raining, or when his legs grew too tired after his habitual journeys. She kept her friends fed and cared for while they resided in her abode, and when Harvey come back beaten and bruised from a shameful fight with a coyote near a pack border, the she-wolf was there to soothe his wounds and treat him to attention he needed to grow healthier.

There was no way that he could just let that all go. He didn't know for sure how he could make it up to her, but even the smallest things were better than nothing... Right?

On his way upstairs after arriving from a quick search, the aussie dog turned a scraggly looking stuffed animal in his white hands. It resembled a bear, with a missing eye button and obviously worn pelt, but at least it was (mostly) intact. Colourwise, it was majority a tawny shade with black button... eye. The mouth was sown into a subtle frown with pink thread to match the liver coloured velvet nose. A purple bow was knotted loosely about it's neck, tattered on the ends and floppy, but it was nice compared to anything else he could find.

He just hoped she'd feel the same.

Stopping at the top of the stairs, he debated what to do now; he could just hand the teddy bear to her, but was it too embarrassing for her, if she was truly appalled by the less than aesthetically pleasing sack of fluff? Or, perhaps less formal, he could set the stuffed thing on her bed, as she'd find it when gathering her items, and not feel so obliged to take it along with her. But, would entering her personal space without permission be rude?

Harvey Butler did not want to be rude, but... Then again... He couldn't prove that he hadn't been in her room at any other occasion. And if she was worried, he's reassure her that nothing was touched or fiddled with. No search took place, and everything was just as she left it when she exited several days ago for her new community.

Tha's what I'll do... Dis' ain't too 'ard, ol' chum. He said to himself, mumbling as he stared at the door leading to the dark wolf female's room. Jus' in an' out, real quicklike. Set dis' scraggly fin' down an' 'ead out.

He nodded, and opened the door slowly, stepping in briskly to set the animal atop the mattress, setting it up so at least it didn't look tossed lazily, along with used and old. It probably wasn't a charming thing, but the idea, Harv at least hoped could be considered sweet.

Bear sitting on Rio's old bed, waiting patiently for it's possible new owner's brief return, the cockney canine smiled softly, and turned for the door, shutting it just as slowly behind him as he'd entered it.

With that, he waited.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(308) Totally fine! :3

Taking Vitalia seemed to be the most plausible way to Halifax, and the easiest to carry all her stuff back – yeah, it was the only way. The horse’s thunderous gallops neared closer and closer to Halifax as Rio urged her on. She wanted to get this done as quickly as possible, to see Harvey and get back to the pack lands to set up her things. She set Vitalia up with an old western saddle she found in the stables, in the corner (probably hadn’t been used in a while), with the saddle bags on the sides and capability of carrying things.

Halifax came up fast and before they knew it, Vitalia slowed as her hooves hit pavement. She trotted up the road leading to the cement cemetery, and clicked down the roads toward the house. Rio pulled her to halt in front of the house and led her to a tree to tie her. Then she padded up the stairs and walked into the front door, closing it behind her. She saw no one around and so instantly went upstairs, but as she reached the landing she saw Harvey. ”Hi!” She walked up to him and threw her arms around him in a tight hug. She held him there for a few moments, surely missing him and his strange British accent. ”How are you, love?” She picked up on his nicknames for her, and one day – she’d probably wind up calling him ‘ducky’. Rio beamed at him, her tail wagging behind her. She was clearly so happy to see him. ”How is it having the house all to yourself?” She was sure he was living like a king. He had no one to hear his business anymore, and he was here completely alone. He could do whatever he wanted with the place and no one would care.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((365)) Alrighty then~

Harvey

He heard the door open and smiled some, doubting that a stranger would enter so confidently. It had to have been Rio, back for her things.

The British merle male couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle, wrapping his strong, scarred arms around her petite frame in return. He hugged her tightly, but not overly so; his grasp was protective, but allowed room to breath without feeling smothered in doing so.

'Ello, love! Harvey smiled brightly, tail wagging quickly in portrayal of his excitement. I'm great! It's so nice t' see ya 'gain, ducky... 'Ow are ya fairin' in your new life, hm? He asked curiously, grinning still as he did so.

The house seemed empty, honestly, and from time to time, he went off alone for walks, leaving it abandoned, but never for more than just a couple days or so. There were ups and downs to the situation. Ah, well... Of course it's nice an' all t' 'ave a place t' stay. Keeps me out of the rain, it's nice an' warm... Kinda lonely wif'out anybo'y else 'ere, but.. The cockney dog shrugged his broad shoulders, I manage. Ain't complainin' much ovah it.

He really wasn't complaining much at all, but he did have to admit that as a social individual, he felt sort of uncomfortable in such a place without anybody to enjoy the luxury with him. Harv wasn't asking for some sort of relationship, or even too deep of a friendship with the fellow, but just to know that somebody else was in the house to keep it clean, to protect and maintain it, would be nice.

But, as stated before by the red merle aussie dog, he was just handed a house, and it was someplace he could now literally call home.

Letting out a soft sigh of contentment, happy to have a visitor, especially a friend, fill the void that kept him somewhat unhappy. He'd get over the feeling, and he was even looking to use the home as Rio did for him, by letting others who needed shelter stay within it's walls. But, until then, he was simply grateful to have a friend by his side.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

(316) :3

Having Harvey’s strong arms around her felt nice. A little male attention was good. Rio smirked behind his head as he held her in a hug – she never got to do what she intended to do with him. Instead, she had sex with Itzal. Weird. She made sure the smile was quickly hidden as he let her go. She went over to the stained couch and sat down, looking up at him now. ”Actually, pretty good. Cour des Miracles isn’t bad, and I actually have some family there that I never met before.” It was always nice to find family.

Hearing that he was lonely made her ears sink a little, ”Aw… Do you want me to come back?” It was a serious question, but she wasn’t seriously considering it. She wanted to hear his thoughts. ”Why don’t you let other loners stay here with you, like I did?” After all, it was a crumbling house. Might as well put use to it while it still stood.

Rio’s eyes scanned over Harvey’s body looking for anything new – no new scars, or tattoos, or anything else for that matter. He was the same as before, or so it seemed to her. She made it obvious as she stopped to look at him, and he was still just as sexy as ever. That smile she couldn’t hide, and she smiled up at him. ”You look good! Staying out of trouble, I hope?” It seemed to be that way.

Rio knew she should be packing up Vitalia first, but she was in no rush to pack up her things and leave so quickly. She wanted to stay and chat with her friend for a while and catch up. She hadn’t seen him in a while, well no – not that long of a while – but long enough for her to miss him. ”I have missed you, Harv.” Genuine, right there.

<style>
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((488)) --

Admittedly, he didn't want to let go. It wasn't that he'd really missed the she-wolf that badly (though, he did miss her fairly much), or that he was afraid to let her leave, as he accepted the fact that she was a grown woman and trusted she could do what was best for herself. It was more of a selfish reason, in fact, that he grew to admire the feel of the darker luperci in his embrace. Since his arrival, he wasn't exactly lonely, in the most general of terms, but even the gentleman needed some sort of... Special attention. He'd been traumatized sexually in his past, the main reason he never opened up, as it was the one events that triggered the male's anger issues and inability to simply deal with his past, but that didn't mean that after healing physically from his wounds, and somewhat both mentally and emotionally, that he didn't desire less innocent treatment.

He shook his mind from impure thoughts quickly, though, as he remembered he was holding a dear friend so close. How could he have thought about sex at a time like this? It was embarrassing, and caused the male to flush some as they pulled apart. Harvey gave a soft nod, Well, tha's good, now ain't it, ducky? Good t' get back in tough wif family an' friends and such, it is.

Oh, love, now ya don't 'ave t' worry ovah me like tha'... I'll be fine, I will. The Londoner smiled. He may have been lonely, but he wouldn't have Rio feeling so obligated to ease his whining. He's manage. I actually planned t', lil' ducky. I jus'... 'Aven't ran into anybo'y quite yet tha' isn't already in a pack. They pre'y much all alrea'y 'ave a place t' stay. The red merle luperci shrugged.

A smirk ran across his face when he caught Rio looking him over. He didn't care for the means, but he was still a cocky individual, no matter how polite he tried to be. He'd been told before that he was attractive, and he felt confident in his own body, so to have others notice it was well was pleasing for the Brit. The scars had made him self-conscious at times, but being called ruggedly handsome before from another lovely female only inflated his ego.

That smile she added... Harvey almost let out a low growl through his grinning maw. Yeh, for the most part. 'Aven't go'en meself in any more fights, a' least. He sort of mumbled, switching his mind back to the questions asked.

Her last remark easily shifted him into a more loving mood. His smile was softer, and his tail wagged some behind him as he had the urge to hug her again, realizing how much she must have cared to actually miss him, and to admit to it. I missed ya, too, Miss Rio... Glad t' see ya 'gain.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(254) I could’ve sworn I replied to this >.<

Rio smiled up at him, ”Yeah, I guess it is. It seems I have family in places I would have never thought of.” Including ones that wanted to be in between her legs, but she didn’t mention that as she didn’t know that she was related to Aro. Rio shrugged, ”Someone will come along. Eventually.” Rio scooted over on the couch and patted the stained cushion beside her. Then she returned her gaze to him and continued their conversation, ”Well that’s good. Fights suck. I stay out of them as much as I can… You should too.” Rio avoided the hell out of all possible fights. She remembered she fought a black wolf in the woods over her meat, and did fairly well – but still, she sucked at all possible hand-to-hand combat whether it was with or without a dagger.

Rio turned her full body to him on the couch now, hugging one knee to her chest. ”So what’s been new? Any new women come into your life?” She hoped not. That would totally, somehow, mess up her still prominent mission of getting Harvey to bed. ”Any new friends?” She felt like she hadn’t seen him in ages, but in reality it was only a few weeks – two or three at the most. Maybe it was because they used to live together, and she went from seeing him every day to not seeing him at all in her new home. Maybe it was the sudden change that was making her miss him so much.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((452)) Sorry for late replies, had plays to see the last couple nights. ;n;

Harvey

Pre'y sure I know where me family is... But, always nice t' know ya 'ave somebo'y near tha' ya can trust, yeh? He shrugged. He could only imagine it, at least. It wasn't that he'd never had that experience, being able to confide in his parents in times of need, or spend time with them before he'd shipped himself off to find catharsis. It was because he'd pretty much shoved it away. Family meant nothing when he would earn money staying away from them for so long. They only ever seemed in the way, warning him of his future if he were to keep involved in such a heinous group, or frowning upon him as he gruesomely rose in the hierarchy of ruthless killers, thieves and cheats.

He'd wished he hadn't been so cruel. Not only to the people's who's lives he ruined, but to his family as well. They only wanted what was best for him, yet with every caring word, he simply shrugged it off, walking away like he was something godlike, when in reality, he shared more traits with a monster.

His flopped ears perked some when he was invited to sit beside Rio on the couch. A smile returning, he did so, trying to not worry about the past so much, as he was with a friend now, and happy.

Oh, I'm sure... I jus'... 'Aven't evah been much of the patient type. Harv admitted. After her suggestion of staying clear of fights, the British luperci gave a nod of agreement, and reassured her. I'll try what I can, ducky.

He'd promise completely, but he hadn't planned to get in a fight in the first place. He'd hate to make a secret to the shewolf that he couldn't keep.

Her next question made him laugh some. With a shake of his head, he began his answer. No, not really any company 'bout. Bump into a few people 'ere an' there, but nofin' evah serious. Usually nofin' much more than acquaintances, actually. It didn't bother him. He wished he had somebody more intimate, perhaps, even in the most innocent of ways, just somebody to sit and talk to about things most personal to him... But, if it was meant for him, it'd come. He'd gotten used to just accepting what came to him, and managing to live without what didn't.

Guess tha' really depends on their definition of friends. I'm quick to call a bloke me mate, but... Fin's are different 'ere. An' people are different. Takes some ge'in' used to, it does. The merle Londoner smiled. An' yourself? Betcha get quote the attention back 'ome now, dontcha ducky? Harv grinned.

He was simply happy to see her again.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]