Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 300+

He could not say he was happy to see the disgust on Amy’s face though to be free of her interrogating was far more comfortable. The Issum wasted no time in rolling over and onto his feet. He stood with his back to her and tested his weight on the injured limb. A fine line of claw marks bled shallowly just above his kneecap. The new addition wasn’t as uncomfortable as the original wound but it didn’t help either. I allowed it not because I am weak. By time period he would be lying. But since losing the love he once gave those blades up to keep, he had reflected on the decision and knew he would make it again. So what he said in return to her curse of weakness was general truth if considered in the current mentality he carried. I gave them up because there are far more important things to consider than a pair of weapons. My pack would not benefit from its leaders fighting over something so trivial. Neither would they benefit from a selfish pursuit of dominance. Does she not order me around? he scolded himself for the emotional thought. I let her do it. he thought to himself simply.

With his pride somewhat bandaged by the thought he turned to Amy once more. Were it needed that I tear away her superiority, make no mistake in believing that I would. And it was true. If he did not leave X’yrin in the prospective of useful leader then she fell into the much darker prospective of misleading, blind, cruel, disloyal lover. Such a person would not be hard to attack. But he felt Amy would care little for his reasoning by the way she demanded payment from him. It was best for him to get rid of the killer anyway. What payment do you desire for the weapons?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-war b {font-weight:bold; color:#B28600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-war .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#B28600}
.jaden-war p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-war {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... asw450.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Amy listened with only half a mind, wondering when he would get to paying her. He was lying still. It had been weak for him to allow someone to take them, especially as they had not been his to give. Did he have no mind capacity at all? The continuation only grew more ridiculous, emphasizing her own point. Amy snorted, chuckling at his claim that it hadn't been weak to surrender to another and give the weapons away. Did he really believe that it was strong to do what he did? A foolish contest of dominance? That's what you call it? Her laughter was harsh, echoing through the air. You have no pride at all, do you? Just a groveling fool who's eager to keep the peace and do whatever his master asks of him.

Shaking her head Amy kept her gaze out of the room. She didn't see him as a threat. Not the trash that was in the room with her. She'd been expecting to find the warrior she'd been so attracted to. What she found instead was a harsh disappointment. Amy didn't believe that he could challenge his master, but Amy wasn't going to pursue it. She just wanted her payment and to get out of there as soon as possible. Lingering only made her rage burn brighter. Well, I would like to get clean. It is awfully dusty in here. You could aid with that. Amy looked at him then, brown eyes burning. Make sure to use your tongue, and don't miss a single spot.
[html]

Words - 300+

He locked eyes with menacing eyes as she laughed in his face. She pulled not a shred of emotion from him for it. Perhaps when he believed Amy to be innocent it might have mattered. He might have been hurt. But not now. To him she was just another merciless killer. Just another member of Uva Atka worth nothing but a slow death. Perhaps there were dormant feelings of some sort for her. They had gotten close once. But as he watched her judge him and curse him he felt nothing for her but a deep loathing. My pride is something you will never understand. You live for only yourself, Amy.

The moment she turned her back, his eyes flicked over to the open door which was but a few strides away. The thought of leaping for it crossed his mind but was quickly dismissed as pointless. He was no coward like Amy believed and even if he could escape it would solve nothing. No doubt she would come looking for him at some point. He clenched his jaw. If only he had some sort of weapon so he could at least put up a fight. His eyes fell down to his gauntlets for a moment before Amy turned back to him with her burning gaze. They were no good as weapons unless his opponent was unarmed or surprised. He blinked at her as Amy finished and a thought crossed his mind. He spared his mind a moment to try and remember what the porch of the house looked like.

Jaden’s eyes narrowed again in discontent with what she requested as payment. I have a bow and arrows. I crafted them and I will give them to you as payment. He said blandly. Whether this was similar to her “interrogation” techniques or if she just wanted to see him demean himself he wasn’t sure but he still had enough pride to cringe at the idea.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-war .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#B28600}
.jaden-war {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... asw450.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She shrugged, not bothering to debate the matter. If she lived for only herself, there was only herself at risk. She didn't have to worry about the safety of others. As long as others thought that she would never have to worry. Jaden wouldn't be the one to discover how much of the dog was a lie, even to herself. A few moments passed between before she spoke, declaring what her payment would be. Her tail swayed behind her, the slightest grin on her face as she read Jaden's expression. Humiliation, that was right. He deserved that, for what he had done. He deserved to pay for losing what was hers.

His offer was so below what she had given him it was actually humiliating to have him even offer it. Baring her teeth she came closer, holding back a snarl. That's what you offer? I give you good daggers that could last years, and you offer simple wooden arrows in return? The value of items made by a smith were much higher than that of a carver! Surely he knew that. Amy reached forwards to grab at his head and twist it towards her. I told you what I want as payment. You've already submitted before. Surely you can do it again.
[html]

Words - 300+

Jaden’s thinking was quite simple. Instead of a bath that has not physical value, why would Amy not decide upon something she could sell and gain a profit from? It seemed like an honest deal that any true merchant would have been glad to make. Amy was no honest merchant though and she was quite set on demeaning him. She took his throat and he did little to struggle against the dangerous hold. He watched her, anger at the attack flashing over his features. But he was powerless in her claws. It would only injure him now to fight back pointlessly. He would need to tip the table in his favor.

Nothing could be done right away though. So he played the part Amy believed him fit. Slowly his anger faded into a shamed gaze. He licked lightly at her face and began to plan how he might do it. Was he truly going to risk himself and try to kill this dog? Was it what was best for his pack? It didn’t take much reasoning to see that taking Amy out of the equation was best for every pack. How could he submit to her? To a murderous dog? If he held the true values of the pack he lived for then he could not.

But she didn’t know that.

Amy didn’t understand Jaden and that would be his weapon against her. Tenderly and without looking at the demon of a woman he would go about cleaning her face. He treated her with the same care as he might a lover. Such would be the actions of a submissive wolf. He would continue to wash her and trail down her neck if she let him, missing not a single place as she asked. Before continuing down her chest he would seem to stop a bit awkwardly Turn… he would request lowly still without looking at her, please.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
His anger slowly faded to shame. Smiling she watched him lower himself, slowly licking at her face. The licks were slow and thorough, almost sensual in their touch. It felt nice. Closing her eyes Amy relaxed, resting her hands against him to hold him in place as he went about his work. With her hands against him she could feel every twitch of his muscles. If he tried anything she would be ready. The trader doubted he would now though. He had accepted what he was. It was a shame, but she would take her payment and then leave him.

His touch was as good as she'd expected it to be. He might be forced to do it, but he did it with great care. Amy could only wish that he still had enough pride and strength left in him to do this because he wanted to, and had earned the right to touch her, instead of an act of a diminished slave. The halt did surprise her. Amy opened her eyes, staring at him. The request seemed rather awkward. She studied him for a good long stretch before turning around. Try anything and I'll take all that's dear to you.
[html]

Words - 400+

He waited patiently for her to turn and continued to plan. He might just be able to pull it off. Loosen one gauntlet then shove Amy and anger her before darting out the front door. Pull the door closed to break the line of sight then toss loosened gauntlet down the porch steps to mimic shuffling footsteps. If he did well enough to anger her it wouldn’t need to be that believe able of a farce. Then wait by the closed door for her to come barreling out. Still secured gauntlet to the throat to take her off her feet followed up with tearing out her throat by claw before she could even make sense of the deception. It would have been a stretch with his limbs working the way they should. But with his wounds…

She finally turned and issued a threat. Almost any threat would not have stray from such a bodily risky plan. The pride of his pack was worth more than his body. But to have her threaten them… it seemed their safety would outweigh any pride. Jaden was simply not strong enough to bet their safety should he fail. The conclusion was come to quickly after hearing her threat but he continued on with his plan anyway, all the while trying to reason it out differently. But nothing would come. He would pull aside her hair and lick at her neck before trailing down to her shoulder blades. Gently, he would then stabilize himself against her as he continued down the muscle and fur to her lower back. Finally he would fall to one knee and grab her by the hips. But he stopped then at the tail swaying in his face. His plan was defeated and now he was left with only the pride he’d hidden to get this far. It resurfaced with a vengeance. Amy represented all that he truly hated in the world. She was the same type of monster that had taken his first love and destroyed his home. The same that his new pack would kill if given the chance. And why was he going to do this? Because she threatened to hurt him? She could break his body and it would heal but this, betraying what he believed… it would not. He released her and pulled back but did not stand. He felt certain that further defiance would be met with an attack on him. Standing would only increase the places she could strike at. It’s no use, he would breath, The bitter evil on you will not come clean and it’s taste is not one I will stand.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

His licks continued over her body, caressing and bitter. She could feel him breaking a little more as he went, despising her. Not something she would want from him, but she couldn't have him any other way. Not when he was this weak pathetic creature. Amy wouldn't face Jaden again unless he regained the strength she'd admired in him. Since it was doubtful she'd let him hate her and be broken down until there was no denial left in him.

Amy's ears twitched as her bath halted. Twisting her head sharply she studied him. Was he going to attack her or try to flee now? The words he spoke were different, bitter. Stunned she stood there just listening. It wasn't that he called her evil that shocked her. It was the fact that he dared to say it. Tilting back her head she laughed, turning and caressing gently over Jaden's cheek. So you do have some pride left, at least when it comes to something obvious like me. If only you would learn.

If she was lucky he would learn to keep his pride, even against his alpha. She could use him if he was like that. If not, she would be greatly disappointed. Lifting her hand she ran her fingers gently near his right eye before slashing down, two straight lines running around his line of sight. Lifting her hand she tasted the blood, licking it off slowly. It would scar, she knew her work well enough to know that. When you've regained yourself, call me.

Amy didn't explain more. He didn't need to know that the scar marked him as hers, or that it was the scar that would allow her to come when called. She didn't believe that he would use it anyways. It was only there in case he ever grew strong again. Walking out she paused in the door, looking over to him. Oh, and if you can, get me my knife back. With that she was gone.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]