They call her a demon
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/nyb59.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Aeron sighed as she moved to towards Inferni. The land held bad blood for her and more then that bad memories. Though Anathema held memories she wished to rid herself self of. She huffed as she looked to the skies days ago they had opened up and flooded her home. So many members displaced for the caves to dry out. What was worse was the extra food stores gone.

She had to admit that she didn't think she'd make her meeting with the dark coyote hybrid. She wanted his children to breed with a strong clan here. The Lykoi's were strong and oddly well bred for the mixed blood they seemed to have. She smiled as she pulled herself into a tree. The crisp air of fall was relaxing for some reason. Golden eyes looked to the moon wolves sounded in the distance and she sighed. They called to gather family and locate missing. Yet she lead wolves as a coyote it was odd and dangerous in a way. She was not as large as some of the members.. Maybe that was why she chose Mido he was strong and Loyal she needed that.

Sitting on her perch she watched the earth. It seemed so calm, so strange. Maybe she needed to spend more nights like this observing the world around her. She glanced behind her Inferni's borders there marked with skulls and bones. A grin laced her maw maybe one day there would be no need for such scare tactics.

"Speech."
[/html]
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 341 :: OOC

It was nice to be able to sleep in dry furs, cuddled up in a big ball of coyote love with his now huge children. The makeshift bed bowed under their combined weight; it would not be long before Basilio and Azucena shifted, and became full-fledged members of the clan. That was why moments like these were fleeting and Helotes stayed awake while his son and daughter slept against him. He watched their faces, suddenly missing the days when they were so small he could hold one in each hand. The idea of having more children seemed to come to the forefront of his mind, and it was then that he looked out the cracked and dirty window into the sky.

The moon was nearly full, and that caused him to suddenly remember an arrangement he had nearly forgotten; Aeron. They had agreed nearly two moons ago that they would meet before the moon was full in October, and here it was. The Anathema leader had asked for him to impregnate her, and he suddenly felt like it was more of a desire than a duty. So carefully, Helotes unraveled himself from the web of his children’s bodies and snuck out of the room like a ghost.

The night air was cold, nearly biting, a reminder that autumn was close at hand. Helotes didn’t mind, the colder months meant thicker fur, and he always felt more masculine when fluffy. The thought brought a private grin to his face, and his day-dreams made the trip to the borders a quick one. Once he neared, he could hear the haunting sounds of wolves calling the distance. Deep down, a part of him wanted to call back, though he knew his coyote yapping would be nothing compared to their echoing calls. He managed to keep quiet, for the scent of a female coyote in heat came to him; it was Aeron. He found he quickly, just outside the borders in a tree, My lady. He said huskily, his eyes reflecting eerily in the moonlight.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/nyb59.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Aeron lightly gripped the tree branch as she looked into the night sky. The Angela couldn't believe she was sitting here waiting for a man she didn't even know would come.

Aeron smiled as she heard the foot steps of another. looking down she smiled. "They call me Angela now. its such an odd thing to be called" She spoke still loking to the moon. "I lead them, the wolven leaders left." She spoke looking down to him. As she pushed herself off the branch. Golden feet landed on the ground as she looked at him. He was so handsome it was so odd. She was changing she could see the need for men. Strong men she moved towards him. looking at him she flashed an odd smile. "I hope the hurricane has treated you well and no harm came to your family." she spoke. Thinking of her own kids there she hoped they were fine.

"Speech."
[/html]
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 252 :: OOC

The golden woman almost looked silver in the starlight, and her eyes were irredescent as she looked down upon him and told him that she was now the main leader of Anathema. He could not help but feel the skin heat up under the fur of his face; Angela? Aquila? Alpha? He should have felt honored for such a high ranking female to seek him out for his genes, but instead he felt suddenly nervous. He tried to repress that, and smiled at her, Congratulations are in order then, Angela, I’m always one for seeing coyotes at the helm. He smirked.

Helotes strode up beside the trunk of the tree and leaned against it, looking up at her, My family and I faired well in the storm, not major damage. I hope you faired the same? He had a feeling that Anathema might not have been as lucky as Inferni was during the hurricane; they were right on the coast, and from what he understood, their main living area was underground in caverns. If Grimwell Caverns were any indication, Anathema most likely was flooded.

The Lykoi male let out a sigh and reached up to somewhat awkwardly grab the Angela’s hand, You still want me to impregnate you? I am still up for it, the thought of more of my offspring running around is pleasing. I hope you might bring them by if everything works out? He smiled in an off kilter sort of way; this whole situation was strange and interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]