Sentimental dreams
[html]
(346) OOC: Dated for OCT 3 and she is in optime with clothes that's in her profile.

Eclipse had visited the garden a few days earlier, but here she was looking at the devastation the hurricane did to it. Eclipse hated seeing it, all the work that had been put into it. She helped regularly with the garden as she expected to get some plants from them to work with her meals she would make for others in the pack. Now much was drowned from the rains. What could have been salvaged was and they would have to start a new next spring when the earth thawed. She doubted that this garden would be dry any time soon, not with the rains coming more with autumn.

She moved to where the apple seeds had been planted, or were they cherries? In any case they were gone now and none of them would grow enough to become a true tree to withstand the gales of the hurricanes that were to come in the future. Eclipse then wondered... how many they would have. She was almost two years old and this was her first one. were there more to come or were they rare? She would find out in the future for now, she would have to help rebuild, but today was a day to just take in the damage, plan and then she would begin what she needed to in the future. She was thankful for her spices she had in pots inside her home, though they nearly withered when she left and came back after over a week of being gone. she knelt down and put her hand on the mushy wet soil. It was at least still good soil to use for planting, but any seed would still be drowned if it was planted now. They would have to wait for the water to receed and she doubted it would happen entirely until after spring came. Sighing she began drawing a picture, it was random and nothing like what many of the artists here could do, but soon it went from a picture to one of her famous puppy mud pies. She grinned at the memory of offering one of Crimson Dream’s wolves to eat. She couldn’t help but giggle at the thought.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]
OOC: okey, sorry my reply took forever! And Mayflower's in Optime.

http://i.imgur.com/ibsW9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

It seemed to be a queer day, Mayflower had had no intention of visiting the garden in the morning, though it was one of the few places she had yet to venture to and she decided that she might as well visit a place such as thus. The sight of the muddy place was a tad bit depressing to the canine, as she didn't know what it would've looked like in it's former glory. A humanoid hand covered in rags laced up near to her elbow - something odd to see, though she had an injury on her hand and didn't want anyone to see it, hence why she decorated half her arm with such garments -gripped at one of the strongly growing trees, blinking as another female wandered through the garden. As she was attempting to get over a fear of others, Mayflower decided that she might as well approach the wolf.

"Hello there," Mayflower greeted, though she feared that her voice just above a common whisper would not reach the ears of her pack-mate, though she could only hope that she'd been heard. Standing with her green cloak draped over her body, arm retreating into its shadowy depths. "I really wonder what this place looked like before the storm.." she murmured, looking downwards at the tips of her paws jutting out from beneath the tattered ends of her cloak that belonged to her dear mother, who died from sickness when she was young, along with her brother. It was traumatic, and if it weren't for that she wouldn't be standing in this place right now.

[/html]
[html]
(314) OOC: It's all good Big Grin

Eclipse wished she could cry but as she had not cried for her children earlier when she went to visit them the day before, she would not cry for the plants that were now gone forever. Her work as well as those who worked on the garden with and before her. It would take a lot of work to get it back to its former glory but she knew that it would be worth it. She had some potted plants that she could contribute and seeds she could begin growing during the wintertime. Parenneal ones that were more likely to last many seasons and be used as well, though she had never given herself the chance to plant them as she had always been moving. Now that she was mated to Robert, she knew she wouldn't leave. She was home. It had a nice ring to it, and she was happy that she no longer would be wandering. Her wanderlust only lasted until Vinatta where she visited during the hurricane itself, but she had no inclination of moving further from it.

The sound of the greeting made Eclipse turn and smile; “Oh hello there! I do not think we have met!” She said standing up, her knees had mud on them, but thankfully her pants were dirt free, she smiled and put her hands together in her old greeting; “Namaste, I am Eclipse Soulstorm.” She said smiling at the woman. Her tail wagged behind her letting the woman know she was not unhappy at all to see her. Eclipse met a few others' she had not before and was amazed that there were so many new faces, perhaps it was because of the hurricane that came through and they all made a rush to find sanctuary. That did not displease Eclipse, the more the merrier is what the young woman thought.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/ibsW9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

With a smile and nod of her rather petite sized head, elegantly curved as a canine's head should be, held high with a somewhat regal air though Mayflower quickly hunched over in a bashful manner, head lowering to the position that she normally held it in, a grin curling across her elastic-like maw, amber eyes glued to the she-wolf. "Hello," she greeted, straightening up slightly and relaxing her harsh posture slightly and letting a breath of air escape past her lungs that seemed to be scrunched together like an accordian due to her hunching slightly. Despite still being able to breath somewhat, she straightened up anyways, preferring to inhale as much as possible instead of breathing swiftly to get the oxygen required.

"I'm Mayflower Kowl," she introcued with a polite nod of her head, floppy ears swaying slightly at the side of her head with the potion. The female glanced about, gazing longingly at the remainder of the garden which she was sure once looked like some beautifully flourished place, or something of the sort. "I really wonder what this place looked like before the storm," she whispered under her breath, her arm in which a long rag was bound around lifting slightly as she pointed at some remaining plants, squinting curiously.

[/html]
[html]
(260) OOC:

Eclipse smiled at the new woman and nodded, watching her floppy ears. She never saw anything like it before. They were a wonder to the woman at how her own were straight as ever, she could never make her ears fold down in that manner. She flicked an ear just at the thought. The woman introduced herself and Eclipse smiled. “It is very nice to meet you!” She said, and her eyes trailed with Mayflowers' looking at the disaster of a garden, they may have worked on it, but there wasn't much anyone could do at this point except plan. That was what she was doing when she was greeted by the woman of strange colors and strange ears. Eclipse didn't know many dogs or wolf dogs so it was a sight when she saw one.

“It was beautiful once. I helped work on it earlier this year. It really was a sight, there was so much here. I hope they were able to salvage something.” She said quietly. Seeing as she was not here until recently she did not experience everything Cercatori did, though she had been in the hurricane itself. She sighed softly but looked up. “So, you are new here I take it? I am sorry we have not met before, I was visiting family when the hurricane hit.” She said kindly, her tail wagging slowly; “I help hunt and I cook, and do archery” She said, not offering everything she knew but what she did that helped impact the pack itself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]