Always wanted to play surgeon
OOC:: Sorry for the delay. WC::315

[html]

Kable made his way down the Jarris beach shoreline taking in his surroundings. The damage the hurricane had done was nothing short of astonishing; there was no wraith like natures. Trees, debris and wash up littered the entire length of the coast. The Catori male came upon the dead gargantuan sized creature. He looked at the whale with curiosity, uncertain what to call it. Never before had he seen a whale. The smell resembled that of fish with little more potency, but this was definitely no fish. As he recalled Terra had been the one to find it and relay her discovery.

He was sure they could eat it, maybe not like it was. They at least could cut up and eat the meat, wash and save the bones, who knew what else they could do with it. In his travels the Seigneur had found a large knife he could use on it. Where did one start on such a thing? Its sheer size made the idea of the task a little bit daunting. There was no doubt in the male’s mind this project was intended for more than one canine. Frankly he cared little at this point, his house was in the ocean and he hadn’t relocated yet if there was even a place to go. Using a few boards and leaves he washed in the surf, he constructed a makeshift table to store the meat on.

In the sand near the fin whale and his table he set up a small fire pit and loaded it with dried flammables. He would need a fire to smoke the meat from off the creature. Taking the knife the husky male pierced the hide. He sliced a square and removed the piece from the creature. Continuing this he started to open up the beached creature. A small collection of meat sat on table in the sand.

[/html]
The hurricane had passed, it seemed as though there was so much work to be done. But the young Catori made his way down the beach. Liam didn't expect to see so much damage on Jarris beach. Debris from the ocean, fallen trees and even that of fish scattered the shore. The young medic pulled on the brown strap of his medical bag. It was odd to him, everything seemed to be turned upside down. The loss of his mother, the hurricane, and his aging brothers moving out. To him it seemed too much but he knew life had to move on.

Liam looked down the shoreline seeing his elder brother. He moved with ease down the shore on muddy paws. He could felt as though he shouldn't go near, but he longed to be near his family. His father still a wreck from his mother’s death. He wondered if everyone blamed him, he blamed himself in reality. If he had come back sooner, or never left would she still be here? That was something that the boy could not answer, he wished he could. He wished he could bring her back.

Moving to his brother, Liam let out a sigh. “Kable can I help you?” He questioned looking at the great husky male. “I’m not sure what I can do but I want to help any way I can” He spoke not looking at him fully. He was sure the older male blamed him. Amaranth did, Amaranth had struck him when no one was near the pair. Blamed him for not hurrying. She was right though he should have tried harder done something more.

Liam pulled at the brown bag, and grabbed a knife. He was so sure that Kable would give him dirty looks too. He’d become the hated of all the children. Maybe his father hated him too. He moved to one side and began to cut into the flesh of the being. Maybe the mark on his shoulder wasn’t nough maybe he should starve for a month and know real pain. “I miss her” he spoke softly “I'm not sure what to do” He said as he slowly carved into the whale. “I'm sorry, I feel so useless” He said as he cut deep into the flesh. He hated this odd burning feeling in his chest. Why? Why did everything end like this… this pain and agony for those left behind.
WC::332

[html]

Kable cut his way into the creature’s giant mass. The once small hole was now a gaping opening. He’d been lost on his own angry and depressed little world as he worked. It helped a bit; this task was successfully redirecting focus. His attention had been caught by a sigh from Liam. You can help me cut this… thing up. The seigneur spoke glancing at him out of the corner of his eye. He wasn’t going to deny the offer of help; this was literally a big project. Spending time with family was nice, it seemed important now more than ever that he do it whenever he would get the chance.

The siblings worked together hacking up the fin whale. Taking bigger slabs seemed more efficient than the smaller chunks he was cutting prior. They had a good amount of meat on the table. Soon enough they would need to start the fire and smoke the meat. Liam’s words struck a chord in the man’s heart. Averting his eyes down to the sand he stopped working momentarily. His younger brother’s thoughts and feelings sounded much like his own. You and me both. For a long time he questioned himself wondering what his place was in the pack, or if there even was one for him here. When Ayita left their lives he felt like a big part of his heart and pride had been stolen from him. He hadn’t felt right since the day she died and he was confused now more than ever before.

Shut your mouth. He didn’t want to hear the young man talk about feeling useless, Kable knew well what that was. You’re smart, young and good with medical practice. You can take care of others. Liam had a place, he was needed by others. It was sad their mother died, but such was life, unfortunate as it was. What happened to her probably couldn’t have been avoided, even if he hadn’t gone anywhere in the first place.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Tada a post// WC: 00

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

Liam Sliced into the beast removing flesh like he was skilled it a knife. He didn't say another work as he just did as he should be. There was a hole in the small family and it was something he wasn't sure could be filled. He moved with ease though he could feel the burned flesh aching. He had marked himself like he had Amaranth. The pair bared the symbol and more so he held her looks. It was his fate and because of it he hid from most of his family.

Though he could not keep hiding. He couldn't let amaranth make him feel like scum. he had to keep going he had Caroline to care for and Rio. Rio didn't need him to care for her, but he fancied her. She was smart and settled him like he thought only Robin could. He sighed as he glanced at the husky male.

It wasn't long before the elder sibling was yelling at him. Liam felt his ears hit his head and he turned away from him. He closed his bi colored eyes and tried not to yell back at him. She blames me, she's right it is all my fault if I hadn't left dad would be normal, mom would be alive. He said knife deep in the beast. I've been hiding for days, I'm cursed to look like her. He said glancing at Kable. Your lucky Amaranth doesn't hate you. As the Matriarch of the family now she's scary and odd. She's always been odd but she's worse or better now I'm not sure. And I can't help her either. He spoke looking at him.

<style type="text/css">
.Drinleaf {padding:20px;}
.Drinleaf table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Drinleaf .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.Drinleaf img{width:400px; float:left;}
.Drinleaf p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.Drinleaf .magix {color:#E06D1B; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.Drinleaf b{color:#00A11D;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Kable listened to Laim as he continued to work. The table was so full that the meat was nearly falling off it. The male wondered why it was that their sister blamed him, it didn’t quite make sense. Whether Liam had been here or not wouldn’t have affected the outcome of events too much. Their mother was getting on in age, her body just wasn’t strong enough to shake whatever took hold of her. I’m not so sure that I agree, your presence wouldn’t have stopped her from living her life. She still would have gone out and been hurt.

Maybe she didn’t dislike him, only because they spent so little time together, that was the way it worked. In all actuality Amaranth was the closest blood left in his life. Brought into this world by Leroy and Ayita, she would be the one individual who could best understand him. Liam said that she was odder than before, even scary. The red and white husky woman was always a bit out there. The older Catori hadn’t seen her since their mother’s death, he wouldn’t know how she’d been behaving since.

The Seigneur went to collect some wood so they could start smoking the meat. A structure had been created over the fire pit. Taking several slabs of meat he skewered them resting them off the ground and lit the fire with a lighter from his pocket. There is only so much that we can help her with. Then there will be certain things she needs to figure out on her own.

[/html]