[M] Siren In The Pond
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]OOC: Marked this thread [M] because I figure it has some potential (seeing how I've kinda set it up XP) to get that way. If it doesn't I will remove the label. (It got mature most definitely. XD) Date is set for October 5th! Let the fun begin! Big Grin

IC:

Once again out and about in the wilds of Cercatori d'Arte, Kenna and her companion Dust were content to travel at an easy pace, exploring and getting to know their homelands better. On this day however, Kenna had chosen to simply walk beside the stallion rather than bothering to saddle him up and ride him. Leading him casually by his halter, her paw just lightly looped through the leather, the two meandered their way away from Thornbury and into the trees. Blue eyes roved over the changing landscape. With the coming of October the forest was becoming more colorful as leaves turned and began to fall from their branches littering the ground with fibrous, crunchy flames. Smiling softly as she went along without any true destination, Kenna found herself going wherever her feet took her. After a while she let Dust do his own thing rather than having to follow her pinned at her side. She knew the stallion wouldn't go too far and even if he did all she would have to do was call him or whistle and he'd return to her. With the soft crunch of the leaves under her, the cowgirl woman wandered her way down a natural parting in the trees and soon came out upon a small expanse of water. A natural little pool of sorts. Intrigued, her ears lifted and she padded forward, wondering how many of her pack mates knew of the peaceful little pond. There was no path that she could see leading to it and it was rather well hidden she thought.

Stepping up to the clear water's edge, Kenna gazed down into it to view her reflection. The woman that stared back at her looked a little unhappy. Kenna hadn't realized how messy her hair looked. When was the last time she'd cleaned up for real? She didn't own a brush so she had to settle using her fingers to comb through her hair and wearing a hat all the time meant the brunette locks tended to get a bit greasy. Frowning she knelt and dipped her fingers into the pond testing its temperature, watching as a colorful fish darted away from the disturbance on the water's surface. While it was rather brisk, she figured it wouldn't kill her if she went into the water to rinse off. The little oasis was perfectly sheltered and just far enough from Thornbury she figured she'd be safe undressing. Although some Luperci she knew didn't mind going about "nude", she was too used to wearing clothes and being unclad in front of others made her uncomfortable. Sighing, she decided to risk it. Glancing around, seeing dust not too far off, grazing but no one else the collie wolf hybrid began to undress. She removed her hat and hung it off a broken branch of a small tree and pulled her shirt over her head dropping it on the ground. Shaking out her hair and pelt she then removed her pants and shivered a little in the cool autumn air. Her horse necklace glinted softly in the afternoon sunlight as she untied her bandana, revealing the special pendant. Now bare, the woman looked back to the water before taking a breath and stepped into the cold pool.

Gasping quietly at the shock, she decided to make her "bath" quick and hurried the rest of the way into the shallow waters. It only came up to about her lower stomach but it was still pretty chilly. Bending forward, holding her breath and flipping her hair she dunked her head and scrubbed her fingers through her hair, trying to ignore the shivers that ran along her spine from the water. Lifting her head just out of the water enough to breath, her hair sopping wet now, she proceeded to cup her paws and bring the water up over the rest of her torso, making sure all her fur became wet. The deep scar upon her back consisting of three long slashes stood out light and obvious against her darker, patchy fur. Not many people knew of her injury, it was a weakness for her for it caused her pain. She gradually became used to the water as she went about scrubbing her whole body through all her fur so she no longer shivered. Getting clean after so long felt good. She sighed and closed her eyes and she once again ran her paws through her hair, still slightly bent forward, her back to the shore. It left her vulnerable to being ambushed, but she wasn't thinking about that. She was just thankful nobody was around to see her.
[/html]
[html]

The path was empty and deserted. Adrian walked along the path, instrument less other than his flute, and was whistling a tune. Adrian steered off the path, feeling like exploring today. It was rare for him to leave Thornbury but when he did, he often liked to look around. The pack lands were still fairly new to him and after returning from his trip to New Dawn, which had been a big success, he had tried to get out of the small town a little more. He had stepped off the path and headed for a little part in the tree line. The two things he found made him stop his whistling.

The first, less interesting thing, was a seemingly natural pool of water. The pool looked nice and refreshing but it was the second thing that held Adrian's attention. In the pool was a female as naked as Adrian himself was. She had her back to him and Adrian couldn't help but grin, his eyes following the curves of her back. He cleared his throat and smiled, "I spy with my little eye something....beautiful." Adrian sang in a sing-song voice. Adrian wasn't one who was modest, so it didn't occur to him that the female might be. Adrian had failed to notice her clothes as well. He smiled at the female again before continuing, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." He said, since it was obvious she had been cleaning herself. Adrian needed a bath as well, but it would be rude to enter the water when the female was a complete stranger for the most part. However, if she showed some interest, that was another story entirely.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
Kenna was unaware of her sudden company, however Dust was not. He watched in silence as the male wandered out from between the trees, his ears swiveling as his soft whistling cut short. Snorting softly, Dust just gazed dolefully at the stranger, not really concerned about his presence for he did not understand Kenna's modesty. If he had, he might have chased off the gawking man as soon as he spied him. But that was not the case. So as Kenna flipped her hair back over her back, flinging water back behind her, she was completely oblivious to the sudden intrusion until an unfamiliar voice rang out. "I spy with my little eye something....beautiful."

Kenna froze, her paws in mid process of wringing out her sopping wet hair. Blue eyes widened and she suddenly spun about to see the male eying her with obvious interest. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." The woman's first reaction was surprise. She gasped, ears splaying back as she suddenly dropped down to her knees into the water to hide her exposed body. But then came her anger and embarrassment. "What the hell are you doing here!? Are you spying on me huh!? You think this is a free show!?" She snapped, her voice breaking slightly, a low growl threatening in her chest. But just as quickly as it came, Kenna's outrage subsided and she groaned, sinking lower into the water so that her muzzle was covered but her nose remained above the surface for her to breath. 'Damnit...' She thought before closing her eyes and slowly rising back out of the water. It was pointless now, he'd seen her and she really had no reason to hide. It wasn't like others didn't walk around unclad. Trying to cover for her split second reaction she cleared her throat. "Um..." She began uncertainly before frowning slightly. "...How long exactly have you been standing there...?" She crossed her arms over her chest, still feeling slightly awkward. As she now got a proper look at the stranger, she realized she recognized him from the day after the hurricane. He'd been helping clear away the debris after the storm. This brought a slight smirk to her maw but she tried to hide it by quickly glancing over to look at Dust on the bank. Part of her was obviously flustered by being interrupted by the male, but yet...another part of her was rather enjoying his blatant ogling. "Have you seen enough or are you expecting more?" She asked, a hint of teasing in her tone her paws dropping to rest on her hips.
[html]

Adrian was caught off guard by the girls obvious anger at his admiration. He quickly turned around, both because he realized the female was modest and so he could hide his grin. Adrian was a nice guy but he was also a flirt. And one thing he loved was a female who was angry at him. Adrian glanced over his shoulder and noticed that she had sank further into the water so he couldn't see all of her as well. He took that as permission to turn back around.

He turned around and stood there awkwardly as she stood back up. He couldn't help his eyes from lingering in some places, but he quickly corrected himself and looked at her eyes. Adrian might be a flirt but he was also a gentleman. "I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you would take offence to my presence. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Adrian said, a rueful grin on his face. "I haven't been standing here long. I just stumbled upon here when I...uh...mentioned you being beautiful." Adrian couldn't shake the feeling that the female looked familiar to him. Obviously she was part of the pack but he felt like he had seen her more than just in passing. Then he remembered that she had helped clean up the pack after the storm. Adrian noticed her small smirk before she looked away and wondered if she recognized him too.

The female's personality changed so fast that Adrian felt like he was having whiplash. She had went from pissed to embarrassed to smug and teasing. Adrian wasn't sure he could keep up. He smiled at her, a interested expression on his face. He took a step into the water, feeling his feet break the water and grinned, "I guess that depends." Adrian said, his voice smooth. "Is there more to see?" The female had obviously gotten over her modesty fairly quickly and now things were turning in a completely different direction. "I'm Adrian, by the way." He said, getting his name out of the way.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
Kenna could be somewhat quick to recover from certain situations, one minute she could be upset and the next laughing off her displeasure as if it were nothing. In this case it was no different. While she appreciated that he had enough respect to turn away, already by that point her attitude was changing so it didn't matter so much. "I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you would take offence to my presence. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" His apology she took with a simple shrug and a soft playful scoff. "Well, what did you expect sneaking up on me like that?" She grinned and relaxed her stance in the water, becoming more open in front of him. She did not fail to see his lingering gaze and that only made her smirk grow.

Looking down at the water a moment, amused, her hair falling a ways into her face she idly swished a paw along the surface, disturbing some more small colorful fish that were lingering near her legs. Glancing up through her lashes she twitched an ear as he spoke. "I haven't been standing here long. I just stumbled upon here when I...uh...mentioned you being beautiful." She chuckled and looked back up, a sparkling, almost inviting glimmer in her eyes. "I suppose I should be flattered?" She asked and watched as slight recognition passed across his features and he seemed to pick up on her changed mood. He started to advance into the water then and Kenna stayed put, watching him with interest, wondering what he planned to do once he was submerged. "I guess that depends. Is there more to see?" His reply only earned him a mischievous grin from the cowgirl, no words. Kenna was definitely enjoying herself. It had been far too long since she'd had any fun bantering like this with someone. She didn't even mind that she barely knew the male. All she knew was...he was exactly the kind of person she'd been needing to meet in order to be herself. "I'm Adrian, by the way."

Upon gleaning his name, it was now her turn to look him up and down. He was handsome, attractive, that much was obvious. His coat was a mix of greys with a dash of brown. His eyes were a rich brown that drew the hybrid woman in for a moment before she found her voice. "I'm Kenna... Kenna Foxleigh." She smiled and then spread her arms out wide. "Welcome to my pond." She said as casually as she could before dropping her paws back into the cool water with a splash. "Feel free to take a swim...though I warn ya, it's a bit cold." She winked and then flopped backwards into the shallow water and kicked a few times farther from shore, slightly splashing Adrian in the process. She gave a soft giggle before sighing and relaxing. She let herself float easily on her back, arms behind her head while her eyes remained watching her pack mate with an amused expression. She was curious to see how he'd react to her flirting. So far it seemed they were hitting it of pretty well. She wondered just how bold he really was.
[html]

Adrian liked the direction things had turned towards. He shrugged off her first question, grinning. He took a few more steps until he was thigh deep in the water, catching the glimmer in her eyes and her mischievous grin. Adrian could only see this getting better. It had been far too long since Adrian had had any company, male or female, that had helped to satisfy him. But apparently luck was smiling upon him since he had stumbled upon this gorgeous female.

"Hello Kenna." He said with a smile. Adrian enjoyed the female's attention. He knew he was handsome. His body lacked any scarring and he was tall and muscular. Adrian smirked at the female as, his own eyes exploring her body again. When she mention the water being cold Adrian moved in until he was chest deep and only a few feet from Kenna. "Good thing I know how we can stay warm." Adrian said in a suggestive voice, leaving no mistake of exactly what he meant.

He meant her eyes and saw her amused expression. He smirked at her and half swam half walked over to her on her back. He stood in front of her, so she was laying on her back in front of him. And he looked down into her eyes with a devilish grin. He ran one of his paws along her cheek, down her neck, and down her side, brushing the side of one of her breast. When it came to being bold, Adrian usually had no problems. His paw end up on her stomach, feeling the soft fur and rubbing her stomach. Adrian didn't say anything, he just waited to see how she reacted.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
Kenna was typically a very free spirited, easy going and open woman. She had no issues being a blatant tease nor did she object to promiscuity and enjoying a night or two with a friendly face. The cowgirl thought back to the last time she'd been taken to bed by someone. She had had a close encounter with a young female in her pack once and had shared a den with a few lone bachelors when out on her own before joining Cercatori. Luckily, she hadn't been out and about during her first 'season'. She had gone through that ordeal back when she was safe back in Vohrlyn. Now faced once again with an attractive male with the perfect attitude, Kenna found herself imagining all sorts of devious things involving him.

Adrian had now moved deeper into the pond and was steadily wading his way over to her. She grinned and swayed her tail along in the water, lazily using her arms once or twice to readjust her position as she floated on the surface. "Good thing I know how we can stay warm." His voice, smooth and inviting met her ears and Kenna felt her body react. His obvious hint did not go over the cowgirl's head. A heated sensation rose through her entire body as he came up to stand beside her. She smirked up at him, meeting his amused brown gaze with sparkling blue pools of her own. A soft, purr-like growling sound sounded deep in her chest as she remained floating and seemingly unphased before him. Kenna chuckled and returned his devilish grin with a baring of her own teeth. She softly clicked her jaws together and lifted a paw from the water and used a single finger to trace from under his chin and down his neck, chest and abdomen, disappearing under the water and traveling lower for a few more centimeters before smirking and withdrawing her paw, replacing it back at her side.

For all the boldness she just displayed, Adrian took it one tantalizing step up. Kenna's heart began to beat faster as he lifted his own paw. She closed her eyes as he slowly caressed through her damp fur and teased along her breast and side. When his roving paw paused at her stomach she slowly opened her eyes, a new sort of flame sparked to life within their depths. It was obvious, her arousal, for her breathing came sharper and a small but visible shiver passed along her spine. Having just met or not, Kenna was perfectly willing, maybe even eager to indulge in a bit of fun with her pack mate. He sure knew what he was doing. He was quickly stoking a slow burning lust in the collie woman. Kenna was certain that before to long the smoldering embers would turn into a raging inferno if he played his cards right. Taking a soft, slow breath Kenna growled quietly, the sound wanting. "I wonder..." She whispered with a smirk, slowly moving in the water, righting herself, her hind paws finding the silty bottom of the pond. She took a step in closer to the male and placed her paws lightly upon his shoulders. Her front just barely brushed his own, her longer fur teasing against his belly. "...Is your idea of getting warm the same as mine...?" She smirked and then stroked her fingertips back and down along the length of his spine. "Wanna help me find out...?" She asked and gazed into his eyes expectantly.
[html]

Adrian could feel his own arousal growing. He smiled down at Kenna, imagining what the two of them could accomplish together. Adrian was positive that neither of them would walk away from this encounter unsatisfied. Adrian was a very open lover. He didn't mind one night flings or even friends with benefits type relationships. He was bisexual and very open to taken more than one partner at a time. But it had been a while since Adrian had taken someone. The last time he had come close, he was tortured by a female in heat who didn't want pups. She had insisted on not leaving the group he had been traveling with and had chosen to stay with Adrian, since she didn't trust anyone else in the group. Adrian had been forced to suffer through that night with her scent filling the air and her body easily within reach. But he had controlled himself. Barely.

A smirk spread across his face as she snapped her teeth and ran a paw down his body. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her paw, his pulse jumping when he hand disappeared under the water just a few inches from his growing length. Then her touch was gone. Adrian opened his eyes and looked at her with a grin. So she was a tease as well. Adrian could tell she was experienced just like him and that just made it even better.

The obvious arousal he was causing her, her breath and the shiver, only helped to arouse him more. He was half erect by now. It grew again when he heard her wanting, lustful growl that came from her followed by an invitation from her. As she ran her fingers down his back Adrian shivered softly from the feeling. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer against him, so her breast were pressed against his chest and his length brushed the inside of her thigh, causing him to thrust involuntarily. He groaned softly, before nipping at her collarbone. "I would love to help you find out." He said, his voice rough and lustful, and his eyes gazing into her sky blue ones.

Word Count → 000

Sorry this post is kind of crappy.

<style>
OOC: It was fine, lol! XD

IC: While the two canines were focused on one another in the pond. Kenna's horse Dust had taken the opportunity to wander away from the edge of the water and back up a ways into the trees. He didn't go far, but he knew his companion was too distracted to care for the moment and so, enjoyed his time of freedom...

By the point that Kenna had come to stand just a hairsbreadth apart for him, she knew already that there was no turning back. Quite frankly though, the thought barely even crossed her mind. She knew without being in heat nothing would come of their fooling around and they would both be safe in that knowledge and could become lost in each other's bodies without any repercussions. As she felt his paws firmly grip her hips and she was tugged forward, Kenna gave another lusty growl, this time louder and more intense. His body pressed firmly to hers sent sparks of fire through her loins and along her spine. But it was what she could feel just barely teasing between her legs that nearly made her weak-kneed with her desire.

A small moan escaped her lips as she pressed back eagerly against his masculine frame. It had been too long, too long since she'd been able to feel the flames of passion burning, aching within her. The woman hadn't realized just how much she'd actually been missing and craving such attentions. It wasn't easy being out alone in the wilds, not only in terms of survival, but also when it came to her other 'needs'. She didn't have to worry about that now, she had a male, right here and now, in her arms who was ready and willing to sate her lusts. His gentle thrust against her and the almost tortured groan that fell from his maw had Kenna's mind suddenly go blank all except of a single focused, driving thought. All she knew was she wanted Adrian and wanted him now. Lightly grinding her hips against his groin her paws tightened their grip against his back, her claws just barely pricking against the skin beneath his fur. She felt his teeth graze her collarbone and another shiver coursed along her spine. "I would love to help you find out." He spoke, his voice yearning and rough and Kenna grinned ferally, her breaths coming forth as soft panting through her nose. With their eyes locked, Kenna could almost feel the sparks of lust bouncing between them. "Then what are we waiting for?" She practically purred back before shifting her hips and closing the final distance between them with a low, pleasured moan.

[html]OOC: ***About an hour later...***[/html]

Kenna gasped, finally relaxing her body after enduring the throes of passion with her partner. A sound like running water rushed faintly in her ears as she panted, eyes closed, laying on her back on the grassy embankment of the shallow pond. Although she had originally been out in the middle of the pond, she and he partner had managed to find their way to shore sometime during their endeavor. Kenna's hair fanned out messily behind her head on the ground and her fur was still damp from the water. Lingering, almost electrical pulses continued to course through her body causing minor shivers to pass and make her fur twitch and raise from against her skin. Above her was the male who had given her everything she'd so desired. With a soft sigh, the cowgirl opened her eyes and chuckled, a slow smile spreading across her maw as she gazed up at Adrian. Damn he sure knew his way around a woman! Slowly flicking the tip of her tail back and forth Kenna leaned up and nibbled affectionately just below his ear with a small, content growl. "Mmm, Adrian..." She crooned gently as she ran her paws slowly up and down along his back and once again lay back against the grass. "You sir...are fantastic..." She smirked lightly and shifted a little beneath him. "It had been too long...but you've fixed that now..." She murmured, still in a slight, euphoric trance-like state. Bringing a paw up she gently cupped his cheek and smiled. Yes, she was most definitely satisfied, she hoped that he was now too.

With all the loud, strange noises coming from the bank, Dust had eventually made his way back down to the water's edge and started slowly approaching the couple. He paused, ears swiveling then continued to graze after realizing Kenna was in no danger but now that she and the other male had quieted he lifted his head and once again began moseying his way in their direction.
[html]

Adrian gave a contented groan and opened his eyes, staring down at the female under him. A little shiver ran through his body as he came down off of his high. A high that he had achieved with the help of his generous partner. Adrian could feel the blood in his ears and his entire body felt hypersensitive. He opened his eyes and saw Kenna open hers as well. He smiled and saw her mirror his smile. Another shiver passed through him as Kenna nibbled right below his ear. "You were pretty good yourself." He breathed, arching a little as her paws against slid down his back. He nipped under her chin, then licked the spot. "I think it had been far too long for both of us. " He shifted, groaning softly in the process. He was still so sensitive, and both of their bodies were slowly coming off of their highs. "You certainly knew what you were doing." He said, before rolling them over so she was laying on top of him. He smiled up at her now, laying a paw over hers as it cupped his face.

Adrian glanced over at her horse as it approached, then looked at her with a smile. "It looks like a friend of yours is coming our way." He said, before closing his eyes again and enjoying the feeling of her weight on top of him. He was certainly satisfied. there was no doubt about that. And he would happily repeat the experience again if he was given the choice. He just hoped the same could be said for Kenna.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
OOC: WEWT! 8} <--Creeper face. XD

IC: "You were pretty good yourself." Kenna laughed softly, smirking. "I've had more than a few experiences... Male and female." She winked as she continued to stroke slowly along his back, enjoying the feeling of his fur through her fingers. She tilted her head back as he nipped underneath her chin and gave a gentle lick. Smiling, the woman gave another soft sigh and that same low purr-like growl sound rose in her chest. It was a sound of complete contentment, it showed she was happy and had enjoyed the time spent with him. She splayed her ears back lazily, just happy to stay in the arms of her impromptu lover. "You certainly knew what you were doing." Kenna smirked again and clicked her teeth playfully. "Mmm, I'm glad you think so. You sure know how to treat a woman yourself." She then licked his cheek then gave a soft yip as he rolled until she lay draped over him.

Smiling she gently ran her thumb back and forth in a small but tender gesture against his cheek fur, looking fondly into his eyes. "I haven't been with a partner who was as experienced, if not more than I am." She chuckled and then rest her head over his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. She softly inhaled the male's scent, wanting to commit it to her memory. "It looks like a friend of yours is coming our way." As she slowly returned to her full senses, Kenna glanced up at the sound of soft hoofsteps on the grass. Dust came right up, bent his neck and lightly lipped and snuffled at the top of Kenna's head, teasing at her hair. Kenna laughed and lightly swatted at his muzzle. "Oh stop it you." She grinned at the stallion as he stepped back, looking down at the couple in the grass with an almost questioning expression. Looking back to Adrian, Kenna rolled her eyes. "This is my horse, Dust. I raised him from birth. He's my partner in crime..." She smirked. "But it seems I now have another partner for a different crime." She teased with another wink and Dust gave a soft neigh. "He thinks we're weird, I'm sure of it." She gestured at the Buckskin and shook her head a little, amused. "But you're gonna be patient mister, I'm enjoying myself here." She spoke directly to the stallion and Dust just blinked, stared a moment longer then turned and trotted away with a flick of his tail in a playful manner before going back to his grazing a distance away on the shore.

It was true. Kenna really was enjoying her time with Adrian. He was fun, playful and most definitely a 'good ride'. She grinned down at him before slightly shifting her weight and settling atop him again. Where she had once been worried that someone might stumble upon her as she bathed, she now had not a care in the world if someone spied her and her pack mate together like they were. So what if they'd just met? Because of their shared pleasure, Kenna was sure that they'd meet again and probably hang out more often. "It's good to have made a friend...' She thought, though thought the term lightly, they were more like 'friends with benefits' now. She had nearly forgotten what it was like to be held close in the arms of someone. It felt good. Gently nosing and nuzzling at Adrian's cheek, Kenna then licked affectionately at his neck and shoulder, happy to have his company. Although the day was still long enough, she still was reluctant to have to eventually part ways with her pack mate. She really didn't have much else planned for the day, but she knew that probably sooner or later they'd have to move and she'd have to redress and head back to stables to tend to the animals there. It was getting close to feeding time. "Just a little longer..." The woman thought, closing her eyes and resting against his chest. Yes, she'd definitely do it all over again with Adrian. For now though, she wanted to get to know him a little better, especially if the kind of relationship they were promoting was going to continue. Leaning up a bit to better view his face, Kenna slightly perked her ears. "So Adrian...how long have you been a part of the pack?" She asked, curious with a small smile.
[html]

Adrian was surprised that she played for both teams as well, but smiled when he heard that. "I can say the same thing. I guess we both play for both teams." He said, unashamed of his bisexuality. Then he sighed contently again, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his head back in the grass. He just focused on their breathing and her weight on top of him. It felt surprisingly good, laying there like that after their little escalade. He smirked when she mentioned that he knew how to treat women. "Well, I've had a few years of practice. I also know how to treat men pretty well." He said with a bemused smirk.

Adrian enjoyed her thumb on his cheek. "Well, like I said, I've had a few years. And quite a few partners." He said, rubbing her back with one of his paws. He looked up at the sky, content. He noticed the horse out of the corner of his eyes and glanced at him, laughing softly as the horse bent down to mess with the back of Kenna's neck. Adrian listened as Kenna introduced him to the horse. Adrian glanced at the majestic stallion with a smile then glanced back at Kenna and smirked. "Any time you're feeling like committing that crime, let me know darling." He said, meeting her eyes and winking back. Then he again looked at Dust, "Nice to meet you Dust. I'm sorry but I'm enjoying your momma's company a little bit too much to let her leave just yet." He said, glancing at Kenna with a grin.

Adrian was surprised when Dust just listened to Kenna and walked away. Adrian looked back at her with a shake of his head, amazed that she had such control over the horse. He glanced at her and gave her a small smile. This one wasn't his cocky one or his usual one, it was one of admiration. Adrian was amazed at how much he found himself connecting with Kenna. He enjoyed her company, both for the sex and her personality. Kenna was probably the first good friend Adrian had made in the pack. Skye was a friend, but her position as pack leader made him feel like he would get in trouble for being disrespectful and with Adrian it was to easy for his tongue to slip and his words be taken the wrong way. And other than Eclipse he hadn't meant to many other pack members. But Kenna seemed to be what he needed in another pack mate. She was someone he could talk to and get to know, and after today, there would probably be benefits between the two. He smirked at that thought. He smiled as Kenna nuzzled and licked him. He kissed the top of her head then licked one of her ears, nipping it playfully. Then he sighed and readjusted himself. Adrian was content to lay there until he was forced to head back to town. The two of them could head back together, since he figured if Kenna didn't at least live there, she probably stabled Dust there. "I've been in the pack about a month. Maybe closer to two." He said, then shrugged. "What about you?" He asked, curious. He was happy to be getting to know her better. He genuinely liked Kenna's personality.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
Sorry for the wait.

[html]

Kenna had been with a few partners in her couple of years, but for some reason, being with Adrian and being so under the impromptu circumstances just felt more right in that moment than any other experience Kenna had been through. Her other lovers had been too...formal. The interaction leading up to the act had been forced and not very fun. It was more of a have to situation for Kenna than a want to like it turned out to be this time. Smiling as the larger male spoke of his bisexuality, Kenna mentally ticked off yet another item on the list that the two of them had in common.

It was quite pleasant feeling so relaxed and free around him. It was easy for Kenna to converse and even easier to just be herself. The cowgirl woman felt that Adrian was the spell she'd been needing in order to break through her sudden social awkwardness since joining the pack. It felt like a weight had lifted now and she could show her true colors. It was almost as if she wasn't quite sure what the boundaries were in pack life, she wasn't exactly sure how to approach situations and so she just avoided them all together. But Adrian had brought up an encounter that she couldn't' shy away from, and by doing so helped her to realize, she could let her hair down and enjoy herself, be damned what anyone else thought. So long as she followed her leader's wishes, she was free to do as she pleased otherwise. The more the thought about it, the more carefree Cercatori seemed to be as a whole. This suited Kenna just fine.

"Any time you're feeling like committing that crime, let me know darling." Kenna chuckled at his implied statement and swished her tail lazily against their nearly entwined legs. She found herself unable to stop smiling. It was just so refreshing to be so uninhibited anymore. Not even bothering to watch as Dust trotted off after Adrian spoke to him, Kenna sighed, content to continue resting her head on the male's chest. She could hear the steady beating of his heart and the sound seemed to be timed perfectly with her own pulse. There was just something about that lazy, trance-like state, the euphoria that came after mating that made everything perfect, special even. Whether she knew it or not, by laying with Adrian as she was, a subconscious bond was already beginning between them. And if the cowgirl's mind was on such realizations, she wouldn't mind it one bit. She honestly hoped to become even more familiar with her new found friend.

Lightly twitching her ear as her partner nipped at it, Kenna gave a soft playful growl and gently batted a paw against his muzzle. Stop it you...I'm enjoying the moment... She playfully complained. I'm trying to figure out just how you managed to reel me in like you have... She teased and lifted her head, meeting his admiring gaze with a smirk. I'm thinking it's got something to do with that damn smile of yours! She chuckled and swiftly licked the side of his muzzle. It was true, when Adrian first smiled after she'd reacted to his sudden presence while she bathed, it instantly made her heart do a little flutter. It was a playful, enticing and charming smile and Kenna couldn't help but smile back. As Adrian repositioned under her, his arms gently wrapped round her, the collie woman once again found herself reveling in the male's scent. Although slightly tainted by the smell of the water, she found she quite enjoyed his muskier, earthier scent. It was subtle, in just enough of a way that it managed to get into her head and fog it up before she really knew it was happening. Burying her face into his neck, Kenna gave a soft amused giggle before sitting up, straddling the man's middle.

Her ears perked as Adrian answered her question. "I've been in the pack about a month. Maybe closer to two. What about you?" She was surprised that he was even newer than she was. She felt really stupid now for not trying harder to be social before. Although secretly embarrassed about that fact, a small smirk crept onto her expression again. 'Too bad I didn't know him sooner...who knows how far we'd be in our relationship if that had been the case...' She mused to herself before counting on her fingers the months that had passed. Well, I joined in June, sooo...about five months. She slightly swished her tail. "I mainly lurked just outside of Thornbury in the trees for most of it. Dust and I camped in a meadow not too far away. I had gotten so used to being a loner that I'd pretty much forgotten how to socialize. She chuckled sheepishly. Believe it or not, I was too shy to make many friends. But as of the past couple months, I'm starting to be myself again... She slowly traced a paw along Adrian's front as she spoke and glanced up with a soft smirk. Obviously. The low purring-growl sound rose in her chest again as the then suddenly rolled off of her pack mate and she leaped to her feet. With a devious sparkle in her eyes, she leaned down and kissed Adrian's brow before turning and taking off at a run towards Dust, snatching up her clothes and hat along the way. Laughing, she glanced back to see if the male was following. The sun was starting to sink lower in the sky and it was about time to make her rounds at the stables. Although she hated having to end their tender moment together, she needed to take care of her responsibilities. Grinning as she stepped up to Dust, looping her paw through his halter she waved Adrian to her. C'mon, I'll give ya a ride back. I need to get back and take care of the horses. She hoped he'd accept so that they could continue to talk while they made their way back and she worked.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;
margin:0 5px 5px 5px;
overflow:auto;

color:#291F04;
font-family:'Times New Roman', Times, Serif;
font-size:14px;
text-shadow:#B48306 0 0 3px;
}
.kfox .inside p {
padding:5px 10px;
text-indent:15px;
}
.kfox .inside p:first-child { padding-top:0; }
.kfox .inside p:last-child { padding-bottom:0; }
.kfox .inside b { color:#221C0E; }
.kfox .inside b:before { content:open-quote; }
.kfox .inside b:after { content:close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Adrian felt relaxed and free laying there with Kenna. He himself had been searching for his place in the pack and this encounter had only helped him to find it. The beautiful female laying on top of him brought a smile to his maw and made him feel strangely playful. Adrian had spent the past month or so in Cercatori d'Arte singing and playing his music. But on the one day he had decided to travel without his instruments and just explore, he had run into the beautiful western collie and had wonderful time with her. Adrian found that ironic.

Kenna was a free spirit just like him and Adrian found it easy to relax around her. Adrian was normally a very social guy to begin with, but with Kenna it went to a whole new level. He wasn't use to the easy banter and playfulness that was obvious between them. He smiled, thinking about how at first he had thought Kenna was angry at him for stumbling upon her bathing in the pond. But whatever anger she had felt had quickly faded and now here they were, basking in the pleasure both had brought the other and just enjoying each others company. Adrian wasn't sure how they had gone from one to the other, but he couldn't complain about it. Not unless sex and good conversation were things to complain about.

Adrian returned her playful growl as she batted at her muzzle. He playfully snapped at her paw before grinning, giving her the damn smile that she was talking about, "It is probably a combination of my smile and my irresistible charm." Adrian joked, before sighing and laying his head back in the grass. He smiled again as she licked the side of his muzzle. He nuzzled her cheek happily before letting his head fall back to the grass again. Adrian was about to close his eyes when he heard Kenna giggle and then she sat up. Adrian looked up at her with a grin, leaning up to lick under her chin, his hands resting on her legs. He rubbed her leg caringly, listening as she explained that she hadn't been that social. Adrian laughed when she mentioned being shy. He smirked at her and looked at her quizzically. "I find that hard to believe that you were ever that shy." He ran a hand over her stomach and a glimmer of the previous hunger appeared in his eyes, "You certainly seem to be over it too me." He said, the hunger fading from his eyes just as quickly as it had came. She had already sated his appetite in that region.

She surprised him when she jumped up and took off. Adrian sat their for a second bewildered before smiling and jumping up to run after her. The giant wolf followed her, hearing her offer as she caught dust. Adrian stopped beside her and grinned, "I would love a ride." He said, reaching a hand out towards dust and letting the horse sniff Adrian. It would be funny for Adrian's huge self to be riding on the horse with Kenna. He worried for a second that maybe the horse would have a hard time carrying him. Adrian' was seven foot six inches and most of it was muscle. So basically, Adrian weighed a lot.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
OOC: Wrapping this up now. New thread time! Big Grin

IC: Adrian really was charming, there was no doubt about it. Kenna was glad someone had taken the time to bring her out of her shell. It was the male's out of the norm way of doing it that made everything work so well. Whether he believed her or not, she had suffered her shyness, but it seemed that phase was behind her. If nothing else she now had Adrian to keep bantering away with. He would help keep her social and open. She loved his touch and his ever-playful mood. It complimented the cowgirl really well. He just seemed to know exactly how to push all her buttons and do so in a pleasant way.

She smiled at him as she came running up after her. Being dry now Kenna quickly redressed pulling on her shirt and pants and placing her stetson back over her messy hair. Dust stood patiently, waiting to carry the two riders back to Thornbury where he knew a good meal and a nice warm stall awaited him. "I would love a ride." Adrian said and Kenna chuckled. "Well then, hop on." She lightly patted Dust's back. She waited as Adrian mounted up. She wasn't worried for the stallion in regards to carrying the wolf's weight. Sure he was heavier and larger than she was, but her father had been even larger than him and he had once ridden Dust when the stallion was younger. The buckskin had handled the ride no problem. Dust was built sturdy and strong, he'd be able to carry them home with relative ease. It just couldn't happen too often or it would risk the stallion's back. Winking, Kenna leapt up and swung herself up onto the horse's bare back in front of her new friend. Dust barely even made any notion of the weight he carried, he simply flicked his ears back to hear Kenna's instructions.

Kenna slightly leaned back against Adrian with a smile before clucking her tongue and directing her mount with a slight squeeze of her heel against his flank. "Walk on Dust. Take us home boy." She spoke softly, stroking his neck and the stallion began to steadily walk forward, leading the couple up through the trees, away from the pond and back to Thornbury...