Sleeping Beauty
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She looked peaceful lying there. Just sleeping the days away. Hadley didn't understand why she wouldn't wake up. He'd checked her pulse. With the end of the storm things should have gotten better. Amatha and him were both safe. There shouldn't have been casualties. He didn't know what had gone wrong. They had been safe, Amatha held between them as they went to sleep. Hadley had woken up and let her continue to rest as he did his work while the storm raged. Then he came back, and she was still asleep.

He'd tried to wake her, but she didn't stir. That had concerned him. He'd tried every single remedy and cure he knew of, and even invented some, but she still slept. Hadley didn't understand why. He'd poured over medical books, searching for a picture of someone sleeping like Isa was. He couldn't read the words though, and just ended in frustration. Hadley watched her on the edge of the seat, Isa's chest still rising and falling. There was nothing wrong with her. Just a little thinness since he couldn't feed her. She would wake up soon. He had to believe it. Even if it had been a couple weeks since she'd fallen asleep.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me dropping in

Enough time had passed since the storm wreaked havok on Casa's lands that the Cavalieris were beginning to resurface. Alister, himself, was among them his visage was one of awe as he beheld the debris littered grounds. Some of Casa's members had already begun the long process of cleaning up, and he saw his Luna here and there working with them. In the days following he and Sidra's time together in the cramped storage room the Callow knight had spent most of his time sleeping off the lethargy and weakness being out in the hurricane caused him and had quickly joined the effort to return their home to the way it was. The day before as he worked on repairing a roof it struck him that it had been days since he'd last seen the brown hued carpenter. This he felt odd, as from what little he knew of the man it seemed he was very much inclined to help.

He'd been meaning to check on the family ever since the storm passed, but had spent the last few days breaking in his new room. Even having a room of his own felt a little strange and the man still felt awkward waking up. It needed a bit of fixing up, but he was well enough off for the job, and had already begun the few repairs that were necessary. The door hung crooked and creaked a little when it opened, but that would have to be done later, as for right now he needed to be sure all was well with the family. An old scent trail brought him to their door and he knocked twice, ears perked for sounds from within.

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]
Still a little shaken up from the storm, Amatha stayed by her parents side as the others started to work on repairs. For some reason neither one of her parents were helping much. They just stayed in the room by themselves. Amatha wouldn’t complain though, she didn’t want to be back outside, terrified that she would be swept up in another storm. It was frightening enough one time and she really didn’t want to experience it again.

Amatha was beside her father, wondering what was going on. Her mother had been asleep for a long time and now dad seemed sad most of the time. Amatha looked down at Isa before looking up at her father. Her gaze fell upon her sleeping mother once more as she let out a small whine, nudging Isa’s arm with her nose. Mama way up. Way up! She pushed her front paws down on her mothers shoulder, attempting to wake her as she lightly jumped up and down slightly. Amatha turned to look at her father, ears pulled back against her head as she whimpered. She wanted her mother to wake up, comfort her, hold her, anything really, she just wanted her mom. Why wouldn’t she wake up? Was she sick or something? Amatha had no clue what was going on and could do nothing but sit and wait for something to happen.
Hadley sat, thinking over what could cause sleeping without end. He'd heard a tale where a kiss from a prince woke a princess that had been sleeping for a long time. He'd already tried waking her with a kiss, but it hadn't worked. Did he have to find a real prince to do it? Would a knight work? There were plenty of knights in the pack, but would any be willing to kiss Isa to help her wake up? A knock on the door brought him back. Who was looking for them? Guiltily Hadley realized that he wasn't making repairs like he should be.

Opening the door he looked at Alister, a tired smile on his face. Hey, sorry. You need my help? His ears flicked backwards as Amatha spoke, ordering Isa to wake up. His shoulders sagged down. Why wouldn't she wake up? Hadley was trying to help her, but she just kept laying there, not doing anything. Turning around he moved to where Amatha was. He picked up the growing pup, just holding her close and nuzzling her. It's okay baby, everything's gonna be fine.
[html]
OOC: I'm sorry guys, I'll be getting to our other threads. I've just had a lot of stress lately.

The tawny hybrid heard a bit of shuffling from within, and Amatha's little voice as he stood on the doorstep. He was about to knock again when Hadley answered. The man's face was drawn and his smile was wan and weary. "Oh, no, I don't need any help. I just wanted to check and make everything is alright..." The Callow hybrid was still new to this, and his manner was a little awkward, his voice halting and uncertain. He didn't want to appear too intrusive. "Is it...alright? I haven't seen you around." The wolfdogs gaze was concerned. He hadn't seen Isa either, in fact. Not at all since the storm. At least he'd glimpsed Hadley bustling about, but the silvery wolfess hadn't been anywhere within sight. Without visual assurance his mind was jumping to conclusions. It was likely that she was just spending the time with her daughter, but he couldn't be certain.

Hadley picked the pup up, reassuring her. Alister smiled kindly at Amatha, pleased that she looked well, but where was Isa? His brows furrowed. "Hadley, what's going on?" His voice was concerned and his gaze trailed behind the man and into the house, before returning to the carpenter, "is there anything I can do?"

<style>
.goodies b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.goodies p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.goodies {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#A29D69; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ISvAY.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7C3D3D; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]
Amatha was picked up and nuzzled by her father, cheering up the young pup. She Nuzzled into the space between his neck and shoulder before getting the urge to play. Her paw came up to bat at his muzzle as she giggled lightly, her ears twitching as she heard someone outside the door. Hadley made his way to the door while still carrying Amatha. The pup became excited as she recognized who it was. Her tail wagged furiously behind her as she turned in her fathers arms to see Alister better. Ungle Aliser! Upon hearing her "uncles" question, Amatha quickly spoke up. Way Mama up! She shweepin long ime.

There was no way of knowing for sure if Alister would even understand her baby babble, but Amatha just assumed everyone could understand her the way her parents did. The pup wiggled with excitement in her father's arms, hopping that Alister would be able to wake up her mother. Da, Ungle Aliser can way Mama up wie? Amatha could only hope that Alister could do something that her father couldn't.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The young pup was so sweet. Even though her mother was sleeping and wouldn't wake up she was happy and ready to play. He smiled as her tiny paws beat against his muzzle. Growling softly he nipped at the paws, chasing after them. The game halted when the knock came. Alister's answer was soft, assuring him that he didn't need help. That was good. Hadley wasn't sure how much he would be able to help anyone right now.

Shaking his head the scarred hybrid stared at the ground, unable to meet his gaze. Amatha's words were sweet, but he couldn't respond. Maybe. He pushed the door the rest of the way open to let Alister come in. Isa's asleep. It didn't sound that bad, but then he continued. She's been asleep since the storm. I can't wake her up. His voice should have been more cheery for Amatha, but he was drained.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]