Anger Management
[html]
((518)) Hope this is alright?

Back to his old habits again, Harvey Butler found himself wandering about in search for... Anything. Really anything would work, as he was prone to being easily amused. Though he particularly wished for company (as he was a very social individual and admittedly loved attention, preferably good thought bad wasn't always a negative), the red merle male would be just as content simply finding a comfortable place to sit and watch the environment around him. Birds soaring off for one reason or another, rabbits bouncing along, oblivious to hungry foxes and hawks that may be spying on them, it all amused the scarred man.

It wasn't that he was a sadist by any means, but it was something anybody could describe as interesting. Nothing needed to be harmed to thrill the ex-gangster, though, and he could find beauty in almost anything. This made it easier during times like this for the aussie dog to be able to rest and breath, letting the chilled air sift through his system.

He'd let his whole body relax, one region at a time. As he was standing, it was best to lower himself, slowly bringing his body down to sit against a smoothed, cold face of a boulder. Bi-coloured eyes shut, he lay his head back against the stone surface, enjoying the icy feel of the mineral against his pelt. Next, he took in a deep breathe of fresh air, holding in his chest for a moment before slowly and heavily letting it out.

It was exercises like this that helped so significantly with his anger issues. A tense body created tense thinking and unappealing behavior. The former brute had learned to take time to refresh his mind of negative feelings, so he wasn't so quick to become aggressive.

His flopped eats lay back, and he let his scar ridden arms rest to his sides. Legs out in front of him, Harv was completely still against the rock, treasuring the moment of peace and quiet he'd been bestowed.

while he would enjoy company more times than not, even the social butterfly Harvey Butler couldn't manage without time alone to let his mind wander and give his body a chance to rest. It was calming, and beneficial not only to the Australian shepherd, but to those who may have gotten a taste of the dog's hidden side if he lacked the time to calm down, as well.

Just a moment was needed, and he was always eager to explore again.

He knew he had to be close to pack borders, for he had picked up the scent. Remembering the plenty of warning he got about packs and trespassing, Harvey made a mental note to go no further, unless invited. When he was finished with what he was doing and felt content enough to leave the area or head home, the cockney male would be sure to head in the direction he'd come, staying clear of the border and the possibly hostile pack.

Besides, it'd be ungentlemanly to do otherwise.

But, for now, he was rather intent on staying for even a moment more.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(428) This is wonderful!

It had been a long while since the minuscule canine had decided to venture from the place that she now called her home. She hadn't even really cross the pack borders since she'd arrived. The amber eyes of the canine wandering about in her Optime form scanned the area, caramel outlined eyes looking frightfully wide as she searched for something that might interest her. Though, she was thourougly bored, paws kicking at a stray rock or leaf for amusement ever so often. A dirty green colored cloak hung around her shoulders, as it was really the only thing that comforted her in her oddly bashful state of mind that'd been put like so due to a dark and somewhat traumatic childhood involving death and sorts.

The Australian Shepherd's blue merle coat wasn't as noticeable during the night as it was in the day, though she still stood out with her odd mixture of colors, feathery fur sticking out in places more so than in others. With a shake of her head, she ceased her aimless wandering, the scent of another canine wafting towards the she-wolf's dark pink muzzle, rimmed with a more musty brown colored. Surely someone else wasn't up and about this late at night? Though, she supposed it was perfectly possible at the time, since it seemed like most of the wolves and dogs she encountered enjoyed the night time; though the moon was quite high in the sky and she doubted that anyone she knew was wandering around outside of the territory.

Tentively, she peered about, attention resting on another Australian Shepherd (the breed of her and her brother had once seemed so foreign, but the sight of another made her think twice about this) sitting near a rock looking content to Mayflower. "Hello?" she spoke in her voice that seemed to be changing due to her level of security - at the moment it was an octave higher than it normally seemed to be, though Mayflower didn't mind this change at all.

"I didn't think strangers roamed around at night," she said, straightening up as she normally had a hunched posture. Uncharacteristically, she spoke somewhat louder than she had before, though she had no further recognition of the other floppy-eared canine. Pulling her cloak about her slender and oddly small body, Mayflower advanced towards the rock where the canine was sitting cautiously, amber eyes in a squint as she approached. The humanoid dog, just above five feet tall, looked down upon the sitting individual she'd come across, a grin curling shyly across her muzzle.

Mayflower

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#07152A; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-shadow:#AAAEB5 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#14233A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#3D4858; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAAEB5; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C4C9D0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #14233A; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((354)) Good, good! ;u;

Harvey

He'd picked up the scent of another individual close by, and where as that wouldn't typically worry the red merle aussie shepherd, he understood he was near pack borderlands, and one instance of that was still quite vividly clear in his head... As well as an explanation for new scars littering his body.

He didn't want to start another fight, but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions. It was Inferni, so he figured maybe he'd at least be found by somebody less prejudice to non-coyotes. He sat up more, adjusting himself so that if he was demanded or requested to leave, he could do so hastily and without trouble. There was no motivation left for trouble...

Her voice startled the cockney male, but he didn't let that bother him. He wasn't noticeably frightened, just drawn to attention by the outburst.

Turning to see the source of the greeting, Harvey smiled brightly. Oh, well, 'ello dere, love! He laughed, getting up completely and dusting himself off. He wouldn't dare to move closer, as he may have been intruding enough, but he was shocked to see another of his kind!

Not just a dog, but another Australian Shepherd, and a fellow merle pelted one, as well! While his coat was rusty and hers blue, they were eerily similar nonetheless, and Harvey Butler was fascinated.

Oh, well, uhm... He started, stopping in his excitement to clear his throat. He gave a small, polite bow and smiled. Didn't mean t' intrude, Miss. Me name's Harvey Butler. Harv, if ya wish... An' I must say, I find meself ravah fancyin' the night. The stars are quite lovely, dotcha 'fink?

He wasn't trying to change the subject, only trying to respond accordingly. Plus, a little small talk never hurt anybody, and if he could feel more comfortable in this setting, maybe he wouldn't end up beaten and bruised again for being in the same predicament. He doubted highly that this young lady would harm him, but he never knew what strengths others possessed, especially since his coming to Nova Scotia. You really couldn't judge a book by its cover.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

"Indeed, the stars look quite lovely," she said in response, though her words were somewhat hesitant and quiet, not eager to make it past her throat which seemed to be closed up and unable to audit a sound. "And I think I was the one intruding, sir," she continued with an apolagetic nod of her long muzzled head, taking a slight step backwards as she did so.

After another few moments hesitation, Mayflower decided that she might as well speak once agian, attempting to get over her fear of other canines and being hesitant to talk more times than one. "Well, it's nice to meet you Harvey, or .. Harv," she said, shuffling petite hind paws in which she stood on, ragged ends of her musty green cloak brushing the ground. "I'm Mayflower Kowl, or .. yeah," she continued bashfully, blinking amber eyes and scruching up her neck to lower her somewhat broad head framed by a short mane and floppy blue ears covered with black splotches in that amount of color.

"I suppose I shall ask again, what is someone like you doing in the night?" she inquired, cocking her head to the left ever so slightly in a somewhat confused fashion, though she was really far from confused, only wondering such information.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: I apologize for my increasingly lesser quality posts ;=;
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]
[html]
((362)) No no! Your posts are great! ouo

She's apologizin'... T' me?

It was strange, considering how he was usually questioned for his being around borders, most assuming he was planning something suspicious or perhaps he was just downright insane, when the truth of the matter was simply that he actually was looking for others more often than not, and knew he'd have a better chance at running into somebody around a pack.

Oh, no, not a' all, Miss! Harvey said, raising his hands. His laugh was as soft and fluid as his voice, a gentle tone for a rugged man. No need t' apologize. Ya ain't intrudin' on nofin' young dove, an' it's quite me pleasah. He said with a nod. Hm. Mayflower, is it? Lovely name for ya, Miss. Quite fi'in' for a pre'y young fin' like yourself. Ya prefer t' go by anyfin' particular, or will Miss Mayflower work?

He asked mostly because he did have a preference. The Brit was referred to as Mr. Butler often by fellow gang members, so calling him by his surname now gave him a chill or remembrance. No, he was fine with Harvey, or simply Harv. He enjoyed the informality of dropping the mister as well, as it felt more like a possible friendship than a sort of important meeting.

After another short bow, Harvey stood his full height, causing him to have to look down to her. I guess it'd be me turn t' say sorry... I didn't mean t' avoid your question, love. The cockney aussie dog have a soft clearing of his throat. Me? Simply roamin' 'bout, I am. 'Elps me t' relax best... An' seein' as I'm far from me 'ome, nofin' much left t' do but continue me walkin' on durin' night, if I evah want t' sleep in me bed again soon.

He smiled at her, tail behind him wagging with content. He wouldn't ask her such a question, as he figured it was none of his business, and most definitely inappropriate when it could very well be a duty of her within her pack. No, he'd keep his curiosity at bay unless she freely announced it. Instead, he stood with his usual grin.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

The normally rather bashful canine gave a swift tip of her head in a somewhat nodding fashion, grinning slightly as she brought her alabaster cranium back up, eyes glimmering somewhat merrily still as the male was a somewhat interesting individual to be speaking to. "I don't have a name preference," she said rather quietly, still grinning as she clasped her hands together in front of her stomach covered in a thinner layer of fur, thumbs twidling idly as she listened to the other Australian Shepherd with interest.

"Oh, I'm just roaming about too," she stated, glancing about. "I haven't been outside the Cecratori d'Arte borders since I joined," she stated, hand raising slightly before she realized it to be an idiotic gesture and lowered her hand to her side, looking rather stupid at the moment with her grin fading off so she no longer looked as innocent and cheery as she normally did.

Truth be truth, Mayflower knew nothing about violence - only how to play the flute and write in her untidy scrawl, she was very bright though she just didn't have access to information at all, since she'd lived as a loner with her brother who seemed to be an art prodegy or something of the sort and stole all the attention, since she was much too bashful to play in front of people on purpose, sure - she probably did by accident at least once a week.

Smile returning hesitantly to her alabaster face, Mayflower clasped her hands together once more, digging her paws into the ground anxiously, awaiting a response from the .. British, was it? Yes, waiting patiently from the dog with the odd accent that wasn't so odd as she'd heard it a couple times, but it was still out of the norm - though Mayflower liked it, but she rarely hated anything.

Word Count :: 308 | OOC :: <3
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]
[html]

((259)) --

Harvey

She seemed a shy little thing. Harvey, a man so happened to be strangely fascinated by the introverted sort, grinned as usual, already interested in the young canine female.

It wasn't purely the quiet type he liked, but an individual who was a tad nervous at times. He enjoyed flattering them, seeing them flush from his words. It was something a more confident or social being wasn't as emotional in portraying. He often gave compliments to trigger responses, but it wasn't because he was a brown noser, as all he said was true; that fact that he could easily influence any sort of strong reaction was just an added plus.

Well, Miss Mayflower it is. The red merle dog nodded, though he knew thanks to his usual speech habits, he was most likely to call her love, ducky and dear was well.

He gave a sort of confused expression at her comment about having never left the pack lands. No? Well, tha's a shame! He was being honest in his opinion as well. The Londoner had been looking to join a pack, more and more as the days went by, but one thing he'd regret to let go was the ability to venture. Now, he was sure that the pack wasn't forcing her to stay within their borders... At least, he hoped, but for whatever reason she hadn't been out and exploring the land, Harvey wished to avoid that cause.

Watching the smaller dog's reaction was amusing to the ex-gang member as well, as he observed her ways curiously.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]