Lies we told ourselves at night
[html]
WC - ooc

Strel brushed away the dirt from the stone bench. With another flick he shoved away the branch that was lingering a few broken twigs on the cold surface of the seat. The rest of the yard of the Hotel looked pretty ragged, even though it had been a week or so since the hurricane's grip on their home. Strel was surprised he had survived through it; it was cold and uncomfortable for him, and somehow he had come out of it alive. He felt weary and still had no doubt about what was coming, but he was happy to know that he had seen his home survive another trial.

He inhaled sharply, letting the chilly October air filter in. Ah, a pleasure to be alive, even though he enjoyed the winter less than anything else. Summer was hot, but it was sunny. Yet fall was always the best; it was chilly and sunny, and everything smelled delicious. It was a sign of change, and he was almost happy to have made it this far. "The sweet smell of life," he said slightly, smiling as he sat down onto the bench. He was definitely in denial but it was such a sweet slice of it.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Amaranth moved out of the hotel She was mind some where else lately. She had some what moved out of the room that her and Niro shared. She still stayed there most nights at his side. But she was drawing distance between them for she was afraid to anger or up set him. Amaranth how ever had seen strel move out of the hotel and she wanted to see him.

She was glad he was alive after the will she wrote for him. She felt her brown feet move as she made her way across the yard. She smiled, "I'm not to sure thats the smell of life She spoke moving to sit herself next to him. I'm glad your still hanging on. I'm guessing you heard my mother did not make it. She spoke looking at him. She was still sad that the woman had died but the life growing in her would bring her joy.
[html]
WC - ooc

Strel was almost startled by Amaranth as she came up on him. He smiled back at her, albeit far more wearily than she did at him. He was worn and tired, but alive, which was truly the only thing that was going for him nowadays. "Perhaps not, but it is quite a lovely smell, my dear," he said with the easy familiarity of a distant uncle or something of the sort. But his happy smile faded the moment the young woman mentioned her late mother. His lips twisted into a sad frown and his eyes filled with the sadness. He had been friends with Ayita and her passing was sad, especially since her time was far from other.

"I'm sorry for your loss, dear," he said, placing a large hand over one of hers in comfort. But then he wrinkled his nose as he looked at her once more, with a new look. "Something is different," he said softly, narrowing his yellowing eyes at her with concern. He sniffed slightly and wondered what the change was. Then it hit him. "Are you and Niro expecting?" he said lightly, a corner of his lips twitching into a small grin. He had no children, that he knew of, and he never quite understood the desire to reproduce, but he knew others were happy about it.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

NOTES // WORDS // LOCATION

Just one more Sin,

Amaranth smiled as well as she could looking at him. He was alive maybe what he feared was not so bad. She knew she was lying to herself but she tried to twist things just to make them better for herself. She didn't want pain to lace her world every day. So she created a world in her head one where she was safe from all the woes of the world. She leaned into him a bit.

no She said softly looking to him. But... she paused for a moment. Life always foud a way to continue and though her love seemed to fade she did not stop wanting what she thought was perfection. She looking at Strel his purple eyes seemed to watch her. She wondered if she had done wrong.

If you can keep a secret I will tell you mine She spoke as she looked at her mud colored hands. She was a twisted strange girl who should think before leaping but here she was breaking every ounce of normal all for what she wanted. Never thinking for a minute how it may affect others.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
WC - ooc

Strel furrowed his brows as the woman faltered. He looked at her, entirely curious in the nature of her hesitation. She seemed to be battling something internally, some secret within that was eating at her. Or perhaps it was just his imagination running around in crazy circles trying to amuse itself and keep from thinking about the inevitable. But he smiled patiently as she took her time answering him, or rather, deciding what it was she wanted to do and say.

When the woman finally said she had a secret, he felt he knew what it was about. He had rather hoped it wasn't for Niro was a friend, but so was Amaranth like a niece to him. He did not know whom he would support in this situation but he knew that there would be no loose lips about him. It was not his way of late to tell the tales of others, even as his own tales continued to return to the front of his mind before he lay to sleep at night from a busy day of absolutely nothing. "A secret? Alright, dear, I'll keep it to my grave," he said solemnly, butchering the phrase and leaning forward on thin arms wedged into thin knees. "It's going to be about who the pups' father is, isn't it?" he asked, perfectly calm and understanding.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text goes here!

Amaranth could feel the tightening of her chest as she looked at him. She knew what she had down was wrong and she felt herself slightly fall into a panic attack as she panted a bit. She looked at her hands and tried to focus. Yes, the curse I've placed on myself She spoke as she tried to gain control but it was so hard. The way her mind worked was cursed and she should have died she should have been killed.

She took a deep breath as she glanced at Strel. Did he judge her too? Was she to hard on herself or was it she expected to much of others. What caused her to be the way she was, if she were a human she might have been in a mental hospital. She saw the man she loved as a weakness. She found that his injury made him unsuitable to her needs. Maybe she was more primal then she'd like to admit. She was cold hearted maybe that was what it was. She was a terrible person all together. Its vigilante... I didn't go to see him for this. She spoke looking at him. Purple eyes hazed a bit with sorrow. I found comfort in him after mother died. One thing lead to the other and I have found myself hiding from my mate. She was a horrid mate. I can't bring myself to tell him. He'll disown me and take Tasha and Heiro from me. She said her eyes falling to her hands again.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]