A Forest Oasis Meeting
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

Leviothan hesitantly shifted his weight the moment he came upon the Forest Oasis, a quick, hesitant glance around in order to see if anyone was around. He'd never washed clothes in his life, but today he'd figured he would. He stepped silently up to the silent pool, the sight of fish perking up the corners of his lips and without a sound, he shamelessly stripped of the torn white shirt that spread over his chest, stained with dirt and grime, followed by the pants he'd normally wore with it just after. Just like the shirt, these were beyond dirty, even giving off a faint, unpleasant scent that washed through his nose, staining it with its after smell. He shook his head as if trying to get free of it and without a word said to himself this time, he plunged the shirt into the water.

It took a short while before he began noticing the mud rising to greet his pawed hands that held the shirt tightly but as it did, he found himself grinding the shirt against the mud right there at the edge. When pulling it out to take a look, he shifted just slightly before continuing the process, his fur growing wet with the hardened, tedious labor. After a few more shoves of the shirt into the water, he began growing annoyed that the stains just wouldn't come free. It was then that he noticed a fish had come to investigate what he was doing, despite the sounds he'd been making just moments before.

He leaned close, over the edge and with a splash and a shout of surprise, tipped right into the water abruptly. A growl slipped passed his muzzle only moments after he'd resurfaced, only to followed by a friendly chuckle and an annoyed slap at the waters top.

"Yeah. Really big tough guy you are. Falling into the water because of a little, tiny fish. Hmph." He jested moments after, speaking to himself once again. However, he found that the water was surprisingly good feeling against his warmed undercoat, against the soft coppery tone of his fur. He'd always liked swimming and due to the fall time, it was perfect.

The chill that seeped into his wolfish form seemed to make him shiver for a moment, though, before he looked free of the water and outside toward the forest, each angle. He lowered himself into the depths of the water again, his nose just above the water. "Mmm"
OOC: Leviothan is within his Optime form, a rare sight but one that he'd rather meet others in if possible. Forest Oasis Date: 10/11/12 Midday

Word Count: 414

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

Mid-day was, of course, one of Mayflower's favorite time of day, with it's cascading rays of sunlight and gently drops of clouds scattered across the light blue sky, mirrored in the reflection of the pond she sat before at the time, legs crossed and her cloak folded beside her. Squinting, she looked around, floppy ears framing an elegantly shaped face, moving slightly whenever she turned her long-muzzled head, topped with a dirty pink colored nostril. A grin spread across her muzzle gingerly as she returned her attention to the still surface of the pond, humming one of her more favorite tune with glee, though a splash of something hitting the water interrupted her playful session of loosing herself in whatever music she could whistle or hum.

Squinting amber eyes at the surface, she saw another canine rise to the top for a moment before sinking below, realizing that the pond wasn't too deep and the wolf was probably fairing well. "Hello?" she called out timidly, but in an uncharacteristically louder voice that swept from her ivory maw with the zeal of flicking flames. "You okay?" she inquired, bashfully leaning forwards towards the water, only to see a muzzle poke out of the depths. With a sigh of relief, she relaxed her posture once again, hands clasped in her lap somewhat happily. At least he hadn't drowned or something, thought Mayflower, shoulders lifting in a brief shrug to herself.

Word Count :: 238 | OOC :: Hurr hurr, I got a handy-dandy majig at the top of my table for forms x3 and that sounds great
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

He was surprised when the sight of the young looking canine approached the water's edge. He'd not realized that there was someone there already. Almost immediately, he rose from the water's depths and gazed over Mayflower with a large, wolfish grin. "Oh.. I'm fine. I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was here." At this point, his gaze found its way over her form. He couldn't help but look at how beautiful the female before him was. Then he realized that he probably looked like an idiot, caught within the waters of the small pond with his pants floating a good three feet away from him, along with his shirt that had somehow sunken beneath the waters. His coppery toned maw stretched slightly, the scar at the left side of his nose weathered, a soft pink in color.

All in all, he seemed to be a natural coy-wolf, his ears half mass, his eyes dedicated and jumping with excitement of meeting someone new. Even his previously busy tail that was now as thin as a small rod seemed to swish this way and that within the water. He moved closer toward her, not yet climbing free of the water. "I'm sorry. I must look like an idiot! I wanted to wash my clothes and I fell in."

His own orange eyes found their way to her amber hues, that smile of his growing again. "You have beautiful eyes... and where are my manners. I'm Leviothan Moonbreaker. Craftsman of woof. I mean, wood." His slight mishap of the word he'd meant to use made him shake his head. "Sorry. Usually not as bashful around others" He brought one of his pawed hands up to the silky mane at the back of his head and scratched his claws through it, careful not to get it tangled due to the water. He'd recently bathed which was definitely a good thing for he seemed clean in all accords now that he was in the water.

Without a thought in the world, he lowered himself again so that he was close to being on his knees, made smaller in comparison. He tilted his head just slightly in a sort of curiosity, his ears rising at full attention as if awaiting every word. He'd already caught her scent as she'd approached which was well enough for him.
OOC: I am SO jealous! =3 I'm not good with any kind of coding.
Word Count: 390

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

Mayflower, still relaxed as she'd seen a glimpse of the canine before he'd actually responded to her question. "Oh good," she said in a hushed voice, barely above a whisper as she'd regained her normal shyness. "I thought you'd drowned or something," Mayflower continued, leaning forwards a bit with her hands placed on her somewhat odd, bony knees, squinting at Leviothan for a moment before leaning backwards slightly, a smile curling across ivory tinted lips as she did so.

"Oh, and thanks," she added shyly, looking down at her hands now clasped together, thumbs twiddling aimlessly, "I suppose I should tell you my name as well," continued the Australian Shepherd, floppy blueish ears leaning forwards a bit as she mustered up the courage to speak more so above a whisper. "I'm Mayflower Kowl," she introduced, her nose twitching slightly, "I like your name," she commented with a nod of her long muzzled head, repeating the name - Leviathon Moonbreaker - which she believed just fit so well together that she couldn't help but like it.

"My brother carves too!" she continued rather eagerly, perking up a bit, "He's really good at it, I bet you are too," she stated, beaming kindly down at him, as he still waded about in the pond. Mayflower removed her legs from their position of being crossed, tucking them against her chest and wrapping her arms around them, chin placed beyond her knees just ever so slightly, eyes glued to the rippling surface of the water.

Word Count :: 238 | OOC :: heh heh, yeah my friend made me this one! Big Grin
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker

Leviothan smiled innocently with her words, a grin pulling over those ebony lips of his. For a short time, he watched her and how she moved, the shyness of which she spoke and with a tilt of his head, his ears went slightly half mass. "Nope, no drowned wolfy here. Just a temporarily imbalanced one." He moved closer as if to read her expressions, trying to figure out what she was thinking at a moment like this, especially when she smiled and squinted at him. "You're welcome. It's the truth. And I'd love to know your name." With one ear slightly facing her as if to hear her better, Leviothan dipped his head lower.

"You have a lovely name. Better then mine if you ask me." She seemed so.. innocent in his eyes, something he couldn't quite place. For a moment he moved to the bank and quickly found himself splashing to the sand and mud that his wet fur and pelt caused. "Oh? Does he? I'd like to meet him some day. I'm fairly good myself. Or at least I've been told. I'm still a Novice Craftsmen, though. I've not been doing it enough or nearly long enough to be called a professional yet." He gave a nod of his head as if the words he'd spoken were dead on.

He took note of her movements, the way she pulled her knees close to her chest, her arms wrapping around them and her chin tucking itself against her knee and silently brought his head back to a normal angle. "What about you? There's got to be something you're good at. Oh! I almost forgot. I have something I carved in my bag. Are you interested in seeing it?" Leviothan muses, combing his clawed fingers through the now somewhat knotted mane of his. He'd have shaken himself if Mayflower wasn't right there. If she wouldn't have gotten wet while he was doing so.
OOC: Sorry for the late post. It's been a very hectic week and I've been suffering through depression through it all! x.x
Word Count: 323

template by revo. <3

[/html]