Here, have a treat.
[html]

Set August 18th okay?! Big Grin 300+

Today's itinerary featured a scenic walk through Dahlia de mai packlands, a chic luncheon for one, and a well-deserved nap. Yes, today was a special day. Why, you ask? Simply because Alexey felt like it. Yeah, that's right. Screw the world. The Filix deserved this. She had tracked down Firefly with the help of DaVinci a few hours earlier, and the group had established that she would remain untouched as long as Dahlia de Mai had Gabriel's daughter. It recomforted her to know that she did not have to fear for her friend's life anymore. Evidently, Firefly wasn't staying in a five star hotel, but at least she would stay alive until Haku or Gabriel initiated an exchange.

She had already taken a stroll through the vineyards that morning, and as of right now, it was lunch time. Lexey was too lazy to hunt down her own meal, and catching prey wasn't really part of the plan. Instead, she chose to dig up bones she had previously gathered in the area. What her packmates discarded after finishing their meals, Alexey kept. She had no particular reason to do so, but having a bone to chew on once in a while was pretty awesome. Her stash was kept under a lonely tree south of Berwick, and luckily, no one had discovered it thus far. After digging up her little treasure, the tawny femme picked the juiciest bone of the bunch, and then burried the rest.

Settling down on a nearby balcony, she wasted no time chewing the heck out of what seemed to be a shinbone. Bone marrow was a delicacy, and Lexey enjoyed every second of it. Razor sharp fangs gnawed at her already deceased prey, licking her lips every so often while making loud slurping sounds. Oh, she was such a little piglet.

[/html]
[html]

Time is fine by me, I don't follow the timeline very strictly anyways Tongue - Sorry for the ramble! xD
519 words

She'd been just walking around lately - much as she'd done after the birth. Trying to digest her thoughts. There was the raid that had ended in failure, and her brother's view of her. Or perhaps the lack of it. He could do whatever he wanted, Mew was about to give up on him anyway. Then there was Lubomir and Desaevio, and the absence of them both. Two encounters each, very friendly, then gone. And Lubomir had a mate anyway. Then there was the rumor that Firefly'd spread. Mew was uncertain whether to trust him at all. Though, as it seemed, Des couldn't be trusted either, first bragging of his skills in times of war and then magically disappearing when he was needed. Perhaps she should turn to females, Mew thought with a mental laugh, seeing as beings of the other gender were generally unreliable anyway. The thought was a joke to herself, but a hint of interest lay there. It was out of curiosity, however, as there was no doubt Mew Sadira was straight. She would have known if it was otherwise.

Her route had taken her nearly everywhere in the packlands today; from her den to the harbor, following the shoreline until it bent in the direction of neutral territories. Then to the little grave on the city border, and now Berwick. She was aiming at Flander's Fields eventually, as if that place held some answer to her questions. The bestial manner that two pack members had been slaughtered in in that place somehow made her believe that she could figure out the secrets of Inferni's mind if she just lurked around there enough. She knew, really, that there was no magic there, and she knew she had an as good chance of understanding no matter where she was, but there was the element of association. And the big statue gave her piece of mind, despite what ungodly actions had taken place there.

Trotting along the streets of Berwick, the ivory femme suddenly heard noises from above as she passed a building. Looking up, Mew spotted a female person of different pelt and rank than herself. A "fairly" new person, in the sense that Mew did not know her. She froze when she realised that she actually had met her. She'd been in the raid. Considering the failure that the raid was and Mew's guilt in that regard, the femme had no wish to speak to the younger one. So, she quickly walked on, not suspiciously, but just quietly moving along, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. She didn't want to speak about the raid, and she didn't want to get reprimanded by someone younger than her. Especially not someone younger than her who also did not know her and spent her time gnawing on bones of long dead animals, like some domesticated dog. Then again, Mew did enjoy vegetables, and what was less odd about that, for a carnivore? Two legs carried her swiftly along the walls of the building, and her body posture would tell anyone that there was nothing wrong at all. Just moving along.

[/html]
[html]

Her attention redirected itself towards a passing female, someone all too familiar. Halting her on-going assault on the deer bone, Alexey simply watched with curiosity as she tried to remember where she had encountered the older lady before. The Filix remained silent, half-expecting the white she-wolf to stop and say something. On the contrary, Lexey got nothing out of it. Not even a curt nod as a greeting.

She waited a little more, until she finally realized that her pack mate was about to turn the corner and leave. It was then that Alexey called out to her, sending a short bark her way to catch her attention. “Mew!” The femme’s name came naturally, simply flowing out of her mouth. That name. Why did she know it? Memories came flooding back to her then, until it all started making sense. The fight. Haku had mentioned her name once or twice that day, that’s where she had picked it up.

"Where are you going?" she asked, not really considering the fact that the other Dahlian might want to be left alone. Truth be told, Alexey was feeling a little lonely.

[/html]
[html]

Crappy reply, sorry about that, I have tonnes of things to do lately, and am now posting at work xD

She sighed, though mentally. Typical. It wasn't that she had something against the other personally; she just didn't want to talk. To anyone. The failure of the raid frustrated her, knowing that she had failed her brother once again frustrated her. Although she had heard about Firefly's encounter with Lubomir, and she despised how the little girl jumped around Haku all ready to be his little lovetoy, she didn't want to see her hurt. No wolf hurt by the tools of a coyote. And she'd handle Lubomir some other time. One foot frozen in the air got slowly lowered down, though in a casual, non - "you - just - caught - me - escaping" manner. Turning around, the ivory femme aimed her gaze upwards towards the balcony, squinting against the sun and faking surprise. Oh hiya! Doing so because social rules forced her, she walked casually closer to where the other female sat, keeping her focus on her. If she so much as mentioned the raid, Mew knew she'd rather fall into the ground than stay. For all the stableness Mew had shown lately she might even just pack it and bail.

Alexey, right?

[/html]
[html]

Alexey highly doubted that the ivory femme hadn't noticed her beforehand, but she gave her the benefit of the doubt. There was no point in jumping to conclusions after all. Smiling ever so warmly, the Circee patiently waited until the higher ranked woman was close enough before confirming her inquiry. "Yes," It pleased her to know that she remembered her name, perhaps a little too much. Talking about the raid was inevitable since it was the only thing they had in common, aside from residing in the same pack. However, Alexey wasn't about to reprimand her for it's failure. They had failed as a group, and it displeased her just as much to talk about how things had panned out.

"How have you been?" she asked, remembering how the Ilex had gotten mauled by a red-eyed coyote bitch. Lexey could only hope that Mew would spare her the "I'm fine" reply, because such an answer often came off as hypocritical and untrue. If she had taken the time to ask about the older lady's well-being, it's because she was genuinely interested. Nothing more, nothing less. The two-year-old decided to wait before asking anymore questions though, not wanting the other wolfess to think she was nosy (even if she was a little bit).

[/html]
[html]

-apologises ten thousand times for being so late- Sad
My language is weird when I've been doing homework oO

Nosiness could never be truthfully compared to interest in another being, or simple curiosity. The two last would be innocent in nature, whilst the first would be a liking for prying into other people's lives, and lending ear only for the sake of gossip. Despite the clear differences, a lot of persons seemed to think it the same thing, all of it. Mew had never, and thus she did not see the polite gesture as nosy at all. Alexey simply followed a social rule, the same dance that Mew danced when she turned around and greeted the younger femme despite not wanting to. However, not everyone had genuine interest behind the act of asking about another person's wellbeing - something Mew was not used to. She didn't notice it either; Mew hardly noticed such things in strangers or acquaintances. However, she always tried to react honestly to this sort of thing, because there really was no hiding who she was anymore. If half of the pack hadn't understood her as a bloodthirsty coyotehating person, she'd be surprised. The rest probably had her down as an oddity, but that didn't matter much. Hardly anyone knew her well enough to speak so she would care.

Oh I don't know, same old. Bored, frustrated. And yourself?

However truthful the reply was, it wasn't always interesting.

[/html]
[html]

A smile tugged at Alexey's lips, displaying her mounting respect for the older female. It felt good to converse with an honest person, a quality that most people lacked nowadays. Mew had provided a vague reply, but the tawny femme could already associate her frustration with the war. Lexey had felt the exact same way a few hours ago, until she had taken it upon herself to pay Firefly a little visit. Finding the teenager had helped the Circee in more ways than one. For one, she was now guilt ridden. It had taken her a while to realize that it wasn't her fault if Inferni had managed to kidnap Firefly. It was nobody's fault. Did Mew realize this too? Honey hued eyes examined the Ilex, silently wondering if she too, was blaming herself for what happened.

"About the same, I guess. I'm a little less frustrated now that I know Firefly is okay." she offered, her smile widening. Maybe the good needs would help the ivory femme cope with it all. "Her brother and I found her. They're keeping her in a shed, somewhere near the waste. They're feeding her and everything. I'm guessing we'll have to initiate some kind of hostage exchange." Just talking about the adventure got her blood pumping. They had gotten caught by the Aquila himself, but here she was, alive and well enough to share the story with Mew.

[/html]
[html]

Yeah, uhm. This is very old now I guess, but we can still finish it? I've posted now anyways, and you can decide what you want to do. Either is fine with me. I've been gone and my laptop is broken + tonnes of exams coming up, so yeah... sorry anyways, for the late reply *again* :/

Word count: 359

Mew looked at the other femme, sighing mentally. The raid. Well, of course Alexey would talk about the raid, it was the only thing they had in common. But Mew didn't want to talk about it, it was already invading her thinking-space. She didn't want to let it invade her talking space too. Though, why Alexey had been frustrated knowing that Firefly might be hurt, Mew could not understand. To her, Firefly was nothing but a flaunting, young femme, who happened to get caught up in a war that was - obviously - too big for her, because her brother liked to have her drooling on his genitals. Fact was, Mew, too, was frustrated that Firefly had been taken. But not out of concern. She felt frustration just because it meant defeat. The coyotes had something against them now, and where Mew didn't really care whether the girl suddenly ended up dead somewhere or not, others in the pack would. Cer most definetely would mind, and Haku would probably go mental or something. Well, that was a lie, really. She did care whether she died. But again not because she was fond of Firefly. It was a question of species and superiority...

So you found her. She didn't follow up on her sentence, nor did she leave room for it. Her tone of voice clearly stated that she was going to say something more, and the way her words came out probably made her sound like a very very cold person. Which she was. She didn't appear bitter or angry, but perhaps emotionless to a degree. Her face hid every emotion that tumbled around inside her head if she wanted to, and she wanted to hide that now. It might be that she was bloodthirsty, but that didn't mean she'd flaunt it like it was a good thing. Why would there be a hostage exchange? Her green eyes stared blankly at Alexey. Why should they care about the coyote they held? That wouldn't be needless killing, because the little one was a coyote. And coyotes needed to die. If nobody else wanted to, Mew could kill it, no problem.

[/html]