What's This?
Terra was enjoying her short trips out of the pack territory. The pups had been left behind as she hadn't felt it was safe to take them out of the pack just yet. Ananse had attempted to follow, only to be faced with a set of fangs and a quick trip to a mountain of blankets to trip him up. Once that was accomplished Terra happily trotted right back out, making sure this time to take routes that curious pups couldn't follow her around. She needed to hunt, and didn't feel right dragging her pups along with her. They were far too vulnerable.

Terra headed to the tip of the stretch of land. She hadn't wandered down there in some time, and it was still close enough to the pack that she could bolt back if anything happened. Terra's mind wouldn't let her fully relax out there, not while she knew that her pups were without her. This would be a relatively quick trip hopefully. Grab some prey, enjoy exploring around the land, and head back before her sons had enough time to cause too much trouble. She wanted to make sure of that.
((253)) :: --

[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

She much preferred her optime form, as her accessories were far less comfortable on the four-legged form of herself. Around her arm she bore colourful bands of leather and other materials, which actually proved useful from time to time. Her mass of curly locks was adorned in beads and bone pieces, and the black dreads that rested over her slender shoulders were no different. Feathers fallen (never plucked) from her dearest pet, a large bearded vulture she had named Kalenkro were also rested in her mane, making it a wild variety of decorations.

Her lighter brown ears were pierced, as well as her upper lip, bone gauges in the cartilage of the perked appendages. The rest of her body was a muddy colour, which matched her desired homeland quite nicely. She was a mix of browns, blacks and reds, muted to a swampy tone fitting to the voodoo witch.

Black tipped tail swayed some as she softly hummed a song in Louisianan Creole, half-lidded eyes adding to the apathetic expression often found upon the luperci's face. She wasn't much searching for anything in particular, just anything she could see herself using in the future. Plus, now she'd found time away from her work to explore the area, so she may become familiar with what items could be found in certain locations, which places to avoid, and if areas held specific interests to her that she may want to keep in mind.

Humming softly still, Sabine Perrin du Lac wandered about the Western Tangles.

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

The clattering of different things hitting together surprised Terra. She hadn't heard such a thing before when she'd decided to dive into this part of the land. She straightened up, listening as it jangled, moving about. Terra trotted after the noise, soon discerning the hum of a luperci. A wolf of some sort must be making that noise. The question was how. Did the stranger find a treasure trove of some sort? That'd be fun to poke through.

Tail swaying she cheerfuly moved through, pausing to look around and see what was there. Coming across the female in question Terra froze, staring. The creature she discovered was not normal. The various pieces that made up the creature's head clattered around, with what looked like a second head growing out of the creature's shoulder. The bright colors shocked Terra, watching as the stranger meandered across. What was that thing?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]
((213)) :: --

[html]

Sabine Perrin du Lac
I got dust from a rattlesnake, I got a black spider bone.
If that don't do it, baby, you'd better leave it all alone.

Another scent caught her attention as she stood straight, having been leaned over some to dig her slender fingers through the much in search for something of good use.

A reddish coloured cloth pound hung around her hip by a strand of brown leather, dangling to her left. It was what she called her gris-gris, a voodoo talisman of sorts that help protect her from evil and bring her luck. Filled with herbs and sealed with a spell, never to be opened (or touched by another, or it becomes useless), it was something Sabine kept with her often as she went out. She didn't need it much in her living space, thanks to the larger ju-ju used to keep order within the shack, but when traveling the land, the gris-gris thumped against her muddy looking pelt.

The smell made her ears perk, turned to locate the source. Company didn't really bother her, unless the other individual got nosy. Otherwise, she let people be, glad that they do the same. She wasn't a particularly social butterfly, and would much rather spend time by herself, or with her pet by her side.

If the presence persists, she may call out. Until then, she felt no need to get into any business other than her own.

They call me the voodoo woman...
And I know the reason why...

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

The creature straightened up. As quick as she could she ducked down again. Had she been spotted? Her heart beat rapidly, Terra listening to it thrum in her ears. Was it safe? Peeking through the bushes Terra could tell that the odd creature was staring straight at her. Was it going to kill her? Use her pelt as a blanket? She was very fond of her pelt. She thought it was quite pretty, and didn't want to give it up to someone else.

Why was the creature just staring at her? Well, at least one head was. Terra wasn't sure what the other head was doing. Crouching low Terra stayed right where she was. She didn't whimper or anything, just hoping that the strange thing would move on and not kill her. She was just a scavenger. She wasn't going to do anything wrong. The creature had a funny scent, really. A mix of bird and canine. What kind of canine was crossed with a bird?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]