there's life no matter where you are
[html]

Word Count :: 0Hello, sorry tis crappy bed internet all night

Imhotep sat in the fall air. He looked at his young son and smiled. Now there are things you must learn my son. He spoke soft to the young child. His son looked at him and imhotep smiled. he wanted to pass his knowledge on and keep his beliefs going. Now Ankh this is Earth, he is the great god Geb. he spoke looking at him.

Imhotep smiled pointing to the dirt. With his finger he drew a man. Slowly he drew another man and smiled Shu, he is the god of air the thing we breathe to live. Lastly is Nut She’s the sky god he spoke drawing the woman. He smiled lookin at his white son who seemed to be entranced in the small drawing. papa He spoke looking at him. air He said taking in a deep breath. Imhotep smiled looking at him. Shu, Air would you like to help papa set up for a blessing to Geb, Shu and Nut? Ankh smiled nodding.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
((Mine feels pretty bad. Bleurgh, sorry.))

Null and Rurik were out on their customary wanderings around the Thistle Kingdom, conversing between themselves. The air was brisk, but not yet uncomfortably cold, and Rurik had spent some time that morning up to his waist in water to catch fish with his hands, plunging into the water like a bear to scoop them out. They had shared his catch, and now that their bellies were full they found themselves without anything to do. Perhaps there was some business within the pack that they could assist with?

As they made their way deeper into the packlands, Rurik spotted a red-gold canine besides a white pup, presumably a father and his son. He pointed the strangers out to Null, who nodded. They heard some of the conversation between the two as they approached-- the father was teaching his son about a set of gods. суеверной ерунды. Rurik rumbled under his breath. Null wasn't fluent enough in Russian to understand his words, but she knew that tone-- Rurik was always very snide about spiritual or superstitious beliefs. Hush. She commanded, hoping he had been too quiet to hear. He at least had the grace to look apologetic at the chastisement.

Null fixed on a friendly, good natured smile. Hello! Teaching your boy about your gods? They were walking this way any, she figured that she might as well make small talk.
[html]

Word Count :: 0sorry slow imhotep is odd for me

The Aabt man was enjoying the lesson he was teaching his son. The pair seemed to be enjoying what might be one of the last nice warm days of fall. He was not looking forward to the cold winters that happened in this place. He smiled as his son looked at him glancing to the others that came up.

Imhotep looked at the woman and the man at her side. Yes, my son deserves to know his heritage.He spoke smiling a bit. I'm Imhotep aabt and this is my son Ankh. He spoke as the white child tried to smile but he found himself a little shy. Imhotep smiled as he looked to him. Its ok He spoke softly to his child.

Turning back to the woman he smiled. So whats your name? He asked trying to be friendly.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
Null smiled at the shy little boy-- she loved puppies, partly out of some maternal instinct and partly because she wasn't really that old herself. Rurik wagged, the huge wolfdog trying to put a damper on his somewhat intimidating appearance. He was actually very sweet of nature, but he was often interpreted as intimidating. He liked puppies too, and but sometimes they were scared of him.

I am Null Liulfr, and this is my dear friend Rurik Volkov. We are new associates . Null introduced for the both of them, knowing that Rurik didn't mind when she spoke for the both of them. It's a pleasure to meet you both. May I ask where you're from? She asked courteously. She had yet to meet anyone that was offended by a question about their heritage. She was unfamiliar with the names of the gods she had heard, but she prided herself on a reasonable knowledge of world geography.