A Clean Break
[html]

WC:503+ - OOC Points - 5

Axelle had been so distant lately that dark thoughts had begun to swirl around within his mind regarding their relationship. Kai had started to wonder what was going on in her head - she barely seemed to talk to him much anymore and when they did talk, it was mainly to argue. He didn't see the same fire in her eyes lately than he had seen in her when they had first become close and he worried about her but everytime he tried to get close to her, she pushed him away. Everytime she shut him out, it felt like rejection, and Kai didn't take rejection too well. After what had happened with Tyko, with Axelle losing the pups, Malakai had tried to come to terms with it all. He thought it would have been easier - after all, Axelle hadn't been very far along with the pregnancy. She hadn't even started to show much. But it wasn't easy. It played on his mind often, and everytime he had moved closer to Axelle, as if to try and comfort her, or himself, she tensed up with him around as if she were uncomfortable.

Paranoia was creeping into him slowly, beginning to infect him with its poison and the more he thought about the two-toned female, the more agitated he seemed to get. He loved her. Why didn't she see that? Why didn't she let him get close to her? Why did she push him away? And more importantly, why didn't she ever show him that she loved him too? It was starting to get him frustrated and as he stalked along the borders of Anathema, looking for something to take his mind off of Axelle and the state of their relationship, he picked up a scent in the air. Pausing to inhale the scent, the black male knew it immediatly. It was her.

Axelle was skulking around the borders, as he was. Was she hunting perhaps? He couldn't pick up any other scents nearby, no deer or rabbits. So what was she doing out there by herself? Then a thought struck him. What if she was waiting for someone? What if she was meeting another out by the borders, away from Kai's prying eyes? The thought made him snort heavily. She wouldn't. Would she? And then all of the pieces seem to fit together. It would explain why she didn't want him near her, why she didn't look at him in the same way as she used to. Did she have someone else? Malakai knew that they weren't officially mates, but he had always thought of them as such. No, she wouldn't do that to him, he was sure.

Moving in the direction of her scent in his preferred Secui form, Kai trotted closer, glancing around for anyone else nearby, finding a slow growl escaped him as he watched, a small part of him expecting to see another male approach her any moment. He would kill them both if that was the case.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
(358)

Sulking. She had been doing it a lot lately. Axelle sat underneath a tree on the outskirts of the territory just trying to get away from everything and everyone. She couldn’t stand the sight of everyone being happy and blissful while she felt like this. Most importantly, she couldn’t stand the sight of Kai after what she had done. She murdered more puppies. She was a fucking puppy murderer. She shouldn’t be allowed to bear. She should be infertile, and her gift should be traded with another mother would can’t bear but would be a great one. Any kind of mother would be better than the one Axelle was.

A low growl escaped her throat as she sat there underneath the dying tree in her Secui form. She had shifted out of it once since the incident, and that was only for her duties to Anathema. It was important for her to have been able to shift to collect weapons with Mido. Whenever a hard breeze would blow, a leaf or two would fall off the branches and sink slowly to the ground. Axelle would watch it until it fell, and her heart would sink lower. It sank so low throughout the course of time that she needed to lay down. Her big two-toned body sank to the ground, like the leaves eventually did, while she kept her eyes fixed on the grass before her.

Her heart sank even lower when a scent on the breeze came to her nostrils. He found her. Malakai. The very person who she wanted to stay away from. He always found her – he had a way of always doing that. And all at the wrong times. She buried her head in her paws (like that would help hide her from him), but she knew that he would come over and ask her questions – as if he didn’t already know what was wrong with her. She wished he would just leave her alone. She knew he cared for her, and she knew that he only wanted to help – but helping her now would give him drastic results and it seemed he wanted those.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:319+ - OOC Points - 3

His keen feral eyes locked onto the two-toned female as he slowly approached, keeping as quiet as he could, watching, waiting. After a long moment, no other males came sniffing around. His mind was simply running riot and he shook his head as if to dislodge the paranoid thoughts that had settled there. Malakai scolded himself for being so stupid. There must be a reason Axelle was acting the way she was, so distant. Perhaps it was the pups, or the hurricane. He would get to the bottom of it and then he could fix whatever was wrong so that things could get back to normal with them..

Approaching Axelle slowly, his eyes swept over her form briefly as usual and he could see the sorrow radiating from her in vast waves. Her head was trying to bury into the ground as if she wanted to hide from the world. Except... the thought occured to him that perhaps it was him that she wanted to hide from. No... She wouldn't want to hide from him. He was her mate, near enough. He loved her, he cared for her. Why would she want to hide from him, of all people?

Reaching her, his head bowed a little and sniffing in her scent as if to remind himself of it, he let his head nudge softly against her upper body, his tongue sweeping across her fur to show his affection and yet at the same time, felt a slow growl escape him. He felt love for her and frustration towards her coldness at the same time. What had he done to deserve this treatment from her? "Axelle? So this is where you've been hiding. I've been waiting for you in your den. Why haven't you been back there?" He snorted a little to show his annoyance with her avoidance but was sure she would explain to him what was bothering her.

<style>
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
(418)

A low growl rumbled in her chest as she listened to his footfalls approach her. It seemed that she would never get away from Kai no matter where she went, as long as she was with him. She let her paws fall to the side as she felt his tongue lap at her fur and as his words reached her ears. She kept her gaze off of him and looked in the opposite direction. ”To avoid everyone That included him, but she didn’t say that. She didn’t want to hurt him on purpose, more so than she did already, but she didn’t want to be bothered either – and he seemingly didn’t understand one bit of that.

She raised herself to a sitting position and still kept her line of sight away from him. She spoke to him with clenched teeth, she was pissed and she was holding it enough to not take it out on Kai. Well, she was trying not to. ”I come out here to avoid everyone and everything… That includes YOU!” She snapped and barked at the last word and snapped her head to look at him then. He was really trying her patience and she didn’t know how much longer she could take it. He had to have understood that she was hurting and fucked up from everything that happened with her father, but he wasn’t showing one bit of consideration toward what she must have been feeling. All he was showing was selfishness – he needed to know what was going on with her and right then and there. He couldn’t just be … No, he couldn’t. The very essence of his presence annoyed her. She just needed to get away.

She growled in his direction. ”Do you not see that I am uncomfortable with my current situation? Did that not dawn on you once yet?” She wanted to avoid flipping out on him, but it seemed he would get it either way. ”I don’t want to be bothered! I fucked up! I know I did! And every time I see you, it just reminds me of how bad I fucked up. And even if you forgive me, it wouldn’t help. I need to forgive myself and that’s just not happening right now.” Then she turned away from him, ”That’s why I need to be alone. I need to figure it out by myself, without the aid of anyone else.” Dare she say it, but she wanted to remove herself from him as well.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:486+ - OOC Points - 3

At first, her words confused him. Fine, she wanted to get away from others, to avoid them, he could understand that, but not him, surely. Why would she want to get away from him? He wasn't blind, though, and he could see the tension and aggression building in her body as she sat up, and that, she began to spell it out for him. It was true, she was avoiding him. In reply to her bark and snarl, his own tension grew. What was she so aggressive towards him? All he had done was try to comfort her, try to show her affection but he had had it thrown back in his face. And now, here she was, basically telling him to get lost.

A flare of anger raged within him. He didn't deserve that treatment and as she explained to him that she had to make peace with what had happened in her own mind before being able to function right with anyone, Kai snorted a little. "What happened with the pups... That was your fathers fault. I mean, he attacked you, right? He was the one that made you lose them, he is the one to blame... Right?" Blame had been shuttled around between them all - Kai, for bringing the slave to Anathema in the first place, Axelle for insisting she go to fight her father pregnant without backup and Tyko himself for hurting Axelle like he did.

His eyes followed her movements as she turned and declared that she needed time away from everyone to get things sorted in her head. Kai was still sorting through his own emotions about the loss of their pups, and after a long moment, his head cocked to the side like a curious pup. "You need to figure things out by yourself... Without me around?" His voice sounded quiet, like the hope he held for their relationship was fading by the second. "Is that what you'e saying? You don't need... You don't want me around?" The realization slowly crept over him of what exactly this meant. Axelle had been so distant, so cold towards him - was this why? Not because she blamed him for what happened but because she blamed herself?

A cold shiver ran through his veins, through his very soul. He clung to the faint hope that she would sigh and shake her head and tell him that she did need him, that it would just take her a little bit of time to get through things, but as his eyes searched her form, trying desperately to make eye contact with her, a flood of fire followed the ice through his blood and into his soul. If she told him that she didn't want him around, that whatever it was they had was unable to be saved, Kai feared the intensity of that fire within him and what it would release in him.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
(322)

She continued to growl, but facing away from him. ”No, it was my fault. All mine.” She didn’t want to play the ‘blame game’ anymore. She wanted to own up to her own responsibilities and mistakes – and this one was hers. She did it. She was the one not thinking, making impulsive decisions, and killing her potential offspring. It was all her. She wouldn’t let Kai go with her, and so it wasn’t anywhere near his fault either.

Her fuse was quickly burning short. ”Yes, that’s right.” It was more about what she needed to sort out, and less about this whole pups and father situation. Sure, that was a big part of it… but her guilt was slowly dying with time and soon it would be nothing but a painful memory. She told Itzal what it was with Kai, now she needed to tell Kai what it was with Itzal. ”Kai, I love someone else.” She was watching him from the corner of her eye now – she knew how Itzal reacted, and she was sure Kai’s reaction would be something similar, but more outward.

She looked up at him with big eyes, knowing that something bad was coming. ”Look, I never meant to hurt you like this, but it fell apart. We fell apart and its better this way. I promise. You deserve so much more, and those things you can’t get with me.” Puppies was one of them. Axelle was already showing signs of being a shitty mother… She couldn’t imagine what she would be like when she actually had them. She didn’t want to hurt Kai; that was never her intention, but as things weren’t turning out so great – she needed to move on to better things. To more real things. Itzal was real – she knew it from the beginning. That’s why they clicked so instantaneously… And how they still have a strong friendship even through all this crap.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:554+ - OOC Poor Kai is going to sink even lower when he finds out who she is in love with hehe

Malakai's whole body tensed up as he awaited her answer. He was so sure that she would make him an exception to her 'be by myself' rule, that surely he was the only one she would let close to her, and as she spoke to confirm what she had said, that she didn't want him around, his heart sank. He was quickly losing everything he had in his life that meant something to him - first their puppies and now Axelle. But she hadn't demolished all of his hope yet - after all, perhaps once she sorted her head out, then things between them could return to normal.

And then five small words that shattered his whole world apart.

'Kai, I love someone else.' The words echoed in his mind, repeated themselves time and time again in his head and yet they took a long moment to actually sink in. It just didn't make sense to him. Axelle had seemed so into him at the start, they had mated, she had become pregnant... When exactly had it fallen apart? Kai needed to pinpoint the exact moment things had turned sour. She loved someone else. His feral yellow eyes seemed to fade just a little, as if the fire within him had been extinguished as he wondered if this love she had for another had flowered during the time Axelle was supposed to love him. As his mind raced with this new information, he barely heard her last few words. She loved another. This concept was so alien to him, so confusing that he struggled to absorb it.

When finally, the notion of Axelle loving someone else settled in his brain, Kai could practically feel the black roots of it taking their hold in his soul like a weed. He could feel the venom begin to course through him. He started to think of what it meant, all of this. It meant that Axelle had met someone else, had talked to them, had flirted with them, exchanging coy smiles and sultry winks. Perhaps they had touched hands, maybe their bodies had accidentally brushed against one another in some innocent way. Malakai imagined Axelle and this other exchanging longing stares across the room, he imagined them whispering to one another for fear of getting caught, he thought of them kissing...

With such poisonous thoughts in his head, his eyes found hers once more, but now, they burned brighter than ever before but held little of affection and love for her but instead anger and betrayal. She was supposed to be with him, but she had gone behind his back into the arms of someone else. His muscles all tensed. Now he really had lost everything. One question pushed itself forcefully to the forefront of Kai's mind as unsteady snorts rapidly left his muzzle. Whose arms had she fallen so easily into? His jaw clenched as he bared his fangs to her, letting out a dangerous growl. "Who?" He had to know who this mysterious 'other' was, this male who had stolen his mate away from him. Every fibre in him quivered with overwhelming unpredictability - even he was unsure as to whether he would simply turn and stalk away or whether he would simply launch himself at her. Surely this was the lowest depths Malakai's heart could possibly sink to.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Feel free to attack Smile

The black and white female remained indifferent to Kai’s sprouting anger. From when she looked at him, she looked away now and stared forward. The thoughts were swirling around in her head, but there was that great feeling of relief. She was free, hopefully. She didn’t need to answer to anyone anymore. He didn’t need to follow her everywhere she went. She could truly love who she wanted to love now.

His sudden, only question brought her out of her relieving thoughts. She, too, now growled. Was he serious? She wouldn’t tell him, not now and not ever. ”You’ll find out soon enough.” He would. ”The man lives on this territory and walks among our halls. Probably closer to your den.” She eyed him briefly before returning her gaze to straight. He would find out on his own when he saw her and Itzal on the territory, together.

Axelle had no idea what was going on in Kai’s head, but she was sure that he wouldn’t attack her. He seemed to not be like that anymore with her, and she didn’t expect it brewing in his mind. She was unprepared and unguarded for what was to come.

Word Count → 197

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:700-+ - OOC Feel free to PP anything you need. Points - 7

It was all he could think of, all he could concentrate on, these images that swirled around his head of Axelle with another male, of them together, of them all cuddled up in her den, of the way he looked at her... With each new scenario that forced its way into his minds eye, the anger within him grew, the sense of bitterness and betrayal. Had Axelle been sneaking off of Anathema territory to meet him? All the times she had told Kai she had been going hunting or getting provisions, had she really been sneaking off to see him?

His whole body tensed, every muscle clenching tightly as his eyes watched her but didn't truly see her - he was somewhere else in his mind. Once she told Malakai his name, his priorities would shift and he would go about tracking this male down and making him hurt. For the first time since becoming pack Torturer, Kai was glad of the skills he had under his belt for he would surely be using them against this stranger.

As Axelle snarled her own growl in reply to Kai's question, his snorts left him quicker and heavier. Just a name, that was all he had asked her. So many other questions floated around his head - where was he from, how long had it been going on behind his back, how far had it gone with this other - but it was his name that Malakai really wanted. However, Axelle wasn't going to give it. Her words only helped to stoke the white-hot heat that was quickly flooding his veins. As realization set in, that this other who had taken his mate from him was of Anathema, caused Kai to simply snarl louder, the look in his eyes darker now that ever before. So that was her plan? Not only to tell him that she didn't love him anymore, not to tell him that she had fallen for another, but Axelle was going to rub it in his face for the rest of his time at Anathema. She was going to parade around the pack with this other, whoever it was, with little concern for Kai.

It changed everything for Kai - if this other was of Anathema, then this little tryst of theirs could have been brewing from the start, from the time Malakai himself got involved with Axelle. Kai wondered if he knew this other, if he had spoken to him, if he had hunted with him before and he started flicking through all the likely candidates in his mind, trying to come up with a name, trying to fixate on any clue as to who it might be. Frustration began to set in quickly and with a heavy snort, his voice was mixed with a dark growl. "He is from Anathema? Tell me his name... NOW!" His front paws began pawing the ground a little, as adrenaline pounded through him. His breaths were shallow and rapid, and then Kai felt a tight knot form in his stomach - the pups Axelle had lost... If Axelle had slept with this other male, there was a possibility that the pups hadn't even been Malakai's. That one thought was enough to release the leash on his body and all of a sudden, baring his fangs and snarling like the Hounds of Hell, Kai launched himself at Axelle.

A red blanket had descended over his vision and no longer was Axelle the female he loved, the would-be mother of his puppies, the only other to ever mean anything to him. Now, she was the embodiment of betrayal and pain. Anger flared in him and any affection he held for her faded in an instant. All he held for her now was rage and fury. Snapping his jaws for her throat with purpose and intent, Kai dove at Axelle, seemingly fully intent on killing her. He had loved her. How dare she toss him aside with such disregard. Instinct drove him now as he released himself upon the female, driven on my the image of her in her den with this other male, thinking of them together, laughing at him behind his back.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

I tried not to PP as much .

Axe didn’t hear much of what else Kai was saying because she was deliberately ignoring him now. All she knew is when she felt his strong, muscled body clash into hers and the familiar ache of pain of jaws clenching on a fold of skin at her throat, a surprised yelp escaped her throat.

The man she once almost loved was now at her throat with the intent to kill. All the memories of being with him came to the front of her mind as she fell through the air in what seemed like slow motion. Looking down in that split second, she could see his jaws clenched around the loose skin of her throat. Right then, something clicked in Axelle’s mind. It was on.

When the two of them hit the ground, she didn’t hesitate to round back on him. There was a cloud of snarling, teeth, claws, and anger in their little circle. Axelle swerved and aimed her jaws at his neck in return. She knew she bit down hard on something, but she was in too much of a cloud to really pay attention on what it was that she caught. She was below him, as he had climbed on top of her in the process of knocking her off of her feet. She clawed up at his underbelly and snarled loudly. The look in her eye was that of defense – serious defense. Her back claws slashed at his belly, while her front claws gripped his chest and attempted to push him back away from her. He kept snapping at her, and she tried with all her might to counter his bites with her teeth.

She could already feel the blood leaking from whatever he bit on her neck – maybe even tore a good chunk off of her – she couldn’t tell. She knew that there were scratches on her maw from his teeth glazing over her skin when she countered his bites. She was quickly turning into a bloody mess, but she was trying to inflict the same damage on him as well. Whatever small chance she got, she snapped at his chest or neck or even face – whatever she could clench her teeth around. Something to hurt him back.

Word Count → 373

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:572+ - OOC Hope you don't mind the wound PP. Feel free to PP getting him off of her in whatever way you want, maybe a sneaky blow between the legs hehe ;-) Points - 5

Kai knew he had taken Axelle by surprise. If she had expected such an attack, his jaws would never have found her flesh so easily. Hearing her yelp, his jaws only clamped upon her harder, digging his teeth into her between her throat and front flank. With their bodies tumbling to the ground, Kai felt Axelle's body tense and knew her own fighting instincts had kicked in, the need for self-preservation, and knew that her own attack upon him was imminent. Let her try, he thought. He had lost his first litter, he had lost Axelle to another male and he had lost any thread of control he seemed to have. He wouldn't lose this fight.

As he held himself over her, his bite tightening around that piece of her he held onto, he jerked his head back, partly to dodge her own jaws as she tried to counter him but more to cause her simple pain, to rip a chunk of flesh from her. Malakai had nothing left to lose now, but he could regain his sense of pride, of power. As his head yanked away from her, a small chunk of meat came away in his jaws but still he didn't stop - the taste of her blood on his tongue only drove him on, his muzzle quickly returning to snap at her again and again hoping to make contact once more.

As Axelle faught back, Kai felt the sting of his own wounds appearing upon his belly from her strong hind legs as they kicked and clawed at his tender flesh there. His black fur disguised the wounds she had created upon him but her half-white pelt did little to hide just how bloody she was becoming. His snout was nicked and scratched as she tried to bite him in return, snapping wildly, paniced. He felt the female push him away but he would not be moved. As his jaws continued to snap at her, searching for that next hold on her, his rapid breaths left him in quick snarls, barking as he tried to clamp his jaws around her bloodied, damaged throat once more but unable to find contact.

As he stood over her, snarling and snorting as the coppery scent of blood swirled around them in the atmosphere, her claws digging at his chest as she tried to push him away, Malakai raised up a little, letting her front paws push him just an inch or two before he heaved himself back down at her, though this time his right paw raised, only to swipe down at her muzzle hard, claws slashing against her face, another devilish growl escaping him as he did so. The way he looked at her now with those feral yellow eyes told her that he would kill her. He wouldn't stop until he had beaten, clawed and bitten the life out of her.

<style>
[/html]
[html](382) Alright Big Grin

She was trapped underneath him, and no matter what she did to try and push him off, it wasn’t working. She definitely could feel the stinging wounds quickly appearing all over her body, again. As he rocked her with a paw full of ready claws, the blow was hard enough to send her back into a memory. She remembered when Kemo punched her in order to get her to behave. And it made her angry.

The fraction on an inch that Kai allowed her to push him was enough. Axelle swiveled and stretched her neck far enough to wrap her own jaws around his throat, right underneath his chin. Her bite had to have limited his air supply by a little, since it was basically his esophagus she was clamped around. She knew if she bit hard enough, there was a good chance she could kill him right on the spot, but that’s not what she wanted to do. Even though he had the intent to kill her, she didn’t want to kill him. Just put him back in his place.

Her face was bloodier now, and she could feel the burning cuts along her maw and cheeks. But she kept hanging onto his throat by her clenched teeth, even after he pulled back. She followed him to stand now, and while he attempted to bite at her, she let go of the tender spot on his neck to clench her jaws around another not-so-vital spot. She clamped around a piece of scruff, kind of like how he did to her, and shook her head back and forth snarling. She hoped to tear his skin good, just good enough to make him back off. A good enough scar that would show through his fur forever. That’s all she wanted.

She tugged away, while he snapped his jaws at her – trying to bite anything he could get at. She wasn’t having it. As she tugged away at his skin, she used her paws to push away from him – slicing at his skin unintentionally. She kept shaking her head so that she could cause him the most pain and ripped at him like a piece of meat. Devilish snarls escaped her maw, but they were nothing like the pain she intended to cause him.

<style>
.storm-table { background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... aa2142.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#262c44; width:435px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; color:#686a73; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.storm-table b {color:#635581; }
.storm-table p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.storm-table p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style> [/html]
[html]

WC:502+ - OOC Go for it hehe Points - 5

As he reared up a little, his claws slashing at the female's face, intent on repeating the same motion until her skin was nothing but shreds on bone, she made her next move and his muscles seemed to freeze as Axelle's jaws clamped their way around his throat. It wasn't so much the pain of her bite but the fact that it had suddenly become a little more difficult to breath, especially with the vast amounts of adrenaline flooding his system and the shallow snorts he was making. Pulling back to take another swipe, she moved with him somewhat before releasing her grip of his throat, only to attach herself with another bite but this time, in a less delicate location.

The power of her bite was still strong but it only drove him on in his attack. It was one of the things he had loved about her, her ferocity, that fire within her. She had wanted to hurt him by parading this new male she had snuck around with infront of him, well now he wanted to hurt her in return. He wanted to cut her, to bite her, to make her bleed. He wanted to damage her. Would this other male still want her, all scarred and broken? As Axelle began to shake her head, trying to tear him apart with that bite of hers at the scruff of his neck, Malakai swore he could feel the pull of the fibres of his flesh, thought he could hear the rip of his pelt and quickly he began backing away from her, deep, dark snarls escaping him at the pain, knowing that her bite had been deep and it would leave a decent sized scar.

Once more, Kai used his claws to slash at her while she tugged at her bite, turning as best he could to sink his fangs into her pelt as she had done to him but all he managed to catch was her ear, doing little to appease the snarling, vengeful beast within him. And as she tried to rip that chunk from him as he had done to her, Kai stopped trying to back away and instead did the opposite and charged the very short distance between her to tackle her once more, trying to take her by surprise, knowing that it would more than likely allow her to tear the meat with her bite that she had so tight a hold of. He would not be beaten by her and he was too stubborn to give up or run away - it wasn't in his nature, but he knew that it wasn't in hers, either.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
(408) Running was the only possible ending O.o

The heat of the moment was overwhelming. Axelle was lost in her own rage, and she chewed at Kai like a piece of meat. Well, he was – and so was she, in a way. She continued snarling and ripping at his flesh, and he attempted to retaliate. His claws dragged over her skin, but the angle he was trying to move his body in wasn’t in his favor. His claws barely grazed her, and he wasn’t able to draw any more blood. He snapped his fangs toward her and once almost caught her ear, but she weaseled her way out of it. He did bite and nip at her neck, but nothing that would seriously distract her from her current task.

Once she felt like she might have ripped and stretched the skin of his neck, she backed away. She backed away enough so that if he wanted to attack her, he would need to come at her at a full run again. She panted heavily with drool and blood dripping from her mouth. Both wolves were battered and bloody, but neither of them wanted to back down. Axelle knew, in the back of her mind, that this fight would go nowhere until someone was dead – and she didn’t plan on killing him or being killed. She didn’t know how she would get away from him, and it seemed running would be the only possible way.

She stood there growling at him as she thought about all her possible escape routes. She needed to get back to the caves – that way he wouldn’t be able to attack her. Or he would, but someone would surely be around to get him off of her. Not that she needed it, but at the time – yes. She needed help to not kill him because she would have done so already if that small thought wasn’t floating around in the back of her mind. She might need to.

For the first time in her life, Axelle turned and ran. She ran from him. She was sure Kai would follow her, chase her down, and when he caught her – attack her again. So, she ran as fast as her legs would carry her, despite all the wounds marking her body. She made her way toward the caves without looking back. She wasn’t sure if she was being pursued, but knew she would reach them before anyone was able to catch up to her.

<style>
.storm-table { background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... aa2142.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#262c44; width:435px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; color:#686a73; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.storm-table b {color:#635581; }
.storm-table p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.storm-table p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style> [/html]
[html]

WC:626+ - OOC Lol, I know, sorry hehe Points - 5.

As Malakai went for the two-toned female, as he began to advance upon her once more, seemingly wanting to continue the brutal fight, reacting to the scent of blood, the surge of energy and adrenaline, their dark warning snarls, he saw the way her muscles tensed. But he knew that she wasn't preparing for another attack. She was preparing to do something else altogether. She was going to turn and run.

It was the smartest thing for both of them that she did. Smart for her because despite his injuries, Kai felt that he carried enough wrath that he would end up killing her. But it was smart for him that she fled because in truth, Kai couldn't kill Axelle. Deep down, he knew that he couldn't land that final blow. As he saw her running the direction of the caves, Kai ws left snarling and snorting in his anger, his wounds bloody and stinging immensely, a reminder that Axelle wasn't exactly the damsel in distress type. For every blow he had landed, she had landed one, too. His first instinct was to give chase, to follow her, to continue the combat but he was in no shape to hunt her down. Besides, if she headed back to the caves, there would be others there to break them up.

Without anything to occupy his body, his mind began to work once more. Axelle had fallen for someone else, someone from their own pack, someone she would no doubt parade around with infront of him, rubbing his nose in the fact. He wondered if this other knew about him or was she stringing both of them along, going behind both of their backs? Would he have to put up with not only seeing Axelle and her new beau together, but the constant smug grins from him, knowing he had won Axelle?

As his muscles began to unclench, he began to feel the extent of his wounds now, began to feel the rawness of the clawmarks and the depth of the bite by his neck. That was his major concern now. His black fur hid just how badly he was bleeding but as it dripped to the ground every once in a while, Kai knew Axelle had gotten a good hold on him. Turning his head a little, he felt the wound and winced. He had lost his litter of pups, he had lost Axelle to another and now he would have to return to his den injured. It took him a long while to gather the motivation to actually leave his spot but when he did, he noticed a small dark patch stained with his blood. The bite at his neck hurt more with every step he took and soon enough, he was limping, trying to keep the weight off his front paw on the side of the bite finding it hurt a little less that way. His snout was marked with fresh cuts, as was his belly but the nasty looking wound was clear to see despite his dark pelt. He had no-one to lick it better anymore. He would return to the caves having lost everything he thought he could lose. But he would find out this males name, Axelle's new chosen one. He would find out his name of the pack brother who had taken Axelle from him.

<style>
[/html]