[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

This is gonna be crappy, Having a hard day..

Calla flicked her tail back and forth listening to Hadley and Aly talk, I'm sorry I keep saying sorry.. she said being picked up by Alys mate she let out a soft whimper. She truly didn't like to be carried, she lay in his arms like a weakling. All of them where inside the medical room now, whimpering she took in the scents much more afraid then she was on the horse. She hadn't been here before, she had never been inside a building before. W-where are we.. Why am I here she asked squirming in the Alphas arms. Seeing Hadley and Aly out of the corner of her eye she tried to turn in the alphas arms to see them clearly.

Calla was set on the cot with the blankets surrounding her, She had never seen so many things to keep her warm in her entire life, the fire and blankets kept her warm nuzzling into the nest of blankets wagging her tail weakly. What are these things? she asked innocently not even knowing what the blankets where. Not even thinking she squirmed around getting tangled in the blankets she whimpered her stomach growling loudly keeping her ears back she looked like a big lump in the blankets perhaps even more like a cocoon in the midst of the blankets. Giggling softly the only thing visible of her from the blankets was her tail wagging happily in mid air, It had been a very long time since she had been warm like this. Peeking out from the blankets her stomach growling again she whimpered looking around I-is there.. anything to drink? I'm really thirsty.. she said her thirst clouding over her hunger.

Word Count :: +000

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.Calla{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Calla2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; background-color:#354013; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 15px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid black; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.Calla b {color:#b1e21b; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.Calla p { color:#000000; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He glanced over as she settled in the blankets, looking as cheerful as she could be. Grabbing the bowl he carefully poured some water from the jar and held it out for her to drink from. Be careful to not drink it too fast. He'd made sure to give a small amount so it wouldn't make her sick even if she did disobey and gulp it down. Taking a rag he dipped it into the jar and held out a hand calmly, smiling at her.

I need to examine your injuries. He'd clean them, then apply some poultices to clear out infection and encourage healing. He didn't think there'd be too much. The main concern he had for her right now was malnutrition. It could be worse in some ways than simple scrapes. Hadley hadn't ever experienced it himself thankfully, as Amy had been careful to keep him healthy enough to keep working.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]