Camptown lady sing this song "do dah, do dah"
[html]

The moon was white and clear as Adrian walked a long the little trail leading to the meadow. Adrian was walking on two feet and had his guitar, flute, and recorder with him, which was basically everything he owned that had any value to him. The grayish brown wolf could barely contain his excitement as he thought about spending the night under the stars. Adrian had been laying in his bed at his house in thornbury when his restlessness had hit him. He had the urge to play his music. But he didn't want to wake up the other people sleeping in thornbury and he wanted to play under the stars. He wanted to fill the night with his music, so he had gotten out of bed, grabbed his instruments and set off into the night.

Adrian hadn't been sure where to go at first, but then he had thought about the meadow that was just outside of the small town. Adrian had decided he would play there. He already wanted to stop and strum his guitar right now, but he was determined to wait until the reached the meadow where he could sit down and play properly. He didn't expect anyone to be out here this late, so he wasn't concerned with bothering anyone with his music. Adrian was quickly learning that music was a welcome thing in Cercatori d'Arte.

As Adrian neared the end of the trail he noticed the soft glow of a fire. Adrian kept walking, until he reached the end of the small trail and peered out of the trees, noticing a small camp set up. The first thing Adrian noticed was the glow of the fire in the night. Then he noticed the female sitting near the fire. Adrian grinned, believing he recognized her. And he was doubly reassured it was Kenna when he saw a horse that looked like Dust off to the side of the camp dozing. Adrian walked out of the trees without a second thought, a grin spreading across his face. "Mind if I join you?" Adrian asked, a smug grin on his face as he looked at Kenna. She was dressed in her usual attire and she seemed to have been enjoying the warmth of the fire when he walked up. Adrian wanted to laugh at the coincidence of running into her out here, but he kept his laughter under control. Instead he grinned like a smug fool.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
OOC: Crappy post, sorry. DX

IC: Due to her lack of possessions to truly make the place her own, Kenna still often found herself camping out in the forests just outside Thornbury rather than sleeping in the shelter of her claimed home in the little town. She didn't mind staying out under the stars though, she had done it for nearly a year before she'd come to Cercatori d'Arte. It was probably just a little odd to others who knew she preferred to sleep in the wild rather than in the wooden dwelling. But despite having claimed the house as her own, it still didn't feel quite like...home. On this particular cool autumn night, the cowgirl had once again returned to the meadow she frequented and set up a little camp of sorts, her horse Dust dozing close by. Earlier she had hunted and caught a couple rabbits. Their bodies now resided on a spit over the fire, cooking and casting a delicious scent into the air. The fire crackled merrily creating a warm, flickering glow and provided just enough heat so that Kenna didn't require her newly acquired fur cloak.

As she waited for her meal to cook, the collie woman rested beside the fire on a small blanket, her knees tucked up against her chest, arms wrapped about them loosely. Her blue gaze was fixed on the dancing flames as her mind wandered in many directions. She was used to be alone, but now that she was a part of a pack, having company was becoming more desirable. Her thoughts touched upon the one close friend she had made in the pack, Adrian. The male was attractive, charming and seemed to bring out the best in her. She enjoyed spending time with him and she felt her heart give a little wanting flutter as she found herself wishing he was with her by the fire. A small sigh escaped her as she glanced away from the light of the fire and over at Dust who she could just make out silhouetted in the shadows of the trees along the edge of the meadow. She'd really only ever known Dust's company, but now that she had befriended Adrian, among others, Dust...just wasn't' enough for her anymore. She needed the interaction of her pack mates, not the one sided kind she had with Dust.

She watched Dust as she mused quietly to herself and an owl hooted somewhere in the distance. Dust's ears swiveled lazily towards the sound, his tail flicking side to side as he hung his head, half sleeping where he stood. He had become used to being in the meadow with Kenna and so felt comfortable enough to sleep there. Returning her gaze to the fire, the hybrid woman was just about to check her meal when suddenly a familiar scent caught her nose. Ears perking she looked up just in time to see the large form of the very friend she had been missing appear from between the trees and come into definition in the fire light. "Mind if I join you?" A grin instantly found its way to the girl's maw, her tail thumping softly on the blanket. "Not at all..." Kenna then scooted over to make room for the larger male beside her.

She then noticed the instruments Adrian carried with him, her eyes catching on one particular item. The guitar. She'd always wanted to learn to play the stringed instrument. "That is a gorgeous guitar." She admired the finish on it and the way it caught in the fire light. "I didn't know you played." She chuckled, smirking softly. "Is that why you're here? To serenade me by fire light?" She winked and as soon as he was settled next to her, gave Adrian's shoulder a playful nudge. "I find it funny how you just show up just as I was thinking of ya, Adrian." She admitted as she leaned forward and checked on the two rabbits over the fire. Determining they were done she smiled at her guest. "You're just in time for dinner." She said, gesturing to the meat. "You're welcome to have one."
[html]

The fact that it was Kenna that Adrian ran into out here was amusing to him. He found it both humourous and good. It was funny that of all of the people in the pack, she was the one he ran into. And it was good because Adrian enjoyed her company. Adrian's whole face lit up when she invited him to sit with her and he moved to do just that. And she wormed her way a tiny bit farther into his heart when she mentioned his guitar. If there was one way to get Adrian to open up it was through his music. "Yeah I play. A lot." He chuckled and then sat down next to her, grinning. "Of course darling. That is me, the sexy, romantic musician who has come to sweep you off your feet." He said, before laughing and winking at her.

His ears perked up when she mentioned thinking about him and he cocked his head to the side. "Thinking about me? I hope you were thinking good things." He said with a smile, reaching over to take one of the rabbits and take a bit. "MMmmmhhh." He looked at her and grinned, "This is really good. So, you made me dinner and I'm hear to sing for you. This is quite a nice meeting we have going here." He took another bite and set his guitar off to the side. He leaned against her and took another bite, enjoying the warm food.

Word Count → 000

Backdated to the 1st.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

By firelight, Kenna's eyes danced along with the flames as she admired Adrian and his guitar as he settled beside her. She smiled and her tail slightly wagged as he told her he played a lot, she had a thing for musicians. She loved music but she lacked any kind of musical talent herself so she couldn't enjoy it whenever she wanted. "Of course darling. That is me, the sexy, romantic musician who has come to sweep you off your feet." Kenna smirked and playfully swatted at the males shoulder with a small chuckle. "Don't be so full of yourself, your head will get too big for your neck." She teased and then blushed unseen beneath her fur as he commented about her thinking of him. She gave a small, slightly nervous chuckle. "Any thoughts of you are always good..."

"It's rather distracting actually." She smirked then and reached for her own rabbit from off the fire. Taking a bite, she sighed as the warm meat provided sustenance to her body. The woman always enjoyed a good meal. "So, you made me dinner and I'm hear to sing for you. This is quite a nice meeting we have going here." Kenna lightly stroked along her company's arm as he leaned back against her and a low purr-like growl rose in her chest. "I'll say..." She smiled contently down at the wolf. A gentle warmth filled the colli woman as she sat with her pack mate. She found herself speaking before she could stop herself, her voice soft. "I...really enjoy having you around Adrian..." She folded her ears and glanced away. What was going on with her? She was feeling oddly sentimental. Maybe it was just the mood that was seeming to be set by the fire, the meal, the stars above and the music to come. That had to be it.

Trying to cover her embarrassment Kenna then nodded to the guitar. "So, what're ya gonna play me?" She grinned, repositioning a little. [b]"Mind if I hold it?"[b] She asked, slightly tipping her head. She was eager to handle the beautiful instrument, but she probably wouldn't do more than pluck a few strings. She knew she sucked at playing so she wouldn't even try. She'd leave the music to Adrian.

Word Count :: 380 | Points: 3 Sorry for keeping you waiting, and thank you for this GORGEOUS table! <3

<style>
.kennadusttable p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kennadusttable b {font-family:verdana; color:#FBC55F; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kennadusttable {background-color:#9CA01F; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kzdIv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #dee3e5; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.snowtable .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#000; font-size:9px; border-top:1px dotted #667558; padding:7px 15px 0px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]