Flies are in your [p]ea soup
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Private for the lovely Terra/ Bria-face <3 forward dated to the 14th
WC: 675

The dawn was creeping over the lands, the sun had just begun to rise, a large red orb climbing slowly from its bed, the horizon. The inky night sky had faded to a cool grey and was now changing once more to blue, though many clouds marred the flawless cerulean. In the East, where the sun was labouring into the sky from its slumber, the sky was bathed in reds and golds, the clouds painted with all these hues and many in between, roses, pale pinks, fiery oranges, despite the clouds suggesting Autumnal rain would soon be on the way before the day was through it was a rather stunningly beautiful sight. The breeze that blew through the lands, rustling through dying leaves on trees, dancing with long stalks of grass and ruffling furs was a cold one, it had the icy nip of a Winter wind, blowing from the North, but still it seemed that the day might be warmer than expected. It seemed as if the weather was trying to make up for the terrible storm that had ravaged the lands only a few weeks ago. Soran herself had not seen the storm but the after effects were very evident around the lands, everywhere there were hints at the destruction caused by the hurricane. But still the Autumnal birds were singing in the trees once again, showing that they were even more resilient than most would have expected of them. The tall female smiled at the twittering of the birds, it was a pleasing sound for her, hearing them gave her some hope, if they could survive the storm then surely Deuce would have done as well? She would be somewhere safe and warm and soon enough she would be brought back to her, Soran had to hope that, she had to believe that her pale mate would be alright, otherwise she might go mad with worry and guilt. She had to believe.

The tall female strode towards the familiar borders of Cour des Miracles with more grace than was usually expected of someone of her age, she was still sprightly and nimble despite her advancing years, her long legs were moving her quickly towards the friendly lands. The canvas satchel that she always took on long trips bounced against her dark hip as she walked, her long arms swinging by her sides with each step she took, helping her to maintain a quick momentum. She had left her mane loose for the journey and it tumbled down her back, now almost reaching her elbows, she had begun to notice the first sign of a white streak at the front of her mane, she did not mind though, every grey hair was a sign of rebellion against her cruel father who had tried so hard to end her life prematurely. The feathers that adorned the left side of her mane fluttered and danced in the breeze and bounced with each step that she took, every now and again their movement would catch the corner of her eye, they were quite distracting. She could not help but be amused at the changes in herself that had occurred since she had last been in these lands, the beginnings of the white streak and the four long scars that ran from her right shoulder to the base of her ribs on the left hand side of her body being the most obvious and prominent. The ebony female stopped as she reached the borders of the lands, sniffing the air and catching the familiar scent of Cour des Miracles as she did so, a smile playing on her lips, she had a good feeling about this, she would see her great granddaughter and her grandson and perhaps they would know where Deuce was. If she could rely on anyone to help her find her pale mate, it would be her family here. She smiled once again and raised her head to let out a friendly call, hoping for a friendly face that would come and greet her.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Terra was already up and about, frolicking as if she was a pup herself. Loki and Ananse were right on her heels, pushing against her and playing around. Her tail wagged brightly behind her as they trotted through the pack. It wasn't quite light out yet. Entering the fairy field Terra grinned brightly, diving down and taking a nice long roll through the yellowed grass. The pups followed after her, just as willing to roll around as she was. It wasn't long before a wrestling match was set up, the pups doing their best to take over their mother.

The howl that cut through surprised the female. Sitting up she stared at the borders, nose twitching curiously. Who had come to the borders so early? A joiner? It had been a long time since she'd heard that call, so while it was familiar she couldn't quite place it. Crossing quickly Terra let out a low growl, signalling for Ananse and Loki to stay back in the bushes, away from where they might be spotted. Seeing Soran Terra slowed down. She had missed her friend, but she didn't have the best of luck with wolves from New Dawn. They tended to dislike her, even former friends. Hello Soran.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Eee! Hello dear! Big Grin
WC: 531

Soran waited on the borders, for once bouncing with anticipation, it had been so long since she had seen her friends in this pack, she could not help but wonder who it would be that came to meet her, she hoped greatly that it was a familiar face though; she wanted to know how the pack were doing and someone who already knew and trusted her would be far more forthcoming with that information. She wondered idly what Robin was up to these days, the last time she had seen her she had been growing like a weed, her patchwork great granddaughter was becoming a lithe huntress like herself, she was looking forward to seeing whether or not the young multi-coloured girl had finally learned to use the bow that Soran had given her. And of course there was her grandson Haven, they had not been the closest of friends, but since Soran's rescue of Robin they seemed to be forming a bond, it would be good to see how he was doing as well, he looked so like Conri and reminded her of him a great deal, he was noble and brave, just as her red son had been before his fall from grace. Had she been a younger wolf she might have found herself being impatient, but with age came an ability to allow time to pass as if it were washing over you, to not be too worried by it and so she waited, though she was anxious to see who came to greet her; she hoped that the pack had managed to survive the hurricane that had swept through the lands, the idea of any of her friends or family being injured or losing their homes was one that worried the sable female greatly.

The dark lady did not have to wait too long though, soon enough a familiar shape appeared in the distance, slowing as it saw her. It took Soran just a moment to recognise her, it was Terra. A warm smile spread to the dark female's lips and her tail began to wag fiercely as the female neared her, she seemed cautious of the dark female, something which concerned her. She had not received a good reception when she had come to New Dawn, but she thought that that was all behind them now? Unless... there hadn't been another incident had there? She hoped more than anything that there hadn't been, the idea of her friend being treated badly by her pack whilst she was away was something that would be unacceptable, she was no longer Beta but she would still voice her displeasure to Zalen if needs be. Terra greeted her then and Soran smiled once again, her tail still wagging rather furiously behind her as she looked at her tawny red friend.

"Oh Terra, it is so wonderful to see you again! How are you? How did the pack fare with the terrible storm that I've been told that we had?" Soran almost gushed which was rather out of character for her, but to see a friend alive and well after such a terrible storm was something that delighted the older female.

[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Soran hesitated for an instant before perking up, tail gaining furious speed. Terra might be feeling cautious, but Soran had no such reservations. A smile began to form across the coyote's features as Soran spoke, bustling with excitement. It's been some time since we've seen each other. The last time had been when Soran apologized for her pack's treatment of her, a treatment Terra couldn't understand. She figured that a large part of the prejudice had to come from their female alpha, since Zalen had treated her with courtesy.

The pack handled it pretty well. There was a lot of damage. I heard the horses escaped. They were all found again. A slight tinge of disappointment colored her voice at that. If the horses had been wild she could have eaten them. The only one that struggled was the omega. That had been greatly disappointing. It looked like Strel really had been at the end of his rope, unfit to lead the pack any longer. It was almost painful to consider. Where have you been? Enjoying New Dawn's freedoms? There was no bitterness, just caution in that question.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this one, I broke my brain with trying to figure out Robin's family tree lol.
WC: 643

The ebony female was overjoyed to see her friend alive and well, she was a wonderful young lady, even if she was half coyote. Soran had never had a great liking for coyotes, she had been unable to forgive the Inferni pack for their treatment of her family and friends when they had attacked her home. They had become greedy and complacent and had decided that the Syemv lands should be theirs as well as their own lands (which in Soran's eyes were more than big enough to accommodate the tribe), they had ripped through the lands with cruelty, they had killed and maimed, chased her family from their home. Soran had watched a friend die at their teeth and claws right before her own eyes, unable to help as she was too busy protecting her small red son. the Syemv wolves' only option had been to flee and Soran could never forget that, she could never forgive the Inferni coyotes for what they had done. But she was willing to see past that in most that she met, unless they were openly rude or cruel towards her, she was not sure that she would be able to befriend a member of Inferni, but the older female was intelligent enough not to tar all coyotes with the same brush. She had always liked Terra, she was a kind soul, perhaps a little bit of a trickster, but nothing that was harmful to the sable female. She smiled as the female replied, saying it had been too long since they had last seen one another. The ebony New Dawner nodded in reply.
"Yes, it has been far too long, it is wonderful to see you once again, I have missed you." Soran replied, her tone was warm and genuine, she really did mean that she had missed her friend, she had missed her dearly.

The reddish hybrid replied with news of the pack and Soran listened intently, her ears pricked forwards and her eyes focused on the younger female, she wanted to know how Cour des Miracles had faired during the storm. After all Terra lived here, but so did her grandson Haven and her three great grandchildren, knowing that they were safe would be a great burden from her shoulders. There had been a lot of damage and the horses had escaped it seemed, Soran nodded in reply. She had never understood the need to keep horses, she liked Scarlett, Robin's mare, but she had never seen the need for them, they were not pets, nor were they companions that you could speak to, she supposed that they were stronger than a wolf and so they could be useful that way though. Then Terra said that the Omega had died and Soran's eyes widened with sorrow and concern for the pack.
"I am so sorry to hear that Terra, what was the Omega's name? It is so very sad when a pack mate dies. We luckily didn't have any deaths in New Dawn. Can the damage be repaired?" Soran replied, asking many things about the pack, she wanted to know that they were all well, especially her family members. She smiled as the female spoke again, though she noted that Terra was cautious when asking, it seemed that the reddish female was still not happy with the pack's treatment of her.
"I have only just returned to there myself actually. My adoptive daughter Blind was killed by a bear so I sought the creature out to exact my revenge on her behalf. I was injured and that kept me away from the lands for a great deal of time." Soran replied, tapping the scars on her chest.
"How have you been Terra? What has happened since I last saw you?" Soran asked warmly, she wanted to know how her dear friend had been.

[/html]