Questions and confusion
Hi hi, I'm thinking about making a second character since things are running so slowly on this one, I am used to making almost 30 posts a day And im getting maybe two posts a day since I'm not in the pack and I can't create a regular post within the pack until I am classified as one of the pack, What should I do? :3
Thread requests is always a good place to go and ask for threads, or if you have a plot idea or you want your character to look for something look at the character sevices and pm individuals, some may say no but most are usually up for a bit of a plot Smile
I dont have any plots in mind, I do want to create another character because i wanted to be in CDC for calla and the other i wanted to be in Aniwaya, I dont like to roleplay in Lasky because it would be like before she came to Souls, and its just confusing for me so i would like a present day one so i know whats going on. I would like to edit my profile too but i am horrible at that. Iv never been good with profiles x3 But i would greatly like to have another character so i could have multiple posts i need to do to keep me busy. Plus I am feeling very creative today so i want to write a TON Big Grin Perhaps you and i could start a roleplay some where?
to have a second character you must be on the board for 4 weeks and have *if i'm not mistaken* 45 posts. Once you get there then you can get a second character. So you have your 4 weeks you just need your posts ^^;

as for the rp, I'll pm you Smile
Hey there! Smile

You can see the procedures on extra characters right here, in the Procedures page. Generally, second character requests can't be made early, so unfortunately, you have to wait until you have 45 posts and 4 weeks of membership before requesting one!

However, if you're struggling for threads, you can always check out the Open Threads topic, which has some threads in the Neutral Territories that your character can join. You can pre-date them - this means that when creating a thread or joining a thread, you can ask your thread partner if he or she is alright with assuming that the thread took place before your character joined the pack. (To read more about liquid time and pre-dating, just click here!)

Another thing you can do is ask the leader of the pack you're joining (in this case, that would be Melissa) if you can assume you were accepted, and begin to roleplay in the pack forum. This can happen sometimes, especially if your joining thread is going a bit slow. Smile

Hope that helped! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Perhaps you and I could start a roleplay, I am really creative and i want to write write write! Big Grin
Since this is a question, rather than a request, I have moved it to the Questions & Help forum. Smile But please remember, everyone, only mods and admins may reply to the Requests & Suggestions forum!