Let the water was your soul
[html]

Word Count: +377 (I think)

Calla had wandered around Casa De Cavalieri but she had never been to this part before. Perking her ears up she could hear the waves lapping against the beach, She wished she could go for a swim, but she didn't know if this beautiful place was safe for her to be in the water. For all she knew it could be infested with sharks or leeches or the tides could be to great for her to withstand. Walking along the beach her paws leaving imprints in the sand behind her, she smiled as the waves came in and the water went rushing over her paws in the sand. She couldn't help but feel at home near the water, it was a source of life and survival. Without water everything would die a slow and painful death, flicking the tip of her now wet tail she smiled her charcoal black fur shimmering in the light, She knew she was in pain, but she didn't mind to much since the water felt so nice on per paws. "It's so beautiful here.. I wish I could stay here forever" she said without thinking.

"The water is so nice, I wish I could go for a swim.. she said with a soft sigh letting her paws be in the water would have to be good enough until someone she knew would explain if she could go swiming or even what this wonderful place was called. Lifting one of her feet paws she let the water seep through the fur on her paws, shivering alittle she smiled, Some part of her wished she had someone to enjoy days like this with. She had always wanted a close friend she could tell everything too, or even a mate to take her on romantic picnics or just walk along the beach making eachother laugh. But for Calla things wern't always so easy, she couldn't talk to a male without seeming like an ideot. She sighed and looked up to the beautiful blue sky bringing her ears back Who ever you are.. Bring me a friend, or mate.. Someone I can share things with and be happy with she said as she set her paw down onto the sand she looked around hoping no one heard her talking to herself.

Calla Scott
<style>
.Calla-g08 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Calla-g08 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Calla-g08 b {color:#7c00c9; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Calla-g08{background-color:#0c7ebc; background-image:url(http://oi47.tinypic.com/16iffic.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #FFFFFF; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.Calla-g08-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Calla-g08 .inner {margin:218px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Calla-g08-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: Vivaldi, serif; color:#7c00c9; text-shadow:#7c00c9 0px 0px 5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro walked out into the cool chill of the air. The storm had brought fall with it. The change in the leaves was a welcomed beauty. The oranges, bright reds, dark reds, brilliant yellows, and dark browns all a wonderful sight. Only the pine trees remained the same. Buck seemed to love it all. The spotless young deer seemed to not care about anything but rubbing his small rack against the trees trying to act like a big man, but Aro knew he was barely six months of age. The little guy had a lot of maturing to do before he would be snagging any lady deer. He gave a gloriously deep chuckle at the deer as he snorted. The hoofed creature was going through changes, his hormone spike was making more ornery and disobedient. Aro wouldn't correct the deer until it was needed. Right now the tuxedo patterned male would let Buck be a deer and let him get it out of his system.

The large brute of a wolf walked down the beach front as Buck gallivanted about. His eyes looked up catching a new face. He'd heard there was a new member to Casa, but hadn't taken notice that this new female was an attractive girl. He had to put the brakes on himself, though. Sidra would throw a fit for sure if Aro hit on the girl. Still, he let his charming grin overtake his face, then with a stern snap of his fingers got Bucks attention. The deer ignored him at first then, he growled, and Buck looked up. Aro gave a sharp glare to the young buck and the deer heeded him, knowing well what Aro wanted. Buck came to Aro's side and trotted at a heeling position to the Optime.

Once at an appropriate distance Aro called out, his deep baritone voice calling over to her direction, "...hey there! What's a kind looking soul like you doing out here by yourself?" He flashed a charming grin to her as his cool oceanic eyes peered over her soft looking face. His tail giving a light wag back and forth.

...okay, perhaps he was being a little flirtatious...but a little flirtatious never hurt anyone...right?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Form :: Optime

Calla watched the waves as they lapped at the shore line, feeling the sand between her toes she smiled a little, she was beautiful in her own way no matter how dirty and unkempt her fur was. Looking up to the cloudless sky she flicked her tail back and forth, her tail kicking up sand ever so slightly. Calla perked her ears thinking she heard the birds landing behind her on the ground, she had always felt at home near the water no matter how strange the other places may be. I wonder if there really is a higher power.. Calla thought to herself. She had been alone for such a long while and she only hoped and prayed for a companion, a mate to share things with.

Taking in a shallow breath she let out a saddened sigh, her hopes and dreams of having a family were dwindling. She had already started loosing hope that she would ever find someone to share things with. Calla heard a deep voice calling to her, perking her ears up she looked around almost dumbfounded that someone had actually shown up. Goodness.. I hope I don't screw things up she thought to herself. Calla took a deep breath in, her heart pounding in her ears she turned to the wolf whom had just called to her H-Hello!, By my.. she started to say before she even thought about where she was. She had always been nervous around others no matter how ell she knew the other I uh, I'm just exploring Casa territory, I found this place and it was just to beautiful to leave.. she said shivers going down her spine as she listened to the males voice. She wagged her tail happily and took a few paces towards the male keeping her ears perked. I wonder what hes doing here all alone like me she thought. The beach is so lovely, I couldn't bare to leave without swimming, but I don't know if the water is safe or not. she explained as she took a few more steps towards him and his deer. I'm Calla by the way. she said introducing herself first, she tended to babble when a handsome male was around, or even a beautiful woman. It is a beautiful day, Isn't it? she asked stupidly.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

Calla walks.
Calla thinks.
"Calla speaks."

template by revo. table by ann<3

[/html]