Its nothing but flesh
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
Word Count :: 000

Because you can't burn and color the same day I figured I'd pp about liam burning Skoll a few times before.

Liam had been treating a woman that Skoll had found. Skoll had told him as much as he knew about her. Liam had to admit that he felt bad for the poor girl and had almost suggested that Skoll take her to Rio. But there were wounds on the woman that needed to be dealt with in ways he was skilled in. So since Skoll had brought her to the court Liam cared for her and Caroline.

Though he tried not to absorb himself to much into just them after all his journey away from home had allowed him to find Rio. She was a skilled medic as well and the pair made a great team. He made sure that he was finding time to spend with the blue eyed maiden. She brought a smile to his face and made him happy something he thought he wouldn't feel for a while.

Today though he was going to be helping skoll. Slowly he was helping the young man burn the hair away to form a spiral sun. Skoll had found that the girl was able to add color to flesh and had asked liam to burn the mark into him. He moved into the hotel. He was going to check on the burn and if it was healed enough Skoll could have it colored. He was tempted to have the woman Color his mark. The mark that bonded Amaranth and Liam, he was hoping he'd have Kable get on and maybe hati, skoll but he wasn't sure about those boys. His children he was thinking of doing it after their first shift if his mate would allow it. Hey skoll I'm here! He called out waiting for the boy.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

That works for me. C:

399 words

Adjusting to his responsibilities in the pack regarding the young woman was difficult for Skoll, but he was thankful to have been able to save her and welcomed the work. He was also thankful that his brother was back as a medic, although he was still somewhat awkward around the older Catori after Liam had been gone from the pack for so long. Keziah’s health was more important than his discomfort, however, and most of the time the healing was too private for the young man to stick around, anyway. Luckily, the black-and-tan dog seemed to trust Liam, not that she had much of a choice otherwise.

Slowly the dark Luperci was beginning to come out of her shell a bit, and when she’d brought up her skills in tattooing Skoll had gotten the idea to wear one of his own. He’d wanted a symbol of the sun for a long time, knowing how much it represented, and had doodled the pattern while Keziah suggested a green that would match his eyes. He’d gone with her to find the dyes necessary to produce such a color, as well as some other supplies from the edges of Halifax that would be useful in the process.

The only issue left was his thick fur. Keziah had said all her “clients” had really short fur, much of which had to be burnt away, and the wolfdog’s thick coat was particularly problematic. She teased him while scraping some of the fur away before they went to Liam to have the area branded.

Skoll was not a stranger to some kinds of pain; he’d gotten into fights and been struck by a sea urchin, too. However, the burning on his shoulder and the itching as the skin healed had been a new kind of irritation, and he found it harder to spar and do the other things he liked to do to keep busy. Grouchy, Skoll had resigned himself to sitting and reading books until it came time to actually color the branded area.

He was flopped on his bed, a book of fairytales on his face, when his older brother called out. He got up and opened the door, noticing that the woman had stepped out into the hallway, too, before offering Liam a small smile. “Think it’s ready?” he asked, turning to show his shoulder where the burn seemed to have healed.

<style>
.sklun {width:500px; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/dpwev6.png); background-color:#e8f6de; background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0px auto; border:#000 1px solid; color:#444; font-family:Times New Roman, times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 0px;}
.sklun p {padding:1px 16px 0px; text-indent:40px;}
.sklun b {color:#568931;}
.sklun p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; text-indent:0px;}
.sklun p.wordcount {font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px;}
</style>[/html]