Take these broken wings and learn to FLY
[html]
Thanks for waiting! :o And yay, finished thread!

Soon the two males caught up with Savina and the small group came to a halt. Ehno grinned playfully at his sister's returning tease, tail wagging as furiously as it did when he was a pup when she nipped at his ear. The two Italian siblings always seemed to have a bounce in their step and a smile on their faces when they were near each other. They had been like that since they were pups; if it were any other way, he knew it would just feel strange.

When the white-furred male stepped up and gave Savina a quick lick on the muzzle, he couldn't help but chuckle a little. Then the introductions came and he gave a nod to the other male. "Ah, Kansas. Nice to meet you." A playful glint then came to his eyes. "You two seem quite close. I guess I came here just in time. I'll have to keep my eye on you two." He winked and stuck his tongue out at the pair. But not one to stand around having fun when there was work to be done, Ehno joined the others in marking the new borders. The situation felt just a tad awkward, but they were all able to endure it until the howl from Naniko resounded. The pack was one step closer to creation.
[/html]