the whirlwind lifts you up to the ceiling
Honestly, it doesn't have to be someone from EH. I don't think they yap at trespassers as much as other packs, and Niki is too out of it to get onto someone. XD;

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... sts/t4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had slept late — until past noon. That was strange, seeing as though Nikita was often woke up very early. Strange was nothing out of the ordinary nowadays, though, so she didn’t really take much stock in it. Maybe her body needed a little more sleep; she had to start healing some time, right? Or maybe it was continuing to break down even more when unsupervised. Ever the pessimist, of course. She spent the first few hours of being conscious by lying around lazily, keeping close to a source of water so that she wouldn’t have a breakdown; her new need for water and lack of such for food was still disconcerting, but she had given into it. Whatever would happen would happen, she thought now. If this was all inevitable, perhaps she should just lie down and accept what fate had in store for her.

But who was Nikita to have ever believed in fate? In allowing something so irresolute to control her own path in life? She frowned once this crossed her mind. If that had been the case, she would have died long ago. The rain had been falling when she had awoken, but now it was starting to drizzle off into a light mist. The rain was something she found great liking with, as it curtailed her madness for water. Water… that was something. She glanced down across the camp to the lake, thinking that she hadn’t really gone for a swim in a while.

The coyote wandered around to the opposite side of the large lake that the camp was on, stepping off of a narrow embankment and into the waist-high water without a second thought. The temperature, cooler because of the rain and lack of sun, didn’t bother her at all. The abundance of water around her made the nag at the back of her mind that screamed for hydration constantly stop. It was a blessing. She sighed, closed her eyes and relaxed as the rain started once more and began to fall.

[/html]
Lol I need to be on more often XD and sorry if its WAY too short as I am short on time. I will probably edit later.

Vexx was half asleep during the late afternoon. It bothered him that he hasn't been able to get enough sleep lately. He felt tired, even at night, when he was always up. That was unusual and dangerous for him because he needed a lot of energy. He got up to walk around for a little in the half shack half underground den he was currently sleeping in.
I would ask you try to give me a little bit more to go on next time. ^^

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had heard once that the disease rabies had, in one of its weird quirks, made its victims hydrophobic before it got dangerously serious. They would have absolutely nothing to do with water. It seemed the opposite had worked its way into Nikita’s body and mind; she had become positively hydrophilic. Here, resting in the water with the rain falling on her head, she felt as though she had entered some peaceful haven from her otherwise disease-ridden existence nowadays. It wasn’t until several moments later, when the sound of pawsteps broke through the rhythmic monotony of the falling rain, did she crack her olive-green eyes open and search out the blue-tattooed wolf that was approaching down the bank of the lake. At first, she pondered not even trying to catch his attention at all, but she imagined that she might as well be polite. She lifted a hand from the water, waving it lamely in his general direction.

[/html]
Vexx hissed and closed his eyes quickly as he backed right into the safe shade. The sun was still out but Vexx wanted to see who was there but the light was impairing his vision. He closed his eyes tightly, and slowly felt his way out into the sun. It still hurt his eyes, even if they were closed, and it made his head hurt terribly like a never-ending migrane. He felt the ground with his paws while trying to navigate to the water he could hear being hi with the rain. The sun wasn't as bright as it usually was, it would be barely noticeable to people who could see normally, probably because of the rain that was the current weather, and he was quite glad about it. The last time he went out into the blazing sun he nearly went insane because of the pain it caused.

But he shook that memory of him like excess water and continued to the apparent nearby being. He still wasn't sure who it was. He felt that he reached the water, it was hard to hear in the rain, but it wasn't too apparent. He spoke out to the other person that was in the vicinity. "Hello? Who's there?" He spoke in a British accent, even though he has a slight Canadian one, to joke around, which always eases his pain. "D-Do you know I can't see? Help me out here!" He chuckled a little under his breath. He always laughed at himself and his own jokes, which he said always made him lame.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Nikita raised a curious eyebrow when she saw the other stumble backwards slightly, screwing his eyes shut as if someone was blasting him in the eyes with an incredibly bright spotlight. Strange. Weighing her strange need for water on one hand and her responsibility to those that she shared this territory with, she decided she might as well try to be civil. She rose from the deeper shallows of the lake, approaching the blue-tattooed male as he approached, tentatively, still shielding his eyes from the light. From the look on his face, it was causing him obvious pain. If it was that bad, she might as well try to get him inside somewhere sooner or later, so his eyes didn’t just pop out of his head or something.

“Me,” she responded plaintively, catching herself a moment later. “Uh, I mean. I’m Nikita.” With that shaky catch, she tilted her head towards the side and considered him more acutely. Her own head was beginning to swim uncomfortably because of her illness (because of which she didn’t dare get too close to him), but she ignored it. “Y’can’t see? Are you blind, or what?” Never one to be the most eloquent, she managed to be just a little above brusque when it came to speech nowadays.

[/html]
He quit his accent and became a little more serious. "Well," He let out a sharp, painful sigh and breathed in quickly. "Since I was born my pupils could never dilate properly and always stayed large. So now the sunlight hurts my eyes severely, even though there may not be much light at all. I'm way too used to only being out in the nighttime and sleeping during the day." He laid down where he stood to relax a bit and laid his head on his legs. He eventually took one of his forelegs and put it over his eyes, to lessen the bothersome pain. He groaned softly and breathed deeply several times. He knew he couldn't stand the pain much longer. His time in sunlight is limited severely by his eyesight. Most people think he is either blind, or just a vampire of some sort. Though Vexx himself doesn't believe in vampires. He still hates sunlight nonetheless.

"Soo, uhhh, what are you doing in the rain? Aren't you cold?" He hoped on making friendly conversation with Nikita, who he had just realized was part of the pack he was in. It felt to him like the rain was acting like an ice pack on his face, which he appreciated quite a bit, and so didn't mind being outside in this weather.
[html]

Her brow furrowed as she understood his situation, and she flicked an ear in quick annoyance when the muscles on her forehead tweaked slightly — luckily, her developed nervous twitch was largely hidden by her bandanna. She sighed quickly, stepping a few more paces towards him one he lowered himself to the ground and tried to shield his eyes from the sun. “Well, shit, man. If being out in the sunshine hurts you so much, maybe you should head back inside,” she said, attempting to be supportive but not really succeeding well. “If you want the company, I’ll go with you.” She didn’t have anything better to do, and the rain was getting her in a somewhat-good mood. At least there was water, and that was what counted in a region of her brain.

She shrugged at his question, noticing that he couldn’t really see the action and, therefore, going to respond verbally. “Swimming, actually. I thought that, since I’d get wet standing in the rain, why not go for a swim? And I guess it’s kind of cool out, but it’ll only get colder. Best get in some swimming before the lake completely freezes over.”

[/html]
"Not long before all hell freezes over, eh? Well then I guess I'll be goin' back to my uhh, little cave thingy." He grunted as he pulled his fluffy Sienna body up. He didn't walk any further though but waited. "You sure you're coming too? I wouldn't mind the company, but...." He spoke alluringly. It would seem weird to most, since Nikita was a coyote, and possibly even already taken, but Vexx surprisingly didn't mind at all. He didn't even mean to sound like he was flirting with her, but he wanted to keep going with it, just to see if she would take the bait. He smiled very mischievously, just as if he was a little pup. "Come on! I'm not gonna rape ya or anything..... yeh can even take some water with ya.... erm... of course if you want." He felt that his talking was getting awkward. Maybe not for his coyote friend, but most definitely for him. He tried to open his bright, true blue eyes, but it only lasted for so long, as it still was daytime. He all of a sudden felt really urgent. "We should hurry, like now."
[html]

She shrugged. “I’ve nothing better to do,” she responded to his initial asking of her to accompany him, though she shot him a queer look at his next amounts of rambling. The sheer mention of the word ‘rape’ was quite like saying ‘bomb’ on a plane, but she didn’t pay it no mind. Some might, but she, quite plainly, didn’t see the need. Even when sick, she was more formidable with the knife that was hanging at her hip than anyone else she had seen floating around this area. “No, I’m fine. Let’s get going, if it is so urgent. Maybe you shouldn’t go wandering out into daytime anymore, if it really hurts you so much.” She caught up to him, frowning. “Besides, we’ll probably need those eyes of yours to try and find wherever your little cave thingy is.” Her voice was just as sarcastic as normal, though she was quite sympathetic for his plight. She wouldn’t know what she’d do if she couldn’t go out in sunlight anymore, just due to her eyes.

[/html]