early morning
Rabbit Lake

His pack was gone, the lands was there but the members...Nankio, and his boys where gone, the house was empty. Lucifer wasn't sure how to feel about all of this, he had worked so hard, to make sure every one was feed. He wanted the best for the pack, but that pack was gone. He was at a lost what to do, there was the lingering idea that he could now go back to how his life once was, though he never want his children to see him living a careless life.

The dark male knew these lands like there was nothing new to them, he sat down near the lake looking down, as he placed his feet into the water. Leaning back as he looked up to the setting sun. He sighed deeply, he was at a lost of what to do now. He knew he could always join Naniko and be with the new pack, but that wasn't home any more, soon he would have to pack up his stuff and all belongings from the house and leave and move on with his life as a hobo.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The evening run was something that she and Vtsi, the large Leopard spotted Appaloosa, had shared together since the very moment that she had learned how to ride him. It was something that the two of them both enjoyed, a tradition for them almost, despite the lands that harbored them being strange and new. The raven woman held tightly to the beaded ropes that draped easily across the muzzle of the white and dark grey spotted horse, leaning forward against him, close to his neck. His mane whipped back against her in the force from the wind, but Ayegali smiled anyways, holding the wild mane down against him with one gentle arm. Hooves thundered against the ground as they went and once and a while the woman laughed, though the two would soon find themselves cutting their fun short.

Ayegali barely spotted him as they neared the lake, the young man sitting there. She leaned in to her friend quickly, tugging carefully on his ropes and whispering quiet words in low speech in to his ears. Vtsi obliged just as soon as she spoke, slowing his powerful legs to the point that the two came to an easy stop, just a few feet from the edge of the lake and the strange man who sat there. Patting her friend on the neck once, the dark woman swung one leg from Vtsi's side, sliding carefully off of her companion. "You look as somber as the moon." The dark woman commented quietly, keeping close to her companion. She might have been a cautious and careful woman, especially in lands that were foreign to her, but she was also a compassionate one, who knew when someone seemed like they needed another person to talk to.
[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

ooc stuff :]

It's a thief in the night

There was the odd sound of four rhythmic beats upon the ground. It wasn’t a wolf, it was something stranger. Though there was so much upon the male that he didn’t even bother to even lift his head up to look, after all if someone was going to come to kill him, better they do it now then later. He grunted as he brushed his fingers though his chest, tracing the scar his mother put upon him as a child, it was the only link to the white women that gave birth to him. The skin there was smooth and lower than the other skin around it. The beat moved closer and there was a soft hint that it was slowing down, black male pulled him-self up looking up to the lady that was shadowing over him, as he pulled his legs out of the water. Standing up to great her with a smile and a dip of the maw, he was a loner once again.

”Eh? Well just thinking of the pack that uses to live in these lands.”

It was his pack, it was where he wanted to have a family, a family with a lover that would be his and his alone, that wouldn’t hurt him with words or actions, where they could keep him at home at the night and off working in the day, he had thought he had found it three times now, and every time he let it just slip out of his hands. Now his pack was gone along side each of his lovers, he sighed as he offered a hand out to shake the ebony lady’s.

”I’m Lucifer, Lucifer Sawtooth. Might I ask who you are, and your friend over there is?”

He made a motion toward the horse, he had never seen such a thing, it was odd and stunning, it was fitting of a lady that seemed to deem respect when she walked and talked.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali studied the stranger through silver eyes for a long moment, a very thin smile creeping over her features as he stood to greet her. He was only the second native, she assumed he was native, to the lands that she had met, and he seemed polite enough already. His words though, they caused the gentle smile to drop into a quick frown, nodding her head in understanding. "I see." She mused quietly, sweeping silver eyes quickly across the lands around them before bringing them to settled back on the stranger. "There was a pack here only days ago." She commented again. "I noticed that the scent seems to already be fading, even though it's still quite strong in areas. Is there any specific reason that they are gone?" She asked suddenly, both a conversation piece and, perhaps, a way to get a bit of insight about what had happened. Was it a battle or some kind of enemy that had run them off?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lucifer." She said with a bit of a smile. "My name is Ayegali Kala and my companion is called Vtsi." She took a moment to turn to her friend and give him a faint smile, before bringing her eyes back to the stranger. "We traveled for many months before reaching these lands, we've only been here for a few days. The rest of my family, my Tribe, are a few days travel behind me." She explained, somewhat unsure if he would know what she meant.

[/html]
The male smiled as he stood up putting his hand out to the beast, he had never seen any thing of the sorts like it. He knew that the black lady was sitting upon it, and they both seemed to enjoy it. Was this only something that female could do? The male looked to the silver eyed lady as he was asked about the pack that was here only a matter of days ago. ”It wasn’t just one thing that brought the pack down, there was many that added to the chain of bring the pack down. “ The male could mark it with the threesome that he had with Naniko and Kansas, then when Conri had raped Naniko, and he was forced to leave the pack, nothing was right after that. His heart wasn’t in the pack any more and by the looks of it he wasn’t the only one that had felt that way.

Nodding as she told him of her trek to get here, the male offered up a smile to her. ”Well, welcome to Souls. I hope that you find every thing you need, and that no one stand in the way of you and your family coming back together. I know how it feels not to have your family around.” Where ever Hymm was, and where ever Charm was, he wished them both love and saftly. Only with a hope that one day they would come back to these lands.
[html]

"Friend." The dark woman leaned near the horse's face, whispering the word to him in low speech. He moved then, in what almost seemed like a nod, and inched forward for the hand that reached out for him, tucking the end of his muzzle carefully beneath the hand that was offered. Ayegali smiled at this, giving her friend a careful pat on the neck, before turning back to face the stranger with a careful smile. "It's unfortunate, but sometimes those things are for the better." She offered him with a faint nod, gentle words to try and ease the pain and give understanding. "I would say, it is better to be sure about your pack than have to live wondering if things might be better. Spirits, they can sense your uneasiness, perhaps they decided this was the best." Of course, Ayegali knew that this was her way of life and not necessarily his.

"As for family," she began, "They are what you make them to be." She patted Vtsi again, smiling. "Vtsi is my family, even though I ride upon him and he follows my wishes, I still love him as if he were my brother. Many of the Tribe are not even related to my family by blood, but they are still my family. I would protect every one of them with my life, just as if they were my blood family." She could only hope that her words made sense and did not offend. "Even you have the potential to be a part of a family, whether it be mine or someone else's, it's just what you choose and accept. Love like you have everything to lose." The dark woman said with a nod.

[/html]
His hand placed upon the creature’s muzzle, it was different to feel something under his hand that wasn’t a wolf. He had never seen nor felt anything like this beast before. The once leader shook his head, it was a sad fact that there was no longer Twilight Vale, the pack that sat here and lived here only a few short days ago, that was his home since the fire. Once upon a time he had a brother and a sister, and they were happy together, Lucifer hated what he had made Conri do..So maybe it was the best what happened to the pack no matter how sad it may have been.

Her words made since to the male, she was trying to show him that there was a light turned on when the other door is shut. All Lucifer had to do was to find that door that was unlocked with the light shining upon it. This was a chance to live a bit different, not sleeping around with whomever when ever. This was his chance to be a faithful lover to Deuce, and not to every female or male that walked along that shook their tail just right at him. The male gave a soft nod with a sigh. ”I suppose your right, If you need any help let me know. I know these lands very well, and I’m willing to help you and your family get settled down into the best lands for every one.”
[html]

"Well.." She began, an unfortunate sort of smile settling on her features. "I'd like to think this will be easy, but I doubt it." They had been traveling for months now, through lands just like these that had ended up being unsuitable for the Tribe, so Ayegali didn't hold much hope for any lands that they came across, at least until she was proven wrong about them. "We were driven from our old lands by others that didn't understand our way of life. Like here, there are no others like us or that seem to live like us. I will be visiting some of the packs here though, in an attempt to speak with their leaders and see where they stand in this place, what they're like." It made sense to her, at least.

"If that goes well though, then I would be happy to take you up on your assistance. Someone who knows the lands and doesn't mind us would be vital for us settling in." She assured him, happy to think that, at the very least, someone was accepting of them, even willing to aid them. "We could find something for you in return even, if you'd like. Meat for the coming winter, crafts that the Tribe members make, or even a place to stay until you might decide what you wish to do with your life now."

[/html]