Thanks for making me a fighter
He walked silently, rock under his feet. He did not know where it would take him, as long as it was away from Twilight Vale's old territory, away from the planning of the new pack. He was almost 11 months old now and what had he done with himself? Lifting a large hand like paw he pushed his bangs to the side and shruged his shoulder to keep his pack from diging into his shoulder. He was fully grown at his age large and warrior like in body mass. He had been dreaming of his parents, Ares and Taka. They had of course faded eventually and they had not been back since the meeting about Crimson Dreams. When Jazper thought about his parents he normally mentioned Lucifer and Deuce. It had only been recently, while talking to Anu, that he had decided that he would only introduce himself as Lucifer Sawtooth and Deuce Rhiannon's son. Not adopted, not Pilot's adoptive son, not Dierdres adopted son, and not Ares and Taka's son.

Stopping as he came to a strange sight he gasped. The sand on the beach befor him was not the light brown of his shorts but the black of his coat. He squated down, pullin off his backpack to sit in the coal colored sand. The blue of the water had a wounderful comparision to the land this way. Sadly, it reminded him of Lucifer's eyes. The young adult hadn't seen his father since Twilight Vale split up. Some members had stayed, members he was loyal too. Thus, his place was with those pack members for the time being. He wished he could travel around with his father, see the lands. So far he had stuck to his own pack, minding his own buisness, and gone to Halifax a few times. He did not know where his father had gone, or what he was doing but, he missed him. Looking at himself and his dad you could not guess they were not related. They were both large, both a dark black and both talented hunters. Jazper had taken a liking to protecting the pack as his job over hunting for them though. He let out a small howl fully expecting noone to hear. It was a sad sound full of longing for family. Deep inside him he was angry at his mom and dad for seperating the family and now both of them had left the young lad to live alone in the new pack.
Lucifer couldn’t stay in or around the old pack lands any more, he felt like if he hadn’t had that threesome that night that the pack still might be together. That Conri might still be the leader, of the pack that would still be together and he would still sitting there next to his pretty little prize, one that he wouldn’t have raped, and him and Lucifer would still be brothers. Naniko would be happy, not know that Lucifer had feelings for her, hell he wasn’t sure if she knew he had feelings for her, maybe it was better off that way, maybe if Lucifer hadn’t came back to these lands life around these lands would have been better. The male sighed as he let back letting the whiskey burn his way down his throat and down to his stomach as he sighed. There wasn’t much left for him.

Hearing the howl the once leader knew who it was, there was a twist in his stomach. Lucifer was a drinker and wasn’t sure if this vice would ever be broken. Sure he cared, he wanted to clean up in case Deuce’s little dream would ever come crumbling down; he wanted to be there to hold her and love on her. All over one night the old flame quickly had found it was still there, and both of them still wanted to be together. Lucifer sighed as sadly parted his jaw howling, everything that he held near and dear to his heart, the male had packed into a few bags and lived from place to place seeing the lands in which he lived. Slightly shamed for what he had become and what he had let happened.
He scooped black and into two small bottles he had gotten from town. He wouldn't mind keeping the sand as reminders of his family. Placing them back in his bag he gumbled. "I reaaalllyy need to clean this out." He went into a craddled position wrapping his arms around his knees as he pulled out a small flask of scotch and throwing it back. He needed a life, he needed his family. Maybe he just needed to find a pretty girl and have his own family? He shook his head. 'Ya like someone would like me.' He thought to himself in doubt. Was his life forever going to be a family soap opera.

Large black ears shot up as a howl reached his ears. Was he that close? He scrambled to his feet grabbing his back pack and flinging it onto his shoulder he started to run. running had become second nature to him and boy was he fast. He smiled as he remembered his first morning run when he was a pup. He had been training for his adult hood ever since. He stopped as his father was befor him. Staring at him he smelt, "Been drinking." He stated as he sat down on a rock and pulled out his flask. Raising it he grumbled, "Care if I join you?" He was almost positive he would care. Yet, Jazper himself did not. Maybe it was the alcohol messing with his brain, actually he was sure it was but that didn't matter. He shot it back and sighed in relief as the sweet taste ran down his throat. His amber eyes turned on his father, "Glad to see you're doing alright." 'Or we're both in hell...' He wanted to add.
Pushing the whiskey be hide him as he looked to the mouth of the cave, waiting for his only son that still called these lands home to come. He hiccupped, as he slowly swayed from one side to the other. The male was in a state of utter drunkenness, and yet sadly he was still able to function. His blue eyes that had before healed a shimmer and a lust for older women and life, now just sat there in their sockets, like two glass eyes. Lucifer never did recover from the lost of the pack, though why should he? He was able to pin point the whole reason the pack failed on his shoulders. Ebony furred male seen the shadow and then the scent of his child, he had clung to his old ways, staying around the pack lands, staying around Naniko and the old pack members.

Raising his head, the male swatted at the flask that the child had in his hand, he was too young to drink. Lucifer him-self didn’t start till well…the child’s age. Never the less, that was his child and wished that above nothing else that his life would go better than the one that he, him-self was living. ”Put that shit down, before I beat your ass.” Made it was just an idol threat, after all he was pretty wasted, so standing it-self would be a master trick. Though maybe just made Lucifer actually meant what he said to the boy.
As the flask fell to the ground and the threat reached his ears he stood once more. He wasn't as drunk as his father and was deffinently just as large if not larger. He let out a mocking laugh and stood to his feet, picking up the flask as he went. "Why you want some?" He tossed the flask casualy on the ground at the older males feet. As his angery grew so did his courage. He had so may questions, so mayny thing he had been woundering about. Why had he left him, did he not care about his pack, or about himself? Was sou just something more important then his family that he would have to tear them apart to be happy?

His golden eyes glared into blue, "Maybe you could use some more you drunk!" He accused in a temper raise, "Or maybe you're just gonna drink yourself till you forget about mom, about Nani and about me?" He hissed out the last word, "Would that make you happy dad?! If you could just forget about family, forget your past and move on like we never happened. You claim to love me like a son, and yet you leave without a goodbye and then appear out of nowhere a month later after the packs back together and strong. Do you think a father just gives up a leaves his son to figure out his life by himself. Well you'll be glad to know I met a girl pops and I pray i'm man enough to see me son or daughter grow into a high ranking respectible young wolf beacuse I never had a father stick around long enough to feel like I was good enough for anyone!" He was now right up in Lucifer's face howling out his feelings in fustration and anger. As his voice level increased a surprising thing occured, he let out the scottich accent his father had possesed so thickly.
He was drunk yes, but he wasn’t ready to take insults flying out of the child’s mouth. A part of his own father came out of him, as he drew him-self up to his feet, matching face to face with his black son. Lucifer would take so much from every one, but from his own child he asked for respect, and that was all. Jazper thought he was old enough to take on his father, yelling at him in his face, Lucifer blue eyes narrowed as he swayed, with a soft tickle in the back of his neck grew and as the male parted his jaws a bit a growl slide out following the sound.
Lucifer hand flick up quickly going for the child’s ear pinching down on it with his digits, making sure the claw where not touch the soft skin. Lucifer narrowed his eyes upon the child as the youth got into his face, barking mad at him. ”You better back that train up child.” Lucifer had gone though the same stage with his own father, thinking that he was right and nothing he could say could make Noah right.
His voice chilled as he teetered back and forth looking at his child, though was very much grown, he wasn’t too old to be brought down to the respect level that Lucifer knew that Jazper knew he should be.”Your mother and I are back seeing each other again. Naniko was raped by my brother, and it’s all because of me that it happened and because of me Twilight Vale is gone. So no I didn’t just forget…I left so I wouldn’t hurt someone as sweet and as kind of a girl that Naniko is.” Lucifer had somewhat confessed that he single handedly brought down the pack, causing the destruction of Conri. Lucifer still was drunk but he wasn’t letting going to back off, he wasn’t that old, and could still move pretty quick.”Where’s this girl live?”
As he was pinched on the ear he let out a painful wimper. A rumble grew in the back of his troat and his mind shifted to his knife belt. It would be so easy to draw his small sword and kill his father right then and there but, he loved him enough not to wish to hurt him. Instead he simply took a step back, pushing his father as he moved. His amber orbs opened wider at the thought of Lucifer and his mother back together, "If you're back together why aren't you with me." He barked in a pitiful way. Had they decided to move on without him? Be a fmaily withotu him. His eyes started to water as he ears flattened against his head.

He took in a painful image of Naniko being raped...where her children the result of that moment. He released a wimper and covered his ears pitheticly as he dropped to his knees shaking his head. It was all his dads fault! He had caused Naniko to go threw the horrible time which had made her want to move the pack! "Conri....Conri..." He mumbled and a deathly whisper. If that male ever put a toe in the territories he wouldn't live to tell the tale. 'Where's this girl live? The question helped him snap out of his current phycotic state. His turned his eyes up to his father in a glare, "She travels with her mother. They ran away from Inferni. I meet her in town and offered her a place to stay whenever she and her mother needed." He was greatful that Garnet did not live in a spicific area, that way Lucifer wouldn't be able to hurt her...hurt his future and take away his family. He eyes started to sting as he thought of his parents seperating. leaving him, and aparently being back together. Did they not want him anymore? Then the tears started to fall as he hid his face in his arms. "I HATE you all!" He howled. Red tinted eyes looking up at his father, his sight blurred by tears, "Only Naniko's always been there for me! Everyone of my parents left me! Hell atleast Pilot came back eventually! Took your spot in the pack and you don't even care!"